Forum Super Marathon

edited January 2015 in Forum Games

Alt text

Welcome to the first season of Forum Super Marathon!

12 competitors will risk their lives competing in a hostile place the Super Marathon, only one will survive, and he will be the big winner of Forum Super Marathon!

Let’s go to the rules:

Participants will be taken into a hostile arena in the Amazon, where they will dispute various events. This competition will have three types of events:

• Main Event: This is the main event, the participants will compete dangerous tests that can cost their lives, at the end of this event, each participant will gain points depending on their placement.
  • Team Event: The participants will be divided into teams and compete against other teams, each participant of the winning team will earn points that can help in their classification.
  • Vote Event: This event will take place sometimes, the participants or the public will vote for someone to benefit or harm, but usually this event will not influence much in the standings.

At the end of each main event, who has less points will be eliminated from the competition with a death, then the participants better be prepared and keep a good performance.

Warning: We put a small security in the participants before the event, but still deaths are possible, if this happens, who was killed will be eliminated instead the last place of the classification

Now meet the participants..

If you have any questions just ask, sorry for the bad english.

Comments

• I am joining!

• I've never done one of these before, but count me in!

• That sounds interesting. I am joining!

• Kewl, I'm here :)

• I'll join! :D

• Like a game show of death! I'm in!

• edited January 2015

I'll do it.

There can be only one.

• I'm in, if there's a spot left.

• Submissions closed. Pack your things, tomorrow the trip will start.

• Yay

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Submissions closed. Pack your things, tomorrow the trip will start.

• I've got a question: what kind of tests are there? Intelectual tests? Trivia tests?

sorry for the bad english

Where? :D

• SOUND THE WAR HORNS!

• Whatever that include danger, no quizzes or safe races.

FauDeef posted: »

I've got a question: what kind of tests are there? Intelectual tests? Trivia tests? sorry for the bad english Where?

• Damnit I missed out.

• Chapter 1: A not so beauty trip

The plane where we are passed over the Caribbean sea, showing its beauty, it was a good time for participants to relax while we headed to the north of the Amazon forest, but not for a tour. I took a look on the participants, who are trying to get comfortable in their seats, likely 10 photographers are standing recording the participants, like this were a reality show. I decided it was a good time to give them instructions:

@supersagig, @TWD_25, @LiquidChicagoTed, @Wetqaz, @Lehfeels, @Saltlick123, @ComingSoon, @SivD1, @WalkerMage102, @PuhChewyChomp, @FauDeef, @Raging_Blades

• You already know that you are risking their lives for the prize and fame, then hope you're ready, because there will be no second chance in the main event, perhaps will have. - I start, deciding my words. - We will land at Macapa airport, then we will make a long walk to the municipality of Mazagão, where we will enter the Amazon jungle, I already assembled a small village there and a security team is already awaiting for us. I think you better rest to have energy, but you can also chat with other participants, a union will be very useful for some events. Feel free to ask questions.

(Google Translate messed everything, I had to fix some verbs and still think that english was bad, I'm sorry. No, I don't live in Amapa.)

• I walk over to @LiquidChicagoTed and @Saltlick123 and introduce myself.

Chapter 1: A not so beauty trip The plane where we are passed over the Caribbean sea, showing its beauty, it was a good time for particip

• I decide to talk to @SivD1 and @FauDeef

• I decide to talk to @Raging_Blades and @supersagig.

Chapter 1: A not so beauty trip The plane where we are passed over the Caribbean sea, showing its beauty, it was a good time for particip

• "Hi"-I say."My name is supersagig , and your´s?"

ComingSoon posted: »

I decide to talk to @Raging_Blades and @supersagig.

• are we doing this right?? xD

supersagig posted: »

"Hi"-I say."My name is supersagig , and your´s?"

• yes. It´s just until everyone made a comment i think

are we doing this right?? xD

• The plane will arrive at the airport most likely about the late afternoon(In real life). - I answer.

yes. It´s just until everyone made a comment i think

• Which hour is in your country?

* The plane will arrive at the airport most likely about the late afternoon(In real life). - I answer.

• (15:15 currently)

Which hour is in your country?

• "Hey there! The name is Liquid. So, how's it going?"

SivD1 posted: »

I walk over to @LiquidChicagoTed and @Saltlick123 and introduce myself.

• edited February 2015

Come at me, bro. XD

"'Sup?" says I "In what need do you want me for?"

Lehfeels posted: »

I decide to talk to @SivD1 and @FauDeef

• I just rest my eyes for a while.

• "Hey there Liquid, pleases to meet you! I'm SivD1, and even though I know that this is a completion, I thought we could possibly be friends?

"Hey there! The name is Liquid. So, how's it going?"

• "Hey there, Lehfeels, how's it going?"

Lehfeels posted: »

I decide to talk to @SivD1 and @FauDeef

• "Hey, my name in Salt, So what now?"

SivD1 posted: »

I walk over to @LiquidChicagoTed and @Saltlick123 and introduce myself.

• Okay...let's continue.

"Nice to meet you. I'm ComingSoon, but just call me CS." I say.

"Hi"-I say."My name is supersagig , and your´s?"

• "K , what do you think we are going to do first when we start this?"

Okay...let's continue. "Nice to meet you. I'm ComingSoon, but just call me CS." I say.

• "Who knows...it could be anything, really. I suggest we keep an open mind, and be ready to do anything. Let's just relax, and wait for all this to start."

"K , what do you think we are going to do first when we start this?"

• "Well then" sleeps

"Who knows...it could be anything, really. I suggest we keep an open mind, and be ready to do anything. Let's just relax, and wait for all this to start."

• I look around. "That was sudden..."

"Well then" sleeps

Sign in to comment in this discussion.