Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But Rhys is an independent woman who doesn't make sandviches for other people.

Daryace posted: »

I thought one game!! It's easy: Someone starts saying "Rhys and Fiona are doing/ in/ etc x thing" And then, another person answers

• edited October 2015

It's my birthday today! GREAT SCOTT!

Rhyiona is love

Rhyiona is life

Rhyiona is my everything

• Rhys and Fiona are playing volleyball together in the sea <3

Ooooh no. You have to screw with Jack with this phrase ^ (?)

But Rhys is an independent woman who doesn't make sandviches for other people.

• Happy birthday! :D

Gigglebear posted: »

It's my birthday today! GREAT SCOTT! Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life Rhyiona is my everything

• I think the point still stands though -- if he's struggling to be a good person while fighting his instincts I'd say deep inside he's not GOOD but he WANTS to be, you know. That creates a lot of conflict, you don't see internal debates like that very often and it makes him flawed and interesting. It's a break from Mary Sues and Gary Stus. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

It's because Nick has so many powers and abilities that he is basically an immortal killing machine bred for war war and nothing but WAR!

• Happy Birthday!!! :D

It's my birthday today! GREAT SCOTT! Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life Rhyiona is my everything

• (I was kidding)

But Jack takes Rhys' mind over and screws up the match by throwing the volleyball in the sea!

Rhys and Fiona are playing volleyball together in the sea Ooooh no. You have to screw with Jack with this phrase ^ (?)

• Happy birthday buddy!

• I can't do Mary Sue and Gary Stu character's... Too boring.

I was chatting to my forum bro TheZorkij on Skype and we were discussing Until Dawn. He didn't like Sam at all cuz she was too much of a Mary Sue for his liking.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think the point still stands though -- if he's struggling to be a good person while fighting his instincts I'd say deep inside he's not GO

• Happy birthday kiddo!

enter image description here

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Happy Birthday! (Even though I did say happy birthday on your steam account. And no, this isn't the birthday present I promised).

• HAAAPPPYY BIRTHDAY!

May you get what you wish. <3

• Ok everyone, today was a really good day for me :D

Now we just gotta wait till November 17th for Game of Thrones Ep.6 and this year will be pretty much done for TellTale. Then we got MineCraft Story Mode and eventually TWD: Michonne to worry about :P

So for now it is goodnight from me! See ya tomorrow my fellow Rhyiona's!!! <3

• Night, Hazza!

Ok everyone, today was a really good day for me Now we just gotta wait till November 17th for Game of Thrones Ep.6 and this year will be

• Gnight, Hazza!! <3

Ok everyone, today was a really good day for me Now we just gotta wait till November 17th for Game of Thrones Ep.6 and this year will be

• G'night Hazza!

• bai :>

• edited October 2015

I go to sleep too <3

It's kinda late for me and I have to wake up everyday at 6:00am... cry

Good night my sweeties!

See you tomorrow! (A little bit, because I'll have to study).

Love you all!

• Gnight Dary!

I go to sleep too It's kinda late for me and I have to wake up everyday at 6:00am... cry Good night my sweeties! See you tomorrow! (A little bit, because I'll have to study). Love you all!

• Bye-bye. Pray for a S2 with sweet Rhyiona-filled moments in your dream!

I go to sleep too It's kinda late for me and I have to wake up everyday at 6:00am... cry Good night my sweeties! See you tomorrow! (A little bit, because I'll have to study). Love you all!

• My god Fiona looks so cute in that. And thank all of you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Good night, Dary!

• Study some Rhyionaology :^)

cya tho

• I really hope they get teleported to a Beach, with a sunset and plenty of flowers for Rhys to give Fiona

Bye-bye. Pray for a S2 with sweet Rhyiona-filled moments in your dream!

• Since I played Episode 5 I'll pray for the S2...

Thanks you and G-night, Handsome MasterChef <3

• So the grey or the black pill?

• Don't worry SirHandosme...I will be here, in your heart, with all our common feelings

hugs hard

Gnight cupcake!!

Gnight Dary!

• Oh okay ! That's why everything was fine in my playthrough :p

Leluch123 posted: »

Be a Jack loyalist and tell them about him....way to screw Rhysha up.

• Wait so that's your steam avatar there? that's all ?

I don't have that either.

• Yup

GrumpyDof posted: »

Wait so that's your steam avatar there? that's all ?

• Handsome MasterChef

Well, atleast you didn't call me 'Master Chief'. Night to you too! C:

Since I played Episode 5 I'll pray for the S2... Thanks you and G-night, Handsome MasterChef

• tfw the final episode finishes and you are left wanting more

• mhm! sassy finger snap

A nice hat for a nice lady

• Are you sure these are legal drugs? I know you inside out OfficialSheriffMaybe...

So the grey or the black pill?

• Good night, lovely Rhysie!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Good night, Dary!

• Looking forward to it c:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Writing something based around everyone's new favourite scene. A continuation, I guess? Hopefully it's done by tomorrow. There's just so much we can do with that moment, it's great.

• Yeah. The "how I can put they two in a bed and let the magic happens" part <3

Study some Rhyionaology :^) cya tho

• I'm 99.99% sure, Just ask Bill Cosby. He'll say the same thing.

Are you sure these are legal drugs? I know you inside out OfficialSheriffMaybe...

• ....I've imagined that....and It's awesome ;____________;

I really hope they get teleported to a Beach, with a sunset and plenty of flowers for Rhys to give Fiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.