Forum of the Dead Hunger Games

Comments

• VOTING CLOSED

Crips will beg for his life

CS will free Shadiw and Scarlet

Alt text

Fan won't shoot WTWH

Puncake won't shoot Shadow

Crips DLB turned around and aimed at Lord. You quickly got up and stood between them, “No! No shoot!” “Crips, I’ll give you one cha

• Alt text

HIS KILLING THEM look at that hitlist his going to kill everyone :'O

VOTING CLOSED Crips will beg for his life CS will free Shadiw and Scarlet Fan won't shoot WTWH Puncake won't shoot Shadow

• Ok so I went to that website and put all of the remaining characters names in there and mine was the only one remaining XD

An omen?!? O.O

Lol probs not

VOTING CLOSED Crips will beg for his life CS will free Shadiw and Scarlet Fan won't shoot WTWH Puncake won't shoot Shadow

• Mark,You failed your country Batman Stare

Markd4547 posted: »

XDD No only beg me for your life because they are peasants only compared to me but anyone else doesn't deserve the pleasure and not worth the time just die >:D

• Jewfreeus

You looked down at Crips.

“Please don’t kill me! I can help you find Ben!” Crips pleaded.

“I don’t really care about Ben, I just need to win this, my cat’s going to be pissed if I die.” WtW said.

“C’mon you fuckin’ skrubs, we have to find Ben, he’s useful!” Green shouted.

“Green, let’s make a deal.” WtW said.

“I’m listening.” Green said.

“You go with Crips, and you find Ben.” WtW said.

“What about you two skrubs?” Green asked.

“We go our own way.” WtW answered.

“So you’re telling me… That you’re going to leave me with this sack of shit?” Green asked.

“Yep.” You grinned.

PasswordSuck

You were hiding in the tree, fedora on your head, sniper rifle in your hands.

CiD was in the tree next to you, he had a shotgun, not really much use in this situation.

“Which one are you going to shoot? There’s four people down there.” CiD asked.

You looked into your scope again, WtW, Green, Crips and Jewf were down there.

[Snipe WtW]

[Snipe Green]

[Snipe Crips]

[Snipe Jewf]

Alive_Clem

You stared down into your book, then writing “KittiesBiatch”.

TWDFan86

“NO!!!” You could hear Kittie scream.

BANG! A cannon went off in the distance.

Kittie came walking out of the forest, dragging Kj’s corpse.

“What happened?” Puncake asked.

Kittie just stared at Puncake, then she looked at Shadow and WTWH, “Kill them.”

“What?!” You shouted.

“Kill them!” Kittie shouted.

Puncake shot Shadow in the back of the head with his shotgun.

“Kill him, now, Fan.” Kittie said.

You shot WTWH in the back of the head.

Kittie drew her gun and shot Puncake in the head.

You stared at Puncake’s corpse… she just… shot him…

Kittie aimed at you, shooting you in the chest twice.

You fell down on the ground, bleeding from your chest, Kittie started walking away.

Everything turned black.

ComingSoon

You walked over to the rope that had Scarlet and Shadiw tied up.

You sliced the rope and they got free.

Shadiw turned around and grabbed the dagger from Mark’s corpse.

Shadiw turned around, and charged at Scarlet, stabbing her throat, he pulled the dagger out.

**BANG! A cannon went off in the distance. **

Shadiw charged towards you, stabbing you in the chest, you fell onto the ground, he pulled the knife out.

Your vision got blurry, but you could hear Sardines scream.

You tried to crawl away, but everything turned black.

Dark_Star

You could hear a laughter in the distance, you walked towards the noise with a gun in your hand.

You saw AC, you walked towards her, she had a book in her hand.

You could also hear the nearby river.

AC turned towards you, she was laughing, you charged at her, tackling her towards the river, the book flew out of her hands and into the river.

AC got free of your grip and ran towards the river, you got up and ran after her, tackling her down into the river.

You brawled down in the river, she tried to get free of your grip, and she did, she tried to swim up, but you grabbed her leg, pulling you down with her. The river was icy cold.

AC kept kicking you while you tried to drown her, but your grip started to slip as your vision became blurry, you could feel the life draining from your body.

Your vision was almost complete dark, but you could still see a little.

AC?! You gave slip from her leg and tried to swim up, but before you could everything turned dark.

SimonElagamy

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bratatata!

Blam! Blam!

Bang! Bang! Bang bang!

You fired at the group of three, and they fired back.

It was you, CornPopper, and Noncy against AWESOMEO, Deceptio and GOUSTTTT.

Deceptio ran towards your group, shooting CornPopper in the head before getting hit in the head by Noncy.

You held your rifle in the hand, firing a shot that hit GOUSTTTT in the leg, you saw him try to limb off.

AWESOMEO fired a round, hitting you in the shoulder twice.

Noncy fired some shots, not hitting AWESOMEO, but making him run away.

Rafoli

You ran away from Mark, you knew you couldn’t do anything about it, suddenly you felt something reach around your throat.

You turned around and saw BenUseful, it tried to choke you.

You pushed it away, and kicked it in the face.

“Ben! Get the fuck away! I will fucking kill you!” You shouted.

Suddenly you felt a gun to the back of your head.

“Hey Raf.” SweetPea grinned.

“SweetPea?” You asked.

“Heeey.” SweetPea grinned.

“See Rafoli, two always beats one.” Ben grinned.

“You sure about that?” You asked.

“Yep.” Ben grinned.

You tackled SweetPea, grabbing her gun in the process.

Ben charged towards you and kicked you off SweetPea.

Ben grabbed the gun from your hand.

“Two always beats one.” Ben grinned.

“Two always beat-- Gurghh… Gurh… Gurghrh…” Ben started gurgling on his own blood.

SweetPea pulled the knife out of Ben’s neck.

“Two always beats one.” SweetPea grinned.

Dont_Look_Back

They hadn’t stopped you yet, and they were CiD and Pass, you were right over them, aiming your M16 at them.

You didn’t have much ammo left, and you could most likely only kill one.

[Shoot Pass]

[Shoot CiD]

[Try to shoot both]

• edited October 2014

[Snipe WtW]

[Try to shoot both] Why not both?

Jewfreeus You looked down at Crips. “Please don’t kill me! I can help you find Ben!” Crips pleaded. “I don’t really care about Ben,

• Snipe Green

Shoot CiD

Jewfreeus You looked down at Crips. “Please don’t kill me! I can help you find Ben!” Crips pleaded. “I don’t really care about Ben,

• [Snipe Green]
    [Shoot Pass]

• [Snipe Green]

[Try to shoot both]

• [Snipe WtW]

[Shoot Pass]

Where has this been my whole life?!

• [Snipe Green] [Try to shoot both]

• Right here.

BlueShadiw posted: »

[Snipe WtW] [Shoot Pass] Where has this been my whole life?!

• VOTING CLOSED

Pass will snipe Green

DLB will try to shoot both

• Even though I don't read this.

R.I.P. ME, MY KAWAIINESS WILL HOPEFULLY BE REMEMBERED

VOTING CLOSED Pass will snipe Green DLB will try to shoot both

• YES THE MASTER KAWAII SKRUB IS DEAD!!! (Jk... or Am I...)

Green613 posted: »

Even though I don't read this. R.I.P. ME, MY KAWAIINESS WILL HOPEFULLY BE REMEMBERED

• Jewfreeus

“Screw that! I’m not going alone with that fgt!” Green shouted.

You aimed your gun at Crips, “Do you want to find Ben?”

“Fuck you Jewf! You’re not going to win! I’ll make sure you fuckin’ fg--” BLAM! Green fell to the ground, shot in the head.

Dont_Look_Back

You jumped down, hitting Pass in the head with your M16, making him fall down from the tree, then unloaded most of your ammo into CiD.

You jumped to Pass, he still had his rifle, he tried to shot you, but he the bullet on scratched your cheek.

You kicked the rifle away from Pass while holding your cheek.

“You motherfucker.” You grinned.

“Fuckin’ DLB… I knew I was going to die… But I was hoping to be killed by a proper person this time… Not some random girl with a machine gun…” Pass grinned.

“The one who laughs last laughs last.” You grinned before shooting Pass in the head.

“And I get the last laugh.” You said with a smile.

Jewfreeus

You looked at Green’s dead body, then down at Crips.

“Well this guy is useless now.” You said while glaring at Crips.

“What’re we going to do with him?” WtW asked.

“Well, I thought about it… He’s pretty useless to us, I think it’s time for him to leave these games.” You grinned.

“What…? No…” Crips said.

“I’m not really sure.” You said.

You aimed the gun at Crips.

“Jewf! Ple--” BANG! Crips lifeless body bled from the head.

GOUSTTTT

You limbed away from the gunfight that you had just been in… Your leg hurt like shit, you couldn’t go for much more time.

You saw a figure approaching you, after it came closer you saw it was Shadiw, he had a dagger in his hand, you tried to to limb away, but you felt his hand on your shoulder.

Suddenly you felt a stab through your back, you could see the knife come out on the other side of your stomach.

You turned around and looked Shadiw into his eyes, you could see the grin on his face.

Then everything turned black.

SimonElagamy

You held your shoulder, Noncy had ran away long time ago, you just sat there, holding your shoulder.

You could hear the wind blowing, the birds flying around, the squirrels running in the trees.

Suddenly you heard a gunshot and your shoulder started hurting a lot, you fell down onto the ground.

You tried to crawl away, you saw Kittie stand over you.

Jewfreeus

You walked through the forest with WtW.

“Okay, we’re close, not many people left, we can do this.” You said.

“Yeah, we made it far.” WtW said.

You knew it was a good idea to stay around WtW, she came third last time.

You spotted a figure, you grabbed your gun, firing a few shots, none of them hit the figure, another figure appeared.

They came towards you, you drew your machete and WtW took her hatchet.

As they came closer you could make up who they were, Kittie and Shadiw.

Kittie had a gun and Shadiw had a meat cleaver, WtW charged towards Kittie, kicking the gun out of her hand, Kittie quickly turned around and ran away.

You walked towards Shadiw, you had a calm expression on your face.

Shadiw tried to get the first hit, but you dodged and kicked him. Shadiw got up and ran away, in the opposite direction of Kittie.

[Chase Kittie. WtW chases Shadiw]

[Chase Shadiw. WtW chases Kittie]

Dont_Look_Back

You had a hatchet in your hands and a sniper rifle on your back.

You saw two people coming towards you, AWESOMEO and Noncy, you held the hatchet enclosed in your hand.

You charged towards them, AWESOMEO fired a shot that you barely managed to dodge, but you did, you swung the hatchet, it hit straight into AWESOMEO’s shoulder.

Noncy tried to slash you with a knife, but you dodged, letting go of the hatchet.

AWESOMEO pulled the hatchet out of his shoulder, slashing at you twice, both times you dodged, but you tripped and fell onto the ground, AWESOMEO approached you with a grin.

Suddenly you heard a gunshot and AWESOMEO fell down, then another gunshot and Noncy fell down.

You drew your sniper rifle, shooting at the people who saved you, you didn’t hit anyone, but you saw them running off, SweetPea and Rafoli, you grabbed the hatchet from AWESOMEO’s body.

[Chase SweetPea]

[Chase Rafoli]

• [Chase Kittie. WtW chases Shadiw]
    [Chase Rafoli]

Jewfreeus “Screw that! I’m not going alone with that fgt!” Green shouted. You aimed your gun at Crips, “Do you want to find Ben?” “

• [Chase Shadiw]

[Chase Rafoli]

There can only be one Batman and it is me.

Jewfreeus “Screw that! I’m not going alone with that fgt!” Green shouted. You aimed your gun at Crips, “Do you want to find Ben?” “

• edited October 2014

[Chase Shadiw. WtW chases Kittie]

[Chase Rafoli]

• [Chase Shadiw. WtW chases Kittie]

[Chase Rafoli]

• edited October 2014

[Chase Shadiw]

[Chase Rafoli]

Alright, let's do this mono eh mono, Jefwo eh Shadiwo.

• [Chase Kittie] [Chase Rafoli]

• Wow, I missed out on a lot lol.

Looks like I murdlered CS and Scarlet tho :o

blueneon posted: »

Right here.

• VOTING CLOSED

Jewf will chase a shadiw

DLB will chase Ravioli Doritos

• Jewfreeus

“I’ll go after Shadiw, you go after Kittie!” You shouted.

WtW nodded and ran after Kittie.

You started running after Shadiw.

You ran through the forest, dodging trees, but you feel over something, a corpse, Simon to be exact.

Shadiw turned around, he walked towards you with a smile, you got up.

Dont_Look_Back

You chased Rafoli through the forest, he was good at stealth, he could hide anywhere and attack you if he wanted to, but he kept running.

Suddenly Rafoli stopped, he was staring at something.

Rafoli

You stared down at Shadiw as he ate more of Jewf’s organs, he just grabbed in there and took something to munch on, it was disgusting.

Shadiw stared up at you, then he jumped at you.

Dont_Look_Back

BLAM! You fired a shot, it hit something, you couldn’t tell who or what it was.

You saw Rafoli try to crawl towards you, blood was spewing out of his chest.

You could see Rafoli’s eyes close as he took his last breath.

You walked towards the corpses, Rafoli was killed by something sharp that had cut through his chest. You walked over to the next corpse, Shadiw, he was shot in the head, you had killed him. You looked at the last corpse, it made you puke, Jewf was on the ground, guts everywhere, he had been eaten from, but by who? Shadiw?

Suddenly you felt something stab your back, you turned around and looked at Raging.

Raging held a knife in his hand.

You looked at the blood spewing out of your back, Raging then stabbed you in the head, and everything turned black.

Raging_Blades

You grabbed the sniper rifle from DLB’s corpse, you started running through the forest, towards your next victims.

Lolzkittiez

You ran through the forest, you knew WtW was right behind you, you had no weapon, you had to try something, and you knew just what.

You saw a big tree, you jumped, hitting the tree, you were sideways for a second before you jumped again, you flipped, landing right behind WtW, you laid your arms around her throat and started choking.

You saw a shadow approach from the forest.

SweetPeaClem

You shot, hit Kittie in the shoulder, making her let go of WtW.

You walked closer to the two of them, you helped WtW up.

Lolzkittiez

You held your shoulder, you heard something, suddenly a shadow came in at high speed, you couldn’t make up who it was because it moved so quickly, it managed to slit SweetPea’s throat.

Blood from SweetPea’s throat spewed down on WtW.

Welcome_to_Woodbury

You were covered in SweetPea’s blood, you heard a sound, you turned around, Kittie was on the ground, bleeding from her neck.

The shadow came out, no quickly this time, it just walked towards you, you could make up who it was… It was… Raging.

“Hey WtW.” Raging said.

“Haven’t seen you all game.” You grinned.

“I tried a different tactic, I hid.” Raging said.

“You hid like a coward?” You grinned.

“You could say that.” Raging said.

“What do you even want? Aren’t you supposed to kill the rest?” You asked.

“There’s no one else but the two of us, so if you don’t mind, please tell me your last words.” Raging said.

“Fuck you.” You said.

He grabbed his knife and stabbed you in the head.

Raging_Blades

You turned around, looking at the person behind you, “Wait, wait! Who are you?”

The person grinned, “I’m Freckled Jesus.”

“You’re who?” You asked.

“Freckled. Freckled Jesus.” The person grinned.

Suddenly one of the national air machines came, it picked you and Freckled Jesus up.

“I still don’t know who you are.” You said.

“I’m the king.” Freckled Jesus grinned.

“You’re not a participant?” You asked.

“Far from, I was just there to pick the winner up.” Freckled Jesus grinned.

• Ok... This happened.... Please let me go and puck and then read this again.

Jewfreeus “I’ll go after Shadiw, you go after Kittie!” You shouted. WtW nodded and ran after Kittie. You started running after Shad

• Alt text

NOOOOOOOOOO my evil Partner wtf have you done :'(

Jewfreeus “I’ll go after Shadiw, you go after Kittie!” You shouted. WtW nodded and ran after Kittie. You started running after Shad

• Omg i just realised something

IT'S SO CLEAR NOW!

The Sex

The violence

The unending character deaths

THE EXTREAMLY GRAPHIC GORE

My Friends this is

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iUGQHYO4F4

GANTZ........ With less character development.......

• Why did you have to remind me of the first one?...

Lord_EAA posted: »

Omg i just realised something IT'S SO CLEAR NOW! The Sex The violence The unending character deaths THE EXTREAMLY GRAPHIC GOR

• Mark this is gustavs weird hunger Gantz thing

just be happy your 4th universe self might get revenge

Markd4547 posted: »

NOOOOOOOOOO my evil Partner wtf have you done

• It needed to be done.......... For the greater good

THE GREATER GOOOD!

Why did you have to remind me of the first one?...

• Well, it is your fault that I will go and die in a hole now. YOURS!

It needed to be done.......... For the greater good THE GREATER GOOOD!

• edited October 2014

Wat. For a second I thought Freckled would kill me and he would win but goddamn. Wasn't expecting this. Thanks I guess. Still, I hid like a coward to win, not cool. Bruh, I wasn't supposed to win how can a skrub win lmao, it should have been WtW! What have I done. :(

R.I.P and sorry people I killed, blame Gustav!

• The Sex

Hehehe. Gustav: Doesn't matter, had sex.

Omg i just realised something IT'S SO CLEAR NOW! The Sex The violence The unending character deaths THE EXTREAMLY GRAPHIC GOR

• Freckled Jesus is actually me.

I'm always watching

Wat. For a second I thought Freckled would kill me and he would win but goddamn. Wasn't expecting this. Thanks I guess. Still, I hid like a

• I know. After like 25 seasons you should do the one where all the winners battle. Just a suggestion :3

Freckled Jesus is actually me. I'm always watching

• Lol sure.

I know. After like 25 seasons you should do the one where all the winners battle. Just a suggestion

• holds hands away from keyboard

Don 't say anything you will regret! Don 't say anything you will regret. Oh, God this hurts!

The Sex Hehehe. Gustav: Doesn't matter, had sex.

• dies from Ebola

holds hands away from keyboard Don 't say anything you will regret! Don 't say anything you will regret. Oh, God this hurts!

• Why? You were litteraly just reading something that is Literally 60% Gantz

Well, it is your fault that I will go and die in a hole now. YOURS!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.