The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• For thread to be merged.

flagging for what reason?

• oh ok yeah sorry for not putting in the rght thread i didnt know if it was meant to be there or not

Cope49 posted: »

For thread to be merged.

• It may not matter at all . As long as it's in general chat they may not even care.

oh ok yeah sorry for not putting in the rght thread i didnt know if it was meant to be there or not

• [removed]

Cope49 posted: »

It may not matter at all . As long as it's in general chat they may not even care.

• I just installed Fallout Shelter earlier, loving it.

Thread: the things gone wrong thread i thought i would start this thread because my stupid fusion 5 tablet wouldnt install fallout shel

• I've been having extreme back pains. It sucks.

• I'm tense all the time, I know the feel.

RhysAndLee posted: »

I've been having extreme back pains. It sucks.

• it wouldn't install I keep getting error during install-24 keep appearing im getting a replacement screen and going to try and fix this problem

I just installed Fallout Shelter earlier, loving it.

• I suggest taking a look at Alternative Medicine, why suffer in pain.

• Or you could try going to the doctor or chiropractor. Just sayin'.

Depends on the underlying cause

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I suggest taking a look at Alternative Medicine, why suffer in pain.

• Hey, @CrazyGeorge , by Alternative Medicine, what do you mean?

Herbs? A Witchdoctor? A Spiritual Healer like the ones we see in the movies?

I suggest taking a look at Alternative Medicine, why suffer in pain.

• Acupuncture is alternative medicine. That's hardly witch doctor stuff.

FauDeef posted: »

Hey, @CrazyGeorge , by Alternative Medicine, what do you mean? Herbs? A Witchdoctor? A Spiritual Healer like the ones we see in the movies?

• Well, I recommend a witch doctor.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Acupuncture is alternative medicine. That's hardly witch doctor stuff.

• I wish you luck in getting it fixed soon.

it wouldn't install I keep getting error during install-24 keep appearing im getting a replacement screen and going to try and fix this problem

• Witch doctor? Dude, you know healing crystals are where it's at.

Well, I recommend a witch doctor.

• Healing crystals are a scam. Snake oil will cure anything.

Witch doctor? Dude, you know healing crystals are where it's at.

• edited August 2015

Edit: Cancel that.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited August 2015

I rather not get baited into a argument. If you have no respect for other peoples beliefs, don't expect others to reciprocate.

FauDeef posted: »

Hey, @CrazyGeorge , by Alternative Medicine, what do you mean? Herbs? A Witchdoctor? A Spiritual Healer like the ones we see in the movies?

• Sorry, but my comment was not ment to be a bait to start an argument. It was supposed to be a real question. The second paragraph was half-joking and half-serious... but I apologize if my comment seemed rude to you.

By the way, I never stated that I had no respect for other people's opinion. I say that I disagree and I explain why I disagree (but remember: everybody is free to write what they want online).

I rather not get baited into a argument. If you have no respect for other peoples beliefs, don't expect others to reciprocate.

• enter image description here

awesome DETAILS BRO pls :D

What's it about? characters and cast?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Nothing too serious but for the past few hours I have literally been so bored that I made up my own movie premise, characters, and dream cast..... God give me something else to do right now....

• It's basically what I PMED you and ill send you my dream cast lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

awesome DETAILS BRO pls What's it about? characters and cast?

• oh cool I never checked my PM yet one sec I haven't logged on in a week :)

It's basically what I PMED you and ill send you my dream cast lol.

• edited August 2015

Anyone ever get a bad haircut? Lol

• A chiropractor is also considered alternative medicine, because it uses the manipulation of the neuromuscular system to treat patients rather than chemical drugs.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Or you could try going to the doctor or chiropractor. Just sayin'. Depends on the underlying cause

• When you have bad hair, all you have are bad haircuts.

• Guess that sucks...

When you have bad hair, all you have are bad haircuts.

• okay so, i am 16 and i have bits of grey hairs throughout my brown hair and every time i'm in a class at school there always some guy that says "you have grey hairs" and i always reply "i know" which is fine at first, its just their curiosity then the next day he mentions it again to me and again to his friends and again to the class, its not embarrassing but its really annoying -_-

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

well I dyed my hair blonde years ago I never dyed my hair before in primary school my whole hair was like the sun I felt like Goldilocks or Marilyn monroe the next day walking into school I cringed at my hair so much XD

• Just tell the person it's really annoying and stop please :)

okay so, i am 16 and i have bits of grey hairs throughout my brown hair and every time i'm in a class at school there always some guy that s

• Is this only recent or for months

There are a range of exercises to strengthen the back like the plank for example which will help stop the pain long term but I'd recommend seeing the doctor for advice first

• Call him out.

okay so, i am 16 and i have bits of grey hairs throughout my brown hair and every time i'm in a class at school there always some guy that s

• Sorta. One day for school, I woke up (I had medium-long hair) there and when I looked in the mirror I looked like I had Goku's hair. My hair was spiky everywhere and I didn't even use any gel or spray. I tried to fix it over and over again but the hair kept popping back up! So I had to go through the whole day with bed hair. haha

I don't need any hair products, I have my bed. B3

• Ignore.

• edited August 2015

In my opinion is that, if you can't ignore the annoying comments, joke with that guy. Also, you can always tell the others to stop.

• I didn't really want it but I kind of have a buzz cut right now. At first I hated it but since I have more of a muscular body I think it kind of looks good now, idk I guess I'll see over time lol.

Sorta. One day for school, I woke up (I had medium-long hair) there and when I looked in the mirror I looked like I had Goku's hair. My hair

• I get the feeling. haha I had a haircut not long ago, and I usually prefer longer hair. But summer was being annoying so ta-da! I usually hate short hair (I got the cliché cut) on me but lately this hair style's starting to grow on me (no pun intended). Just need to wet my hair, dry, comb and slick and it actually looks good.

I didn't really want it but I kind of have a buzz cut right now. At first I hated it but since I have more of a muscular body I think it kind of looks good now, idk I guess I'll see over time lol.

• Nope, I don't have hair, I have a pelt on the top of my head.p

Pros : Real thick, warm in the winter, almost never get bed hair, a standard cut is all it needs to look great.

Cons : Hot as fuck in the summer, can't grow it out or it looks like a caveman fro, having it thinned by the barber tends to hurt.

• Here, the school actually has a rule against the carrying of bags about school, aside from coming to and finishing the day. In the meantime, it resides in allocated lockers.

The best thing about first days of school: Not doing shit and not carrying around all the junk. The worst thing about the second day of school: Doing shit and carrying around all the junk. R.I.P My back.

• That was my middle school. That policy sucks, although it's a lot more to carry, it's a lot more organized, faster, and convenient.

Here, the school actually has a rule against the carrying of bags about school, aside from coming to and finishing the day. In the meantime, it resides in allocated lockers.

• I agree with this completely.

That was my middle school. That policy sucks, although it's a lot more to carry, it's a lot more organized, faster, and convenient.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.