The Forum Noir

Comments

• XD

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

No death letters ;o

• No death letters ;o

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm 2-0 in Forum Werewolf, And at the end of this I will still be 2-0 cause this isn't forum werewolf, Go Ahead, In my death letter I will tell others, If somehow I go down, You're going down with me.

• And i can too.......

You're the one who acted Evil last game and look where it got you......Same Lord.....They can do the Same....

• Liquid your a detective :)

I'd like to join!

• edited December 2014

Is there some room for me this time?

• No ,sorry :(

SivD1 posted: »

Is there some room for me this time?

• You really have to remember to pm me next time...

No ,sorry

• InGen_Nate_Kenny is doing a forum werewolf on January 16

SivD1 posted: »

You really have to remember to pm me next time...

• Alrighty, I'll be sure to check it out then.

Zachiscool posted: »

InGen_Nate_Kenny is doing a forum werewolf on January 16

• All Roles are assigned and all evidence has been given out, we will now wait for the investigators to choose to interview someone

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny , tell me everthing you know about the mosbters. NOW

• Wait, I tell you here? Aren't you supposed to PM me or something?

supersagig posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny , tell me everthing you know about the mosbters. NOW

• Yep , HERE. @Poogers555 told me that

Wait, I tell you here? Aren't you supposed to PM me or something?

• And......

Wait, I tell you here? Aren't you supposed to PM me or something?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

One of the Names has an "O" in it.

That's all I know! I swear!

Well, I'm no longer a target thank God.

And......

• so.... , TheWolfOfTheDead , NoHopeLeft , Zachiscool are the only ones with "O" on their names.

One of the Names has an "O" in it. That's all I know! I swear! Well, I'm no longer a target thank God.

• Hmmmmmmmmm

so.... , TheWolfOfTheDead , NoHopeLeft , Zachiscool are the only ones with "O" on their names.

• YOU CAN´T SPEAK WHEN SOMEONE IS DOING AN INTERVIEW. So , please stay quiet :P

Hmmmmmmmmm

• Lord_EAA and Gary-Oak both have O's in their name. :P

so.... , TheWolfOfTheDead , NoHopeLeft , Zachiscool are the only ones with "O" on their names.

• Sorry , forgot. it XD. But , You can´t talk when someone is doing an interview

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Lord_EAA and Gary-Oak both have O's in their name. :P

• I will because you said Please :P

YOU CAN´T SPEAK WHEN SOMEONE IS DOING AN INTERVIEW. So , please stay quiet :P

• ANYTHING ELSE?????

One of the Names has an "O" in it. That's all I know! I swear! Well, I'm no longer a target thank God.

• Okay... ;P

Sorry , forgot. it XD. But , You can´t talk when someone is doing an interview

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny , i know you know more than that. Don´t be a pussy and TALK

• Each person only has 1 piece of evidence D:

@InGen_Nate_Kenny , i know you know more than that. Don´t be a pussy and TALK

• Well , fuck XD

Each person only has 1 piece of evidence

• edited January 2015

The phone rang...

@LiquidChicagoTed answered the phone, and said, "LiquidChicagoTed, Homicide, how can I help you, slick?" ... "Murder? Where?" .... "South Street? I'll be right over."

Liquid drove down town and went on over to South Street. Police had already arrived and were at the scene. He walked up to the crime scene and met his other detective pal @Bloop .

"Hey Boss." Bloop said lighting his cigarette. "What do we got, slick?" Liquid replied

"Now look here, the body is over there by @supersagig , see."

Liquid walked over to his partner and saw the body. It was @Saltlick123

"Damn. That's one suspect down."

The investigators will need to choose where to look at the crime scene for clues.

Investigators, will you look on the right side of the crime scene, or the left?

@Saltlick123 is out of the game, he can no longer say anything or leave a death note, its up to the detectives now to find out what happened

• YES!!! :D :D :D :D (Screw You Lord, Bye Guys it was fun while it lasted)

The phone rang... @LiquidChicagoTed answered the phone, and said, "LiquidChicagoTed, Homicide, how can I help you, slick?" ... "Murder? W

• Do we decided in PM or here?

The phone rang... @LiquidChicagoTed answered the phone, and said, "LiquidChicagoTed, Homicide, how can I help you, slick?" ... "Murder? W

• Once you make up your decision you need to reply and say right or left, investigator reports will be public, also side note, investigators can arrest at any time but they need to show evidence

Do we decided in PM or here?

• Damn it Salt... We'll find whoever did this, I swear!

We Look Right

• The detectives looked to the right, they found some Tommy Gun Shells

Investigators can conduct another interview now

Damn it Salt... We'll find whoever did this, I swear! We Look Right

• We are going to make this democratic. I vote left. What do you think we should do @bloop and @LiquidChicagoTed?

Once you make up your decision you need to reply and say right or left, investigator reports will be public, also side note, investigators can arrest at any time but they need to show evidence

• So much for democratic ;3

We are going to make this democratic. I vote left. What do you think we should do @bloop and @LiquidChicagoTed?

• Look at the PM i sent you

Damn it Salt... We'll find whoever did this, I swear! We Look Right

• Salty! D:

• edited January 2015

Lights cigarette

Good day, @NoHopeLeft! My name is Liquid, Homicide

Last night, @Saltlick123 was killed by Mob scum. We were told you might know more about these mobsters... So, what I want from you is, I want to hear everything you know and I want to hear it now!

• Good day to you too, Mr. Liquid.

I've heard he was killed, it's a sad day when someone dies, even if you don't know them too well. Anyway, you have my full cooperation on this matter, I'll tell you what i know about these Mobsters, though it isn't much. I believe they have a large name with 10 or more characters in the name. I hope this helps you find those bastards, Liquid.

Good luck.

Lights cigarette Good day, @NoHopeLeft! My name is Liquid, Homicide Last night, @Saltlick123 was killed by Mob scum. We were told you

• edited January 2015

TheWolfOfTheDead , NoHopeLeft , Zachiscool have 10 or more characters and an "O" in their names. But only TheWolfOfTheDead have a Tommy Gun

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Good day to you too, Mr. Liquid. I've heard he was killed, it's a sad day when someone dies, even if you don't know them too well. Anyway

Sign in to comment in this discussion.