Bloody Mary Hardcore Love thread!

Comments

• Me coming to the thread:

Alt text

Some of the posts are just... Ugh.

• Yeah, there's some pretty weird shit here...

Pipas posted: »

Me coming to the thread: Some of the posts are just... Ugh.

• Embrace the love. Let bloody Mary fill every orifice with her love. Bloody Mary is love, bloody Mary is life.

• Tabtabtabtabptaptaptaptaptaptatpataptatpatptafaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap

• I'm gonna be honest, I think the Nerissa thread was more appropriate than this. XD

• edited August 2014

That's because Nerissa is prim and proper, but we Mary fans know Mary likes it nasty.

Yes I know I'm being a total perv xD.

I'm gonna be honest, I think the Nerissa thread was more appropriate than this. XD

• edited August 2014

Alt text

• She MUST die.

MayorMilk posted: »

Did you just fucking say you want Clementine to die? I get what i said was weird but saying you want Clem to die is...nope, abandon thread time.

• I recommend you say that in the Walking Dead forums, this thread is about Mary not Clementine. We don't need a discussion on Clementine here.

• If Bloody Mary loses, we riot!

• lol, I suppose that makes sense. XD

That's because Nerissa is prim and proper, but we Mary fans know Mary likes it nasty. Yes I know I'm being a total perv xD.

• Yeah! Riot in the walking dead forums. Let's talk shit about the stupid kid clemy and get our asses banned from the forum.

If Bloody Mary loses, we riot!

• Psst.....Mary fans I know I mentioned this, but don't forget to vote for Mary in the bloody Mary/Nerissa match or she will feed your lungs to the family dog....

Alt text

• What if they vote for Nerissa ? xD

Psst.....Mary fans I know I mentioned this, but don't forget to vote for Mary in the bloody Mary/Nerissa match or she will feed your lungs to the family dog....

• -_-

Yeah! Riot in the walking dead forums. Let's talk shit about the stupid kid clemy and get our asses banned from the forum.

• Here's the link guys:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/79855/bloody-mary-vs-nerissa-round-3-comment-match

Comrades, it's a good time to prove your love for Mary! She needs us now more than ever! We can not lose! Success is the only option!

Psst.....Mary fans I know I mentioned this, but don't forget to vote for Mary in the bloody Mary/Nerissa match or she will feed your lungs to the family dog....

• edited August 2014

You dirty looks like this from me....

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

What if they vote for Nerissa ? xD

• So, i was looking around the web and stumbled upon some pics of Mary and well people actually believe she has glass in her parts...

• Rule 34 xD.

papai46 posted: »

So, i was looking around the web and stumbled upon some pics of Mary and well people actually believe she has glass in her parts...

• Mary is love, Mary is life.

Rule 34 xD.

• Please, I beg to differ ! While Mary does what Crooked Man orders her to, Nerissa has hatched a mastermind plan, which fooled everybody, including TCM and all his workers. She is very, very smart and doesn't fear nothing. A perfect actress. And absolutely gorgeous and amazing. Now imagine doing things with her ;)

I'm gonna be honest, I think the Nerissa thread was more appropriate than this. XD

• Yeah, pretty gross.

Rule 34 xD.

• I Cantelope with Mary is love, Mary is life.

• edited August 2014

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFF...SHHHIT...TAP........................TAP.................TAP.............TAP........TAP...TAP..TAP...TAPTAPTAPTATPATAPTAPTAPTATPTAP....BOO.......BOOOOOOOO

Alt text

• Alt text

Web Head posted: »

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFF...SHHHIT...TAP........................TAP.................TAP.............TAP........TAP...TAP..TAP...TAPTAPTAPTATPATAPTAPTAPTATPTAP....BOO.......BOOOOOOOO

• Edit: I dreamed of her last night

• A rule 34 dream?

Web Head posted: »

Edit: I dreamed of her last night

• Sadly, it looks like she is gonna lose. D:

If Bloody Mary loses, we riot!

• The score is actually 21-21 at the moment. We're not going down that easily, mate!

Sadly, it looks like she is gonna lose.

• edited August 2014

22-21 actually. You didn't count swagger's vote.

TheZorkij posted: »

The score is actually 21-21 at the moment. We're not going down that easily, mate!

• You're right, he's legit. Fixed.

armis37 posted: »

22-21 actually. You didn't count swagger's vote.

• I would let her cut me with her glass. Then let her rub sand all in my open cuts. ;)

• Whoa, that's extreme.

Go on with your kinky self. ;)

Cdc1893 posted: »

I would let her cut me with her glass. Then let her rub sand all in my open cuts.

• I won't lie I thought that she was pretty cool the only thing I didn't like was the teleportation ability I felt like it should of only worked in mirrors or just reflective surfaces like glass, puddles or even the reflections of eyes.

• I think that is how her teleportation works, she uses any type of reflection to travel around.

I won't lie I thought that she was pretty cool the only thing I didn't like was the teleportation ability I felt like it should of only worked in mirrors or just reflective surfaces like glass, puddles or even the reflections of eyes.

• Damn using your eyes as a portal!? That's some hectic shit.

I won't lie I thought that she was pretty cool the only thing I didn't like was the teleportation ability I felt like it should of only worked in mirrors or just reflective surfaces like glass, puddles or even the reflections of eyes.

• sigh alas Mary fans I think she is going to lose her comment match....

• D:

sigh alas Mary fans I think she is going to lose her comment match....

• Alt text

Sorry, nerissa fans. #BloodyMaryISLife C'mon, Mary fans! Show support! :D

• LMAO! Sushi! XD

#BloodyMARY

JJwolf posted: »

Sorry, nerissa fans. #BloodyMaryISLife C'mon, Mary fans! Show support!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.