The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• Holy shit indeed. And thanks, I'm glad for it to be back too.

mr.quality posted: »

Holy shit Jake!!! And everyone else.. Great part man! Glad to see it back.

• Great chapter! Shit's going down. D:

Episode 8: Chapter 4: The Basement. "So... Does this mean I'm insane?" Jake asks the apirition of his Dead father Figure. Nick chuckles.

• Thanks! And more or less.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Great chapter! Shit's going down.

• Episode 8: Chapter 5: "Escape"

"Shit... Shit shit shit SHIT!" Jake says under his breath. "My leg... Fuck me... Maybe, Maybe I can't push it back into it's socket?" Jake says, Clenching
    his dislocated leg. "What did I tell ya?" Nick says. "Shut the fuck up, You aren't real, and I have no time to deal with you. There are walkers Below me,
    walkers above me, and I can't fucking run." Jake snaps. "Are you sure I'm not real? You're the one choosing not to ignore me. I'm as real as you make me
    Jake." Nick says. Jake begins to breathe heavily, His mind begins to go blank as he looks at the appirition of Nick. "Fine... If you know what to do, I trust
    you'll help me out of this." Jake says. "Sure. Maybe not with your sanity intact, but you know, that's just a small risk." Nick says. "Okay, grasp your leg as
    hard as you can, and take the rag in your pocket and shove it in your mouth. We don't want them hearing you." Nick says. Jake complies and does as told.
    "Now, While you grasp onto your leg, Pull back as hard as you can." Nick says. Jake pulls his leg back into his socket. A large snap is heard as Jake screams,
    but the Rag muffles out his cry. "Okay, Get up, There's an exit to the basement somewhere, There always is. Aha! Right there! Okay, let's get out." Nick
    says. As Jake stands up and walks, A walker falls into the basement. "FUCK!" Jake yells. "Oh good job Einstein, Now they all know you're here." Nick says.
    Jake begins to run towards the exit, and Tries to push the door open.

Meanwhile, on the road to the town, Melisa, Rick, Eva and Richard drive to Jake's location. "I hope you're ready for... You know, If we don't find Jake how
    you want him to be." Eva says to Melisa. "I'm not... But, We need to try. Hope needs a father, and The group needs a Leader. And if he isn't... around...
    Then I still need to be strong for the group. I need to lead them." Melisa says. "We're here." Richard says. "Okay, Y'all know the drill. We get out, get
    Jake, we Kill anything that tries to attack, And conserve the bullets." Rick says. They all exit, and Suddenly hear Gunfire. "What the fu--" Eva starts,
    "JAKE! It's gotta be him!" Melisa yells. They all head over to the house.

Jake begins to open fire on the Walkers. "SHIT! THERE ARE TOO MANY NICK! Nick?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Jake yells. "No no no... DON'T BE GONE! FUCK!"
    Jake screams. Gunshots begin, and Walkers start dying. "What the fuck?" Jake says. "JAKE!" Melisa screams. "MELISA!" Jake screams. The group pulls Jake
    out of the pit, and Jake hugs Melisa and cries. "I LOVE YOU! I'M SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND LEAVING. I'M READY TO LEAD,
    I'M READY TO COME BACK, JUST DON'T EVER LEAVE." Jake screams. "He's lost it..." Rick says. Melisa hugs Jake back and begins to cry. "Okay. I
    love you too." Melisa softly says. "UH, GUYS! I'D HATE TO BREAK UP THE REUNION, BUT..." Eva says, Pointing to a herd of Walkers. "Fuck! Jake, is there
    any other way Out?!" Melisa says. "Yeah. The basement exit, But it's stuck!" Jake yells. Richard jumps down and Tries to open the door.

Eva shuts the door and stands against it. "I'VE GOT THIS! OPEN THAT DAMN DOOR!" Eva yells. Jake, Melisa and Rick all wait for Richard to open the door.
    "GOT IT! LET'S GO!" Richard yells. "AHHHHH! FUCK!" Eva screams. The walkers are grabbing Eva through the door. Jake, Melisa and Rick run out the door.
    Richard stays behind and freaks out.

[SAVE EVA] [RUN]

CHAPTER END.

@Rickburker @mr.quality @supersagig @UCAAV29784 @NoHopeLeft

• [SAVE EVA] Noooooo, not Eva!!!

Great part!

Episode 8: Chapter 5: "Escape" "Shit... Shit shit shit SHIT!" Jake says under his breath. "My leg... Fuck me... Maybe, Maybe I can't push

• Your comment made me chuckle a bit, Because it reminded me of Caboose from Red Vs Blue Season 1. XD

Anywho, thank you for your support, and your vote will be accounted for. :)

[SAVE EVA] Noooooo, not Eva!!! Great part!

• [SAVE EVA]

EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cool chapter!

Episode 8: Chapter 5: "Escape" "Shit... Shit shit shit SHIT!" Jake says under his breath. "My leg... Fuck me... Maybe, Maybe I can't push

• Why do you guys sound like Caboose after Shiela blows up in RVB? XD Anyway, thanks!

supersagig posted: »

[SAVE EVA] EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Cool chapter!

• I've only seen the first one in that series, a while ago.

Your comment made me chuckle a bit, Because it reminded me of Caboose from Red Vs Blue Season 1. XD Anywho, thank you for your support, and your vote will be accounted for.

• edited September 2015

Oh dude you should seriously consider seeing the Other 12 seasons. After Season 2, the story picks up, gets really deep and awesome, And it's 100x funnier when it's not being serious and awesome.

I've only seen the first one in that series, a while ago.

• Alright. I might give it a look.

Oh dude you should seriously consider seeing the Other 12 seasons. After Season 2, the story picks up, gets really deep and awesome, And it's 100x funnier when it's not being serious and awesome.

• Sweet. You won't regret it.

Alright. I might give it a look.

• [SAVE EVA]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVA!

• Wow, the Eva-Train is just filled to the brim. XD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[SAVE EVA] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVA!

• Episode 8 continues today!

• Hey guys! I'm back from a long Hiatus with the final chapter to episode 8! Again, super-duper sorry for not even an update for so long, But here it is!

==============================

Episode 8: Chapter 6: "The Road"

Richard's heartbeat begins to race. Everything around him becomes slower as his heart beats faster. His eyes widen as he's stricken with fear, But then
    remembers all the times he's sidelined himself in fear. He clenches his fists and his heartbeat slows. "I'M COMING EVA! HOLD ON!" Richard yells. He begins
    running up the stairs to Eva. "RICHARD! NO, WAIT!" Jake yells. "Richard, What're you doing?!" Eva yells. "Saving your ass! Shut up!" Richard yells. He stabs
    the walkers hands one by one, and pries Eva out. "Alright move-- AHHH! GOD DAMMIT!" Richard yells. After killing a walker, he discovers he was bit on the
    leg. He stands up and runs with them. "Richard! You're leg!" Eva yells. "It's fine! We'll amputate in the car, Just fucking run!" Richard yells. They go out the
    backdoor. "What happened in there?!" Jake yells. "I was bit! Just keep fucking moving!" Richard yells. They all get to the van, and start it up. "Shit... It
    won't go!" Melisa yells. "What?! Is the engine frozen over?!" Rick asks. "No... we are." Richard says, Looking at the tires stuck in the snow. "They're coming!"
    Eva yells, looking at the horde of walkers approaching slowly. Richard looks at Jake. They huddle in. "Alright, what're you thinking man?" Jake whispers.
    "You're getting out of here, I'm not. The bite is too high up. When the exhaust melts the ice off the tires, you're going to leave." Richard whispers back.
    Jake stops for a moment to think. "No... You aren't doing that without a way to defend yourself as long as you can. Alright?" Jake replies. Richard nods.

Richard walks up to Eva. "Eva, you've been my best friend through this, and I've taught you a lot about medical studies. That's why they need you now, and
    they need me too." Richard says. "W-What? Richard, what are you saying?" Eva says. "The bite was too high, and you guys won't make it out alive. I'm
    doing something about it." Richard says. "Eva... I... I love you, I think... I don't exactly know what love really feels like, I've been too caught up in my own
    agenda for staying alive, and being a doctor or whatever, that I've forgotten what I want to know. But I know what Dallas thought love was, What David did,
    what... What James thought it was. And it was to give up anything for the people you care about. And I'm about to do so. Goodbye." Richard finishes. He
    kisses Eva on the forehead and Jumps out of the van with an AR. He runs far away from the Van and begins firing. "HEY ASSHOLES! OVER HERE!" Richard
    screams. "NO! NO NO NO!" Eva screams as Rick holds her back. Richard takes one last look at the van before pulling a gun to his own head. "If I'm going out,
    It'll be on my terms... NOT A BUNCH OF UNDEAD, PARASITE CONTROLLED, DOUCHEBAGS!!!!!" Richard yells. As the Van pulls out and drives away, one loud
    gunshot is heard, and then silence.

"Fucking... fuuuuck. Did we seriously just leave Richard behind?!" Rick yells. "This isn't happening... This... this is not happening... what if Hope gets sick?! Oh god, oh god, oh god..." Melisa panics.
    "He's gone... he's just fucking gone... why? Why did he choose to save me? God... FUCK." Eva screams. Jake sits, rocking back and forth as the van drives. Jake begins to get frustrated by their panic.
    "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jake yells. Everyone stops talking and everything goes silent. "He's gone, and I get that you're all upset, it sucks, I know. He was one of my closest friends, but I'm not going to
    sit around like a fucking child and panic! We've lost so many people up to this point that we should all be numb to it, and I think we NEED to be numb to it, but we can still remember them. Right now,
    we have an entire community gone to shit, a storm of walkers heading right towards it, and a long road ahead of us. Let's just try and calm the fuck down!" Jake finishes. Everyone looks around, and nods.
    "Jake, we have an upcoming road block." Rick says. The van slowly stops and Jake looks out the window. "Oh god..." Jake says.

The Group gets out of the van, weapons loaded, and Looks at the block. Piles of dead bodies with shots to the head surround a blockade of destroyed cars. "What the fuck... who the hell did this?" Jake
    says to himself. "No one good..." Melisa says. "ECH! Shit!" Rick says, pulling something out of his neck. "A... A tranq dart? Why the... fuck...?" Rick falls to the ground, as more darts go into the necks of the
    rest of the group. A man walks up to Jake as he's fighting to stay awake. "Haha... Like em? You see, I'm in love with these things. You can torture your victims without even having them notice, right, Jake?"
    The man says. "Who... the hell..." Jake says, but is interupted "Me? I'm just some guy. But I heard a lovely broadcast from you earlier, and I just couldn't help but come out and meet you! I love meeting new
    people, and so does my group! And you know, Under NORMAL circumstances, we'd kill you, torture your friends, and... well let's not even mention what we'd do to your girls. But, we're far more interested
    in this lovely sanctuary you've told us about. Sadly, we don't know how to get there, which is why we came after you. We need a map, not a blood covered one though, makes us look... suspicious. That's why
    we're taking YOUR map, and leaving you for the lurkers. Kapeesh?" The man finishes. "Fff... fuck... you..." Jake says. "That's the spirit! Boys, knock this Jake guy out." The man says. "Got it." The thug says. He walks
    up to Jake, and Jake turns to his side to see Melisa crying. "Melis-- AH!." Jake yells as he's knocked out. "Let's go guys! And I hope they remember, The dead are never far." The man says, leading his group out of
    the area in fully loaded Military jeeps.

EPISODE END.

==================================================

What did you think of Episode 8? What are your Predictions for Episode 9? Leave your comments below and stuff!

• Awesome part1

Hey guys! I'm back from a long Hiatus with the final chapter to episode 8! Again, super-duper sorry for not even an update for so long, But

• Thanks!

Awesome part1

• But... But... But... Richard.... Why? No. No. NO. NO! Richard!

Damn good chapter man! Damn good!

Hey guys! I'm back from a long Hiatus with the final chapter to episode 8! Again, super-duper sorry for not even an update for so long, But

• Hey, T'was the people's choice for Richard to be the hero. XD Thanks! I'm gonna work on Episode 9 starting Monday (I'll be gone this weekend) so It's not that far off! :)

But... But... But... Richard.... Why? No. No. NO. NO! Richard! Damn good chapter man! Damn good!

• Wow. That was incredibly good! Can't wait for the next part.

• Thanks! I'm heading home today, So I'll get started tonight or tomorrow.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Wow. That was incredibly good! Can't wait for the next part.

• On the next episode, of "The Walking Dead: No Safety"...

"That walls coming down any day now, we need to stop it from happening." Wilson says to Mina, as they overlook Section 2B.

--

Jake and the others wake up on the snowy ground to a herd surrounding them. "You're a damn fool. You know that, right?" A voice says.

--

"LOCK DOWN THE FRONT GATES! DON'T LET THEM GET IN!" Claire screams as the New group starts to attack. "These people... these, 'surivors', as you foolishly call them," The voice continues.

--

A man breaks into Jakes house and hears Junniper crying, and then another man is eaten by a walker. "They've never done anything for you." The voice continues.

--

People are murdered as walkers attack the town. "They're just weak... Only crutches to you. You're no leader..." The voice pauses.

--

A man falls from the top of a building. "...You're just some guy who thinks the world of himself." The voice finishes.

--

The main group stabs and kills multiple walkers. "THIS IS NOT WHERE WE DIE, WE MAKE IT, AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY!" Eva screams. "And those fools,
    they look up to a bigger fool." The voice continues.

--

Dan and Becca hug in the middle of the carnage. "We're gonna be fine... I promise..." Dan says. "You can't save them." The voice goes on.

--

Jake tightly grasps in stomach as he bleeds out, and pulls out a knife, then begins to charge. "So how far exactly are you willing to go..." The voice stops.

--

The watch tower falls to the ground after an explosion, and takes out the front wall.

--

"To save a bunch of idiots, who are already dead?" The dead's leader asks. "They aren't dead..." Jake says, pinning the leader to the wall by his throat. "But you will be." Jake finishes.

The Walking Dead: No Safety: Episode 9. Coming Soon.

• WOW

On the next episode, of "The Walking Dead: No Safety"... "That walls coming down any day now, we need to stop it from happening." Wilson

• WOW. This is just incredible, but also surreal, I think. It's pretty amazing to see how much better the stories get with each new entry. It's like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

On the next episode, of "The Walking Dead: No Safety"... "That walls coming down any day now, we need to stop it from happening." Wilson

• un... uh... Words will not express how hyped I am. I'm on a tugboat of emotion with a hole the size of Rhode Island in the hull, and a storm's 'a brewin'. This is going to be one helluva ride.

• Aw, shucks. You're just saying that. XD Thanks dude.

WOW. This is just incredible, but also surreal, I think. It's pretty amazing to see how much better the stories get with each new entry. It's like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Yep. Let's hope my writing and story telling doesn't get any worse between now and then.

un... uh... Words will not express how hyped I am. I'm on a tugboat of emotion with a hole the size of Rhode Island in the hull, and a storm's 'a brewin'. This is going to be one helluva ride.

• Jake opens his eyes in an alleyway. Death, destruction and all out war is going on around him as he stands up. He picks up a shotgun, and patches up his stomach. He then begins to walk out of the alley. "I used to believe in something..." Jake says. "At the time, it was something meaningful, but now it's ridiculous. It was something inspiring, but now it's deadly. It was something everyone wanted, but now it's something nobody has." Jake pauses as he walks out of the alley. He locks eyes with a familiar face, and cocks his shotgun. "It's called 'Hope'. And it's the thing that doomed me from the start." Jake finishes.

5 Hours Earlier

"Let's go guys! And I hope they remember, The dead are never far." The man says, leading his group out of the area in fully loaded Military jeeps. Jake struggles to stay awake. "They're gone... now if I can just... stay awake longer... No... it's no good... I need to... I've gotta..." Jake snaps. He pulls out his knife and stabs himself in the thigh with it. "AHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUCK! DAMMIT! SHIT... AHHHHHHH!!!!" Jake screams. It alerts the others and slightly wakes them up. The shock and pain completely wakes him up, and he begins to bandage the wound. Eva then stands up after him. "Eva! How did y--" Jake says and is then interupted. "Leather and a Scarf. It may not be bullet proof, but it sure as shit can protect me from tiny darts... Now, what do we do about the others?" Eva asks. Suddenly, walkers begin approaching. "I think we need to worry about ourselves first. Let's get em." Jake says.

Meanwhile, Wilson and Mina watch Section 2B.

Mina walks up to Wilson, he has a blank, thousand yard stare as he looks at the innocent people he let die. "Wilson? Are you doing alright?" Mina asks. Wilson turns his head towards her, and turns back. "That wall is coming down any day now, we need to stop it from happening." Wilson says to Mina. "I know, Wilson... But, we can't just go in and kill them all. We need a way." Mina replies. Wilson walks next to Mina and looks her in the eye. "Mina... do know what Rick and Richard were talking about? The thing in the sewers, do you know what they were referencing?" Wilson asks. "No... do you?" Mina replies. "Yes... It's... it's not good." Wilson says. They both turn back to Section 2B. "Wilson... what if we die today? Or tomorrow? Would you regret not doing anything?" Mina asks. Wilson flinches and gulps. He looks at her, as she's nearly in tears. Wilson takes a hold of her hand. "I think I'd regret not telling people how I felt... I'd regret not being able to save Trey or his Brother. I'd regret... I'd regret not running in after James when those bandits kidnapped him. Maybe he would have made it. It might have been the wrong call, maybe not. I was thinking about leaving too. I'd regret a lot." Wilson responds. Mina looks at Wilson, and blushes. She looks back down. "I'd regret not telling you I love you." Mina replies. Wilson looks at her, eyes widened in shock. He then calms himself, and smiles at her. She rests her head on his shoulder, and they continue their shift on watch.

--

SPLATT! Jake pulls his knife out of a walkers skull. "I think that's the last of em... SHIT! EVA!" Jake yells. A walker stands behind Eva and grabs her shoulder. It bites down, only to find something hard it's biting on. "Hey, big tall and scruffy lookin'. You liking the taste of fake arm?" Jake says, as he's defended Eva. Jake shoots the walker and moves it away from her. "Thanks." Eva says. "No problem... and looks who's awake." Jake says. Rick and Melisa wake up. They both stand up and update each other on what's going on. "Alright, so we've got a lot of ground to cover. Let's head out." Eva says. Everyone starts walking, and Jake limps over and stops Melisa. "Are you okay?" He asks, rubbing where the man hit her on the head. "Yeah... thanks honey." Melisa says with a smile, and kisses Jake on the cheek. They all begin to leave.

Jake walks forward holding a shotgun and having flashbacks. "I know you're strong, Jake. You can take on anyone... Head on." Jake hears his mother say, as a distant memory. Melisa walks forward holding a pistol, she spots a truck and points at it, informing the group. Eva stops and places her machette on the truck, she remembers Richard and all he stood for, grasps her necklace, and tries not to cry. Rick hotwires the car, he tries his best and manages it. He asks the others to get in, and they drive off. Melisa lies on Jake's shoulder as he looks out the window. Rick continues to drive. Eva sits down and cries softly.

--

Somebody signals Wilson. "What the...?" Wilson says. He moves Mina off of his shoulder gently, and walks over. "What's going on?" He whipsers to the solider at the wall. "Come on out! We know you're in there! Just let us come in, and not everybody needs to die! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Rodrick! I'm the leader of my group, and we call ourselves, 'The Dead'. Now, let me introduce this one. This is Michelle. She's our jeep! Michelle has a loaded turret on the back of her! She LOVES to kill people! Almost as much as I do! Haha! Now... let. us. in." Rodrick says.

The Walking Dead: No Safety: Episode 9.

Written by Noah Taylor (ClemyClooAndBabyBoo).

Storyline and Decision Ideas by Noah Taylor, Nickolas Alumbaugh and Hannah Johnson.

Proof Read by Molly C.

• Okay, so these new people. 'The Dead' Seem pretty frightening. I am not sure what to think about them, but they are definitely not friendly. Let's hope it all ends weller-ish.

Great part!

Jake opens his eyes in an alleyway. Death, destruction and all out war is going on around him as he stands up. He picks up a shotgun, and pa

• Well, I can say one thing about the Dead. They aren't completely bad, and they have a reason.

Okay, so these new people. 'The Dead' Seem pretty frightening. I am not sure what to think about them, but they are definitely not friendly. Let's hope it all ends weller-ish. Great part!

• Oh god! Hope the new people aren´t evil.

Awesome chapter!

Jake opens his eyes in an alleyway. Death, destruction and all out war is going on around him as he stands up. He picks up a shotgun, and pa

• Thanks! And I assure you, they aren't evil. They are, however, bad.

Oh god! Hope the new people aren´t evil. Awesome chapter!

• Episode 9: Chapter 2: Knock Knock.

"I'm sorry... haha, it sounded like you were threatening me." Wilson said. "Look sir, if you wanted to kill us, you'd have done it by now. So clearly you aren't doing anything to harm us. Why don't you come in and we can sort this out, preferably without guns, because quite frankly, I don't want to kill you." Wilson said. Rodrick smirks. "Smart kid. You're right, I don't want to kill you all, but that's just my current state of mind. That can change at any moment, and a smart ass kid could be the one to do so, wouldn't you say?" Rodrick responded. The wind blew cold as the two starred each other dead in the eyes, giving each other angry eyes. Wilson looks to his left to see Mina concerned, he then looks back at Rodrick and smiles. "You know... I like you. You're smart and ready to say whatever's on your mind. However, it's clear to me you do not intend to leave any time soon, or at least not leave without this place in your hands." Wilson said. "And that just isn't happening. So, you can come in, sure, but if you intend to take this place, it's going to end in a bloodbath on both sides, and yours being the one who comes out with the most scrapes." Wilson said. The two looked at each other again. "Alright. Deal. Everyone else agree to that?" Rodrick says to his group. His group nods in agreement. "Open the gates." Wilson says.

"FUCK!" Rick exclaims as the group stands outside the vehicle. "No gas... I love no gas... that makes me feel great. Now we're all gonna die out here, and that asshole is back at the town killing everyone. Fan-FUCKING-tastic!" Melisa says. Jake sits on a stump thinking, slowing blacking in and out. "You okay?" Eva says as she sits next to Jake. "Hmm? Yeah... Yeah I'm fine, why?" Jake replies. "You seem a bit pale is all." Eva responds. Jake becomes nervous. He pulls up his shirt to reveal a stab wound. "Agh! Shit..." Jake says. "What the hell happened?" Eva says. "When I fell through the floor, I screwed up my leg, but I also fell on some kind of rebar. It's painful, but I can get through it." Jake says. "Are you sure? That looks... really bad." Eva asks. "I'm sure, yeah." Jake says with a smile.

Wilson and Rodrick both walked into a building with a table and chairs. "Please, take a seat." Wilson says. Rodrick sits down. "Want a beer? Maybe some water or lemonade? Anything I can get you?" Wilson asked. "Water, Thanks." Rodrick says. Wilson pulls out some water and a glass of lemonade and sits down. Rodrick takes a sip or his water. "Wow... it's been way too long since I drank purified water. It's pretty great, thanks." Rodrick says. Wilson nods. "So... Why would you offer a drink to someone ready to kill you at any time?" Rodrick asks. "I mean, it's nice of you, and though I'm basically a psychopath, I really do appreciate it. But why did you do it?" Rodrick asks. Wilson takes a large gulp of his lemonade and sets it on the table. "Ah... Because killing someone or starting a war for something has really never worked out in the past. I'm thinking we can calmly talk about this, maybe see how we can work out a peaceful deal, whatever it takes." Wilson answers. "Now... Let me ask you a question. What's your story?" Wilson asks. Rodrick looks down and sets his drink down. "You want the long version or the short version?" Rodrick asks. "Whatever you feel comfortable with." Wilson says.

Rodrick takes a deep breath and looks up. "I grew up in Florida. Not a good place to grow up if you're looking to grow up to be a good guy. I lived in a pretty shitty neighborhood, my sister and I took care of my mother while my dad was deployed in the army. We didn't get a good education, we were bullied, addicted to drugs at just 12, it was a shitty time. My dad... he died in service, he had always promised me. 'When I return, not if, when I return, we're leaving florida, we're getting out of here, getting into a good school, a nice neighborhood, a lovely house, and your mom is gonna be happy again, I promise.', Heh... what a load of bullshit. When my sister and I became 18, my mother grew sick with cancer, we couldn't pay for her treatments, so we got jobs. My sister, she... she turned to prostitution, she was beautiful, she didn't deserve to have her body ruined by those... those assholes, while I joined a gang... they beat the shit out of me, fucked me up... but that's just what's needed in the initiation. We got enough to pay for the house and my mom's bills, and we had... just awful jobs. Eventually, a family friend got my sister out of the street walking business, and she got an office job, while I stuck to the gang. Her first day is when the shit hit the fan. I tried to get to my mother and sister, but the gang told me we were blood brothers... we had to get out. I didn't listen, but they wouldn't let me leave... I killed all of them. When I found my mother, she was already infected. My sister and I survived for a bit, but I lost her too. Long story short, everything fucking sucks. But who's life story doesn't suck when you live in the apocalypse? We're all in a shitty situation, and we're trying to do our best out here." Rodrick finished.

Wilson looked at him. "I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to you. But I have one more question." Wilson says. "Go ahead." Rodrick responded. "Why did you kill Jake and the others?" Wilson asks. "I know you did something to them, and it was mostly likely killing them, so why?" Wilson asks.

Jake uncovers a bush outside of a gas station. "It's full of gas, and it's fast. But we can't get the fuel out, we don't have supplies to do so. So, I propose I go with one other person, and the other 2 try and get there as fast as they can. Alright?" Jake says. "I'll go. I need to make sure Wilson and Mina are okay, and if shit does go down, Dan has a disadvantage considering he's missing a leg." Eva says. "No, Honey, you and I have to go. We need to make sure Junniper's okay, she's our daughter, our own flesh and blood." Melisa says. "Jake... listen, you need to take me with you. There's something in the walls, a breach, I need to tell you what's going on." Rick says.

[Take Melisa] PROS: Melisa is great with Hand to Hand combat, and melee weapons. She's also smart, great with stealth, and Jake's wife of course. CONS: She doesn't have a gun, and she'll die for you, which is not going to bide well.

[Take Rick] PROS: He knows something the group needs to be aware of, and he has a silenced Assault rifle with plenty of ammo. CONS: He's reckless and hyper in battle.

[Take Eva] PROS: She has more ammo than anyone else and a fully loaded pistol, along with a machette, she also knows all the town's secret areas. CONS: She's grieving from Richard's death, which could result in stupid decisions.

CHAPTER END.

(Note: My brother has chosen Rick, so there's 1 extra vote on Rick)

• It's back everyone!

Episode 9: Chapter 2: Knock Knock. "I'm sorry... haha, it sounded like you were threatening me." Wilson said. "Look sir, if you wanted to

• [Take Eva] Ammo, machete... I hope it ends gooder than the others...

Great part!

Episode 9: Chapter 2: Knock Knock. "I'm sorry... haha, it sounded like you were threatening me." Wilson said. "Look sir, if you wanted to

• Thanks! I'm very excited to get back into writing this, I've been working on my novel for quite a bit now, so it felt good to get some breathing room and write this.

[Take Eva] Ammo, machete... I hope it ends gooder than the others... Great part!

• edited December 2015

[Take Rick]

Dang I love this new format of choice! It really helps us choose better. Also, YAY this is back!!!!!!

Oh yeah and Rick has a better weapon+ its silenced so he'll be better off near Walkers.

• I'm glad you're happy to see the story back!

[Take Rick] Dang I love this new format of choice! It really helps us choose better. Also, YAY this is back!!!!!! Oh yeah and Rick has a better weapon+ its silenced so he'll be better off near Walkers.

• [Take Eva]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.