Bloody Mary Hardcore Love thread!

Comments

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

[removed]

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yeah... Why is that a surprise to you? She's badass, psychotic, completely nuts, HOT, and gave our Big Bad Wolf a run for his money, TWICE!! XD

• Fictional villains have huge fanbases nowadays. It doesn't mean they support what they do, but more of what a cool and well written character they are

Cope49 posted: »

Bloody Mary has fans???????

• That's cute. Remember, you're the one who put us Bloody Mary fans in the same category with supporters of Satan, Hitler, Charles Manson, and Marilyn Manson... How can you not expect feedback? Bloody Mary is folklore and a Fables character, unlike those names you mentioned. So to be compelled to share that with us jokingly or not...

enter image description here

Cope49 posted: »

Anywho..

• edited August 2015

Hell yeah!

Fictional villains have huge fanbases nowadays. It doesn't mean they support what they do, but more of what a cool and well written character they are

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

That's cute. Remember, you're the one who put us Bloody Mary fans in the same category with supporters of Satan, Hitler, Charles Manson, and

• And then the comics come along and fuck up her personality

Fictional villains have huge fanbases nowadays. It doesn't mean they support what they do, but more of what a cool and well written character they are

• Yes!! I'm writing one on fanfiction.net called Kindred Spirits!!!

• Couldn't leave some reviews of it for me could ya? :)

PLEASE????

And it will come soon, just depends on how busy I am and if I want to write or not :/

• I would have done her true form but I was on a limited time frame.

• Am I the only one who thinks GTA 3 theme song would fit Mary? :)

Now that... is incredible I wish I could give you two likes for this. It reminds of a 1950's noire crime drama where the dame is the

• edited July 2016

Feels good to be home.

So I wasn't able to reply to your comments in the previous thread before it got locked, so I figured this one is best suited to do so. :D Guys, I really appreciate that warm salute you gave me, it was very nice of you. Those times we've had here together, they were glorious, unforgettable times, and even though I haven't been around much lately, at this point I don't think I'll EVER completely abandon these forums. My dear friends, @pudding_pie, @HazzatheMan, @armis37, @Jacol, all of you great folks from back in the day, I want y'all to know that I only hold this place so dear because you people made it this special to me, the way it is now, granted me all these wonderful memories. I raise my glass to you and your families, all happiness bechance to ye. Cheers!

And this summer I'm gonna be bringing a little something for you all as well, consider this a teaser TWAU crew. :D

• I usually hate necrobumps (unless this can be still discussed) but holy fuck, where was this thread all of my life???

• Mary rocks! She is my favourite character in TWAU.

• Lmao! Welcome to the club, enjoy your stay. XD

lottii-lu posted: »

I usually hate necrobumps (unless this can be still discussed) but holy fuck, where was this thread all of my life???

• Cheers, friends!

TheZorkij posted: »

Feels good to be home. So I wasn't able to reply to your comments in the previous thread before it got locked, so I figured this one is b

• Mary is fuckin' awesome, but...I thought appreciation threads were illegal.

• Cheers, mate!

Also, yay! Finally something TWAU related to be hyped about! :)

Feels good to be home. So I wasn't able to reply to your comments in the previous thread before it got locked, so I figured this one is b

• Well, it's nice to see some familiar faces. Although I've sort of moved on for the time being, my heart will always remain. :3 Looking forward to what it all brings us. Welcome home, my good man. -fistbump-

• Cheers moi droog ;)

• I thought appreciation threads were illegal

Then throw my ass in jail! :P

Mary is fuckin' awesome, but...I thought appreciation threads were illegal.

• Oh shit, if they're illegal I gotta hide fast!

I thought appreciation threads were illegal Then throw my ass in jail! :P

• Wow, why haven't I noticed this thread before...

This thread is like seeing the true light... T_T

• I was joking O_O

• Your ass only?

It would be uncomfortable.

• Well, not exactly illegal, just an annoyance to the mods :P Some apprecation threads slipped under Sniper's blind eye

Mary is fuckin' awesome, but...I thought appreciation threads were illegal.

• Sniper's a good mod though :)

Crips posted: »

Well, not exactly illegal, just an annoyance to the mods :P Some apprecation threads slipped under Sniper's blind eye

• It would stop me from sitting on it all day haha

Your ass only? It would be uncomfortable.

• He's a great mod.

Sniper's a good mod though

• InGen's the best.

He's a great mod.

• I will agree with that. He's nice and one of mods that has never made me mad

InGen's the best.

• Agreed :D

I will agree with that. He's nice and one of mods that has never made me mad

• Stupid bitch thinks she is tough yet killed by a wolf. Mirror weapon? I would rather take the glass and slip into her mouth. Cheap slut.

• enter image description here

HokkaidoHoe posted: »

Stupid bitch thinks she is tough yet killed by a wolf. Mirror weapon? I would rather take the glass and slip into her mouth. Cheap slut.

• "Bark."

(Immediately swoons)

• Casually reading at the start then...

HokkaidoHoe posted: »

Stupid bitch thinks she is tough yet killed by a wolf. Mirror weapon? I would rather take the glass and slip into her mouth. Cheap slut.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.