Forum Super Marathon

Comments

• "Its going good"

SivD1 posted: »

"Hey there, Lehfeels, how's it going?"

• I feel the plane landing on the ground, finally we arrived, it's time to take a long walk, who relaxed, all right, who did not relax, will have to endure.

@supersagig, @TWD_25, @LiquidChicagoTed, @Wetqaz, @Lehfeels, @Saltlick123, @ComingSoon, @SivD1, @WalkerMage102, @PuhChewyChomp, @FauDeef, @Raging_Blades

• You all know, just follow our team, it is better you be prepared. I will explain what will be the first event there. - I warn.

(I was wondering if you want to skip to the event or keep talking during walking)

• Let´s skip :P

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I feel the plane landing on the ground, finally we arrived, it's time to take a long walk, who relaxed, all right, who did not relax, will h

• Skip! :D

I feel the plane landing on the ground, finally we arrived, it's time to take a long walk, who relaxed, all right, who did not relax, will h

• Let's do the event

• Let's go to the event.

• "I guess we wait this out and see what happens..."

Saltlick123 posted: »

"Hey, my name in Salt, So what now?"

• Let's skip

• Event!

• Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

• edited February 2015

2 hours later...

We came to a small vacant lot, a little further north the forest was there. I positioned myself as if I were a reporter and I started thinking about my speech.

• The first event will be running through the jungle. You will have to run for about a mile and a half in the Amazon forest, knowing that several dangers are hidden here. The purpose of you will be go straight until you reach the first major river that you meet, you will have to cross the river and go east until you see a small village, is where you will stay. You will earn points in order of arrival:

• 1st place: 25 points

• 2nd place: 20 points
    • 3rd place: 15 points
    • 4th place: 12 points
    • 5th place: 10 points
    • 6th place: 7 points
    • 7th place: 5 points
    • 8th place: 3 points
    • 9th place: 2 points
    • 10th place: 1 point
    • 11st place: 0 points
    • 12nd place: Elimination

This means that whoever is the last to arrive will be the first to be eliminated, then you better be well prepared. Are you all ready?

(The event will start when everyone is say that is prepared to prevent someone being disadvantaged for not being online)

• Yup.

2 hours later... We came to a small vacant lot, a little further north the forest was there. I positioned myself as if I were a reporter

1. So how are we gonna do this?
    2. Unfortunately I don't think everyone is gonna be online at the same time.

2 hours later... We came to a small vacant lot, a little further north the forest was there. I positioned myself as if I were a reporter

• edited February 2015

Yay and yeah how we gonna do this?

• I, personally, am ready, but because of time zones, it'll be hard to find any time that we'll all be online at. Also, fair point there, how are we going to do this?

1. You will be running automatically, but you will come across obstacles and you will have to solve them yourself, you can also change direction, you can do anything to benefit yourself, its like Forum Nemesis.
    2. I'll try to find a way to not give disadvantages for less active participants, I just wanted to confirm that no one has forgotten this.
    Saltlick123 posted: »

* So how are we gonna do this? * Unfortunately I don't think everyone is gonna be online at the same time.

• I am ready now , but i don´t know if i will be later

• You will act as if you were in a roleplay, you narrate your actions and I narrate the events.

SivD1 posted: »

I, personally, am ready, but because of time zones, it'll be hard to find any time that we'll all be online at. Also, fair point there, how are we going to do this?

• Sweet, awesome. Bring it on!

• I can not do anything today, the event will start tomorrow in the following timezones:

-5 hours: 8:00 AM

-4 hours: 9:00 AM

-3 hours: 10:00 AM

-2 hours: 11:00 AM

• ......What time is it in your country?

I can not do anything today, the event will start tomorrow in the following timezones: -5 hours: 8:00 AM -4 hours: 9:00 AM -3 hours: 10:00 AM -2 hours: 11:00 AM

• So what time will the event start for est time

I can not do anything today, the event will start tomorrow in the following timezones: -5 hours: 8:00 AM -4 hours: 9:00 AM -3 hours: 10:00 AM -2 hours: 11:00 AM

• It was 23:50 when I posted this, I am in the timezone of -3 hours.

supersagig posted: »

......What time is it in your country?

• In my country it is 22.52 now

It was 23:50 when I posted this, I am in the timezone of -3 hours.

• edited February 2015

awakes from staring into outer space

"Oh huh? Hello, I'm Raging. Nice to meet you CS."

ComingSoon posted: »

Okay...let's continue. "Nice to meet you. I'm ComingSoon, but just call me CS." I say.

• Event!

• winks "Technically we're walking to the first challenge but it's nice to meet you."

awakes from staring into outer space "Oh huh? Hello, I'm Raging. Nice to meet you CS."

• Even though not all have spoken that it is prepared, I resolve to start.

• Go! - I start the event.

(I'll let you choose where you want to start running:

• Southeast path: It is the shortest path to the finish, but it's the hardest one to run because of the very damp ground and several trees in the way. It is also the path less vulnerable to great dangers, but it has several small dangers (Like snakes, lizards and other poisonous animals), it is also possible to find a crocodile in.
    • South path: It is the easiest path to run for have having a dry land and almost a formed track, but is the most vulnerable to the dangers, countless dangerous animals go through this way, and I forgot about the several traps planted by hunters.
    • Southwest path: It is the most distant path to the finish, has several stumbling blocks hindering the race, but you'll be able manage a better view on the track and be able to see the dangers that lie ahead before they see you, even hide and see shortcuts.

Choose one of the paths above and start the race.)

• (OT: I would have never thought that I could be the first to choose, considering the timezone handicap I have in most of these games. Very pleasant surprise :D)

I choose the Southwest path! I am definitely not a big fan of dangerous animals, considering I am unarmed, especially not crocodiles. These things are the stuff my nightmares are made of! Guess I just have to run faster on this longer way.

Even though not all have spoken that it is prepared, I resolve to start. * Go! - I start the event. (I'll let you choose where you

• Southwest path: Less dangers and shortcuts.

Even though not all have spoken that it is prepared, I resolve to start. * Go! - I start the event. (I'll let you choose where you

• edited February 2015

I choose the Southwest Path in my opinion its the best choice

• I chose Southwest path

• Southwest Path.

• South path

Everyone is going southwest. I'll mix it up a bit and test my luck.

• Southwest it is!

• Southeast for me.

• Southeast path

• South path

Sign in to comment in this discussion.