Best Girlfriend POLL

Comments

• Nerissa could be the side chick.

bloop posted: »

Snow probably since they're already together and had 7 children. But a good runner up would be Nerissa.

• edited August 2016

In honesty, I'm currently supposed to stay away from the forums, kind of, but this topic I can't just walk by.

Who I'm going to pick ain't no secret to anybody who knows me or has seen me around. Bloody Mary. Just her, a million times over. This pairing has been all over my mind, filling my daydreams with itself, since the very moment I finished Cry Wolf. But don't be hasty to judge, people, just hear me out first. Look at how she admires Bigby's past of being a ruthless murderous creature, whereas every other Fable he comes across is scared of his true nature shitless. Judging by her way of acting, Mary clearly has an obsession with the Big Bad Wolf, with all these flirty taunts on her part. She's a perfect match for his animal side and is literally the first Fable in a long time that saw all 4 Bigby's forms, or, more precisely, was a challenge enough to make him go full wolf. Instead of just using silver bullets, obviously knowing she would kill the sheriff with little effort thusly, she prefers revealing her true self to him, and he does the same for her becoming the giant killer wolf of legend she admires. For Mary, the entire counter is a sort of seduction, which is also partly why I think she didn't die - I just refuse to believe that all this stood for nothing. I can't help but picture them together in my head, and I simply can't see Bigby with anyone else; no one, in my opinion, is able to understand him for what he really is like Mary does. Besides, I just think it's a very interesting relationship to develop in itself: mortal enemies fall in love with each other.

So yeah, I totally support BigbyxMary and I just feel this ship so much. Needless to say that I also find Mary immensely gorgeous and hot.

• That wasn't intentional!!! :O

armis37 posted: »

See, it's not only me making puns here xD

• They could still be... I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Bigby tried a relationship with someone else before Snow :/

bloop posted: »

I remember thinking that Nerissa and Bigby were gonna be a thing, but then I found out about the comics.

• My Snow baby.

• Nice of you to join us :D

Bloody Mary for life!

TheZorkij posted: »

In honesty, I'm currently supposed to stay away from the forums, kind of, but this topic I can't just walk by. Who I'm going to pick ain'

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited February 2015

Coughs I must be the only one that is secretly loving the idea of Gren and Bigby shacking up and having a relationship before the whole thing with Snow. Cough XD Had a name picked out for these two and everything....Grenby.

Alt text
    Alt text

• Maybe you should write a BigbyxGren love fic XP

JJwolf posted: »

Coughs I must be the only one that is secretly loving the idea of Gren and Bigby shacking up and having a relationship before the whole thing with Snow. Cough XD Had a name picked out for these two and everything....Grenby.

• I have....XD lol

HazzatheMan posted: »

Maybe you should write a BigbyxGren love fic XP

• Haha!! That's amazing! XD

I have....XD lol

• It will always be Snow for me.

• Oh God, no, just no.

• Alt text]

Jack is love, Jack is life

Jack Horner would be one her faster than a tramp on chips!

• edited February 2015

LOL Grenby, JJ??? xD

• Alt text

• who is on top ? XD

• Think we all know that answer...;) CoughGrenCough

lin3756 posted: »

who is on top ? XD

• Bloody Mary of course. ;) Because reasons. In all seriousness, I just like tough girls, and she most definitely is one.

• That would hurt alot if she was in glass form.

Bloody Mary obviously. I love psycho chicks and she is my dream girl. I bet she is amazing in bed XD.

• All I know is I'd put my pudding in her pie XD

Bet she likes being the man in the bedroom: Riding on top, whips, handcuffs.... And the occasional clawed finger running down you just enough to cut the skin. Mary is a psycho through and through...

• I don't understand why people aren't 100% behind Snow. She's adorable, sweet, beautiful and I bet tastes better than apples ;) Why wouldn't you keep a girl like that around?

• Why are you supposed to stay away ? o.O

In honesty, I'm currently supposed to stay away from the forums, kind of, but this topic I can't just walk by. Who I'm going to pick ain'

• The 'reasons' are how Bigby could want someone who is as bitchy and cruel as Snow (she is to him at least) especially when she shows no romantic interest in him (at least to begin with)

But that's what I like about their relationship: Snow had to discover love all over again, she thought no one would ever love her again or if she herself was ready to love again. Bigby proved that someone did love her and she gradually accepted this fact and loved him back.

But their relationship is also 'real' in the comics compared to say Beauty and Beast. Bigby and Snow are a very close couple, they are obviously in love with and very devoted to each other, but when they argue it feels 'normal'; like they can but-heads at times, but they know how to move past it and continue on as they normally do!

I'd also say that they are the only two people who can handle each other. Snow is very confident and headstrong; while Bigby is also confident/headstrong, but he has a short temper. I don't see anyone else getting with Snow cuz I doubt they would be able to handle her when she argues :P

But Bigby's temper? I doubt any woman in Fabletown would put up with it the way it can be...

Clemenem posted: »

I don't understand why people aren't 100% behind Snow. She's adorable, sweet, beautiful and I bet tastes better than apples Why wouldn't you keep a girl like that around?

• I think you are talking about their first ''meet'' at pudding n'pie :P xd

Nerissa, because she has so much chemistry with Bigby, and she's a bomb by herself The Big Bad Mermaid

• hahaha i see you guys have a lot "fantasy":P

How about classic - chocolate ? Imagine her getting intentionally messy and Bigby having to clean it up while they both laugh

• edited February 2015

Yes this snap is perfect to describe their feelings!! <3<3

• hahahahaha at some point "psyco chiks" are kinky but i thing this could end up to a murder!!

Bet she likes being the man in the bedroom: Riding on top, whips, handcuffs.... And the occasional clawed finger running down you just enough to cut the skin. Mary is a psycho through and through...

• Yeah totally! Anyway thanks for the awufull thoughts you put me into!

What a shitty situation I've put us into

• Sorry for not including men but have never thought of a possibility like that!

• Totally agree with you. I just can imagine him with anyone else!

CoolGuyJ posted: »

It will always be Snow for me.

• I'm a fiction writer, I have to think of stuff like this for inspiration XD

SnowLover posted: »

hahaha i see you guys have a lot "fantasy":P

• He might be bogged down with school work, he told me he was insanely busy before...

Why are you supposed to stay away ? o.O

• Ok lets see... Till now snow is winning with 11 votes, nerissa and bloody mary are at the second place with 9 votes and last one is Lumi with 1 vote!
    Keep posting and if you havent vote yet, now is the time to do it cause i will propably close the contest tommorow! Until then the best will win!

• so you write comics? i read that at your bio but i didnt understand that you auctually write your own!!

I'm a fiction writer, I have to think of stuff like this for inspiration XD

• edited August 2016

Pretty much what Hazza said, yeah. The fact of the matter is, this year is the year prior to passage of my USE and further enrollment in university, which is a huge pain in the arse for me right now. So, because of this, I'm not being too active on here atm.

Why are you supposed to stay away ? o.O

• It's more important dude; good luck to you! :D

Pretty much what Hazza said, yeah. The fact of the matter is, this year is the year prior to passage of my USE and further enrollment in uni

• Gonna need it for shizzle. Thank you dude. :)

It's more important dude; good luck to you!

• She would have to be as beautiful as Snow White for me to take any shit from a woman. I think it would be a trade off between having a gorgeous woman and putting up with her arguments at the end of the day as long as she isn't as stuck up as the Disney movie and can get down its all good

Alt text

The 'reasons' are how Bigby could want someone who is as bitchy and cruel as Snow (she is to him at least) especially when she shows no roma

• Not quite :P

I write fanfictions on another site...

I also write on the 'Start a Story' thread on this forum.

SnowLover posted: »

so you write comics? i read that at your bio but i didnt understand that you auctually write your own!!

• Thats good for you!! I'd be curious about the other site but if you dont want to reveal it its ok ;-)

Not quite :P I write fanfictions on another site... I also write on the 'Start a Story' thread on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.