Bloody Mary Hardcore Love thread!

Comments

• Mmm, a Bloody Mary would go good with some rice right about now. :)

JJwolf posted: »

Sorry, nerissa fans. #BloodyMaryISLife C'mon, Mary fans! Show support!

• I hereby banish DragonButter from this thread for voting for Nerissa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TIjL7yq8oY

.....okay, I'm not that mean,but you really hurt my feeling voting for Nerissa.

Mmm, a Bloody Mary would go good with some rice right about now.

• I hope DragonButter and Angel Meurte are happy. If they would have voted for Mary she would be winning.

• The score is 30-26.

I hope DragonButter and Angel Meurte are happy. If they would have voted for Mary she would be winning.

• I counted 29-26

armis37 posted: »

The score is 30-26.

• Somebody should now do a Snow White love thread.

• edited August 2014

Did I? I'm sorry... ;( Is there any way I can make it up to you?

I hereby banish DragonButter from this thread for voting for Nerissa! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TIjL7yq8oY .....okay, I'm not that mean,but you really hurt my feeling voting for Nerissa.

• Don't worry Dragon, we got you :) brofist

Did I? I'm sorry... ;( Is there any way I can make it up to you?

• Thanks man, although seeing James hurt like this is eating away at my feels. ;(

Don't worry Dragon, we got you brofist

• Would you rather see me and Nerissa fans devastated ? :(

Thanks man, although seeing James hurt like this is eating away at my feels. ;(

• Uh-oh, am I being faced with a choice here? I have a feeling I am. :O

Would you rather see me and Nerissa fans devastated ?

• It depends on the perspective I guess ;)

Uh-oh, am I being faced with a choice here? I have a feeling I am. :O

• Snow is a f**ing b**** AND SHE FUCING WANTS EVERYTHING FOR HERSELF AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.

papai46 posted: »

Somebody should now do a Snow White love thread.

• Dude the features, THINK OF HER FEATURES! Alt text

Web Head posted: »

Snow is a f**ing b**** AND SHE FUCING WANTS EVERYTHING FOR HERSELF AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.

• She has a nice bouncy bosom. ;)

Dude the features, THINK OF HER FEATURES!

• edited August 2014

See he agree with me! Wait how do you know she has bouncy bosom?

She has a nice bouncy bosom.

• edited August 2014

Dude Snow is the best...

Web Head posted: »

Snow is a f**ing b**** AND SHE FUCING WANTS EVERYTHING FOR HERSELF AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.

• Brie. nuff said.

prink34320 posted: »

Is it just me or are Tell Tale Games' female characters all so badass?

• edited August 2014

Bad news brothers and sisters...Mary lost her comment match, but do not despair! Though she may have lost the battle she has not lost the war! And until the next battle we shall continue to spend our messege and love of Bloody Mary!

BloodyMaryisLove,BloodyMaryisLife

Alt textAlt textAlt textAlt text

• Even if we're defeated for now, our will is as strong as it has always been. We'll be looking forward for the next battle and one day we will have our revenge! Mary is still my one and only love and personal unbeatable champion! Indeed, my friend, Bloody Mary is life.

I love you Mary

Bad news brothers and sisters...Mary lost her comment match, but do not despair! Though she may have lost the battle she has not lost the wa

• Careful observations, my dear papai, careful observations...

See he agree with me! Wait how do you know she has bouncy bosom?

• edited August 2014

Snow fake mangos, Mary real mangos.

• Seems like even sushi is better than Mary :)

JJwolf posted: »

Sorry, nerissa fans. #BloodyMaryISLife C'mon, Mary fans! Show support!

• Alt text

Lolzkittiez posted: »

This thread is getting uncomfortable..

• Sad day for Mary fans but that does not matter. She is still so bloody f***ing wonderful! Love this girl!

Bloody Mary 4 ever

Bad news brothers and sisters...Mary lost her comment match, but do not despair! Though she may have lost the battle she has not lost the wa

• Its 5 ever for me. :)

pudding_pie posted: »

Sad day for Mary fans but that does not matter. She is still so bloody f***ing wonderful! Love this girl! Bloody Mary 4 ever

• why do you all love Mary so much ? seemed pretty mediocre to me (no offense, just asking)

• To be honest with you, I wasn't originally a fan of Mary either, its just that after watching the final scene in episode 3 multiple times that I started to find her voice kinda sexy as well as being hot. I didn't realize that she had a fan base until I came onto the forums. It kinda caught me off guard that there was that many people that like her. Apparently that only made me like her more, somehow... :D She's like my second favorite character, after Bigby, of course.

koopaco posted: »

why do you all love Mary so much ? seemed pretty mediocre to me (no offense, just asking)

• Why do people not love Mary? Seems pretty illogical.

why do you all love Mary so much ? seemed pretty mediocre to me (no offense, just asking)

• Alt text

To be honest with you, I wasn't originally a fan of Mary either, its just that after watching the final scene in episode 3 multiple times th

• I think its because she shot Bigby with a silver bullet.

Why do people not love Mary? Seems pretty illogical.

• edited August 2014

Oh that? That's just foreplay.

I think its because she shot Bigby with a silver bullet.

• I for example think shes a pretty cliche psycopath style villain.

Why do people not love Mary? Seems pretty illogical.

• I'm starting to notice that Mary's introduction in ep3 affects people like this: either you fall in love with her on sight, or you feel absolutely nothing. For me, the feeling that she's going to be a great character appeared as soon as I saw her walking up to Bigby, and I wasn't mistaken. Never before have I seen such a fascinating and well-written personality, strong and prideful temper... That don't-give-a-fuck attitude towards protagonist, the voice, even her appearance and true form - all this combined impressed the shit outta me. Have I mentioned she's hot as hell? I totally love that girl. I know some people call her a cliche villain, then so be it, I only want to add that Telltale have managed to give that seemingly trivial antagonist incredible loads of charisma and charm, and even made her look unique and individually with that overused psycho style.

• Hmm maybe I should turn the title to Hardcore love thread.

• Well, I'm pretty sure it's the only way Mary likes it. ;)

Hmm maybe I should turn the title to Hardcore love thread.

• Alt text

Hmm maybe I should turn the title to Hardcore love thread.

• edited August 2014

I'm seriously thinking about renaming the thread xD.

TheZorkij posted: »

Well, I'm pretty sure it's the only way Mary likes it.

• "Bloody Mary sexual fantasies thread", huh? :)

I'm seriously thinking about renaming the thread xD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.