Bloody Mary Hardcore Love thread!

Comments

• My no is so small compared to yours....

• That's fucking stupid Ranging.

I will never understand guys, even though I am one... (I'm not gay, and not against gays) This is kind of weird

• edited October 2014

Alt text

I will never understand guys, even though I am one... (I'm not gay, and not against gays) This is kind of weird :/

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

That's fucking stupid Ranging.

• Love Bloody Mary! This is my sister cosplaying her at Sacanime in the outfit/make up I did for her. People at the con kept saying we should send her pic to Tell Tale Games. idk how to do that so I'm just sharing to all the Mary lovers! ^^Hopefully we'll do some professional pic in the future. Much Love To You All!!! ><
    Alt text
    Alt text

• That is so freakin bomb! Great work!!!

Love Bloody Mary! This is my sister cosplaying her at Sacanime in the outfit/make up I did for her. People at the con kept saying we should

• Thanks! =D it was super fun

pudding_pie posted: »

That is so freakin bomb! Great work!!!

• 10 out of a muthafuckin 10! :D

Love Bloody Mary! This is my sister cosplaying her at Sacanime in the outfit/make up I did for her. People at the con kept saying we should

• :D

10 out of a muthafuckin 10!

• How, she's dead isn't.

TheZorkij posted: »

Here guys, spread it wherever you can!

• Just curious, when she says "Long live the Queen" is she referring to herself or...?

• edited October 2014

Made a little something after I first saw Bloody Mary on my first playthrough last week.

Alt text

• Now that... is incredible

I wish I could give you two likes for this. :)

It reminds of a 1950's noire crime drama where the dame is the killer or some sort of bad guy. Now all we need is jazz music to play in the background!

Seriously man, this is friggin amazing. I wish I could make something like this. :)

Made a little something after I first saw Bloody Mary on my first playthrough last week.

• Alt text

Awesometacular.

• Wow...that's amazing that's a like from me :D

• This is wonderfully done! Mafia status! XD

• edited July 2015

FINALLAAAY! Holy mother of duck I DID THIS!!! I started spray painting back at the very beginning of September, still can not believe I actually pulled this one off. Have been imagining the moment when I upload it here for a long time, now... it's happening. It's amazing. Jeez, I feel like I've accomplished my life purpose. :D Really eager to see what you guys think of it!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• O_O

FINALLAAAY! Holy mother of duck I DID THIS!!! I started spray painting back at the very beginning of September, still can not believe I actu

• Damn boy you got skill

FINALLAAAY! Holy mother of duck I DID THIS!!! I started spray painting back at the very beginning of September, still can not believe I actu

• So majestic...

• Hold up bro. You spraypainted this! This is fucking incredible! U deserve 2 million likes for this!

• That is really good :O

• Glad u like it mates! So do my neighbors. :D

• Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Bloody Mary, this is amazing work. Good job :)

• Now THAT'S dedication. I approve!

• :O That's incredible!

• Cool, you got more pictures of different angles on this?.

• edited October 2014

What's up bros! Got some new pictures over here.

• Woah bro! It's awesome to see Mary from different angles, the more Mary the better!

What's up bros! Got some new pictures over here.

• edited October 2014

the more Mary the better!

True that. There's never enough Mary in my life.

Woah bro! It's awesome to see Mary from different angles, the more Mary the better!

• Damn it's nice to see this thread is still alive and well ;).

• This thread will NEVER die!

Damn it's nice to see this thread is still alive and well .

• Can't ever disagree with that!

the more Mary the better! True that. There's never enough Mary in my life.

• edited October 2014

This thread will live forever. And so will our love for BM. <3

• Y'know, I was thinking earlier about how Bloody Mary would look extremely good wearing just the suspender pants from a firefighter outfit. I dunno why I randomly thought that, but I figured it'd be best to share anyway with the fans on here. :3

• Just the suspender pants, if you know what i mean!

Y'know, I was thinking earlier about how Bloody Mary would look extremely good wearing just the suspender pants from a firefighter outfit. I dunno why I randomly thought that, but I figured it'd be best to share anyway with the fans on here.

• edited October 2014

That's what I was exactly thinking myself. >:)

papai46 posted: »

Just the suspender pants, if you know what i mean!

• Oh yeah...that's nice....

CRAP! Oh, hey sweetie....XD

Y'know, I was thinking earlier about how Bloody Mary would look extremely good wearing just the suspender pants from a firefighter outfit. I dunno why I randomly thought that, but I figured it'd be best to share anyway with the fans on here.

• Alt text

Yes please. >:)

That's what I was exactly thinking myself.

• Bloody Mary is love. Bloody Mary is life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.