Bloody Mary Hardcore Love thread!

167891012»

Comments

• Casually reading at the start then...

enter image description here

HokkaidoHoe posted: »

Stupid bitch thinks she is tough yet killed by a wolf. Mirror weapon? I would rather take the glass and slip into her mouth. Cheap slut.

• I think this thread is hilarious! This isn't no "softcore love."

• Dude.... relax.

Stupid bitch thinks she is tough yet killed by a wolf. Mirror weapon? I would rather take the glass and slip into her mouth. Cheap slut.

• oh shit how did I double post this?! I only posted once, eh? wtf happened

AgentZ46 posted: »

Dude.... relax.

• enter image description here

• edited August 2016

bloody marys really ugly to me, and that hair makes her look like a dude dont understand how she has so many fans. and P.S before you start attacking me im not hating on her because you cant hate on a fictional character. bigby is much hotter than she is.

• Thanks for bumping the thread up. ;)

bloody marys really ugly to me, and that hair makes her look like a dude dont understand how she has so many fans. and P.S before you start

• your welcome.

TheZorkij posted: »

Thanks for bumping the thread up.

• I thought I was the only one who had a crush on her, haha! She is really cute- in a pyscho, I want to hug you but I fear for my life sort of way.

• **I love you ¥¥¥

Mary I wanna fuck you please be my baby.

• Bloody Mary? A fucked up psycho, even worse than Bigby in his best days...also she has some kind of obsession with... HURTING people, but well- she works for me, so I guess it´s alright ;-)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.