Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - Release Dates "Starting March 17th", Official Trailer In Thread

1135136137138139141»

Comments

• edited April 2015

It was pretty much 2 hours long for me (if you click on all the items and do all the extra conversations). Which is actually longer than most Telltale game episodes these days. Like TWD S2 and TWAU mostly had episodes that were only an hour and a half long. Ha, I remember the season finale of Wolf was barely over an hour long...

So, I'm fine with two hours of content. I just hope the playtime doesn't drop too much lower than that.

(I haven't played GoT yet. How long has the playtime been with those episodes thus far?)

Crixus27 posted: »

Well...dont know its because it was alot of fun but it seemed a VERY short episode...

• edited April 2015

Ep 3 of GoT was LOOOOOOOONG. Pretty sure it was longer than borderlands ep 1. And they released it in a 2 month gap xd

Deadpoolian posted: »

It was pretty much 2 hours long for me (if you click on all the items and do all the extra conversations). Which is actually longer than mos

• Wait, why is this thread still a thing that people are actively commenting on?

Goddamn, now I'm doing it too! >_<

• Wow, that's awesome! Well, hopefully the days of hour and a half long episodes are behind us then. :D

Ep 3 of GoT was LOOOOOOOONG. Pretty sure it was longer than borderlands ep 1. And they released it in a 2 month gap xd

• Ep 2 was an an hour and a half long. But it was really eventful with lots of choices

Deadpoolian posted: »

Wow, that's awesome! Well, hopefully the days of hour and a half long episodes are behind us then.

• edited April 2015

He-he-he-he

Now you **ONE of US **

Mwahahahahahah

Wait, why is this thread still a thing that people are actively commenting on? Goddamn, now I'm doing it too! >_<

• Yeah I did

Flog61 posted: »

Did you have to post such a big spoiler in a Tales from the Borderlands thread without even a warning?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.