SURPRISE LIVESTREAM W/ TELLTALE AND THE CAST! Mod Edit: Old Ep 2 Stream

Comments

• Alt text

bloop posted: »

They're probably laughing, or terrified.

• Awesome stuff - next time you should invite Dameon, too!

• Ozzy countdown and exactly time pls,ty xDDD (sorry for that) i am the only one who wants them everytime when is a livestream about ttg :)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's going to be a late stream for Europeans, there will likely be an archive to watch later if you miss the live version.

Countdown

Time Zone List

Ozzy countdown and exactly time pls,ty xDDD (sorry for that) i am the only one who wants them everytime when is a livestream about ttg

• I love how this thread is about stream and everyone is talking about ships. Oh well, might as well join in.

#Rhysha

• edited March 2015

For once in my life a stream will actually be on in the middle of the day for me, instead of the middle of the night - yay! ^_^

OzzyUK posted: »

It's going to be a late stream for Europeans, there will likely be an archive to watch later if you miss the live version. Countdown Time Zone List

• Nuu, 2:30 am for me. :-(

It's going to be a late stream for Europeans, there will likely be an archive to watch later if you miss the live version. Countdown Time Zone List

• 3.30 am for me.. I'm gonna watch it anyway, this is way too awesome to be skipped.

Pipas posted: »

Nuu, 2:30 am for me. :-(

• I can't wait to hear Rhys talk over himself.

I'll try asking a few things before I have to go to work.

• Bruh you and bigbadwolf own the tftb forums by now

bloop posted: »

Thread talks about Stream Thread turn into Rhyiona vs Rhysha I LOVE THIS FORUM

• Look like im not gonna be able to watch it. Gosh darn school >.<

• Have them play Game of Thrones.

• It would've been nice if they timed their livestream so people outside of America *ahem Europe *ahem Sweden could watch it too...
    Oh well, maybe I can skip school tomorrow.

• I can't read the letters... Computer enhance!

• Alt text

Bruh you and bigbadwolf own the tftb forums by now

• Ha, I suggested that to them on Twitter yesterday! Would be great if they could get him to show up to one of these. He's a hilarious dude too. :P

Awesome stuff - next time you should invite Dameon, too!

• Fffuu why it's 7:30 in the morning for me, just goddamit!

• I made this on another thread, but I'm posting it again:

Four months and two episodes ago, our Telltale brought forth on this forum, a new game, conceived in Borderlands, and dedicated to the proposition that choices will have an impact.

Now we are engaged in a great ship war, testing whether that forum, or any forum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great thread of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that thread, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that forum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this thread. The brave men, shipping and typing, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The forum will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored shippers we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these shippers shall not have shipped in vain -- that this forum, under Telltale, shall have a new birth of discussion -- and that forums of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the site.

dojo32161 posted: »

In a world where people debate about frigging ships, no thread is safe from... The Shipping Wars! Hopefully coming to a theater near you never

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm sure he still loves us though.

Alt text

Credit to @Lilacsbloom (keep in mind this was created before the release of epsode 2)

Green613 posted: »

Job is being traumatized by us I'm sure he still loves us though.

• Will this livestream be uploaded to Youtube at some point? For the non-Americans interested

• edited March 2015

So will this be about 01:30am in the UK?

• Yes! Thank you!

But why is it EFFING 0230AM for me??!!!

Alt text

Telltale; please be kinder to the west-europeans

• FFUU I hope so!

Someguy12 posted: »

Will this livestream be uploaded to Youtube at some point? For the non-Americans interested

• I'd watch it, but the stream starts during Walking Dead...

• Fuck!

TinyCarlos posted: »

I'd watch it, but the stream starts during Walking Dead...

• Meh.

I'd watch it, but the stream starts during Walking Dead...

• march the 23rd is a monday

• Yeah, you staying up?

So will this be about 01:30am in the UK?

• edited March 2015

I'll see... Not been very well so I will probably be off tomorrow, then I will be able to watch it. Might go for a sleep the now and set alarm for when it's on XD

Are you staying up for It? :)

Yeah, you staying up?

• Oh that's a shame, hope you feel better soon :)
    I was totally considering setting an alarm - but then I remembered I live in a house with three other people who will all be asleep by this time, and to be fair the alarm probably wouldn't even wake me up. Once I get to sleep, it's like I'm comatosed and I won't wake up for anything (seriously I slept through a car alarm once...inside the car), so I'll probably just stay up ;)

I'll see... Not been very well so I will probably be off tomorrow, then I will be able to watch it. Might go for a sleep the now and set alarm for when it's on XD Are you staying up for It?

• Thank you! :3
    Yeah, I'm saying I will wake up but that's probably far from the truth... I'll be the same, my family will be woken up and I'll be sleeping like a baby! XD

Oh that's a shame, hope you feel better soon I was totally considering setting an alarm - but then I remembered I live in a house with th

• Either Job meant Sunday the 22nd or Monday the 23rd.

W-Which one could it be...?

:O

march the 23rd is a monday

• It's today! Starting in half an hour. Here's a link to where the livestream will be. :D

Either Job meant Sunday the 22nd or Monday the 23rd. W-Which one could it be...? :O

• It's live! Troy and Laura are running late, but will be there "soon". :P

Deadpoolian posted: »

It's today! Starting in half an hour. Here's a link to where the livestream will be.

• edited March 2015

It wouldn't be a Telltale event without a bit of 'soon'... ;)

Eeek, they're here!

Edit: No Troy, yet :(

Edit 2: Now he is! But they might be playing episode 1 instead? :/

It's live! Troy and Laura are running late, but will be there "soon". :P

• Phew, looks like they're sticking with episode 2. Aaaannnd, they're finally starting!

It wouldn't be a Telltale event without a bit of 'soon'... Eeek, they're here! Edit: No Troy, yet Edit 2: Now he is! But they might be playing episode 1 instead?

• It was worth waking up just for Troy's Patrick Warburton impression! ^_^

Phew, looks like they're sticking with episode 2. Aaaannnd, they're finally starting!

• Why is Greg miller here?

• Troy Baked

• OH MY GOD LAURA BAILEY SHIPS RYSHA!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.