Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I just finished playing through episodes 1-4, and I am really liking it. I can't believe Jefferson is the culprit, that really caught me off guard!

• edited August 2015

you should read their reasons. it was stupid. and will make you more angry.

plus they are a couple (mitch and alexa).. and they both gave the same score.. i wont comment further.

Clemenem posted: »

I guess those pig faced cunts weren't paid off this month

• Go home, Life is Strange. You're drunk.

• How are we supposed to get connected to Warren? He doesn't have a lot of screen time.

Plus, he's a mixed for me since he can be seen stalking Max in the start of Episode Two, (I think.)

Seems he only shows up for the sake of the plot.

• I've done the super nice route with Warren and come to really like him.

RhysAndLee posted: »

How are we supposed to get connected to Warren? He doesn't have a lot of screen time. Plus, he's a mixed for me since he can be seen stalking Max in the start of Episode Two, (I think.) Seems he only shows up for the sake of the plot.

• He also save her ass several times.

How are we supposed to get connected to Warren? He doesn't have a lot of screen time. Plus, he's a mixed for me since he can be seen stalking Max in the start of Episode Two, (I think.) Seems he only shows up for the sake of the plot.

• edited August 2015

Adorables.

enter image description here

• It just seemed to be when the plot needed it.

Don't get me wrong, I like Warren from what I've seen.

Miklaus posted: »

He also save her ass several times.

• edited August 2015

I normally despise cosplay but this one gets my feels.

• I mean holy shit that IS Max.

DAISHI posted: »

I normally despise cosplay but this one gets my feels.

• HOT DOG MAN HOT DOG MAN HOT DOG MAN

Adorables.

• Lyk totes.. that made me laugh more than it should have haha.

Clemenem posted: »

HOT DOG MAN HOT DOG MAN HOT DOG MAN

• So do you guys think they will go for a season 2?

• Whoa, she's pretty mesmerizing to be honest.

• Just read gamespots article. My god. That whole thing was equal to: "omg wat is time powars" and "ew gross". I mean yeah it's meant to be creepy! Bleh.

Mercyva posted: »

omg. IGN and gamespot gave episode 4 a 6/10 rating. HOW IS THAT FAIR? its the best episode yet!.... i cant take those guys seriously. i'm so

• I'm really not sure. I've heard around here and there on other forums that they're making a sequel but not about Chloe and Max. But that's just rumours so take it with a grain of salt.

Legendary12 posted: »

So do you guys think they will go for a season 2?

• Yea, I'm starting to think that this game wont feature Max as protagonist because of the multiple endings thing,unless they carry over.
    the story just seems like its crafted for just one conclusive season

Personally I think at the end of episode 5 when everything has been resolved Max will lose her powers and if they do a season 2 someone new will get the powers. The game has been successful so far so they might want to take it further after S1 is done.

Healoz posted: »

I'm really not sure. I've heard around here and there on other forums that they're making a sequel but not about Chloe and Max. But that's just rumours so take it with a grain of salt.

• Seriously...How fucked would it be if this was an ending? (bad ending)

Jefferson goes to Principal Wells with the idea of making the Missing posters for Max. The final scene of the Season shows various people that you got along with putting up the posters around Arcadia Bay and Jefferson among them with Arcadia Bay none the wiser. The camera focuses on a lone figure staring at one of Max's poster as a somber tune plays in the background. Cut to black.

Not saying this is what we'll get, but dang it's fun to speculate.
    enter link description here

• Technically Jefferson didn't kill Chloe, it was the floating gun.

• Can't spell ignorant without IGN.

omg. IGN and gamespot gave episode 4 a 6/10 rating. HOW IS THAT FAIR? its the best episode yet!.... i cant take those guys seriously. i'm so

• I love Warren, I want Max and Warren together by the end of the game.

• enter image description here

@Clemenem

The official Hotdog man avatar!

• God forbid someone hates something you like.

• My Response to that ending

enter link description here

torkahn808 posted: »

Seriously...How fucked would it be if this was an ending? (bad ending) ... Jefferson goes to Principal Wells with the idea of maki

• enter image description here

@Clemenem The official Hotdog man avatar!

• edited August 2015

Hotdog man will save Max from Mr. Pedophile!

SummonTheHotdog

Adorables.

• "The name's Price. Chloe Price."

I asked a friend long ago which character from Life Is Strange I should draw (Max or Chloe) and she suggested Chloe. So... TA DAAA!!!!

• That would be a great bad ending!

torkahn808 posted: »

Seriously...How fucked would it be if this was an ending? (bad ending) ... Jefferson goes to Principal Wells with the idea of maki

• Great job, I wish I had the skill you all do.

"The name's Price. Chloe Price." I asked a friend long ago which character from Life Is Strange I should draw (Max or Chloe) and she suggested Chloe. So... TA DAAA!!!!

• Beautiful. You should consider anime

"The name's Price. Chloe Price." I asked a friend long ago which character from Life Is Strange I should draw (Max or Chloe) and she suggested Chloe. So... TA DAAA!!!!

• So you're saying we'll get another season in 25 years?

DAISHI posted: »

Feels like a standalone story. Like Twin Peaks.

• edited August 2015

He's actually one of my favorite characters...

Yeah, he doesn't have alot of screentime but for me (and others) it wasn't neccessary which is what makes him a great character imo.
    I liked Warren the moment I saw him while, but it took 3 episodes for me to like Chloe.
    People like Kate aswell and she has had even less scenes than Warren, I didn't like Chloe until episode 3 though alot of people liked her since episode 1.

I guess it's just about what kind of people you're drawn to and how open you are with different characters (I start to care for "smaller" characters really fast)

Now look at my Max, she's everyones buddy!

(Yes I know I'm not the master of english writing ~ I wish you good luck in reading)

• Let's just pray for our ship bruh

I love Warren, I want Max and Warren together by the end of the game.

• Probably depends on how the final episode goes honestly.

I'm really hoping there will be a season 2 though!

Legendary12 posted: »

So do you guys think they will go for a season 2?

• What's our ship name? Wax? Marren?

Bombummie posted: »

Let's just pray for our ship bruh

• More like god forbid criticize the critics.

Gary-Oak posted: »

God forbid someone hates something you like.

• Grahamfield.

...and don't ask why I know this.

What's our ship name? Wax? Marren?

• Thanks!

DeityD posted: »

Grahamfield. ...and don't ask why I know this.

• Sooooo good! Now draw Max!

• No problem. :)

Thanks!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.