Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I'm going to assume it's gonna be june 23/26 (Whatever it is). I hope it's J9 though ;-;

• edited June 2015

Damn. Tales just got a pretty big update on Steam Database like 10 mins ago and was updated 2 times before that today.

https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/

Alt text

• It's nearly there!

:D

Goddammit, the sneaky buggers increased it again:

• --Here's hoping they're just SUDDENLY going to release it today. No prior warning at all, just, "Haha hey guys here it is!!! :)"

Poogers555 posted: »

Damn. Tales just got a pretty big update on Steam Database like 10 mins ago and was updated 2 times before that today. https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/

• i cant handle all this hype 2day

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Damn. Tales just got a pretty big update on Steam Database like 10 mins ago and was updated 2 times before that today. https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/

• I guess he's moving to Minecraft as well now? :p

Alt text

• Funny when friggin' Fallout 4 is going to be announced and yet not a single clue from episode 3.
    Heck, I could even bet that HALF LIFE 2 episode 3 is going to be announced before that...

• Come on, Telltale, can't we at least have a screenshot? ;_;

• edited June 2015

There's 2 screenshots from Episode 3 on Kevin Bruner's twitter

Deadpoolian posted: »

Come on, Telltale, can't we at least have a screenshot? ;_;

• Yeah, but its nothing great ;'(

• Everyone is aborting Tales! ;-;

Green613 posted: »

I guess he's moving to Minecraft as well now?

• R.I.P. TftB

Alt text

• That feel when waiting for TFTBL episodes is like waiting for Season 2 of Wolf...

• Poogers555 posted: »

• edited June 2015

Nooo TT you're taking on too many projects. At this rate, TFTBL Ep. 3 is going down in the same folder half-life 3 is in.

• Link?

• I seriously don't get this. Are they seriously taking staff from the game that takes forever and putting them on the game that's not even out yet? My only guess is that they need more staff to hit the deadline for Minecraft, and some part of the GoT deal they have with HBO makes it so they can't take staff from GoT. I just wish they'd tell us that it's still being developed, rather than having our only news being the NZ classification a week ago and a couple staff tweeting that they're leaving TftBL

• Well, obviously Tales is still being developed, but I wish Telltale would stop just leaving us in the dark

derrickd95 posted: »

I seriously don't get this. Are they seriously taking staff from the game that takes forever and putting them on the game that's not even ou

• yep, a bunch of my friends got together and bought me one, I was so pleased, its nice having some good friends who care that way, Love em.

Christmas?

• All of this disappointment is giving me a headache.

Alt text

• Blind Sniper can do a better job at explaining this to you then I can, but I'll do my best.

The way Telltale works is that not only do they have separate teams for each project (TFTBL has its own team, GOT has its own team), each episode has its own team as well. So each episode in Tales has a separate team working on them, and usually when those people are done with their episode, that team will either begin work on a future episode of the series or will be moved over to another project. Lets take for example Eric Stirpe, he was involved with Episode 2, and most likely Episode 3, but recently said that he was moving over to Minecraft, that means that his work on this game is complete and he will now be moved to a different game while the teams for Episode 4 and Episode 5 will continue to work on Tales before being moved over to other games. More involved members of the production staff, like Pierre Shorette and Mark Darin, will most likely remain on the game until the entire production is complete, while lesser involved members, once their contribution to the game is completed, can be moved to help on other games.

I seriously don't get this. Are they seriously taking staff from the game that takes forever and putting them on the game that's not even ou

• Huh. I always thought that there was just a team for each game. Thanks for the information!

Blind Sniper can do a better job at explaining this to you then I can, but I'll do my best. The way Telltale works is that not only do th

• Like I said, Blind Sniper would probably do a better job of explaining this than I can, if you have any questions, I'm sure he can answer them.

Huh. I always thought that there was just a team for each game. Thanks for the information!

• Alt text

Getting REAL tired of waiting.

Not one bit sorry about the gif I'm using.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

He does animations so it's possible that he might have finished all that he needs to do for TFTB so has now moved onto animating Minecraft.

• It actualy means that too. It always depends on the context.

Thanks very much. I always assumed "sind" meant "are".

• JA9. Always believe

• What's JA? January? Welp, I wouldn't even be surprised.

JA9. Always believe

• I'm dead inside because of this wait

• Keep rioting my comrades! It's the only thing keeping us sane.

• oooh you mean the DLC stuff yeah.. I'm expecting that before episode 3 of TFTBL

Alt text

ZapThroat posted: »

Just go check it out in the TWD s3 waiting thread,and also try to hold yourself tight there.

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's the sad truth...

• What if Got episode 5 comes sooner than TFTB ep 3? I can easily imagine that... :|

• Alt text

Alt text

SoMuchSass posted: »

What if Got episode 5 comes sooner than TFTB ep 3? I can easily imagine that...

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

oooh you mean the DLC stuff yeah.. I'm expecting that before episode 3 of TFTBL

• F7 hype.

JA9. Always believe

• It just makes me sad... That loyal and dedicated gamers are being ignored and treated in this way.. All we want is information that isn't vague, negative or depressing.. It just shows a lack of respect for the consumer if I treated my customers like this I would be bankrupt.! I'm disgusted with TT and I will never buy another game with their name on it.. Not because I don't like them but because I don't like being treated like I don't matter.

• GoT will be finished before Episode 3 of TftB comes out.

SoMuchSass posted: »

What if Got episode 5 comes sooner than TFTB ep 3? I can easily imagine that...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.