13»

Comments

• edited April 2015

Fallen Heroes

Episode 2: Fear

Chapter 7

Harvey

-Ugh, my head still hurts-Harvey was resting on Gaia’s infirmary-

-It should get better in a few hours-Moira said-But i’m still worried for whatever is inside you

-What do you think it is?

-A parasyte

-Ugh, cool now i have a worm in my head.

-Not exactly, i think it’s attached to your brain that’s what’s causing the headaches.

-If you’re trying to make me feel better you’re failing miserably.

-I’m just telling you the truth.

-This last few days the truth is the last thing i want to hear, turns out the closest thing i’ve ever had to a father killed my actual father, the people i considered my family wants me dead and now i have a fucking parasyte on the brain, sometimes the trust is the last thing you wanna hear isn’t it?

-You’re taking it very well actually, most people would freak out with the thought of having something inside them.

-Oh believe me, i’m screaming internally, but the ironic part is that i’ve never felt so good in my life, physically speaking of course, after i woke up i’ve been feeling very well, apart of the headache of course.

Jade entered the room.

-Jade! Already got used to that body?

-It’s taking it’s time Moira, walking is kinda hard.

-Don’t worry you’ll get used to it-Harvey said- One of my fingers is bionic too, i got bitten by one of those blood dragons when i was a kid, it was weird at first but after a while you get used to it, i know in your case it’s way more than a finger but you know what i mean.

-Yeah, Harvey i wanted to ask you something...it’s about Trent...What happened after i well... died?

-He, he really loved you Jade, the only thing he thought about was you, he never forgot you.

-How did i die?

-You don’t remember?

-It’s not clear all i see is a huge flash

-A grenade Jade-Moira said-They were ready for us,they were expecting us, they destroyed our vehicle with a rocket launcher they tried to kill us but we managed to kill them first , but a grenade hit you and you can guess the rest…After that Trent disappeared after two weeks he returned with the chip and your mind in it.

Harvey had a sudden realisation, he heard Mora’s words, “They were ready for us, they were expecting us” and the words of the bandit king sounded on his head “They said it would be an easy job”

Jerek.

Jerek was in the room with Ne0

-What are you doing?

-Investigating Ne0, i know these guys are hiding something.

-I think you’re exaggerating things.

-It’s better to prevent right?

-What have you found anyway?

-Not too much, i only found about a fire, on the house of Hanran’s family, it says his parents survived and only the kids survived, two boys a girl and a little baby.

-And one of the kids is Hanran.

-I would think so but none of them is called Hanran, the boys are called Dean and Herk, the baby is a girl so unless he changed sex, he never lived there, or he changed his name of course

One of the rebels entered the room, he was holding a gun.

-What happens?-Jerek asked-

-Mr Nero brought some guns for the rebels, Hanran told me to bring you one, Astor says they’re of extremely good quality.

-Thanks, put it over the table.

The rebel put the gun on the table and walked away.

-Ne0 check the gun, maybe we find something there.

Jeff

-Ok everyone, i just talked with Dim’s contact he says we’ll attack tomorrow.

-Tomorrow?-Hook was surprised- But we don’t even know what is it like inside that ship.

-He said he has everything covered.

-How will this exactly be?-Dan asked-

-He we’ll be waiting us outside the Gaia, he’ll explain us the rest when we get there.

-I know i’m just the doctor here but isn’t this a little unsafe?

-I trust this guy as much as you but if we want Elara back we have to trust them, plus if Dim contacted us with him, we have nothing to worry about, now let’s get ready.

Jeff was getting his stuff ready when Hook entered his room.

-Uh Jeff, i think this will interest you.

-What is it?

-We got a message from someone, its really important.

Hook played the message: “Hello Jeff-A female voice started talking- i know you don’t have any reason to trust me but you have to listen to me in this one, whatever you do, don’t trust Hizzdahr, he’s not there to help you, after they get Harvey he has orders to kill you, then he’ll get Elara as a trophy, please listen to me it’s extremely important, i don’t have more time, good bye ”

-Dammit!-Jeff slammed his hands on a table-I knew i couldn’t trust that motherfucker

-You think it’s real?

-Of course is real

-What are we gonna do then?

Jerek

-Dammit i can’t find anything, there’s gotta be something.

-Uh Jerek i think i found something.-Ne0 said-
    -Really?!

-This weapon, it has the same kind of electric modifier they gave to Trent.

-Are you sure?

-Yes, they’re even programmed to electrocute the user when a command is given

-Well that was easy, i’ll be right back.

Jerek started running towards Hanran’s office.

-Hanran i…

-Hello Jerek-Astor was in the office-

-Where’s Hanran?

-I heard he’s out, Vivienne and were going to take down some kind of slavery gang or something like that.

-I gotta go

Astor took out a gun-You’re going nowhere-

-What are you doing?!

-Don’t think i don’t know why you’re here, i setted up the bait and you fell on it.

-You planned all of this you motherfucker, why are you doing this?

-Why would i guy like me do this kind of stuff, oh yeah that’s right money BANG

Astor shot his gun, Jerek managed to dodge it,it was just a little pistol but the explosion blew up the entire door, BANG He shot the gun again,the explosion hit Jerek breaking one of his horns and sending him flying outside of the room.Astor got closer and took out another gun, he pointed it at Jerek.

-Sorry Jerek but you’re too dangerous to keep around.-BANG

Elara

Elara was sleeping on her cell when a loud beeping woke her up.

-Uh what’s that?

She remembered Sophia’s words and stood up,she pushed the door of the cell and just as Sophia said it was open, there was a note on the floor she picked it up.

“I know you don’t trust in me but i can give you some answers, i know Sophia freed you but if you want to know the real reason behind my actions you can come and see me-Nekros, room 450”

-If that guy thinks i’m going with him then he’s crazy.

She stepped into the hallway unsure if she should go or not.

What should Jeff do?

[Confront Hizzdahr
    ]

[Continue with the plan for now]

What should Elara do?

[Go with Sophia]

[Go with Nekros]

[Stay in her cell]

• [Confront Jerek]

[Go with Nekros] Elara is crazy!

Awesome Chapter!!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Fallen Heroes Episode 2: Fear Chapter 7 Harvey -Ugh, my head still hurts-Harvey was resting on Gaia’s infirmary- -It should g

• Rest in Peace, Jerek!

[Continue with the plan for now]

They know the truth and can wait to confront him in a good moment now, I think

[Go with Sophia]

That choice was surprisingly hard. Out of my characters, Elara is my favourite and I want the best for her, so she has to go with someone here. And Sophia seems to be more reliable than that creep Nekros. Though Nekros seems to have some agenda of his own and might be an interesting ally... I really don't know, I just hope Sophia turns out to be the better choice.

Fallen Heroes Episode 2: Fear Chapter 7 Harvey -Ugh, my head still hurts-Harvey was resting on Gaia’s infirmary- -It should g

• Oh sorry, the choice was supposed to be [Confront Hizzdahr] not Jerek XD

supersagig posted: »

[Confront Jerek] [Go with Nekros] Elara is crazy! Awesome Chapter!!

• :P

Oh sorry, the choice was supposed to be [Confront Hizzdahr] not Jerek XD

• [Continue with the plan for now]

[Go with Nekros]

I think Nekros has a reason to contact her. Maybe he isnt the bad guy he seems to be. I just hope Elara stays safe, she is great.

• edited April 2015

Fallen Heroes

Chapter 8

Jeff

-We’ll continue with the plan-Jeff answered-We’ll think what to do later, maybe a lost bullet will accidentally hit him or something if you know what i mean.

-Yeah, about that, Luthor game me a little idea a while ago-Hook took out a grenade from his pocket and handed it to Jeff- I designed this grenade to interfere with bionic implants, and you know who has a lot of those right?

-Thanks, this might be very helpful.

-The only problem is that i haven’t tested it yet, so when we use it it’ll be a blind shot, also i only managed to make three of them, here’s the rest.

-This should be enough, thanks Hook.

Vivienne

Vivienne and Hanran arrived to the meeting place, it was a construction place.

-Hmm, classic a construction,-Vivienne said- Where are the guys?

-Getting ready for the ambush-Hanran answered-

They got to the center of the construction.

-They should already be here.

-These guys like to be late-Hanran said-don’t worry

-They’re watching us i’m sure of that

After a while, a man along with 4 guards approached them.

-Nice to meet you -Hanran greeted the man-

-Where’s the money?-The man went directly to the point-

-In the briefcase

Vivienne was holding a briefcase, she opened it revealing thousands of Federation Dollars.

-Hand it to one of my men.

-10,000 for the women and 5000 for the men just like we agreed-Hanra said while giving the briefcase to one of the guards- We want 7 women and 6 men.

The guard checked the briefcase with some kind of laser device.

-Everything seems ok, there’s no bombs and all the money is here.

-Bring the product-The man said-

Suddenly more guards came out from behind the column along with the slaves.The guards, gave the slaves to Hanran and Vivienne.

-Ok, gentlemen, i guess that’s all-Hanran said-nice making business with you.

Hanran and Vivienne turned back heading back to their car and pointed their guns to the slaves to make them walk.

-Don’t worry-Vivienne whispered- You’ll be ok

-As soon as we’re out, you can attack-Hanran whispered to a microphone hidden in his ear-

-Oh and one more thing-The man said as Vivienne and Hanran were leaving- Astor says hello

BANG.

Elara

Elara didn’t know where to go,she didn’t even know if she should go somewhere, finally she decided she wanted answers and went with Nekros.

-Room 450, room 450-She repeated while looking at the numbers in the doors-Here it is

She put her hand in the handle, and doubted for a bit but finally opened it.

Nerkos was sitting in a chair, Ein was besides him.

-You came...to be honest i never thought you would actually come

-I wanted answers-Elaras looked around the room-Who is he?

-He’s Ein.

-Nice to meet you Elara.

-You can sit there.

-No, thank you, so what did you want to tell me.?

-Elara i might seem like just another old guy with hunger for money, but i wanted to clear everything up, after we talk here, you can go and reunite with Harvey and tell him why i ordered to kill Trent, i just want him to understand.

-And this is the only reason you told me to come?

-No, actually, you were lucky, i would have let you die but ...but you remind me of someone-Elara noticed how Nekros’ hand started to shake- Of someone i lost a long time ago.You see there was a time when we ,The Keres, were just a team of bounty hunters like everybody else in Thanatos, Deimos, Ein, Mono, Me...and Catalina, she was the woman i loved, my whole world, but then we discovered what Blaze was doing, he was the leader of Thanatos in that time, he was a corrupted motherfucker, i won’t get in detail but a lot of people died because of him, when we tried to confront him about what he had done, he counterattacked of course, he defeated us and not only that, because of that fucker we lost everything, our family, our friends, i lost my arm and leg, but we finally managed to kill him in the end...but at what price, Catalina died, she was the last thing i had, but i decided that Blaze wouldn’t take her away from me so i froze her before her mind was lost for ever, with the hope that someday i would reunite with her

-And what does this have to do with Trent?

-Well a lot of things happened after that, for reasons i can’t tell you yet we had to kill Harvey, so we spied on them, waiting for the right moment to do it, and then i discovered Trent’s secret, it was an accident, and i realised that if he managed to get Jade’s memory in an AI chip then there was hope for Catalina too, and that’s why i killed him, to get Jade, but as you might tell, it didn’t work did it?

-There were other ways of getting Jade you know? Apart from killing Trent.

-It was the best thing to do, in order to know how chip works we would have had to destroy the chip, and Jade’s mind in the process, there was no way to get the chip without Trent dying.

-Nekros! Elara escaped-General Dim suddenly entered the room- Uh? What is she doing here?

-Ein, could you please leave? We’ll settle things with Mr. Dim

Ein exited the room

-Sorry Dim but she has to go

-Are you crazy? What will “he” say?

-He doesn’t have interest in Elara, and we can kill Hizzdahr when he comes back

-Who is he?-Elara asked confused-

-I’m sorry Nekros but this is the best for Thanatos BANG.

Dim shot Nekros right in the head, his body fell to the floor.

-You’re coming with me-Dim said-

Suddenly Dim felt a gun in his back.

-You should already know Mr. Dim, that you can’t kill a dead man

Nekros was alive, the bullet hole in his head was gone. BANG

Dim fell dead in the floor.

-How did you do that?-Elara was shocked-

-No time to explain, Sophia must already be gone, go the hangar and get out of here fast.

Elara ran through the hallways, the base was a chaos with guards running everywhere, apparently not only her cell had been unlocked.She managed to get to the hangar.

-Catch-Someone threw her an access card for one of the ships-Get the small blue one-It was Ein-We’ll take care of the rest.

Elara quickly took the ship and took off as fast as she could.

Harvey

There was a big crowd outside of Hanran’s office, they were muttering and looking at something.

-What’s happening?-Harvey was curious- Jerek! Jerek?! MOIRA! Someone call Moira!

Jerek was lying in the floor with a shoot in his head.

Moira arrived along with Ne0 and Jade.

-gasp OMG Jerek! Harvey what happened?

-I...i don’t know...he ...he...Ne0 you were with him right?

-We discovered Astor’s weapons were modified, he came to tell Hanran.

-Astor!-Moira said- Where the fuck is Astor?!

-He left the base-A rebel answered-

Jeff

-So you’re Astor-Jeff said-

-Indeed gentlemen, and what you’re watching right outside this window it the Gaia, our target.

-What’s the plan?-Hizzdahr asked-

-Right now around us, there’s a dozen of camouflaged ships commanded by Deimos, they’ll attack and distract the rebels while you enter and take Harvey and the rest out.

-Ok, sound slike a plan-Jeff said-Everyone get ready.

-Just tell me when you are ready and i’ll give the order to attack.

Harvey

-I’m gonna make that motherfucker pay-Harvey was walking furious to the hangar- we’re going to wherever he lives and we’re gonna kill him,no we’re gonna fucking torture him and then BOOM

-What was that?-Jade said-

-We’re under attack!-A revel shouted-

As soon as the rebels grabbed their guns.they got electrocuted, hundreds of rebels fell dead to the floor.

-That motherfucker, come on, time to fight.

Vivienne

The bullet hit Hanran’s shoulder, he fell o the ground.

-Why are you doing this?!-Vivienne yelled-

-Sorry but your friend Astor told us how valuable your friend Hanran is.

-Attack now, attack!-Hanran shouted through the communicator-

The rebels started attacking.

Vivienne and Hanran ran to cover and started shooting.

-Ok we’ll make a run for it.-Vivienne said-

-Wait a sec-Hanran shot at the slaves handcuffs -Go away you’re free.

Shoot to kill-The man shouted-There’s still a good bounty for him dead.

-This way!-One of the rebels shouted-

-Come one!-Vivienne and Hanran started running-

BANG a bullet hit Hanran on the leg,he fell to the ground.

-Vivienne run away-Hanran shouted- I won’t make it.

Vivienne looked at the exit and then back at Hanran

What should Vivienne do?

[Leave Hanran]

[Try to help Hanran]

• edited April 2015

Character Name's meanings

Some of the characters in the story have random names that i simply liked the sound of, but some of them as you might have already noticed have meanings in other languages, here're some of them:

-Deimos- Greek personification of fear, Deimos, was the assassin of the team back then, and he liked to strike fear in his victims, hence his nickname

-Nekros- Dead in greek

-Sophia-Wisdom in greek

-Hanran- Rebel in Japanese

-Yan-Eye in Chinese, i think you know why he has that name

-Ein- Not really a meaning but he's named after Ein from Cowboy Bebop XD

And some places' names have meanings too.

-Thanatos-Greek personification of death

-Spes (Jeff's team ship)- Means hope in greek

-Gaia-Earth in greek, also a titan in greek mythology (If you have played God of War you already know her)

-Luna- Moon in Latin and Spanish

Does your character's name have some meaning or was it just a random name you thought ?

• [Try to help Hanran]

I'm kind of positively surprised by Nekros in here. He seems to be a pretty cool guy and I am really surprised he actually helped Elara.

Fallen Heroes Episode 2: Fear Chapter 8 Jeff -We’ll continue with the plan-Jeff answered-We’ll think what to do later, maybe a l

• edited April 2015

I already got Deimos, Nekros, Gaia and Thanatos, I like the symbolism with them. Most of my characters names have no symbolic meaning like Nekros has for example, I mainly chose names that simply sounded good in my opinion.

With Jerek, I took his last name from the red dragon Firkraag, arguably one of the toughest enemies in Baldurs Gate 2. No real meaning here, I just loved how it sounds.

Elara's name was taken from the Jupiter moon that was apparently named after a greek princess who was one of Zeus' many lovers. Since I wanted to name Elara after some sort of star or planet, I chose that name since it also reminded me of Elara Dorne, my favourite companion from Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Luthor has no meaning behind his name, but I based his looks and personality on Dr. Roger Kadar from the Falling Skies series.

And with my villains this was a bit similar. Hizzdahr is named after two characters from George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire book series, namely Hizdahr zo Loraq and Reznak mo Reznak. I added an extra 'Z' in their names, since I think of this as a racial quirk in Azzritish names and since it was supposed to hint at the slight lisp which I assume a species based on crocodiles must have.

Astor however has some symbolism behind his name. His first name was taken from the Astor family, who was the richest family of the United States in the early 20th century. His last name is obviously taken from the roman emperor Nero. While Nero is mainly known for being a madman, he was also equal parts ambitious and ruthless, which was what I wanted to hint at with Astor's last name.

Character Name's meanings Some of the characters in the story have random names that i simply liked the sound of, but some of them as you

• [Try to help Hanran]

Fallen Heroes Episode 2: Fear Chapter 8 Jeff -We’ll continue with the plan-Jeff answered-We’ll think what to do later, maybe a l

• edited April 2015

Jeff and Dan have no meaning, I just use these names in other stories too and like the sound of them XD

NE0 means new and is meant to show that he is an AI that is very modern but also inexperienced and new in the universe and not very familiar with many things like emotions. I changed the O with a 0 because I think it sounds more futuristic and robot-like.

Character Name's meanings Some of the characters in the story have random names that i simply liked the sound of, but some of them as you

• To be honest i always thought he was named after this Neo XD

Alt text

janitor posted: »

Jeff and Dan have no meaning, I just use these names in other stories too and like the sound of them XD NE0 means new and is meant to sho

• Wow, really like those names, specially Elara's and the symbolism behind Astor's name

I already got Deimos, Nekros, Gaia and Thanatos, I like the symbolism with them. Most of my characters names have no symbolic meaning like N

• edited April 2015

Fallen Heroes

Chapter 9

[Try to help Hanran]

Vivienne ran back to help Hanran, she helped him stand up with difficulty, when she turned around to escape there were guards aiming at them.

-Non lethal force NOW!-One of the guards shouted, the rest obeyed and shot them with electric guns -

Vivienne felt the electricity running through her body and fell to the ground.

-Take Hanran to the helicopter-The slavers leader ordered-

The guards took Hanran who was barely conscious due to the electricity.

-What do we do with the girl?

-Let’s take her, we’ll get some nice money for her.

The guard kneeled to handcuff her but with a fast move she managed to take him by surprise and take his gun and shoot him, then she shot the leader right in the head.She ran upstairs heading towards the helicopter while the rebels distracted the rest of the guards.

-Don’t move!-Vivienne yelled to the guards that was about to get Hanran in the helicopter - Don’t move or i’ll shoot-

Two of the guards started shooting while the other got Hanran into the helicopter, she shot both guards in the chest but two bullets hit her, one on her ear and another one in her left side.She jumped into the helicopter knocking the third guard to the ground.

-Hanran are you ok?

-We don’t need him alive-The guard stood up and shot Hanran twice-

Motherfucker!-Vivienne tackled the guard knocking him off the building-

The rest of the rebels went up the the stairs.

-Hurry up, we need to get Hanran back to the ship!-Vivienne shouted-

-What happened? Is...is he dead?

-I SAID HURRY THE FUCK UP!

-We just communicated with the ship, apparently they’re under a heavy attack

-Damn, it was all a fucking set up!

-You’re injured too, we should…

-I’ll be ok, right now we have focus on Hanran,we’ll have to do an emergency surgery

Jeff

-Ok, it’s your turn-Astor said-No going back now.

The Spes entered to the Gaia’s hangar shooting at every ship in it.

-Hook,turrets now! Dan shoot everything that moves.

The team started shooting shooting their way inside the space station,it was a rather easy task since must rebels were unarmed due to the modified guns, the started searching every room of the station.

Jeff and Hook arrived to Hanran’s office, as soon as they opened the door Ne0 was waiting them with turrets RATATATATA, the turrets started shooting, Jeff and Hook took cover .

-Jeff! Grenades!-Hook shouted-

Jeff took out a grenade.

-No, i mean the other grenades, if they work with robotic implants they must work with an AI
    -But aren’t they for Hizzdahr?

-We have three.

-Ok-Jeff threw one of Hook’s grenades to Ne0-

The grenade explode and small white particles came out of it, it started interfering with the turrets system, Ne0’s body started malfunctioning. Hook shot the turrets while they weren’t working, and they walked towards Ne0, his body was convulsing on the floor due to the interference.

-Where are the rest-Jeff grabbed Ne0 from his neck-

-i...will...error 579...i won’t tell you.

-Take care of him Hook, i’ll go look for the rest

Meanwhile Dan and Luthor were looking in the ship’s kitchen.

-Dan we’re not looking for food.

-Shut up, i have a feeling they’re somewhere around here.

-Whatever you say.

Suddenly the heard a noise near the ove.

-What the fuck was that?-Dan ran to investigate-

-Wait a sec what are you doing?-Luthor stopped Dan-

BOOM the over exploded.

-It was a trap, at least it looks like you were correct, someone’s here, now the question is where.

Harvey.

Harvey and Moira were running from Hizzdhar.

-You are just wasting energy, you can’t escape from me!

-Jezz what’s that guy made of?-Moira said-

-The bullets didn’t even scratch him, if we wanna beat him we have to be smart

-There has to be something in this ship that can kill him.

-Hmmm-Harvey thought for a second- Of course! Come on follow me!

Harvey ran through the hallways until he entered a door.

The room was completely spherical, in the middle of everything there was a huge blue energy sphere, the only place you could stand was the platform they were standing in.

-The ships reactor-Moira said while looking at the giant sphere - It’s strangely beautiful.

-Yep, and we’ll use that to kill that guy, nothing can possibly survive to that.

Hizzdahr slammed the door open.

-Well well well, looks like this is about to get interesting.-Hizzdahr tried to tackle Moira but she quickly evaded him, he hit the railing almost knocking it off-

Harvey tried to shoot Hizzdahr but he ran towards him and grabbed him from the neck, then he started to repeatedly hit him in the face.Moira shot him, Hizzdahr threw Harvey, took out his gun and shot Moira-Hey brave boy, catch this, he threw a grenade to harvey- Harvey barely managed to run before the grenade exploded but the explosion sent him flying over the and almost made him fall to the reactor, he managed to grab the railing.

-Hahaha, looks like your little plan backfired Harvey, before i kill you, i want you to look how i torture your little friend Moira.

Hizzdahr approached Moira.

-No, let her alone, let her alone you motherfucker!.

Hizzdahr grabbed Moira and took out his knife.

-What should i do with you first?

-Let her alone you monster! Don’t even dare to do anything to her!

-Like this?-Hizzdahr grabbed Moira’s hand and cut her little finger,Moira screamed in pain-

-What the fuck are you doing?!-Nadia suddenly entered the room- We have to get them alive if we can!

-Come on, i was just having a little of fun.

-No, you were torturing her.

-It was just little technique, to scare them before i take them to the ship-Hizzdahr started walking towards Nadia-

-Don’t get a step closer to me-She aimed her gun at him-

-Woah, i’m not trying to start a fight here.

-As i said before, i’m not afraid of you.

-Sure you aren’t-Hizzdahr reached his knife-

-Hizzdahr! I see you captured the target-Jeff entered the room-What happens Hizzdahr any problem?-Jeff reached his bag incase he had to use a grenade-

-No, nothing at all.

-Then let’s take them to ship, come on.

Hizzdahr handcuffed Moira and Harvey and took them to the ship.

-Are you ok? Did he do something to you?

-No, but he was torturing the girls when i came-Nadia answered-

-Don’t worry, we’ll take care of him soon.

Hook

Hook entered the kitchen.

-Dan, Luthor are you here?Jeff told me they got the other…

The place was a mess, Luthor and Dan were handcuffing Jade.

-She was a little difficult to get-Dan said,his clothes were ripped-But we got it.

-Are, are you missing a tooth?-Hook noticed-

-As i said, she was a little difficult, nothing that we can’t handle.

-There’s a freaking hole in the ceiling.

-A little of redecoration, come on Luthor let’s get back to the ship.

They took everyone to the ship.

-Ok, what now?-Jeff asked Astor through the communicator-

-You see the big black ship? Go there, Deimos will be waiting for you.

The took off, the Gaia was on fire, about to be destroyed.They got to the ship.Deimos was waiting for them.Before they went out of the ship Hook whispered something to Jeff.

-Ok, time to get the pay-Hizzdahr said-Are you coming?

-I got shot-Jeff said-Luthor will patch me and i’ll go outside.

Hizzdahr, Dan and Nadia took the prisoners and went to meet Deimos.As soon as Hizzdahr was gone Jeff hurried to the ship’s communicator.

-Elara is that really you?-Jeff asked excited-

-Yes

-How..how did you escape?

-Long story,but Jeff you have to help Harvey, those guys are innocent.

-I know, but if we do that, Thanatos will be after us.

-I don’t want you to do something you don’t want to but…

-No, i know it’s the right thing to do, the only thing holding me back was you...now that you’re safe, it’s time to act.

Harvey.

The got to Deimos’ room, he was standing in the middle of it along with two guards.

-Hello Hizzdahr, where’s Jeff?

-Luthor is patching him up, well here’s your guy.

-Uh, this one wasn’t on the list but she was helping-Dan said referring at Jade-

-Who are you?

-Jade!-She answered, Harvey simply stared at Deimos with anger in his eyes-

-Jade!-Deimos was surprised-Take her with Nekros!-He told to one of the guards-Right now.

A guard took Jade and went out of the room

-Where’s Jerek?.

-Astor killed him…-Harvey said looking at the ground- Because of you!

-Harvey it wasn’t my…

-No Deimos, i’m tired of your bullshit “Harvey i didn’t want to do it but it had to be done”, those are all fucking lies, if you really didn’t want to do it, you would be here, helping us!

-Harvey…

-You were like a fucking father to me and Trent! At least you could have told us the truth.

-I didn’t want to hurt you.

-Shut up!

Jeff,Hook and Luthor entered the room.

-You ok?-Hizzdahr asked, Harvey was still yelling at Deimos-

-Better than ever-Jeff had a grenade in his hand-Hizzdahr, i’ve been wanting to do this for a very long time.

Before Hizzdahr could react Jeff threw the grenade, his robotic limbs started to go crazy.

-What the?!-Deimos was surprised-

Hook shot the guard besides Deimos.

-Don’t think i didn’t know you planned to kill us all along Hizzdahr!

Jeff took out his gun, BANG suddenly Deimos shot him with his cane, Jeff was sent flying across the room.Nadia quickly threw a grenade at him.The explosion cut his left arm.

-Hahaha, That’s an grenade-Hizzdahr said, the effects of the grenade had passed- But even that can’t stop me.

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-Jeff tackle Hizzdhar- Go away, i’ll distract him!

-Are you sure?-Nadia asked-

-Sure as fuck, this is for Elara!

Hizzdahr stabbed Jeff with his claws but he kept fighting.

Luthor and Dan untied Harvey and the rest and they started running.

-Thanks Jeff.

-Yeah, now go away-He was still fighting with Hizzdahr-

Everyone got out of the room, except for Harvey, he was staring at Deimos, he was bleeding out and barely conscious.

-What are you waiting for boy? Get out of here!-Jeff was losing the fight-

-If you’re gonna kill me -Deimos said with difficulty- do it fast

What should Harvey do?

[Kill Deimos]

[Let Deimos to bleed out]

[Help Deimos]

• Great chapter! I think it's safe to say RIP Jeff

[Kill Deimos]

It's better to make sure that he's dead, since he might survive bleeding out.

Fallen Heroes Episode 2: Fear Chapter 9 [Try to help Hanran] Vivienne ran back to help Hanran, she helped him stand up with dif

• [Help Deimos] why not?

Awesome Chapter!

Fallen Heroes Episode 2: Fear Chapter 9 [Try to help Hanran] Vivienne ran back to help Hanran, she helped him stand up with dif

• [Kill Deimos]

• edited April 2015

Fallen Heroes

Chapter 10

Kill Deimos

Harvey aimed the gun at Deimos.

-I just wanna know something Deimos... Why did you have to kill my parents?

-They were good people Harvey, but they did some questionable choices, that’s all i will tell you, now do what you have to do before it’s too late.

Harvey stared at Deimos, BANG the bullet went through his head, after a while he ran out of the room and catched up with the rest.

-What took you so long?-Moira asked-

-I was taking care of some problems.

-You killed him didn’t you?

-Wouldn’t have you done the same? Anyway where are Jeff’s friends?

-Hook, i think that’s his name, said he was going to take care of the ship, the rest followed him.

They got to the hangar.

-What about Jade?

-I think they took her somewhere else, Ne0 hack into one of the ships.

Suddenly Hook and the rest came into the hangar running.

-Ok-He shouted- this thing should blow up in about 10 minutes

-I don’t think that’s enough time-Moira said-...And we have bigger problems.

Hizzdahr was running towards them, Dan started shooting him.

-Help me hold him back!

-Ne0 how’s the hacking going?-Harvey screamed-

-Just a few more minutes

-There was third grenade, where is it?-Hook asked-

-Well Jeff had it-Harvey said-

-Fuck.

-Aim to the eyes!- Dan yelled-

-Guys, 5 minutes and this thing blows up!

-Ok is done-Ne0 said-

-Finally

Everyone ran into the ship.

-I was saving the best for the last-Dan took out a rocket launcher- Eat this motherfucker!

The rocket sent Hizzdahr flying to the other side of the room.The ship took off.After a while the ship exploded and it then crashed against the Gaia.

-You think he’s dead?-Dan asked-

-I hope so-Hook said-

-Anyone there? We need help -They got a transmission-

-Vivienne is that you?

-Harvey? Sorry i can’t hear you too well, anyway it was a setup Hanran is injured, we need someone to pick us up!

-We’re on our way

Nekros

-Nekros, i’ve got some news-Ein entered the room-

-How did the attack went

-Well they destroyed the Gaia, but Harvey escaped and ...they killed Deimos.

Nekros remained silent.

-But i got some good news, we got Jade.

-Jade?!

-Someone made her a new body, they captured her and she’s heading here right now.

-Catalina...Thanks Ein, you can go now.

-What will we tell him?

-I’ll take care about him, he told me he had an alternate plan in case the attack failed.

Vivienne.

The rebel medics improvised a surgery room in Hanran’s ship, Vivienne was waiting outside.

A doctor came out.

-We got some good and bad news.

-What is it?

-Well, he’ll live that’s the good news but unfortunately a bullet hit his spine, there’s some hope but might not be able to walk again.

-Oh my god, can i see him

-He’s just waking up but go ahead if you want.

Vivienne ran into the ship.

-Hanran, the doctor just told me…

-Don’t worry, we’ll get through this i’m sure.How’s the Gaia?

-We don’t have news about it yet.

Suddenly Harvey entered the ship.

-Is Hanran ok?

-Don’t worry i’m alive, how is the Gaia?

-Destroyed completely destroyed.

-Damn, and what about my men.

-Dead, most of them.

-I’m going to fucking…-Hanran tried to sit but he couldn’t-

-Hey take it easy-Vivienne said-Don’t hurt yourself.

-I managed to kill one of Thanatos’ leaders.

-That’s good, anything from Astor.

-He escaped.

-I’m gonna kill that fucker as soon as i get off this bed.

The rest of the group entered.

-Who are they?-Vivienne asked-

-They’re the guys who attacked the Gaia-Ne0 said-

-And you bring them here?!

-Don’t worry-Moira calmed Vivienne-They were forced to do it, they’re on our side now.

-They better be…

2 days later.

-We’re here-Hanran said, he was sitting in wheelchair- to honor the men who bravely gave their lives to help the galaxy be a better place, these men sacrificed their lives because of something they believed in, freedom, that’s the thing we all fight for, their sacrifice won’t be in vain, ,we’ll make sure to make the people who made this pay for what they've done.Don’t worry my friends because this isn’t the end of the rebellion, this is the start of a new age...

End of Episode 2

• edited April 2015

Who is your favorite character?

Which is your favorite moment so far?

What do you think that will happen in Episode 3?

Also, feel free to submit new characters

• Awesome Episode and Chapter!

Fallen Heroes Episode 2: Fear Chapter 10 Kill Deimos Harvey aimed the gun at Deimos. -I just wanna know something Deimos... W

• Who is your favorite character? Elara

Which is your favorite moment so far? Harvey killing Deimos

What do you think that will happen in Episode 3? Death

Who is your favorite character? Which is your favorite moment so far? What do you think that will happen in Episode 3? Also, feel free to submit new characters

• edited April 2015

Who is your favorite character?

Elara is awesome and I like her a lot. I also liked Jeff and his heroic sacrifice. And Hook had some of the best lines in this episode.

Jeff fighting against Hizzdahr. Actually a lot of Hizzdahr moments. That guy is a beast and makes for a lot of awesome moments.

Now that Harvey, the Rebels, Elara and the Thanatos Team are reunited I think there could be some sort of rebuilding for the rebellion. Judging from the name of the episode I also think that Nekros could have a pretty big involvement in it.

Who is your favorite character? Which is your favorite moment so far? What do you think that will happen in Episode 3? Also, feel free to submit new characters

• Who is your favorite character?

Elara

Harvey killing Deimos or Elara talking to Nekros

Maybe the rebels striking back and more of Thanatos plans getting revealed. And I think Hizzdahr is not dead yet and shows up again.

• edited June 2015

Its been two months since the last part. Is this story still continuing? That would be cool :)

• edited June 2015

Yes, this story will be continued, sorry for the delay, i've been busy but the next part should come next week , i am glad that you guys still remember this :D

Its been two months since the last part. Is this story still continuing? That would be cool

• Awesome :D

Yes, this story will be continued, sorry for the delay, i've been busy but the next part should come next week , i am glad that you guys still remember this

• Wow, I just remembered this story :( Its been so long but I am still interested in how it would continue? Is anyone still here?

• Gosh, that would be great! I have missed this story as well. I even got unfollowed at some point in the past months and just now saw that you bumped it XD I would love to read it again, though I'm not sure if ps3gamer is still even using the forums.

Wow, I just remembered this story Its been so long but I am still interested in how it would continue? Is anyone still here?

• Yeah I have seen that. But perhaps hes going to come back and maybe he will continue the story. It would be cool, wouldnt it?

Gosh, that would be great! I have missed this story as well. I even got unfollowed at some point in the past months and just now saw that you bumped it XD I would love to read it again, though I'm not sure if ps3gamer is still even using the forums.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.