The 24th Hunger Games Interactive: Only One Gets to Live

Comments

• [Try to befriend and ally the D11 boy in the puzzle area]

supersagig posted: »

Bale Ricci (14) District Twelve Training Day One 1/6 A woman with light brown hair and green eyes, along with fair skin is walking dow

• [Try to befriend and ally the D11 boy in the puzzle area]

Bale Ricci (14) District Twelve Training Day One 1/6 A woman with light brown hair and green eyes, along with fair skin is walking dow

• WELL why not... [Try to befriend and ally the D11 boy in the puzzle area]

• [Try to befriend and ally the D11 boy in the puzzle area] [Go alone to learn about edible plants]

• [Try to befriend and ally the D4 male in spears and tridents area]

• Oops, didn't notice a new part was up...

[Try to befriend and ally the D11 boy in the puzzle area]

Great part!

• I came bacvk from my trip and i will strat writing now!

• Cool! Cant wait!

I came bacvk from my trip and i will strat writing now!

• Bale will try to ally the boy form 4. There is a tie , but how Hope put votes for two things i decided to do not count his vote

• Wait, I wrote down two options? >.>

<.<

...Opps XD

Bale will try to ally the boy form 4. There is a tie , but how Hope put votes for two things i decided to do not count his vote

• Yay! I kinda want to write a hg fan fiction now too, but I suck at writing.

I came bacvk from my trip and i will strat writing now!

• ayylmao said the same and he is AMAZING at writing. I am the one that sucks. You shoud try

AAA_Jane posted: »

Yay! I kinda want to write a hg fan fiction now too, but I suck at writing.

• Hey, I was like you once. I thought that if I tried writing everyone would hate it. But as it would turn out people actually like my writing, as far as I can tell. But in an essence, no harm no foul, nothing ventured nothing gained. You'll never know if you don't go.

Yay! I kinda want to write a hg fan fiction now too, but I suck at writing.

• edited May 2015

Troy Farvale (12) District Four.

Training Day One 2/6

As the brown haired boy from twelve with green eyes and begins to talk to me, I just follow what he says and nods. I don´t need, the careers will obviously let me in and make their leader. The people in my district always treat me like I was nothing, even my parents. I will show them how better than them I am. Even if I never trained though, it will be easy. My mother and my father always let me play with everything and do want I want them, but they treat me like a baby in other ways, don´t expecting much of me while they are always intending my elder siblings Dylan and Roman to do better. It´s pretty obvious he is their favorite and.

“Are you even listening to me?!” asks the boy from 12 bluntly. “We need to ally, because I don´t think anyone will want to ally with me and the careers won´t let you because of your age” ugh, I want to tell him to shut up but I don´t. He is like every other kid in District Four by how he talks to me. No one there is cool enough to be my friend. Most of them actually just don´t want to be with me for some reason. But he is poorer because he is from 12.

“I don´t need you, go away” I tell to him. He opens his mouth and says “Fine, but when you need me don´t come walk over me as baby” Then he goes away to the Puzzle station and starts talking to the black haired boy of District 11. Hmm, it´s strange that he isn´t black, since technically 99,99% of the people of his district is it. I am not racist or something, it´s just weird.

A few hours later the other tributes start coming in and the main trainer shows up. He yells everyone to go where he is. He is bald and he has a pale skin and violet eyes. Wait, violet eyes? , That´s impossible. Must be something that the Capitol people afford and does to make themselves look gorgeous in their way

“Hi, my name is Syrio Samaras and me, along with the other trainers as Octavia Onasis in the spears area or Ammom Venizelos in the snares one will be helping you in your training. If you have any problem or your training need someone else accompanying you, just tells and we will kindly help you. You, as tributes aren´t permitted to fight in the training center. You will have time for that in the arena. If anyone has further questions you may ask. If nobody does then you shall start training” No one speaks, but I realize that he didn´t mention that the spears are also has trident. He is like they are nothing, when the tridents are obviously cooler than the spears.

I look around, looking especially to the careers. The other ones aren´t important and most will probably be bloodbath. The girl from two with brown eyes and also brown short tied hair is quite and listening very carefully to what the boy from her same district is saying. He has black curly short hair and grenn eyes. The girl from one , who has porcelain skin , curly long blonde hair , looks fearless and is also being part of the conversation they are having in the physical combat are. The one form four , that has red short smooth hair tied in a bun , along with green eyes and pale skin is looking down quietly, and I can´t find the one from one nearly. Where is he?

I don´t know if I should approach them. Well, I am obviously better than them, but still they can be like the children in four and despise me. And I the words aren´t my best approach to things. Should i? Bale is still in the edible plants section along with the girls from Twelve, Eleven and Nine. Maybe I can still ally with him

[Approach them] [Don´t, get scared and run away into Bale´s direction]

• [Approach them]

God, what an idiot. I'm pretty sure he has good chances at impressing the cool career kids XD

Troy Farvale (12) District Four. Training Day One 2/6 As the brown haired boy from twelve with green eyes and begins to talk to me, I

• edited April 2015

Have you liked this chapter , not Troy i mean the writing?

[Approach them] God, what an idiot. I'm pretty sure he has good chances at impressing the cool career kids XD

• Yes I really liked it, it's good that you're back and continue writing. And even though Troy is an idiot, I think he is an enjoyable idiot and I liked his almost suicidal overconfidence a lot.

Have you liked this chapter , not Troy i mean the writing?

• [Approach them]

Great chapter!

Troy Farvale (12) District Four. Training Day One 2/6 As the brown haired boy from twelve with green eyes and begins to talk to me, I

• [Approach them] This kid reminds me of Draco Malfoy for some reason xD

• [Approach them]

• [Approach them]

• [Approach them]

• [Approach them]

• [Approach them]

• :D

mr.quality posted: »

Hey, I was like you once. I thought that if I tried writing everyone would hate it. But as it would turn out people actually like my writing

• I think I may! Thanks guys!

• Sorry, I unfollowed this somehow.

[Approach them] What a brat. I can't hate him that much because he's only twelve but geez, he thinks he's better than everyone else. He'll be lucky to get a six in training.

• Hey, when you do, send me a link!!

I think I may! Thanks guys!

• Me too please!

mr.quality posted: »

Hey, when you do, send me a link!!

• If you do , will you do it Cannon or Non-Cannon? Also i can help you if you want to

I think I may! Thanks guys!

• I think I'll do cannon. Maybe the very first Hunger Games

If you do , will you do it Cannon or Non-Cannon? Also i can help you if you want to

• So there won´t be careers. YAY.

I think I'll do cannon. Maybe the very first Hunger Games

• I sumbitted a character!

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94700/the-1st-annual-hunger-games-a-fan-fiction?new=1 Here it is!

• LISTEN LISTEN TO ME NOW!! I HAVE COOKIES!

Did i get your attention? Okay , there is no cookies , but AAA_Jane is doing a story about the first ever Hunger Games. It is going to be awesome! Submit!

• Okay , there is no cookies

Alt text

Writing a character in this moment by the way :)

LISTEN LISTEN TO ME NOW!! I HAVE COOKIES! Did i get your attention? Okay , there is no cookies , but AAA_Jane is doing a story about the first ever Hunger Games. It is going to be awesome! Submit!

• supersagig posted: »

LISTEN LISTEN TO ME NOW!! I HAVE COOKIES! Did i get your attention? Okay , there is no cookies , but AAA_Jane is doing a story about the first ever Hunger Games. It is going to be awesome! Submit!

• [Approach them]

• Troy will aproach the careers , starting now part soon!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.