Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Happy birthday land crab!

Gigglebear posted: »

It's my birthday today! GREAT SCOTT! Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life Rhyiona is my everything

• ever since yesterday I keep getting random moments where I'm just like !!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE RHYIONA SO MUCH and remember episode 5

• Sleep tight!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok everyone, today was a really good day for me Now we just gotta wait till November 17th for Game of Thrones Ep.6 and this year will be

• I haven't stopped smiling yet

ABigBadWolf posted: »

ever since yesterday I keep getting random moments where I'm just like !!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE RHYIONA SO MUCH and remember episode 5

• enter image description here

Daryace posted: »

Good night, lovely Rhysie!

• Despite the sadness, the joy and experience of playing episode 5 hasn't left me and it won't for a long time. :)

ever since yesterday I keep getting random moments where I'm just like !!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE RHYIONA SO MUCH and remember episode 5

• It's time I leave this thread

My bed needs me!

G'night guys

enter image description here

• Night, Fish.

It's time I leave this thread My bed needs me! G'night guys

• BigBadAce confirmed amirite

I won't tell Kawaiii ;)

• People have asked me what I'm so happy about irl

Green613 posted: »

I haven't stopped smiling yet

• As long as we don't forget it, we shouldn't be sad but happy for the journey!

Despite the sadness, the joy and experience of playing episode 5 hasn't left me and it won't for a long time.

• BigBadAce confirmed amirite

BigBadAce confirmed amirite I won't tell Kawaiii

• Remember back when I said I didnt want to kill Finch and Kroger because they were Bigby and Lee?

I happily shot Finch with corrosive for the third time and laughed as Kroger died :]

• D'aww, I thought you were going to post that gif of Jack levitating off the ground in EP4. Night though.

It's time I leave this thread My bed needs me! G'night guys

• Happy Birthday Dude or Dudette

My god Fiona looks so cute in that. And thank all of you!

• I'm really excited to be working on this one especially.

Quiff posted: »

Looking forward to it c:

• edited October 2015

I'm on the phone though.

EDIT: I took a gif from earlier

D'aww, I thought you were going to post that gif of Jack levitating off the ground in EP4. Night though.

• Well you aren't very open minded

BigBadPaul posted: »

BigBadAce confirmed amirite

• enter image description here

It's getting smaller, guys.

• Well you aren't very open minded

I'm just staying loyal to Kawaiii... that's all.

Well you aren't very open minded

• edited October 2015

Probably because more people started playing the game and chose different choices. :/

After all, the choice we are the most interested in, is hidden behind an option that gets barely chosen. :s

kristi78968 posted: »

• Good guy Paul

Or should I say BigGoodPaul

UP TOP!

Well you aren't very open minded I'm just staying loyal to Kawaiii... that's all.

• One of the best journey ever. :)

As long as we don't forget it, we shouldn't be sad but happy for the journey!

• I actually was never too fond of either of them, had to keep my mouth shut on this thread a lot. But I was a bit sad to see them go.

Poogers555 posted: »

Remember back when I said I didnt want to kill Finch and Kroger because they were Bigby and Lee? I happily shot Finch with corrosive for the third time and laughed as Kroger died :]

• I don't really care about those when most people playing are casual gamers. They go with the flow, I guess.

• edited October 2015

UP TOP!

Aaaalright, fine!... Up-

Good guy Paul Or should I say BigGoodPaul UP TOP!

• We are the 0.7%!

Probably because more people started playing the game and chose different choices. After all, the choice we are the most interested in, is hidden behind an option that gets barely chosen.

• We are the 0.7%!

Suddenly, I feel special...

We are the 0.7%!

• i thought only 6 could ever exist?

4 sirens, I mean technically 2 of those 4 are newborns but it's still 4

• I shot him as well. Corrosive every single time.

Remember back when I said I didnt want to kill Finch and Kroger because they were Bigby and Lee? I happily shot Finch with corrosive for the third time and laughed as Kroger died :]

• edited October 2015

It doesnt matter, Telltale shouldnt have made it so stupid to get it though, I feel like most people didnt want to just be that mean to Rhys and tell him to never talk to Sasha lol

• Also, the first dialogue option you have to choose is pretty aggressive and kind of uncalled for, so I'm guessing most non-shippers will choose a different option like I did initially.

...Which, ironically, will result in them being labeled as shippers in the "my choices" screen. :D

Probably because more people started playing the game and chose different choices. After all, the choice we are the most interested in, is hidden behind an option that gets barely chosen.

• Wait. So the 0.7% is Rhys telling Fiona he likes her? What do they say to eachother?

• Maybe im a bit dark but by the time I got to kill Finch I wanted him to die the worst way possible sooo I let him rot loved the line about letting the skags fight over him

I shot him as well. Corrosive every single time.

• edited October 2015

I don't want to keep linking the video, but if you want to see what happens:

Another thread

The first post.

Or just go a couple of pages back, and you will find a couple of vids here. :v

Wait. So the 0.7% is Rhys telling Fiona he likes her? What do they say to eachother?

• I used Fire on him in Ep.3.

Ep.5 I left him to rot for the Skags >:D

I shot him as well. Corrosive every single time.

• And Lilith and Maya are the only alive known ones, whose the 3rd you're thinking of?

MeatBicycle posted: »

i thought only 6 could ever exist?

• edited October 2015

oh right angel died. sorry i forgot

i like to pretend she didnt cause:

"I recognize that canon has made a decision. But given that it’s a stupid ass decision, I’ve elected to continue to ignore it."

And Lilith and Maya are the only alive known ones, whose the 3rd you're thinking of?

• I got those 2 options as well so I was disappointed till I saw what you had to do instead :P

YedBuck posted: »

————

• Exactly, and on top of that I felt said line was somewhat out of character. I mean, she was being cool about almost everything the entire time and calmly asks Rhys to have a word with him - and all of a sudden she seemingly starts to be super-protective towards her sister...? Boy, that escalated quickly.

It doesnt matter, Telltale shouldnt have made it so stupid to get it though, I feel like most people didnt want to just be that mean to Rhys and tell him to never talk to Sasha lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.