Kinda seriously looking at both ships (Rhys/Sasha & Rhys/Fiona)

1235»

Comments

• Dear god, gonna need some brain bleach. xD That is freakin' hilarious.

Scaeva posted: »

Episode 3 is going to open with Vasquez smoking a cigarette in bed, saying "Cool moves bro, cool moves. You really impressed me, and that do

• The Rhysha ship is more likely, considering on how much they seemly hate each other in the present, and not the story. Maybe it depends on your choices.

• I'm feeling the chemistry between Sasha and Rhys.

• I honestly thought Sasha was like 16 0.0 haha

DeityD posted: »

Define "a lot younger". I think it's safe to assume he's not even 30 yet. And btw, August looks older than him. Or at least the same so... That's not that important since Sasha herself is not 18 anymore.

• I ship both, so however it turns out, I win! :D Unless of course, Rhys ends up with no one, but there's always headcanon for that!

Both the ladies have such funny and heartwarming moments with him. My favourites are definitely Rhys and Fiona 'sleeping' together, Fiona reaching for him as he falls out of the caravan, and her "they're our friends" moment in Scooter's garage. For Rhys/Sasha, there's the whole thing after they sneak into the races - rating each other's sneak attacks, pinky promise, telling her about tiny business cards.

This game gives me such feelings! :)

• This is getting to the 'the curtains were blue because he was depressed' level that you use in English essays XD

(But seriously, can Curly's wife from Of Mice and Men not just wear red because she likes the colour red?)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Proof of their love #758: As you can clearly see in the set example, these two soulmates are clearly reaching for one another, itching to

• edited April 2015

Shh, just accept the true love emanating from that gif. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is getting to the 'the curtains were blue because he was depressed' level that you use in English essays XD (But seriously, can Curly's wife from Of Mice and Men not just wear red because she likes the colour red?)

• I don't really care if anyone ends up with anyone... that being said, I do think it's hella cute that August wants to get back with Sasha.

• Sasha is a shit tier waifu. Get on my level scrubs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.