Borderlands intro music

2»

Comments

• edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015

If only it had lyrics of some sort. I feel like it'd be perfect. Especially the part 1/3 through...
    lurv <3

This song also seems to fit somehow. Imagine the beginning of Episode 3 playing in slow motion as drones take over/the bomb goes off and things go flying.
    ermahgerd anermals

• They usually have these planned on their own, but sometimes they go to the forums and get ideas that they like.

Someguy12 posted: »

Got a question: Do you think that TellTale staff working on TFTB look to suggestion threads like this when they are choosing music, or do you think that they have their own plans? Can anyone confirm?

• edited April 2015

You know, I was about to compliment your taste in music and then I just realized you're the one that complimented my taste in music on my Black Keys post. So yeah, great minds :)

I have so many, some of these are more appropriate than others but eh. I would insert the links but my computer is a little bitch and won't

• The Black Keys = everything

LoseMyHome posted: »

You know, I was about to compliment your taste in music and then I just realized you're the one that complimented my taste in music on my Black Keys post. So yeah, great minds

• i personally would love this one in an explosive intro shootout, or a race scene
    maybe rhys chasing after fiona while she runs off with the loot at the very end scene, closing out for season 2. epic...!
    stoned jesus

• edited April 2015

I think this song is perfect to be played as an intro. Is has a heavy beat and neat guitar riffs which I think would fit well into the universe of TftBL.
    Also Wing's vocal performance is to die for!

Wing

• edited April 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNFcYvILJE
    Just fits the Borderlands style perfectly, in my opinion.

• Yes! Telltale please make this happen! :D

J-Master posted: »

To make it even cornier.....what if it's... A MUSICAL NUMBER!

• For some reason I think this would fit. Might be too hardcore though

Novocaine

• +1 for Ratatat - I think Falcon Jab could fit too.

If only it had lyrics of some sort. I feel like it'd be perfect. Especially the part 1/3 through... lurv This song also seems to fit so

• I may be slightly biased, as they're one of my favourite bands, but I think one of Röyksopp's instrumentals would be a great fit (they're actually very reminiscent of Jesper Kyd's work, which I think is why I like the BL soundtracks so much)!

For Pandora:
    Yes, the video is weird, it was picked as part of a competition

For Elpis:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF8ojPeSo3s

For Helios:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_8usWm0Qs

• I might be going crazy, but what about something like this? I'm not gonna lie; I'd LOVE such a song to play in TFTB.

• There's nothing wrong with a bit of insanity :) And that would sort of fit, to be honest

AlfMusic posted: »

I might be going crazy, but what about something like this? I'm not gonna lie; I'd LOVE such a song to play in TFTB.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.