Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited August 2015

Psychos and maniacs gain only one thing from their deeds - sick pleasure. Don't try to make it rational or explain it rationally, his mind works differently than mind of a sane person. But one thing for certain, as always - he's enjoying the helplessness of his victims and being in control of their lives, playing a god. That's what every sick person like that is about. The details of each case might be different, but this is the essence.

• Also thought of Heavy Rain after that episode... Though in LIS (unlike HR where the murderer's identity was quite a surprise) I always though Jefferson is a creep because the very first scene with him just screams it. Plus that talk with Max (after Kate tried to talk with him) - he was shady af.

I tried to think of the one reason why he'd do all this, but, if you can't think like a serial killer, give up. Maybe it's a sick obsessi

• Until you've killed you wouldn't understand.

• Print his photos in color.

• 2/10 Would Not Bang.

• edited August 2015

If I remember correctly, Max was talking to one of her classmates and they said that Mr Jefferson had sex with Rachel.

• Stella. It was Stella who said that.

• Feels like a standalone story. Like Twin Peaks.

Mary5 posted: »

So, what do you guys think will happen in the last episode ? I feel like a lot has already happened in episode 4 and I really didn't expect

• edited August 2015

Who do you think will kill Mr. Jefferson?

A. Hot Dog Man (THE WHITE BROTHER DAMN IT!)

B. Max

C. A reanimated Chloe (she could be brought back to life by Max via photo)

D. David (A very likely situation. He is a cop and is trying to solve this mess just like Max)

E. Warren (Max's super hero ♡)

F. Nathan (Might feel remorseful and help if you were more empathetic towards him)

G. Frank (Has Pompidou maul his ass to death for Rachel)

• I feel like Frank should decide, him and Pompidou

• David's not a cop, he's a security guard.

Warren might help Max somehow, but I doubt he'd be the one to kill Jefferson.

Frank is dead in some versions of the game, so it can't be him unless whoever kills him is determinate.

To be honest I hope Jefferson gets arrested, not just killed for the sake of it. Automatically assuming the game is going to have him killed by someone promotes a revenge-driven attitude that DONTNOD seem to be warning against here. If they had just gone to the police as soon as they had proof, rather than Max giving into Chloe's need for vengeance, then that ending wouldn't have happened. Hopefully that will actually be a choice in the finale. To go back and contact the police instead.

Maybe Jefferson will die by his own fault. Like he gets sucked into the tornado or something, because he's not paying attention or thinks he's invincible. Or just out of some kind of dramatic irony, like he's blinded by a camera flash or something stupid. But that's pretty cliche, too, because it's essentially just cosmic game justice.

I think they've said there will be multiple endings, so perhaps he dies in one, but not in another. Hell, maybe he escapes, so the game becomes even more depressing in it's realism.

• I hope not, Telltale releases last episodes quickier but they are like hour long.
    Sorry for bad English

TheCatWolf posted: »

Guys, do you think they will take a shorter time to release the last episode just like Telltale does? Or am I being too optimistic?

• I'd rather have him be arrested then have someone kill him. But if it comes to it then i think it'll be David

• edited August 2015

Here's an unlikely plot of EP5 I came up with:

Jefferson has a long conversation with Max and reveals that Rachel is alive and at the lighthouse. Max then escapes him somehow and goes back in time to the club to save Chloe. Max tells Chloe everything about Mark and Chloe shoots him when he announces Victoria as the winner. Jefferson doesn't die and runs away. Then we spend most of the episode tracking Jefferson while trying to help people escape from the tornado. Then Max, Chloe, and Frank(optional) end up at the lighthouse. Jefferson suddenly appears and attacks them. After a big fight, Jefferson gets killed somehow. Then Max, Chloe, and Frank(optional) rescue Rachel and escape to a shelter. The next day, Rachel regains consciousness and Chloe cries and hugs her. Then everyone goes into Frank's RV and leave Arcadia Bay. And as they're leaving, Max discovers that she lost her powers. And the final scene shows the indian totem pole laying broken.

Mary5 posted: »

So, what do you guys think will happen in the last episode ? I feel like a lot has already happened in episode 4 and I really didn't expect

• This is amazing. What software was used to make this?

• Software? It's cosplay.

This is amazing. What software was used to make this?

• He has begun to confuse the illusion with the reality, we must kill him before he goes on a rampage.

Software? It's cosplay.

• edited August 2015

Can't have Real Life Payday or GTA happening.

dojo32161 posted: »

He has begun to confuse the illusion with the reality, we must kill him before he goes on a rampage.

• Oh... The photo must've been polished in Photoshop or something. She looks like a 3d model to me.

Software? It's cosplay.

• When someone mistakes your cosplay for in game models, you know you did a good cosplay.

Oh... The photo must've been polished in Photoshop or something. She looks like a 3d model to me.

• I'm not Nathan Prescott...

dojo32161 posted: »

He has begun to confuse the illusion with the reality, we must kill him before he goes on a rampage.

• Ok thanks Paladin. I almost forgot her name.

Stella. It was Stella who said that.

• Yeah. She's a perfect Chloe.

When someone mistakes your cosplay for in game models, you know you did a good cosplay.

• Your english is good, and mine is no big deal either, so don't worry. :D

Yep, last episode of LIS was around 3 - 4 hours long for me, I hope episode 5 is the same or even longer.

Mieor37 posted: »

I hope not, Telltale releases last episodes quickier but they are like hour long. Sorry for bad English

• Don't worry, at first I thought it was a model too :P

Oh... The photo must've been polished in Photoshop or something. She looks like a 3d model to me.

• Yeah. Next generation graphics nowadays are close to looking like her.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Don't worry, at first I thought it was a model too :P

• Your eyes aren't deceiving you, this photo has been highly retouched.

• In fact it's been specifically retouched TO look more gamey.

DAISHI posted: »

Your eyes aren't deceiving you, this photo has been highly retouched.

• I think he'll die. I'm hoping by Max but I think he'll die by the storm.

David's not a cop, he's a security guard. Warren might help Max somehow, but I doubt he'd be the one to kill Jefferson. Frank is dead

• The squirrel will go nuts on him

Samuel

• tbh this is how im feeling after episode 4.

Life is Strange>The Walking Dead

• So Max can rewind time and Jefferson has teleportation powers?

• edited August 2015

omg. IGN and gamespot gave episode 4 a 6/10 rating. HOW IS THAT FAIR? its the best episode yet!.... i cant take those guys seriously. i'm so angry. because of their UN FAIR review people might not experience this agazing game.. plus you guys should see their reasons behind the rating. you will get even more annoyed.

• ...Yeah, just ignore them. As far as I'm aware, their reviews on any game are not to be trusted.

Mercyva posted: »

omg. IGN and gamespot gave episode 4 a 6/10 rating. HOW IS THAT FAIR? its the best episode yet!.... i cant take those guys seriously. i'm so

• I guess those pig faced cunts weren't paid off this month

Mercyva posted: »

omg. IGN and gamespot gave episode 4 a 6/10 rating. HOW IS THAT FAIR? its the best episode yet!.... i cant take those guys seriously. i'm so

• Thats just the engine loading models in and since its a locked camera we werent supposed to see it.

So Max can rewind time and Jefferson has teleportation powers?

• edited August 2015

Yeah. I just thought we'd see Jefferson calmly walking up to Max in the dark. That would've been scary.

Thats just the engine loading models in and since its a locked camera we werent supposed to see it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.