Best Girlfriend POLL

edited February 2015 in The Wolf Among Us

Ok thats a poll i made just for fun. I want just to know who do you think is the best charachter for Bigbys's girlfriend despite of the plot Fables have and TWAU. Its just about who you'd like to see with him :P If you want you can tell me why you made a choice at the comments :)

Thanks for participating!

So here are the contestants

1. Snow Alt text

2. Faith Alt text

3. Nerissa Alt text

4. Bloody Mary Alt text

5. Cinderella Alt text

6. Rose Red Alt text

7. Beauty Alt text

8. Lumi Alt text

VOTE HERE : http://strawpoll.me/3548870

Thats all if i missed something you would like to choose post it !! :)

Comments

• I gotta stick with Snow; for a start they are bound by Fate and happily married in the comics :P

I see Snow and Bigby as the one person they want to spend the rest of their lives with because they feel complete around each other; they have true love and they have 7 kids together...

I like the concept of Bigby with Nerissa cuz the chemistry is there, Bloody Mary cuz they are kindred spirits in a way. But no one else...

Bigby with Rose is something that will never happen! If the Fables issue 149 cover is true then I will be raging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I gotta agree with you but only first with snow :P I believe that they are the only excisting couple but i like to see what other people think too!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I gotta stick with Snow; for a start they are bound by Fate and happily married in the comics :P I see Snow and Bigby as the one person t

• I will go in depth with what I think:

• Snow: Perfect pairing
    • Faith: He met her only once and while she was nice to him, I don't see it happening...
    • Nerissa: The chemistry is obviously there, whether it will be acted upon remains to be seen...
    • Bloody Mary: (I know someone who will love this pairing) She is like Bigby in a way, but she tried to kill him :P
    • Cinderella: I would go so far as to say that they MAY have at least slept together in the past, but Cindy doesn't believe in relationships anymore so nothing long-term could ever happen...
    • Rose Red: NO! JUST NO!!!
    • Beauty: Hell no! She is too devoted to Beast and she and Bigby aren't exactly 'compatible' :P
    • Lumi: She has never met Bigby... and I doubt Bigby would get on with her :/

Yep...

SnowLover posted: »

I gotta agree with you but only first with snow :P I believe that they are the only excisting couple but i like to see what other people think too!

• Snow, definitely her.

• Nerissa, because she has so much chemistry with Bigby, and she's a bomb by herself :) The Big Bad Mermaid :)

• Wonder what flavours they like most are? Cotton Candy for Nerissa and Rum&Raisin for Bigby??? XP

Nerissa would be nice. The two of them can visit the nearest Baskin Robbin's in order to have the most romantic and seductive ice cream chow-down ever!

• After him seeing Nerissa topless and in a thong, he should go after her.

• Don't think Bigby's mind works like that :P

Jack Horner would be one her faster than a tramp on chips!

After him seeing Nerissa topless and in a thong, he should go after her.

• Nerissa would be nice. The two of them can visit the nearest Baskin Robbin's in order to have the most romantic and seductive ice cream chow-down ever!

• Nerissa likes sprinkles on her ice cream. But she likes the strawberry sauce somewhere else.

I bet Bigby's a rocky road type of guy. As for Nerissa, her favorite flavor has got to be vanilla with strawberry sauce on top.

• I don't think Nerissa would allow that :)

Don't think Bigby's mind works like that :P Jack Horner would be one her faster than a tramp on chips!

• I bet Bigby's a rocky road type of guy. As for Nerissa, her favorite flavor has got to be vanilla with strawberry sauce on top. ;)

Wonder what flavours they like most are? Cotton Candy for Nerissa and Rum&Raisin for Bigby??? XP

• How about classic - chocolate ? Imagine her getting intentionally messy and Bigby having to clean it up while they both laugh :)

I bet Bigby's a rocky road type of guy. As for Nerissa, her favorite flavor has got to be vanilla with strawberry sauce on top.

• Vanilla with strawberry sauce on top; on top of Bigby's perfect chest.

'Frantically scribbles down notes for BigbyxNerissa smut'

• I think he meant 'on' instead of 'one' :)

• edited February 2015

Faster than a tramp on chips is a British expression for getting something done as quickly as possible...

• Lmfao, how can you say this but my post got deleted?

Vanilla with strawberry sauce on top; on top of Bigby's perfect chest. 'Frantically scribbles down notes for BigbyxNerissa smut'

• Jack Horner would be one her faster than a tramp on chips!

Alt text

Don't think Bigby's mind works like that :P Jack Horner would be one her faster than a tramp on chips!

• Your post got deleted? What did it say :/

I'm not being direct though, I'm inferring...

Lmfao, how can you say this but my post got deleted?

• Haha, see you edited it.

armis37 posted: »

I don't think Nerissa would allow that

• When someone said Nerissa likes strawberry sauce on her ice cream I said she likes sprinkles on ice cream and strawberry sauce somewhere else.

Your post got deleted? What did it say I'm not being direct though, I'm inferring...

• I'm not entirely sure I get what you're saying with strawberry sauce, but it may be that your comment simply got 'eaten' - it randomly disappeared, we all have that happen :)

When someone said Nerissa likes strawberry sauce on her ice cream I said she likes sprinkles on ice cream and strawberry sauce somewhere else.

• That got deleted?

You sure it didn't just get eaten by the forum.... that's happened to me and several others before :/

When someone said Nerissa likes strawberry sauce on her ice cream I said she likes sprinkles on ice cream and strawberry sauce somewhere else.

• Snow ofc they are perfect for each other ;) Alt text

• The truest of true love's kisses is how Willingham described it :D

• Yup

The truest of true love's kisses is how Willingham described it

• Bloody Mary obviously. I love psycho chicks and she is my dream girl. I bet she is amazing in bed XD.

• Bet she likes being the man in the bedroom:

Riding on top, whips, handcuffs....

And the occasional clawed finger running down you just enough to cut the skin.

Mary is a psycho through and through...

Bloody Mary obviously. I love psycho chicks and she is my dream girl. I bet she is amazing in bed XD.

• Snow probably since they're already together and had 7 children. But a good runner up would be Nerissa.

• Couldn't agree more :)

bloop posted: »

Snow probably since they're already together and had 7 children. But a good runner up would be Nerissa.

• Don't forget the pegging....

Bet she likes being the man in the bedroom: Riding on top, whips, handcuffs.... And the occasional clawed finger running down you just enough to cut the skin. Mary is a psycho through and through...

• edited February 2015

Uhhhhh...... Don't...... :(

Wasn't there a hand-drawn picture of Mary whipping Georgie in a bra somewhere on this forum?

Don't forget the pegging....

• Let's stop this before we get in too deep :(

Uhhhhh...... Don't...... Wasn't there a hand-drawn picture of Mary whipping Georgie in a bra somewhere on this forum?

• Stop with the puns!!! I know what pegging is and that sentence just made it worse :L

Let's stop this before we get in too deep

• What a shitty situation I've put us into :(

Stop with the puns!!! I know what pegging is and that sentence just made it worse :L

• Dude, I will hunt your Lithuanian ass down...

What a shitty situation I've put us into

• See, it's not only me making puns here xD

Dude, I will hunt your Lithuanian ass down...

• I remember thinking that Nerissa and Bigby were gonna be a thing, but then I found out about the comics.

Couldn't agree more

• I see Bigby in the game to be a bachelor and with a lot of women.

This discussion has been closed.