Star Killer (Interactive Story)

Hello and welcome to yet another Interactive story by me!

This one is about a murder mystery in a sci-fi universe. The main character is a investigator and he is called in for a murder of a senator. Through it he will find many interesting races and characters in an expansive world of the planet Serenity. Their are many colonies to each race and shared colonies.

Here are the Races:

• Human
  • Trine- A race of aliens with fairy wings, they have the power to control people for a limited time.
  • Areninan- A race of aliens with very skinny body and tall. They are extremely intelligent and commonly use weapons as they are physically weak.
  • Eseos- A race of scale armored aliens who are very bulky and have great strength. They can also be very intelligent.
  • Ain- Created by the Areninan these AI type robots have began working as citizens of every nation. Commonly working in labs with Areninan they process great intelligence and enjoy their lives alongside the races.

Alright, I would appreciate characters, here is the template:

Name:

Race: (Human, Trine, Areninan, Eseos, or Ain)

Occupation: (From Senator to cop to bodyguard to actor...Basically anything)

Homeworld: (You can say This race's colony planet, This Race's Homeworld, born on a ship, born on Serenity...)

Personality:

Backstory: (Optional)

Thanks for participating, I will release the episode names shortly.

Mods can you keep this here for a while...It won't get a lot of attention otherwise.

Comments

• edited November 2014

Sounds Cool!

Name: Model TI-87

Homeworld: Built and Programmed on the Areninan Planet

Race: Ain

Personality: He can be programmed to change his personality, But his default setting is loyal, and to carry out his mission no matter what

Good Luck and make any changes you need to make :)

• edited November 2014

Might change the age a little bit but other than that it's good. I think I have a good role for you.

@Saltlick123

You didn't state Race but I'm going to guess...Ain.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sounds Cool! Name: Model TI-87 Age: 120 Years old Occupation: Programmed to Protect Government officials Homeworld: Built and Pr

• Yeah, I didn't know what to do about the age since he's a robot but sounds good, Just waiting for more people now.. Alt text

Might change the age a little bit but other than that it's good. I think I have a good role for you. @Saltlick123 You didn't state Race but I'm going to guess...Ain.

• Um...He lives on Serenity.

Do you want him to be born on Serenity or not know where he was born?

Does he have parents?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Cody. (Code-y? :P) Age: 16. (His personality is like a 16 year old Human) Race: Ain. Occupation: Works many, many jobs, rangi

• edited November 2014

Name: Cody. (Code-y? :P)

Race: Ain.

Occupation: Works many, many jobs, ranging from Taxi driver to Bar tender, and so on! (If you have any jobs that need to be filled you can use him for those as well! But if you need me to choose one job, it shall be Taxi driver!)

Homeworld: Um...He lives on Serenity.

Personality: A overall personality of a 16 year old Human, very friendly and kind, likes to talk even if whoever he's talking to doesn't want to talk, sometimes a little to friendly, and he loves everyone he meets.

Backstory: Cody has always loved meeting new people, even if those people hate how nice he is, a lot of people find him annoying, but that doesn't stop him!

Looking forward to this! :D

• I'm going to do a quick opening soon.

Nothing about the story...Just to...Warm people up to this universe I created.

• Cool!

I'm going to do a quick opening soon. Nothing about the story...Just to...Warm people up to this universe I created.

• Shit, didn't notice that. XD

You mind if I make him human?

He's Ain, he's a robot. :P So...He can could be manufactured on Serenity.

• He's Ain, he's a robot. :P

So...He can could be manufactured on Serenity.

Um...He lives on Serenity. Do you want him to be born on Serenity or not know where he was born? Does he have parents?

• You mind if I make him Human?

He's Ain, he's a robot. :P So...He can could be manufactured on Serenity.

• berry good

Damn you! :P

Sure. Sounds good, berry good... :P

• Sure. Sounds good, berry good... :P

You mind if I make him Human?

• Opening

Disclaimer: This is not apart of the story, this is to explain the universe a bit more, no characters in this will be in the story.

A man walks out onto a stage

Teacher- Hello students, today we will learn about modern history...The last 200 years. The Universe is a great place and for different reasons for each race. The Areninan's were the first race to develop space travel, they were the smartest race too. They colonized many planets and were the first to colonize Serenity. They made the Council which enforces and announces official decisions by the Senate.

Teacher- The Areninans were the first to find a different Alien race which were the Eseos. The Eseos were once violent creatures in tribes and fought each other for control. Upon the Areninan's arrival they bursted into a civilized race. Thanks to the Areninans, the Eseos soon developed space travel. They were welcomed to Serenity but didn't come for another 20 years. Around the time the Eseos were civilized by the Areninans the Trine came into the mix.

Teacher- The Trine were smart, they developed space travel after the Areninans. They were exploring and colonizing too and they happened to run into the planet Serenity. The Areninans were cautious but welcomed them. The Trine are very powerful and are the cause for many great assassinations in history...For example, the assassination of the Council member Astrin'x. They are very beautiful as well. After these two races joined together so did the Eseos.

Teacher- Now...We get to us. Humans were not apart of the great civilization of Serenity yet. Humans while they did develop space travel didn't do much with it, they were killing themselves and losing natural resources quick. The Trine originally found them and enslaved them. The Areninans tried to put a stop to this. There was a war between all the races...Areninans, Eseos, and Humans VS the Trine. The Allied powers won and Humans were freed. We were then welcomed to Serenity and Earth was saved. Humans have since had a grudge against the Trine and the Trine think of Humans as lesser beings.

Teacher- Now we head over to the Ains. After the Great Freedom war, the Areninans created the Ains, of course people were scared and skeptical of AI robots. After they helped out however most of the Areninans accepted the Ains into their civilization. It was only just 100 years earlier that the first Ain was allowed off of the Areninan homeworld.

Teacher- Now...Here we are... Modern times... History is being made and... It will be made.

• Thanks!

Who's your favorite race so far?

This is amazing!

• This is amazing! :D

Opening Disclaimer: This is not apart of the story, this is to explain the universe a bit more, no characters in this will be in the stor

• Understandable...Trust me... You will get to know each race...VERY well.

Thanks! Who's your favorite race so far? Hmm...I guess i like the Ains and Areninans. :P

• Thanks!
    Who's your favorite race so far?

Hmm...I guess i like the Ains and Areninans. :P

This is amazing!

• edited November 2014

Understandable...Trust me... You will get to know each race...VERY well.

Sounds good! :D (Berry good. :P)

Thanks! Who's your favorite race so far? Hmm...I guess i like the Ains and Areninans. :P

• edited November 2014

Name: Diana

Race: Human

Homeworld: Human's Colony Planet

Personality: Intelligent, adventurous, curious, jealous, likes to fix things, cautious, doesn't trust much people, thinks aliens are very interesting, organized, likes constellations, helpful, kind, panicky in stressful situations.

Backstory: Born on her race's home planet(I assume Earth), and always wondered what was out there. Her parents believed her foolish, and didn't want her to leave into the depths of space. When she was 18 she ran away after her parents had lectured her fiercely so she stowed away on a ship bound for the colony planet. When the authorities found her she used one of her inventions to escape and had to live on her own in the streets. She got money by selling random things she had made out of junk.

There she wanted to learn more about aliens, and anything that was not normal. She began her studies with the help of the money she made and there she helped to discover technologies that in a small way helped the human race. She is living a happy life with a husband, and a daughter.

Name: Makos Jilean

Race: Trine

Homeworld: Serenity

Personality: Good sense of humour, good around people, sociable, usually relies on others but can manage himself, doesn't take his work too seriously, optimistic, strong, stealthy, loves sweets, when he does take things seriously he gets it done, follows orders, feels lonely.

Backstory: Was born on a ship on it's way to Serenity. Not many jobs were available so his dad mostly got drunk and his mother died in childbirth leaving Makos to pay the bills(Worked in a factory) for the small apartment that he shared with his dad. His dad was found dead one day at a bar. Makos joined a group of thieves and he used his power to control people to steal money. He made friends but they turned on him and ratted him out to the police. A nice Areninan(Minor Character if you want to use) officer named Ino gave him a second chance and offered him a spot as a cop.

Makos worked his way up the ranks and showed much promise. He was Ino's prodigy and he was asked to join a Special Forces task group. He was very excited, and accepted.

• Nice, thanks for the two awesome characters!

Name: Diana Age: 31 Race: Human Occupation: Scientist Homeworld: Human's Colony Planet Personality: Intelligent, adventurous,

• No problem, can't wait to read this :P

Nice, thanks for the two awesome characters!

• I have a few questions.

Opening Disclaimer: This is not apart of the story, this is to explain the universe a bit more, no characters in this will be in the stor

• Yes?

thatguy97 posted: »

I have a few questions.

• Is this taking place on Earth and is it like it is right now?
    If there are antagonists in this story, can my character be one?

Yes?

• This is taking place on Serenity and it is WAY in the future.

There will be antagonists and your character CAN be one but I prefer not to reveal them since it is mainly a murder mystery and you all will need to figure out the killer.

Make your character and I will decide what role he plays.

Is this taking place on Earth and is it like it is right now? If there are antagonists in this story, can my character be one?

• Name: Argosis

Race: Trine

Home world: Currently unknown

Personality: Loves to play tricks, and is a prankster. His dark side has only been revealed twice. The first time, he almost got his mother to commit suicide. The second time, he made a cop rob a bank for him.

Backstory: Famous for being a troublemaker, he would be one of the usual suspects for any given time. When he was younger, he was taken from his parents because of his juvenile behavior. He never made it to what we would consider Juvy.

Name: Shepard Moltuf AKA Shep

Race: Eseos

Personality: Shep is a friendly person who had been quick to trust people until his family had been killed. The sad fact was that the murderers had been invited inside their house by Shep. He is now a silent, intimidating figure with a very short temper. He is however, very brilliant.

Backstory: Not much is known about Shep, except for the murder of his family and his current occupation.

• Thanks for the characters!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Name: Argosis Age: 27 (human years) Race: Trine Occupation: None Home world: Currently unknown Personality: Loves to play tri

• thatguy97thatguy97 Banned
    edited November 2014

Name: Kroba

Race: Eseos

Personality: cunning, ruthless, angry, deep hatred and distrust for humans

Backstory: He was born on Serenity, his parents were killed in the Great Freedom War by humans when he was 8 years old. He then was taken prisoner by them as revenge for their species being enslaved by the Trine. He spent 13 years as a prisoner, when he wasn't locked in a cage, he was being abused, tortured, and neglected. He was with other Eseos, they all formed an alliance to escape but they failed and many were killed in the attempt, including Kroba's best friend Milo. He became even more distraught after that, not only because of Milo's death but also because he felt he would never make it out, he even attempted suicide. But 8 years later they were freed by outside forces including Eseos, Trine, and Arenians. He was deeply grateful to the Eseos leader Rayze who lead them to freedom, he and Rayze formed a close bond. Rayze was later killed by humans, then Kroba took over and dedicated his life to killing humans.

• edited November 2014

Thanks for the Character!

But...Eseos were on the Humans side....

Name: Kroba Age: 31 Race: Eseos Occupation: Soldier Homeworld: Serenity Personality: cunning, ruthless, angry, deep hatred an

• I need to change a few things in this...It messes with all the lore.

Name: Kroba Age: 31 Race: Eseos Occupation: Soldier Homeworld: Serenity Personality: cunning, ruthless, angry, deep hatred an

• edited November 2014

I hope you can use my character. I'd also like to create another character later on, if that's okay.

Name: Nero Heliogar

Race: Areninan

Occupation: Politician. Right now he is a candidate to become a Senator.

Personality: Nero is a calm, cultured, extremely intelligent and charismatic Areninan. While in a conversation, he rarely raises his voice, always talking in a controlled, soft-spoken and enigmatic manner. This contrasts the fierce speeches he holds during a political debate. Outside of a debate, he is always polite, possibly a bit shady, but genuinely friendly. Nero has a deep sense of justice, albeit, unusual for a man of his position, this sense of justice is more comparable to street justice than following the law. His political views aim mainly for more social equality amongst Serenity's citizens and to improve the living conditions of the poor. He is also against any sort of corruption. To achieve his goals however, Nero is perfectly willing to break the law. He is ruthless, albeit with good intentions. He has good contacts amongst Serenity's organized crime and uses this contacts to further improve his status. He uses his criminal acquaintances to achieve his goals, using them to publicly uncover corrupt politicians. The fact, that he himself can be seen as corrupt, deeply troubles his conscience, but he believes that the end justifies the means. His goals are sincere and definitely well-intentioned. As a deeply idealistic man, he has a few morals lines he would never cross. He would never harm an innocent person, he never physically harms the guilty (instead he destroys their careers or locks them up in prison for years), he strongly opposes murder and he really tries his best to help those in need. He has a deep distrust against the police. Despite his pacifistic nature, Nero is a weapons expert, keeping a private arsenal in his house and always keeping a loaded, highly modified pistol with him. Though he prefers not to use it, he would not hesitate to shoot when his life is threatened. He always wears a fine suit which hides body armour.

Backstory: Nero was born into one of Serenity's richest families and lived in it's capital city for all of his life. Both of his parents were respected scientists and for a short while, Nero considered a career in science too. His father was killed in a robbery, when Nero was sixteen. The robber was captured by the police and revealed to be the son of the cities police chief. Using his influence, the police chief was able to clear his son of all charges, even though he was clearly guilty. Nero vowed to avenge this injustice, not by brutal force, but rather by reforming the political system. He soon started to become one of Serenity's most aspiring politicians, starting a ruthless war against corruption. He also tries to improve the living conditions of Serenity's poor people, part out of idealism, part out of the sheer power the support of the masses would gain him. For this, he is loved by the common people, but some Senate members distrust him, believing him either to be a potential threat for their position or too shady to trust. He has some good friends among Serenity's high society and criminal underworld as well and as a result, he is highly popular and always well-informed.

• Make as many as you want friend!

I hope you can use my character. I'd also like to create another character later on, if that's okay. Name: Nero Heliogar Age: 37 Ra

• What is the whole lore?

I need to change a few things in this...It messes with all the lore.

• Well he said this:

But 8 years later they were freed by outside forces including Eseos, Trine, and Arenians

In the Great Freedom War, the Humans were the good guys and the Trine were the bad guys. This is a big problem, in no reason would Humans capture the Eseos unless they were pirates or mercs. The Trine would NOT help get them back.

He then was taken prisoner by them as revenge for their species being enslaved by the Trine

There would be no reason for Humans to capture him because of the Trine since Eseos were on the Humans side.

his parents were killed in the Great Freedom War by humans when he was 8 years old.

Again, no reason for Humans to kill them.

...Therefore I will need to change it so Trine captured him and did all these things and that only Areninans and Eseos rescued him. He would then have a grudge against both Humans (Since he was captured fighting for them and his parents were killed fighting for them) and Trine (Since he was captured by them and his parents were killed by them).

What is the whole lore?

• Children's party place entertainer

he gathered dust for a few years until a children's party place bought him as a children's entertainer and as the pizzeria's night guard. His endoskeleton was deemed to scary for children so they put a bobcat outfit over him. Due to him being built for war he has caused some "accidents" at the pizzeria every now and then.

Not...Doing...That.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: He is called "The Lone Wolf" by the locals Age: Unknown Race: Ain Occupation: Mercenary Homeworld: Serenity ( Assumed )

• edited November 2014

Name: He is called "The Lone Wolf" by the locals

Race: Ain

Homeworld: Serenity ( Assumed )

Personality: Monotone voice, aggressive when threatened, loyal to those who are friendly with him

Backstory: Who built him and where he came from is unknown, but he appears to be old and had been in a war at some point due to bullet holes on him and a large amount of wires hanging out of him.

• I'll make some changes then.

Children's party place entertainer he gathered dust for a few years until a children's party place bought him as a children's enterta

• Are you ripping off FNAF? Because that's what it seems like.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: He is called "The Lone Wolf" by the locals Age: Unknown Race: Ain Occupation: Mercenary Homeworld: Serenity ( Assumed )

• I will delete these characters.

Name: Mike Schmitt Age: Probably in his 20's Race:Human Occupation: Replacement Night Guard Homeworld: Serenity Personality:

• T'was supposed to be a parody actually

Are you ripping off FNAF? Because that's what it seems like.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.