Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• wtf

wat's wrong with u ;-;-;-

supersagig posted: »

slaps hehehhehe

• he just slapped you D:

ComingSoon posted: »

wtf wat's wrong with u ;-;-;-

• ...Yeah, I'll find a w-- I've already found a way >:3

(?) Liquid doubts this

• edited March 2015

(!) Sagig disagress with Liquid. We could find Josie getting eaten alive

(?) Liquid doubts this

• (!) Liquid is scared

NoHopeLeft posted: »

...Yeah, I'll find a w-- I've already found a way >:3

• (!) Hope thinks he has a point

(!) Sagig disagress with Liquid. We could find Josie getting eaten alive

• Do you want to get slaped? I slap for free :P

he just slapped you

• cries harder sbj flm.

he just slapped you

• Yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you want to get slaped? I slap for free :P

• edited March 2015

(!) Hope thinks you should get some tissues

(!) Liquid is scared

• (!) InGen knows Jerry is the Savior

• ohhhhhhh don´t cry punches

cries harder sbj flm.

• slaps REALLY HARD

Yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited March 2015

(!) Sagig disagress again. Jerry is a fake savior , a liar. Clarice will appear to save them all of that fucker

(!) InGen knows Jerry is the Savior

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

slaps REALLY HARD

• (!) Liquid starts thinking of new characters

(?) Liquid fails thinking of new characters because he isn't good at this

(!) You convinced Liquid to get some tissues

• punches face

ohhhhhhh don´t cry punches

• "ALL DIE TRAGICALLY"

(!) Liquid starts thinking of new characters (?) Liquid fails thinking of new characters because he isn't good at this (!) You convinced Liquid to get some tissues

• (!) Partition finds this amusing.

(!) Hope thinks he has a point

• (?) Sagig is existing

Partition posted: »

(!) Partition finds this amusing.

• dodges let me slap you :P

punches face

• [Refuse to leave him.]

Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Part 4. The night sky greeted Anthony’s eyes as he slowly awoke. Tree surrounded him, to his left was

• (?) Partition doesn't believe you.

(?) Sagig is existing

• Voting is closed!

(!) Jerry will leave Anthony to his fate

I've flipped a coin so I could get working on the next part, expect it sometime late tonight :3

• Shit I didn't manage to vote in time. Would have voted for the other choice (staying with him) but I guess i was too late. Awesome part though!

Voting is closed! (!) Jerry will leave Anthony to his fate I've flipped a coin so I could get working on the next part, expect it sometime late tonight

• I'm sorry, I pulled the trigger a little soon >.>

But thank you nonetheless :3

janitor posted: »

Shit I didn't manage to vote in time. Would have voted for the other choice (staying with him) but I guess i was too late. Awesome part though!

• I always have terrible luck with this XD
    Here I was only a few minutes too late. But i try to vote in the next part!

I'm sorry, I pulled the trigger a little soon >.> But thank you nonetheless

• Well, soon...The next choice will be here soon...Not this part, but probably the next :3

janitor posted: »

I always have terrible luck with this XD Here I was only a few minutes too late. But i try to vote in the next part!

• edited March 2015

Act 1 - Chapter 3 - Part 5.

Anthony stood up the best he could and met Jerry’s line of sight. Jerry greeting him with a sigh and turned his back on Anthony. “I’ll be on my way then. See you…” He finished, it was a goodbye that felt worthless to Jerry, just giving up on living and laying on the dirt waiting to die. As Jerry took step forward Anthony’s voice stopped him, “do you think I’ll...Remember?” Jerry turned back around to face Anthony, he approached him again and leaned in close to his ear. “If I were you...I’d hope not.” Jerry turned back around and began walking north to find the others, leaving Anthony with a stunned look of disbelief as he watched the man walk away. He shook his thoughts and settled down in the grass not far from where he and Jerry parted ways. There he lay in silence for about a minute, looking up at the night sky, his mouth opened and he began mouthing words for a minute. “My name...Is Anthony Harper, I’m a doctor. My sister’s name is Josephine, she and I lived with our...loving...parents, my prideful and kind Father, Thomas. My caring and sweet mother…” Anthony tried to blink tears out of his eyes, but soon raised his hand and wiped them away with his blood covered hand and continued to stare into the nights sky.

“My name is Anthony Harper, I am a doctor. My sister’s name is Josephine, she and I lived with our loving parents. My prideful and kind father, Thomas. My caring and sweet mother Maria. They are good people who loved me to the end and I always felt the same.” Anthony repeated, lying to himself, he wanted to remember them differently. He continued this with a happy expression dancing on his face as tears still poured down. He didn’t count time or think of anything else, other the words he now knew by heart.

And soon...A cold and lifeless face stared into the night’s sky. Jerry’s shirt wrapped around the missing chunk of flesh was soaked through with blood. The trees waved around in the wind as leafs blew from the tree. Some feel on the lifeless man who was Anthony Harper, a man who left his unloving parents behind to study to become a doctor, leaving behind his sister in his attempt to leave. And now in this new world he left behind his sister when he was face to face to with death. His dead eyes stared blankly into the sky, a leaf, falling from the tree and resting on his right eye, stuck to the blood, making a childish eye-patch. A slight twitch echoed across the dead man.

Jerry walked forward north, along the wall, not once looking back at the man as he looked for the others. The occasional leaf flying from the trees crossed his path as he continued onward. His expression as undecided as he didn’t know what to think. The man was a asshole to him in the brief time they’d met. But now he wasn’t what to think of the man who broke his nose and called him broken. Jerry had a responsibility now, he was now responsible for the group, he wouldn’t take treats to his family lightly. Family’s all the mattered. The thought occurred to him, Anthony would become one of them, could he let that happen? He looked back the first time since he left Anthony. How long had it been since he left him to die, how could he, was that how things worked now? He kept asking himself questions and again and again he gave himself the same answer. It was what happened, he couldn’t had done anything more to safe Anthony. He turned forward and once again walked forward. Through the tree line he saw several people walking around in the woods. It a short little boy, two woman. Jerry’s face cracked into a half smile as he approached them.

“Tell me what happened after Anthony saved you?” Jerry questioned as he, Atlanta, Ashley and Daniel on the ground by a tree, still near the community.

“After Anthony saved me...We ran up north to Anns Hill, the dead followed but he out ran them pretty easily.” Atlanta answered, her face was chiseled with discomfort and stress. “After that we found ourselves in the woods, we didn’t see any of them walkers so we opted to wait for...Anyone else.” She paused and looked at Jerry with a undecided look. “Did...Anthony…” She bit her lip as Jerry remained silent, but only briefly.

“He’s dead.” Jerry answered.

Ashley looked like she was about to break down and cry as she stood up from the group and walked a few feet away from them. “Dean, Josie, Anthony and Lindsay...Just...Gone, “she snapped her fingers, “like that?” She asked stressfully and Jerry nodded. “There...What now?” She questioned.

“We need to leave the city, get somewhere...Safer, but we don’t have anything left, nothing, nota. It’s all in the community still, everything we HAD.” Jerry muttered. He stood up from the group and faced them all. “Wait here, I’ll be back in at least 10 minutes.” And before anyone could question his leave...He was off.

He needed to know something, he needed to know...

Anthony crawled across the ground, heading north to where Jerry had left. But now Jerry approached the man and looked at him pitifully. The zombified Anthony weakly crawled towards him as he looked at him. There were a few things that could have done this to Anthony, make him one of them, the bite, and dying. Jerry set his foot in Anthony’s head as he kept him from getting any closer. “Rest in peace.” He muttered and put force onto the once dead man’s head until a loud and disgusting sound echoed in Jerry’s mind.

He wiped his shoe on the grass and began walking further down the wall, all the way to the gate. He quietly walked and listened to any walkers nearby, but he kept away from them and soon found himself near the gate, but he climbed onto the wall and stood in it. He looked at where the break in the wall was, then at the house in front of it, it could see a silhouette in the top floor window that seemed to be staring at him. He walked close to the gate on top of the wall and looked at the horde on the inside. They were spread out, but a few notice Jerry as he jumped down to the once dangerous side of the wall. He approached the gate and looked at it from the outside with an angry expression. Upon the gate as a crudely drawn “X” written in blood.

“Sonofabitch.” Jerry muttered with a raging expression brewing on his face.

End of Chapter 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB7YZg7PHas&list=WL&index=47

Next time...

"Someone fuckin' fucked us!" Jerry shouted angrily. "I'm gonna find the sonofabitch and kill the sonofabitch and kill the sonofbitches whole posse and then they'll know who and who not to mess with."

"Welcome to my humble abode" ??? Spun around sarcastically as he showed off the mall. "I'm sure y'all are..egure to get setup here, but first we need to make a few things clear." ??? held up one finger. "One. You are free to roam around the place. BUT. If a door is locked, it should remain locked. Anyone caught lucking around a place they shouldn't be will be punished." A second figure dratted up and ??? held them for everyone to see. "Your supplies are your own, we will not take anything from you and in turn, you will not take from us. Anyone, including our own will be punished for stealing." ??? paused and gave a serious look. "You are to report any crimes committed."

Chapter 4: Twilight - Coming soon.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

Beautiful....

NOAHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm gonna find those sonofabitches....shitbirds.....

Act 1 - Chapter 3 - Part 5. Anthony stood up the best he could and met Jerry’s line of sight. Jerry greeting him with a sigh and turned h

• edited March 2015

I know there's a Noah in the show, but I don't know what you mean ;-;

Oh, I found he died, I still don't get it though ;-;

Beautiful.... NOAHHHHHHHHHHH I'm gonna find those sonofabitches....shitbirds.....

• I just randomly shouted that be to honest. XD

He had a scene where he wanted two repair the walls from being bashed in. And the spray paint reminded me.

I know there's a Noah in the show, but I don't know what you mean ;-; Oh, I found he died, I still don't get it though ;-;

• Well, that explains why I was confused XD

I just randomly shouted that be to honest. XD He had a scene where he wanted two repair the walls from being bashed in. And the spray paint reminded me.

• I'm at a loss of words. This is amazing.

Act 1 - Chapter 3 - Part 5. Anthony stood up the best he could and met Jerry’s line of sight. Jerry greeting him with a sigh and turned h

• Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I'm at a loss of words. This is amazing.

• I was going to respond with some gif or picture but there's really no way I could express how excited I am for the next part.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

• What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

I'm really glad I've done a good enough job to get you hyped for the next part :D

I was going to respond with some gif or picture but there's really no way I could express how excited I am for the next part.

• Next part I think Jerry might be confronted with someone from his past who he did wrong to but they won't be over that so Jerry will have that going for him. Dean and Josie will find Lindsay and go looking for the group who will be at said new place and someone in the new place, maybe Atlanta, will talk to Dean through the gate and tell them it's a place filled with rules and she wants out and Dean, Josie and Lindsay will have to find a way to get them out.

Trying to find a way out, Josie will return to Harvest Hills and find Anthony's body and vow to get revenge for her brother, not knowing it was Jerry who put him out of his misery but even when faced with that, she won't accept it and thus giving Jerry a new enemy.

I've thought about this a lot.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? I'm really glad I've done a good enough job to get you hyped for the next part

• You really did. This is very interesting speculation.

Let me just say...Things are gonna get Meth'd Up in the later parts of this episode.

Next part I think Jerry might be confronted with someone from his past who he did wrong to but they won't be over that so Jerry will have th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.