The Forum Noir

13»

Comments

• edited January 2015

Lights cigarette

@TheWolfOfTheDead!

You are hereby under arrest for the murder of @Saltlick123 and for being part of the mob!

Thanks to our connections, we found the following evidence against you:

• At least one of the mobsters has the letter "O" in his name

• The killer of Salt used a Tommygun, which is your weapon of choice

• At least one of the mobsters has a name with 10 or more letters in it

All of this evidence points against multiple targets, but there is only one who fits all three criteria. Investigator supersagig, show this scum his cell!

• [Puts handcuffs on @TheWolfOfTheDead] Cough Fucker Cough

Lights cigarette @TheWolfOfTheDead! You are hereby under arrest for the murder of @Saltlick123 and for being part of the mob! Thank

• edited January 2015

Shit! You bastards caught me red handed. You will surely regret this once my bros see you dealt with!

Alt text

Lights cigarette @TheWolfOfTheDead! You are hereby under arrest for the murder of @Saltlick123 and for being part of the mob! Thank

• You're done with talking, mobster?

Good, because I want to thank you for your confession. It will make things a bit easier for us when it comes to finding evidence against your friends. Don't you worry, they will join you soon!

Shit! You bastards caught me red handed. You will surely regret this once my bros see you dealt with!

• "Hey boss!" @Bloop yelled to @LiquidChicagoTed across Saltlicks crime scene, "Theres been anohter murder!"

"Another"? Liquid said?

The 3 detectives got in @supersagig 's car and were off north this time, to Bullfinch street.

It was the crime scene of @Gary-Oak

"That makes 2 suspects down." supersagig said

Where will the detectives look? Left or Right

• We looked right last time, now left.

Poogers555 posted: »

"Hey boss!" @Bloop yelled to @LiquidChicagoTed across Saltlicks crime scene, "Theres been anohter murder!" "Another"? Liquid said? The

• The detectives looked to the left and found more gun shells, it was from a De Lisle Carbine

Investigators can now start another interview

bloop posted: »

We looked right last time, now left.

• I laughed so hard at this. XD

supersagig posted: »

Well , fuck XD

• Lights cigarette

Good day, @papai46! My name is Liquid, Homicide

You might have heard about the mob trying to take over our town. They already murdered two people. I was told, you might know more about these... incidents. Now, tell me everything!

• Mind if i light a cigarrete? Anyway the only thing i know is that the guy's name is made of three names.

Lights cigarette Good day, @papai46! My name is Liquid, Homicide You might have heard about the mob trying to take over our town. They

• Screw you Lord

.......:(..........im sorry if i bothered you saltbro............:(.........

Saltlick123 posted: »

YES!!! (Screw You Lord, Bye Guys it was fun while it lasted)

• I' sorry too Lord but we both know.......I'm dead so Bye :(

Lord_EAA posted: »

Screw you Lord .......:(..........im sorry if i bothered you saltbro............:(.........

• More murder...

Another suspect down. The detective crew went back south this time. under the tarp was the victim. It was @Lord_EAA

Where will the detectives look? left or right?

• Left

More murder... Another suspect down. The detective crew went back south this time. under the tarp was the victim. It was @Lord_EAA Where will the detectives look? left or right?

• The detectives looked left and found De Lisle Carbine ammo

Left

• @TheUnkGuy , what do you know about the murders in the town? Lights cigaritte

• Stares heavily

Sir supersagig, the evidence I have is that one or more of them has 3 different vowels.

I realized that NoHopeLeft and InGen_Nate_Kenny are the ones that have most evidences against them. Who would i most think it's a mob is InGen, because he may be lying about his evidence to make him less suspicious.

That's all I can say, mob's place is in prison.

@TheUnkGuy , what do you know about the murders in the town? Lights cigaritte

• Lights cigarette

Good evening @zachiscool!

The situation is dire. The mob is out there, we can't deny it. I won't let them win over this town and I'm sure you want to do everything to help me...

Tell me everything you know about the mob, now!

• Uh, not much. I think NoHopeLeft isn't entirely in the clear because of the bullets from his gun and all the evidence. That's basically it.

Lights cigarette Good evening @zachiscool! The situation is dire. The mob is out there, we can't deny it. I won't let them win over th

• RIP this thread lol

• Is this going to continue this? D:

• I liked it. :c

Doesnt look like it, everyone kind of just ran off, it was kind f a failed system anyway

• Doesnt look like it, everyone kind of just ran off, it was kind f a failed system anyway

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Is this going to continue this?

• Mobster :P

• >:P

Mobster :P

• Fun fact, if the game didnt die, the detectives were going to arrest all 3 mobsters, they figured out who it was.

gg no re

Mobster :P

• D:

• Yeah me too

I liked it. :c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.