Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• o shit

But I didn't use a mirror ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• you love me too much omg pls naty

But she'll block me ;-; Let's spam @Wolfenus54 and @MarijaaNo7 instead :^)

• I'll be there ;)

let's talk on Chatzy

• im ready

@Officialsheriffmaybe we can spam her with fanart Open paint

• good

It'll all begin soon

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

im ready

• the struggles of popular people ahh

good It'll all begin soon

• So I won't get any spam, huh?

Yay :D (Except if you were going to spam my Twitter with Rhyiona, then... yeah... ;-;)

@Officialsheriffmaybe we can spam her with fanart Open paint

• Thanks you Jack, I own you one! *Rhys smiles dummy and happy * This is going to be the best night! *then he turns back, wanting to dress herself in the adequate date mode, but suddenly... *

JACK! Should I bring something to Fiona? Buy her a present? F-FLOWERS? CHOCOLATE?!

No, no... It's fine. I've got this... you've got this Chef

• Unless mentioning you a lot counts as spam then yea

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So I won't get any spam, huh? Yay (Except if you were going to spam my Twitter with Rhyiona, then... yeah... ;-;)

• Lmao ;p

Anyways, I am ready for the Twitter spam x)

Unless mentioning you a lot counts as spam then yea

• U on PC?

Lmao ;p Anyways, I am ready for the Twitter spam x)

• Nope. Not yet ;)

Downloads Twitter on phone as we speak.

U on PC?

• Oh, good mornin' Rhys. You lost your breakfast for wake up later. *Fiona giggles a little bit *

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm finally back from my sleep!

• Ey cupcakes! Do you ever think to make a Ts, Skype or something like that conversation?

• Well, we do have a Skype group chat =]

Daryace posted: »

Ey cupcakes! Do you ever think to make a Ts, Skype or something like that conversation?

• edited October 2015

Hey, guys, how's everyone today? :)

• Welcome to thread, we're really glad to have you! :D

Just made my account (still setting up my gravatar) just to join in on this thread as I'm feeling a bit of a Phantom Pain now that the seaso

• Oh, definitely. :) I'm sure a lot of people just missed it -- I've seen tons of people surprised the option even existed and stating they'd replay for it. It's just something that needs to spread a bit more too.

Snoogle posted: »

Hey guys, glad to see the atmosphere in here is so much happier than after past episodes... I was surprised at first to see the percenta

• Well, if someone is bored and want to have a funny moment, you can send me your skypes and I create a little skype conversation.

As you wish!

• who's everyone today?

I'll try not to be a grammar nazi by correcting your sentence... Anyways, I'm kinda good, kinda bad... Wbu, Wolfie? :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, guys, how's everyone today?

• Oh, good mornin' Rhys. You lost your breakfast for wake up later.

enter image description here

Oh, good mornin' Rhys. You lost your breakfast for wake up later. *Fiona giggles a little bit *

• edited October 2015

Well, today I'm Ling Ling

• edited October 2015

Hey, guys, who's everyone today? :)

W-well, I am... myself, today?...

• @everyone

you little shits that was an accident CAN'T YOU OVERLOOK ANYTHING

Hey, guys, who's everyone today? W-well, I am... myself, today?...

• Yeah, you can't give her the flower at all. Either keep it or don't touch it.

Da_Rhys posted: »

can anyone help, because the "I like someone else' option didn't pop in my screen.. I said "stay away from my sister" with Fiona but Rhys didn't have this answer, is it because i gave Sasha the flower or what?

• you little shits

@everyone you little shits that was an accident CAN'T YOU OVERLOOK ANYTHING

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

• fucking fuckity fuck.

enter link description here

• stop

you little shits

• Wow r00d ;-;

• Yeah. Smile. Because you have to prepare the...

uh....are you thinking something strange? Cause you look like you are doing it.

It's because I made you lost your virginity yesterday night?...

Oh, good mornin' Rhys. You lost your breakfast for wake up later.

• yesterday i played the episode and oh my god.

first of all you know i'm having a rough time in my life and in fact i didn't want to play the episode inmediatly because i felt like i wasn't ready. i felt like horrible things were about to happen and i was scared about that because i am deeply, deeply in love with this game and its characters and they are very important and i wasn't ready for it to end... but WHAT TH E HELL playing it was the best decision ever.

i cried a lot but i felt so proud and so happy and it melted my heart to see how these characters have evolved together. and honestly rhyiona was the last thing i expected because i lost all hope long ago, so in that last scene i just... i cried like A BABY and i thought of you guys and i thought about how much we dreamed of something like that and i am jst. so happy. like the episode was just what i needed to cheer up and idk the rhyiona interactions were enough to make my shipper heart burst i swear . i've been always saying i would feel empty after the last episode but i don't... right now i only feel warm and fuzzy inside. and bythe way i fuckign ship rhyiona more than ever now. i lov you guys so much and i am so glad to have shared this with you, even if it was just for a few months, and i hope this is not the end because rhys and fiona nneed to KISS nd get super married

thank you so muhc. i feel drunk... drunk on emotion abd rhyiona. and im so proud of my son rhys. son i love you

• no

I'm SO nice

Wow r00d ;-;

• I think we're all still shocked (even though we're super happy) that Telltale actually delivered.

rhonu posted: »

yesterday i played the episode and oh my god. first of all you know i'm having a rough time in my life and in fact i didn't want to play

• But you called us little shits :(

no I'm SO nice

• 2 likes and any skype(s) in my account! (?)

Well, if someone is bored and want to have a funny moment, you can send me your skypes and I create a little skype conversation. As you wish!

• Glad that the episode has made you warm and fuzzy, I feel the same thing. :)

rhonu posted: »

yesterday i played the episode and oh my god. first of all you know i'm having a rough time in my life and in fact i didn't want to play

• and you guys attacked an innocent mistake that came from not paying attention

i have to defend my honour

But you called us little shits

• Because we already have a Skype group lol xD

2 likes and any skype(s) in my account! (?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.