Best Girlfriend POLL

13»

Comments

• It's FanFiction.net, I have few stories on it :)

SnowLover posted: »

Thats good for you!! I'd be curious about the other site but if you dont want to reveal it its ok ;-)

• Snow White, this one is just too obvious.

• So the contest is over by now. Any more votes will not be counted but you can keep posting comments!! Thanks all of you for participating it was intersting what other people think the best girlfriend for Bigby is!!!!

And the WINNER is : SNOW WHITE with 20 votes!!!

Alt text

• Alt text

So the contest is over by now. Any more votes will not be counted but you can keep posting comments!! Thanks all of you for participating it

• Alt text

So the contest is over by now. Any more votes will not be counted but you can keep posting comments!! Thanks all of you for participating it

• i'd love to see bigby with faith, i chased her in the end, thing is that if I remember correctly the first time bigby met faith, it was the real faith, the next time she saw her, or well her head, it was actually Nerissas', but she was in disguise as faith as they sometimes do to cover each others clients, so the person bigby met at the end was in fact faith not nerissa, bigby snapped and realized when she said "you're not as bad as everyone thinks you are" faith was the only one to ever say it, bigby the only one to hear it, so yeah, faith (as nerissa)

• Nice theory.

i'd love to see bigby with faith, i chased her in the end, thing is that if I remember correctly the first time bigby met faith, it was the

• edited February 2015

#LongLiveTheQueen

Bloody Mary obviously. I love psycho chicks and she is my dream girl. I bet she is amazing in bed XD.

• Snow. Even though I don't like the way she treats him in the end of the game, I know how things turn out in the comics. They're meant to be. Plus, it seems like her character becomes more likable as the story goes along...

• The poll was closed days ago :P

Snow won! XD

And yes she becomes delightful in the comics; she and Bigby aren't a match made in heaven, but they work like a ticking clock :D

choircorgis posted: »

Snow. Even though I don't like the way she treats him in the end of the game, I know how things turn out in the comics. They're meant to be. Plus, it seems like her character becomes more likable as the story goes along...

• Agreed. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

The poll was closed days ago :P Snow won! XD And yes she becomes delightful in the comics; she and Bigby aren't a match made in heaven, but they work like a ticking clock

• Bump. 'Cause this thread is just freaking awesome.

• edited August 2016

Nerissa. She seems like the kinda girl that has the most faith (see what I did there) in Bigby. Never called me a monster, always trusted me, and always thought what I did was right, no matter the cost.

• edited August 2016

edit - why was this revived?

@dojo32161

HazzatheMan posted: »

I gotta stick with Snow; for a start they are bound by Fate and happily married in the comics :P I see Snow and Bigby as the one person t

• Please don't bump old threads.

TheZorkij posted: »

Bump. 'Cause this thread is just freaking awesome.

This discussion has been closed.