Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's fine, I haven't been here every day either. It's normal to take some distance sometimes. :) We have lives outside this thread you know :P

but i haven't forgotten you and i won't, i still consider you my family and no other community has ever made me feel like i'm part of it like this one has. <3

Same here rhonu. This is a great community and I'm glad that we both are part of it! :)

rhonu posted: »

aw, i'm very honoured and touched! i know i'm not here now as much as i used to be, sadly... but i haven't forgotten you and i won't, i still consider you my family and no other community has ever made me feel like i'm part of it like this one has.

• I'm sure too! There's just so much room to make stuff for the thread now. It's amazing, we can choose from so many moments now. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Yes, I entirely agree. That's why I'm so happy It feels so great and so more rewarding after all this time. And I'm sure there's so much more to come for us, fanfics, fanarts, videos, gifs and edits and so on So wonderful.

• The whole game now can make so much sense concerning Rhyiona... so many choices actually matter c':

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm sure too! There's just so much room to make stuff for the thread now. It's amazing, we can choose from so many moments now.

• The thing that still gets me the most is the face Rhys makes at her. It's such a cute moment, I can't even.

The whole game now can make so much sense concerning Rhyiona... so many choices actually matter c':

• Totally... the most adorable loving face... So cute... and how then they both go into the Vault, all these looks and talking to each other. Amazing scene.

The thing that still gets me the most is the face Rhys makes at her. It's such a cute moment, I can't even.

• This is when TellTale releases a statement saying they had it planned out all along :/

It's amazing what communities fighting hard for something can achieve.

• No problem, Brother! :D

This is no special moment or anything but I just really wanna say I really really really love everyone here. very much. It just feels so

• let us dream :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

This is when TellTale releases a statement saying they had it planned out all along

• I can't get over it.

enter image description here

Totally... the most adorable loving face... So cute... and how then they both go into the Vault, all these looks and talking to each other. Amazing scene.

• edited October 2015

Life is Strange just offered the possibility of a same sex relationship on the same day that tftb came out. It's just... a little ironic, I guess?

Well yeah it is.

But I don't want that TTG or any game company has to add gay romances just because people want to have more gay romances. I believe that TTG should romance characters that make a good couple. I don't care about the gender, I just ship characters that are cute together and that's all. The possibility of a same sex relationship in LiS makes sense because Chloe and Max are the driving forces of this game. They have so many reasons to love each other. Heck, even Vaughn and Rhys have many reasons to love each other, but TTG didn't give them a change and I understand that.

But... Rhack?

I've seen some cute Rhack fan art out there. YES there is some cute art too. But both Jack and Rhys would be very out of character if you
    saw them kissing each other...in the game.

That's very true but I mean... Life is Strange just offered the possibility of a same sex relationship on the same day that tftb came out. I

• I know I'm late (I played the game on the Xbox One), but I'm glad this episode didn't end with one side neglected or one big fight between both sides. It's great to see TellTale pay attention to the community instead of ignoring them. Even though I ship Rhysha, I enjoy both communities. And with that being said...

Let the good times roll! And hope for Season 2!

• ps: I still wanna marry Telltale.

No, you didn't read that. Again.

NOT IF I MARRY THEM FIRST, WOLF!

I'm still giddy. It's already Thursday and I'm still giddy. I just wanna hug everyone. ps: I still wanna marry Telltale. No, you didn't read that. Again.

• I knoooowww ;~~~; SO FRIGGIN CUUUTE

I can't take this :'D That smile and tenderly looking eyes, ah, so much hope and happiness in his face... too precious... And Fiona's face too :D Subtle smile and comfort in her eyes, ah ah ♡

I can't get over it.

• edited October 2015

Ah, thank you, Juicebox <3

We're happy too that both ships was paid attention to :D

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

I know I'm late (I played the game on the Xbox One), but I'm glad this episode didn't end with one side neglected or one big fight between b

• I'VE ALREADY PROPOSED, TAKE THAT

lottii-lu posted: »

ps: I still wanna marry Telltale. No, you didn't read that. Again. NOT IF I MARRY THEM FIRST, WOLF!

• Flirty Rhys is flirty c;

I can't get over it.

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Dude!!! It was awesome right??

• WE'RE ALREADY GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW AND ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST KID, HOWS THAT FOR YA?!

I'VE ALREADY PROPOSED, TAKE THAT

ps: I still wanna marry Telltale. No, you didn't read that. Again. NOT IF I MARRY THEM FIRST, WOLF!

WE'RE ALREADY GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW AND ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST KID, HOWS THAT FOR YA?!

• I love how this moment was done so much. ;-;

I knoooowww ;~~~; SO FRIGGIN CUUUTE I can't take this :'D That smile and tenderly looking eyes, ah, so much hope and happiness in his face... too precious... And Fiona's face too Subtle smile and comfort in her eyes, ah ah ♡

• YEAH KEEP LYING

I'VE BEEN WITH TELLTALE SINCE 2012

WE'RE ALREADY GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW AND ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST KID, HOWS THAT FOR YA?!

• hype

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm working on a little something... I'm sure that all of you guys will love it.

• Yeah, I'm guilty of shipping Max and Chloe. :P But it hardly has anything to do with their genders, honestly. If either of them was male I'd still ship it because I love their relationship. That's what matters the most to me.

Yeah, that would be terribly OOC.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Life is Strange just offered the possibility of a same sex relationship on the same day that tftb came out. It's just... a little ironic, I

• edited October 2015

YOU ONLY LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY MADE RHYIONA CANON!

I'VE LOVED THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE! SOUL CRUSHING MONSTERS, WHO KILLED OFF LUKE!

YEAH KEEP LYING I'VE BEEN WITH TELLTALE SINCE 2012

• Brilliant, subtle sweet sweet moment ;-; True happiness in its essense

I love how this moment was done so much. ;-;

• YEAH KEEP LYING

I'VE BEEN WITH TELLTALE SINCE 2012

A-AND YOU HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO MARRY THEM UNTIL NOW?!

• NO, I'VE LIKED THEM SINCE 2012

HELLO, TWD IS MY LIFE

YOU ONLY LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY MADE RHYIONA CANON! I'VE LOVED THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE! SOUL CRUSHING MONSTERS, WHO KILLED OFF LUKE!

• WE TAKE THINGS SLOWLY AROUND HERE!!!

YEAH KEEP LYING I'VE BEEN WITH TELLTALE SINCE 2012 A-AND YOU HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO MARRY THEM UNTIL NOW?!

• YEAH WELL... well... I-I've loved t-them since 2011!

G-get rekt, Wolf!

NO, I'VE LIKED THEM SINCE 2012 HELLO, TWD IS MY LIFE

• edited October 2015

WE TAKE THINGS SLOWLY AROUND HERE!!!

Ah... excuses, excuses.

WE TAKE THINGS SLOWLY AROUND HERE!!!

• HAVE YOU SPENT COUNTLESS TIMES TAKING OVER 1000 PICTURES OF TWD S2 FOR REACTION PICTURES? NO?

HAH CAUSE I HAVE. YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE I LOVE TELLTALE THAT MUCH

REKT

YEAH WELL... well... I-I've loved t-them since 2011! G-get rekt, Wolf!

• thank you dear, i'm glad too <3 i hope you're doing great!

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's fine, I haven't been here every day either. It's normal to take some distance sometimes. We have lives outside this thread you know :P

• I'M NOT THE TYPE TO GET MARRIED IN A RUSH!!

WE TAKE THINGS SLOWLY AROUND HERE!!! Ah... excuses, excuses.

• I'VE BEEN WITH TELLTALE SINCE 2012

Your profile says otherwise ;>>

• H-HAVE YOU E-EVER PLAYED SAM AND M-MAX BEFORE?

HAVE YOU SPENT COUNTLESS TIMES TAKING OVER 1000 PICTURES OF TWD S2 FOR REACTION PICTURES? NO? HAH CAUSE I HAVE. YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE I LOVE TELLTALE THAT MUCH REKT

• edited October 2015

SEE? YOU'RE STICKING TO OLD TELLTALE. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT NEW TELLTALE. YOU'RE HOLDING ONTO THE PAST.

I ACCEPT TELLTALE'S PRESENT AND WHO THEY CHOSE TO BE.

BECAUSE I RESPECT WHO THEY ARE.

REKT.

H-HAVE YOU E-EVER PLAYED SAM AND M-MAX BEFORE?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'VE BEEN WITH TELLTALE SINCE 2012 Your profile says otherwise ;>>

• I don't need an account to be a telltale fan, come on now.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'VE BEEN WITH TELLTALE SINCE 2012 Your profile says otherwise ;>>

• I am trying hard not to keep thinking about the game, but it is hard when it is stuck inside your head because you love it so much. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.