The fall of Telltale? Not likely.

Comments

• edited December 2014

Alt text

your reason for hating tales was just plain ridiculous but i am curious what are your real reasons for twd and game of thrones? oh is it that the guns should be more shitty or you don't understand why anyone would want guns in twd? and with got is it that you don't understand why the swords are the way they are or something?

Fall of Telltale was sloppy, empathyless and showing lack of care Walking Dead season 2 followed with humorless Tales from Borderlands and "

• Soooo . . . what anime would that be?

• None, it's an American cartoon called The Legend of Korra (a sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender if you've ever heard of that)

Rob_K posted: »

Soooo . . . what anime would that be?

• edited December 2014

Heard of Avatar, thanks to that Shaymalan movie (however you spell his name), but not The Legend of Korra.

Adding this to my list of things to watch, as I assume it's okay. :) Thanks! Just got to finish Steins' Gate first, plus some of the HBO stuff I'm watching.

Green613 posted: »

None, it's an American cartoon called The Legend of Korra (a sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender if you've ever heard of that)

• You should probably watch the original before you watch Korra (trust me it's much better than the shitty movie Shamalan made, MUCH better) there might be some things you won't understand in Korra if you don't watch The Last Airbender before it.

Heard of Avatar, thanks to that Shaymalan movie (however you spell his name), but not The Legend of Korra. Adding this to my list of thin

• Gotcha. Make that both added to my list. :)

I never watched the Shamalan movie because I'd heard it wasn't very good.

You should probably watch the original before you watch Korra (trust me it's much better than the shitty movie Shamalan made, MUCH better) there might be some things you won't understand in Korra if you don't watch The Last Airbender before it.

• edited December 2014

Yep, I'm done with this, guy's not my problem from now on.

J, You're giving him/her exactly what they want. Attention. When someone can't understand why anyone would want 10 million cash, espe

• Wasn't very good is an over statement for that movie, it's probably one of the worst movies of all time. It was terrible.

Gotcha. Make that both added to my list. I never watched the Shamalan movie because I'd heard it wasn't very good.

• I never seen the show myself, but i figured since they have to write a story for minecraft anyways. I honestly don't care anymore.

Why not TTG Breaking Bad Well for that one the story if about walt (from what I know) its not really set in an special environment. Its just the U.S.

• I know, right? It's so terrible and it makes the entire franchise look bad.

Wasn't very good is an over statement for that movie, it's probably one of the worst movies of all time. It was terrible.

• The graph could be better, the player has to move around the world not just talk all the time, more adventure now that is an epic game!

• I think it's that time of the month for OP

• Yup :/

I know, right? It's so terrible and it makes the entire franchise look bad.

• I'm just confused how they are going to make it a story, and how this game won't be canon to the franchise. It doesn't have much lore to begin with. I guess we'll get a better idea once previews come out.

• It's all a matter of taste. I don't care for the Telltale games that use heavily outlined humans; the aesthetic is way too uncanny valley for me. I like their more cartoony stuff, & Minecraft fits that perfectly.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Oh no... Pat powers incoming I've...gotta...hold...it...back!!!

Alt text

Yes, I'm defending this idea, I have changed, because I GREW UP.

I can't.

• I don't know what this means, but it's funny. :)

Churned posted: »

Oh no... Pat powers incoming I've...gotta...hold...it...back!!! Yes, I'm defending this idea, I have changed, because I GREW UP. I can't.

• No, I dont wanna attention. And I dont wanna him spamming every thread I get involved with. But regardless, he do it. Why? Because he cannot help himself. But, I think he finally got it now and he will stop making fool of himself in future because he is simply ridicilous having no arguments just his insults and poorly formulated claims...

J, You're giving him/her exactly what they want. Attention. When someone can't understand why anyone would want 10 million cash, espe

• Walking Dead season 1 was good because it made us involved with characters. They reduced that in season 2 leaving just action pats. Unlike season 1 you cannot reflect things that happened in dialogue with other characters. The effect they made with it is that season 2 is lot less depressing then season 1 but lot less uninvolving too.

I dont like Game of Thrones concept as presented in episode 1. Its obvious that real protagonist are the characters from books and series and playable characters are just cannon fooder for them. Seems that point of this game is that we see again how bad those original characters are. In my book, thats too weak for making game. Unless you are money grabber.

Jewfreeus posted: »

your reason for hating tales was just plain ridiculous but i am curious what are your real reasons for twd and game of thrones? oh is it tha

• edited December 2014

No, I dont wanna attention. And I dont wanna him spamming every thread I get involved with. But regardless, he do it. Why? Because he cannot

• [removed]

J-Master posted: »

One Last thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

Still laughing at your incompetence and ridiculous claims.

• They should.

Flog61 posted: »

Telltale never create new IPs.

• [removed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o Still laughing at your incompetence and ridiculous claims.

• n00b, good one. :) calling me stupid now? Oh, Dr. that's very silly of you. :)

You never have all the facts, Dr.

• edited December 2014

No, you did not. Never read single argument out of you. Just mockings and insults. Now you saying that Im too dumb to understand you, rigth? Thats another insult. You dont even try to discuss subject you simply trololo every thread. This one too. And put some mocking pictures or video. You are like little baby. If I had to reduced myself to your level of communication I would had to put trololo pic in every single reply to you.

I was on topic on this thread and made argumented points why minecraft isnt downfall of telltale but just new step along that downfall that already stared 3 games ago. And you never even bothered to argue on that but you simply made personal attack. Which should be dissalowed on any respectable forum. Forums are not for personal attack but discussing upon subject and you dont even try that, just attack people. Because you are not capable to produce any valid agument. And you will never be. You only know to mock, insult and troll.

I already gave you an argument back on your ridiculous thread, and yet, you still didn't get it.

• Wow blast from the past :x

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Some people that didn't know the walking dead hated the idea http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/22918/a-petition-and-protest-against-this-game

• I cry every time I see a Korra gif ;-;

This thread.

• No, I made an argument on your "to be honest" thread. you simply didn't get it, and you were being ridicuoulus, and your'e acting like your reasons were valid when they're actually laughable and don't make any sense, can't forget your ignorant attitude about the whole thing.

No, you did not. Never read single argument out of you. Just mockings and insults. Now you saying that Im too dumb to understand you, rigth?

• edited December 2014

I will forget at soon as you forget it and get over it because you are the one now chasing me on every thread about some bullshit story of yours you cannot get over.

So, you admit you didnt have any argument on THIS THREAD ("to be honest" thread is no subject of this thread, not even related to it in any way, and I didnt even mention it, only you talk about it) but you just continue to molest me with your mocking, insults and trolling about some not related thread?

Please get over "to be honest" thread and start to normaly participate on forumus. Its only way you can cure your illness. You are one very sick dude, your sickness is called OBSESSION. Stop being so obsessed with me and write about subject not about me and other threads. I warned you even on "to be honest" thread not to talk about me but stay subject of the thread and use argument but you are too ignorant and too ill to listen.

You even promissed to other forum participants on this thread that you will stop participating in this discussion but then you continued, which only proves its some kind of ilness you cannot control by yourself, even if you try if will consume you again.

No, I made an argument on your "to be honest" thread. you simply didn't get it, and you were being ridicuoulus, and your'e acting like your

• You came to MY Thread, Dr. My thread, means I'm commenting on whoever comments on MY thread. Want me to get over it? Then start coming up with better arguments, you're doing the exact same ridiculous stunt you were doing on your thread, ridiculous claims, ignorance, claiming you were valid when you were actually being stupid. You know, frankly, maybe I should participating in your ridiculous drivel, cause you're still being a ridiculous twat, bye now.

I will forget at soon as you forget it and get over it because you are the one now chasing me on every thread about some bullshit story of y

• Buddy, commenting means arguments and you simply dont have it, on this thread or any other. You just take it on personal level. You complain about coming up with better arguments but we never talked about subject because you ignored it started your usual stuff. Come up with better arguments in what? Trolling? You dont care about Telltale games at all you just insult me. Hope moderators will finally react to your "twat" insluts and start to delete your posts.

You came to MY Thread, Dr. My thread, means I'm commenting on whoever comments on MY thread. Want me to get over it? Then start coming up wi

• edited December 2014

You don't care about Telltale games.

Trust me, I care, buddy, I care.

Still annoying and ignorant.

Ridiculous drivel through and through.

ha.ha.ha.

Goodbye.

Buddy, commenting means arguments and you simply dont have it, on this thread or any other. You just take it on personal level. You complain

• You care about your ego which I have crushed into shreds in that "to be honest" thread.

You just silly vain little man.

Im done with you. You are on my ignore list from now on on this or any other thread.

You don't care about Telltale games. Trust me, I care, buddy, I care. Still annoying and ignorant. Ridiculous drivel through and through. ha.ha.ha. Goodbye.

• The fall of Telltale? Not likely.

Honestly, who would say that telltale would fall and really mean it anyways?

Isn't it quite obvious that people who made these comments just have pure hate for / dislike the minecraft franchise? People can't be serious that one game that people find stupid will declare the downfall of Telltalegames.

• I don't know, people being little children about this, is starting to piss me off.

then

Yes, I'm defending this idea, I have changed, because I GREW UP.

So basically, you were a supporter that it will be the fall of telltale, but your way of thinking has changed and now you "Grew up" and other "children" (such as yourself, before you "Grew up") are pissing you off.

• I didn't really think it would be the fall of Telltale, I just didn't care for the idea at the time and I was an ass about it.

I don't know, people being little children about this, is starting to piss me off. then Yes, I'm defending this idea, I have c

• Oh norrington your adorable

You care about your ego which I have crushed into shreds in that "to be honest" thread. You just silly vain little man. Im done with you. You are on my ignore list from now on on this or any other thread.

• J-Master posted: »

I don't know what this means, but it's funny.

• Yes they do. Hector and Puzzle Agent.

Flog61 posted: »

Telltale never create new IPs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.