Forum Users : Prey

edited November 2014 in Forum Games

Alt text

The second fan fiction of the Forum Users Saga. It's predecessor "Forum Users Among The Walking Dead" is over, and so begins a new world in which forum users will find themselves in a new situation. Written by Raging_Blades of course, and I'll try my best to write for you! Submit characters below, by replying to the first comment. I hope you enjoy, and I hope this is successful as the first! Thanks, and stay awesome! B]

Note: Mods you can move this, just posted here for people to see.

Comments

• edited November 2014

You can base your character using this template.

Name:

Personality:

Back Story:

Appearance:

Group:

• edited November 2014

Group Explanation: There is four groups. School, Out of School, Investigation, and Dusters(Gang) High school students should be in the school group or Duster group. An equal balance of people for all would be appreciated!

Only 3 people of high school age can be on the outside. The Dusters are made up of high school students. Investigation are adults with jobs like FBI, Police, CIA, etc. You can be a parent(s) so, you could make multiple characters.

• edited November 2014

Name: Melvin Sanders

Personality: thinks that its best at all but he isnt. Careless and asshole

Back Story: ................................

Appearance: blone short hair , green eyes , 4 feet tall

Group: School

• Thanks for the submission!

supersagig posted: »

Name: Melvin Sanders Age: 13 Gender: male Personality: thinks that its best at all but he isnt. Careless and asshole Back Story: ................................ Appearance: blone short hair , green eyes , 4 feet tall Group: School

• Name: Desmond Shepard

Personality: Smart, nice, rude to people he doesn't like, Creative, and a leader.

Backstory: Have fun with this, it's up to you, if you want ideas PM me.

Appearance: Brown hair (like Lukes), Green eyes, 5'10, a small amount of stubble.

• Thanks Golden! :D

Name: Desmond Shepard Age: 15 Gender: Male Personality: Smart, nice, rude to people he doesn't like, Creative, and a leader. Bac

• No Problem

Thanks Golden!

• Thank you!

Thanks for the submission!

• edited November 2014
    • Name: Max Anderson (Do whatever you want with him)

• Personality: Corrupt/ Asshole Government agent,Acts like he's untouchable, Has an ego thinking he's better than everyone else

• Back Story: Basically grew up a normal kid but in-mature, Became a Government agent for Guns and Fun,

• Group: Investigation

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited November 2014

Name: Tammy

Personality: Normally shy, but not afraid to step out of her shell and take risks. She is strong-minded and level-headed. Doesn't talk to new people much.

Back Story: Her mother died of cancer when she was 5, her father was never truly capable of taking care of her. He was always the one being taken care of by Tammy. She never really made too many friends throughout high school.

Appearance: About 5'9", fairly thin. Brown hair down to her lower back, usually tied up in a bun. Light blue eyes and a soft-set face. Lots of freckles.

• FAIL LOL

ComingSoon posted: »

Name: Tammy Age: 17 Gender: Female (new approach FIWN) Personality: Normally shy, but not afraid to step out of her shell and take

• Hey now stfu boi

Saltlick123 posted: »

FAIL LOL

• Alt text

Hey now stfu boi

• Ur not nice mexican cat >:(

• I know, that guy's a dick.

Ur not nice mexican cat >:(

• Talkin bout yu too

I know, that guy's a dick.

• PLOT TWIST: Saltlick123 has been turned into a mexican cat by dark magic

Talkin bout yu too

• edited November 2014

Name: Hope Ricky.

Personality: Somewhat quiet, doesn't speak his mind. Will stand up for someone he cares about or for something he believes in.

Backstory: He lived with his Mom and Dad, brother and sister. He made friends pretty easily, but always felt like he wasn't a part of the group, like he was just watching everyone go by, and if someone talked to him. Addressing him, it felt like they were just pitying him.

Appearance: Kind of short, 4'9". Wears jeans and a red t-shirt.

Group: School.

• edited November 2014

Name: Elizabeth Sanders.

Group: Investigation.

Apperance: brown hair , brown eyes , 6 feet tall.

Personality: Brave , Curious , Talkative , Depressive.

Backstory: She lived in a family of gangs amd she saw most of his friends die because of it. She decided to get out of it and started working at the police. She got upgraded to the FBI. She married one of his co-worker and had Melvin , Jay and Ashley. His husband later died because of a thief who broke into the house.

Thanks for the submission!

• Know what? Just because there is none yet, I'll be a duster, and just write a character around that.

Name: Kyle Milligan

Personality: A somewhat unintelligent stoner with and affinity for cooking. He was pretty known by his friends for trying to date women and getting rejected constantly, Kyle has trained himself to be totally immune to insult or humiliation. Kyle is a good guy, though, with a good sense of humor, and overall gives no shits about what anyone thinks of him. As I said, Kyle smokes a lot of pot, and is almost never sober (I guess that would be the word?), and he partied a lot in school, before the dead started walking. He has a lot of friends, and is a huge nerd, playing a lot of board games, video games, and absolutely loves games like Dungeons and Dragons and Magic: the Gathering.

Back Story: Kyle lived with his mom, and brother, Gage (who I would maybe like to be in the story as well? He's like a more intelligent by far, Older (he's 20) shorter, and heavier drug-user than Kyle), and joined the Dusters after the outbreak, and is the newest member, as his brother, Gage , already was in the group for a long time (or stumbles upon it, if Gage isn't in it). He feels he doesn't fit in, though, and in his little wisdom, has been working with Gage (or alone, if Gage can't be in it) to make a plot to take as many supplies as they can fit into a duffle bag at night, and find a place to live with it all, including all of their guns, and a lot of food and medical supplies, so they're in no shape to hunt him down, and has it all formulated so if things ever start to go sour, if he even suspects issues, he can run away in the night.

Appearance: Tall, and chubby, with quite a lot of muscle. He's a very strong person, and did weight training frequently before the outbreak. Black hair to his shoulders, and bad acne. Eyes are very small, and the rest of him is of average size. (Gage is skinny, and short, also with bad acne, but normal eyes and a huge nose, and short blonde hair)

Group: Dusters

I based this off of 2 real guys I know, with some details changed, like Kyle is actually 20, and Gage isn't actually a hard drug user, just a stoner like Kyle XD

• Nice!

* Name: Max Anderson (Do whatever you want with him) * Age:Mid 30s * Gender:Male * Personality: Corrupt/ Asshole Government agent,A

• He just put the template and pressed submit...It's changed now.

Thanks CS. I don't get the last part?

• Thanks CS. I don't get the last part?

Name: Tammy Age: 17 Gender: Female (new approach FIWN) Personality: Normally shy, but not afraid to step out of her shell and take

• NHL! Welcome! :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Hope Ricky. Age: 16. Gender: Male. Personality: Somewhat quiet, doesn't speak his mind. Will stand up for someone he cares ab

• edited November 2014

Thanks for the help with variation! Descriptive :)

I will use Gage, and there is no zombies this time :p

maxbear29 posted: »

Know what? Just because there is none yet, I'll be a duster, and just write a character around that. Name: Kyle Milligan Age: 17 Ge

• Thank you :3

NHL! Welcome!

• I posted the comment blank lol

Thanks CS. I don't get the last part?

• Are you just submitting Elizabeth? Because I see you mentioned Jay and Ashley.

supersagig posted: »

Name: Elizabeth Sanders. Age: 40. Gender: Female. Group: Investigation. Apperance: brown hair , brown eyes , 6 feet tall. Per

• So here's my first idea...

Name: Ariel Monteros

Personality: She's a really independent cynical girl that acts like she's better than everyone else, very rude and disrespectful, she has a very hostile attitude towards strangers and she doesn't respect authority, she's very loyal towards her friends and a fairly good liar, she expresses affection by hitting people, she really likes taking risks.

Back Story: She is the middle kid in a family with 5 kids, since she's really smart and does rather well at school her parents don't really pay much attention to her, her parents are from Guadalajara México so due to this she knows how to speak Spanish despite this she doesn't really have much of an accent.

Since her parents aren't really rich and have 5 children to take care of they rarely ever get her what she wants so she learned to just take it, she's a rather able pickpocket and is pretty good at not getting caught while shoplifting.

Appearance: Rather short, she has short black hair with silver highlights, caramel skin colour (You know, that shade of brown) and big eyes that change colour throughout the day (It's a thing that happens my father actually has this and it's kinda awesome, I have no idea how it's called and I don't feel like investigating.) from green, grey, hazel and blue (Same colours my father has.).

She usually wears black combat boots filled with belt buckles, black leather trousers, a long grey t-shirt with a black star print and a loose belt with a big belt buckle, a long grey short sleeve t-shirt with a big black star print on the middle, long black and grey striped pattern gloves that go all the way up to her elbows, a loose black belt with a big belt buckle, grey arab scarf with a black square pattern, a pair star shaped ear-rings and a grey paperboy hat.( I put waaay too much thought into appearance)

Group: Dusters.

Anyway, I wanted to try making a duster character first but if I'm honest I wanted to make an investigator more than anything because I really like detectives, however the last character I made for a thing similar to this would fit that so I may as well try something new, in any case if multiple submissions are possible I was thinking about making an Out of school character since there are none of those yet, however due to me being fairly new to this it kinda takes me a while to come up

In any case if this character doesn't fit what you were thinking for the duster or just plain don't like it feel free to can it as it doesn't really offend me or bother me in any way, though some information would be appreciated as I'd love to become better at creating characters.

• Name: Rodrigo Velasco

Personality: Serious, fatalistic, usually tired, has a very dark sense of humour, rather cynical and sarcastic but also good natured and helpful, he's normally whining about having to do something or other, very nervous but also really confrontational which normally causes him to stutter a lot when he is actually under pressure.

Back Story: A college drop-out that works full time as a clerk in the little grocery store that's just outside the school to pay rent and survives on his weekly check, he is an avid videogamer and spends most of his free time recording and editing his play sessions in hopes of becoming a successful youtuber, due to having a really nice, smooth and voice he thinks that he can do it fairly easily but his commentary lacks substance and his sense of humour is too dark and dry for most people, loves making obscure pop-culture references.

He lives alone in a crappy one room apartment, he doesn't really get along with his parents and they normally don't talk to him, he likes to hang out at the local bar with his friends when he's not busy with his videos, a few years back he got a kid out of a burning building before the firemen arrived, he burned his right arm and hand pretty badly while shielding the kid from the flames (If someone wants to make that kid go ahead.).

Appearance: His skin colour is white, he is rather tall and skinny, his eyes are brown and normally have bags under them and he generally looks pretty tired, he has a pretty big burn scar starting on the back of his right hand and going all the way up to his elbow, he is a bit hunched, his hair is black and normally pretty unkempt.

He wears black sneakers, blue jeans and a t-shirt with a print of one of the many games, tv shows and movies he likes, normally has a NES controller belt buckle, he always wears a big black digital watch on top of a red wristband.

Group: Out of school.

So this is what I came up with, feels like I got really lazy though.

kaleion posted: »

So here's my first idea... Name: Ariel Monteros Age: 15 Gender : Female Personality: She's a really independent cynical girl tha

• Thanks for the characters, I like them. :D It's a great help! I think I'll be able to start writing soon.

kaleion posted: »

Name: Rodrigo Velasco Age: 26 Gender: Male Personality: Serious, fatalistic, usually tired, has a very dark sense of humour, rather

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Name: Gareth Kirstein

Personality: Gareth is a careless person at first. He seems selfish, cynical, bossy, sly, uncooperative, exploitative and confrontational, but he can apparently be kind. He has often come down hard on people not true to themselves. He is a mysterious and complex character, holding her many secrets close.

Back Story: At age 5 his whole family died in a car crash, he was left alone then, adopted by an old man who taught him many skills, like physical combat. Gareth started going to school and was bully, but he managed to defend himself, making nobody ever bully him again.
    Appearance: dis = Alt text

Group: School.

• Name: Otto Davids

Personality: Suffers from multi-personality disorder. His "normal" personality gets along well with others, and doesn't have too much trouble solving problems or getting along with others. Normally upholds a leadership position, but will respect those who earn their place. His "other" personality could be considered a sociopath to some, and fear if it takes over he would become a tyrant. Very cruel to other people, but is kind (for the most part) to his friends. Opposes drinking and drugs in both personalities.

Back Story: Orphaned from birth, had been migrating from orphanage to orphanage until he was about 15, adopted by a nice couple that took care of him. Moved out at 19.

Appearance: 6'4", crew cut, blonde hair. Light green eyes, and very thin eyebrows. Wears an old blue baseball cap. Wears an orange t-shirt with a blue vest over it. Faded jeans with big hiking boots, steel toed.

• Oh....shit XD I didn't realize. I gotta be more attentive

Thanks for the help with variation! Descriptive I will use Gage, and there is no zombies this time

• Thanks Gustav! You feeling alright?

Name: Gareth Kirstein Age: 16 Gender: Male Personality: Gareth is a careless person at first. He seems selfish, cynical, bossy, sly

• Interesting and thanks! The more characters the better!

Name: Otto Davids Age: 25 Gender: Male Personality: Suffers from multi-personality disorder. His "normal" personality gets along we

• All the voices in my mind.

Calling out across the line.

Thanks Gustav! You feeling alright?

• :(.

Please be okay.

All the voices in my mind. Calling out across the line.

• I'm fine lol

. Please be okay.

• Name Jay Sanders

Apperance: black dyed hair , green eyes , 5,2 feet tall

Personality: Sexist , Agressive , Asshole , Stupid

Are you just submitting Elizabeth? Because I see you mentioned Jay and Ashley.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.