• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

Fiosha as well.

OH MY GOD LAURA BAILEY SHIPS RYSHA!

• This is horrible

• ohmahlerd

Fiosha as well.

• It's okay Poogs, everyone is a sinner...this is her sin.

Poogers555 posted: »

This is horrible

• She...ships Fiona and Sasha?

Wat

Fiosha as well.

• 4am in the morning right now and streams still goin'. Oh hell I'm gonna sleep the entire day tomorrow

• edited March 2015

We need a new Fiona VA. Sad to say, I loved Laura Bailey before this.

• Troy Baker just flashed his (pierced) nipple for $100 - this stream is the hottest mess in the world...

AND I LOVE IT!

• I cheered when Troy chose the Jack ending, haha.

• Everyone was drunk. Puzzlebox was drunk. Good times.

• Man, Troy flashed his nipple. Best stream I've ever seen.

Also, Jack ending is Troy Baker endorsed.

• edited March 2015

Troy admitted that he likes Sasha.

Laura Baily is a Rhysha shipper.

RHYSHA CONFIRMED.

HA.

• That was the best stream I've ever seen. Troy's Patrick Warburton impressions, Laura ships Rhysha, the Jack ending being picked... It was just perfect :D

• That doesn't confirm anything, they hadn't even actually played the episode till today therefore their opinions are not valid.

J-Master posted: »

Troy admitted that he likes Sasha. Laura Baily is a Rhysha shipper. RHYSHA CONFIRMED. HA.

• So, this was amazing. Please, please, please do it again - you should give all the VA's a chance to get drunk and be delightful/hilarious!

• ACCEPT THE TRUTH.

Green613 posted: »

That doesn't confirm anything, they hadn't even actually played the episode till today therefore their opinions are not valid.

• Dude. If they got Nolan North and Dameon Clarke on for the next stream, I think I would die from awesomeness. xD

So, this was amazing. Please, please, please do it again - you should give all the VA's a chance to get drunk and be delightful/hilarious!

• Was anyone lucky scoring any codes? I kno i wasnt -_-

• man I missed that ps4 code. Puzzlebox you know I love you right?! :)

• I know, right?!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Dude. If they got Nolan North and Dameon Clarke on for the next stream, I think I would die from awesomeness. xD

• Yeah I redeemed the Telltale Collection Code for xbox one! I still can't believe I was fast enough to redeem the code! Telltale Marathon Tonight! Yay! :D

Was anyone lucky scoring any codes? I kno i wasnt -_-

• Don't forget the Travis Willingham cameo. :)

That was the best stream I've ever seen. Troy's Patrick Warburton impressions, Laura ships Rhysha, the Jack ending being picked... It was just perfect

• Oh wow, congrats - you must have fast fingers!

Yeah I redeemed the Telltale Collection Code for xbox one! I still can't believe I was fast enough to redeem the code! Telltale Marathon Tonight! Yay!

• Yeah, I wouldn't put much stock into the opinions of the voice cast. If anyone watched The Legend of Korra and kept up with cast social media, they'd know David Faustino (Mako) openly and loudly shipped Makorra. What was endgame? Not Makorra :P.

Green613 posted: »

That doesn't confirm anything, they hadn't even actually played the episode till today therefore their opinions are not valid.

• Lol, RIP Makorra tho.

Snoogle posted: »

Yeah, I wouldn't put much stock into the opinions of the voice cast. If anyone watched The Legend of Korra and kept up with cast social media, they'd know David Faustino (Mako) openly and loudly shipped Makorra. What was endgame? Not Makorra :P.

• thats puzzle???? awesome

Everyone was drunk. Puzzlebox was drunk. Good times.

• and melissa hutch, and dave fennoy and ashley johnson!! :)) oh gavin hammon and owen!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Dude. If they got Nolan North and Dameon Clarke on for the next stream, I think I would die from awesomeness. xD

• In the chat, not in the video.

jamex1223 posted: »

thats puzzle???? awesome

• For those that missed it:

Alt text

Also, can Telltale please give Rhys a nipple ring? You did the sock in tribute to Troy, take it a step further!

Rhys has already got the edgy tats, hell, he replaced his entire arm and eye, body modification is kind of his thing!

(and yes, I was the person spamming this in the chat...)

Troy Baker just flashed his (pierced) nipple for $100 - this stream is the hottest mess in the world... AND I LOVE IT!

• edited March 2015

Eh, I already have most of the games from the winter sales on steam. Was pretty cool they added that though.

Was anyone lucky scoring any codes? I kno i wasnt -_-

• Oohhh I'm jealous of you... I kept trying to redeem steam codes - it'd be like, not even a third of a second... "This code has already been redeemed."

Fast fingers. Congratulations to you!

Yeah I redeemed the Telltale Collection Code for xbox one! I still can't believe I was fast enough to redeem the code! Telltale Marathon Tonight! Yay!

• Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I just watched the archive and there where some funny moments between everyone and Troy's impression of Patrick Warburton was great.

Here are the links to the archives if anyone wants to see them.

(Part 1) http://www.twitch.tv/kindafunnygames/v/3935476?t=21m25s

(Part 2) http://www.twitch.tv/kindafunnygames/v/3935607

Another thing i found funny was then they decided to randomly wear some masks :P

Alt text

Alt text

• Can anyone send me the video link

• We need to have a moment in the game where Rhys is imitating Vasquez. That would be awesome!

• LUKE, HE IS BECOMING A DANGER TO THE GROUP.

nohuhhuh posted: »

We need to have a moment in the game where Rhys is imitating Vasquez. That would be awesome!

• hahaha!

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm sure he still loves us though. Credit to @Lilacsbloom (keep in mind this was created before the release of epsode 2)

• Goddammit, because this thread was bumped I thought it was a new one and meant we were getting another livestream...

I was so excited! :(

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I also wondered if i missed something when i saw it :P

I edited the title slightly to avoid confusion and i added the old stream archive links to the OP.

Goddammit, because this thread was bumped I thought it was a new one and meant we were getting another livestream... I was so excited!

• Good idea - hopefully it'll save a few more hearts from being broken!

OzzyUK posted: »

I also wondered if i missed something when i saw it :P I edited the title slightly to avoid confusion and i added the old stream archive links to the OP.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.