Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Good game guys. You are all powerful opponents. :)

• Well I got only 6 hours of practice before. Rhyionans had 4 guys with over 1.5 k hours on their account

Not gonna lie, the minute I joined it wasn't long before I was near the top of the scoreboard. Next time, I'll be around to actually help.

• That would explain why the payload games went as well as they did.

Pretty sure he betrayed us.

• Then practice MOAR.

Leluch123 posted: »

Well I got only 6 hours of practice before. Rhyionans had 4 guys with over 1.5 k hours on their account

• It was tons of fun kicking her ass

enter image description here

Yeah it was loads of fun next time we will be the one kicking their asses. Also Erin is the best voice actress ever! Tons of fun to have her on our team!

• Agreed. ;p

I loved it except for the part that outsiders started joining as people had to leave. Other than that t'was great.

• I know! still my equipment is shit! I need to find more stuff!

Then practice MOAR.

• AS it will be when Rhysha is going to happen in Ep 5

It was tons of fun kicking her ass

• What can i say ...

I love helping , i dont have to get points ( but i can kill someone ) and of course ... He is from germany !

You were a medic too, I see?

• Also, does anyone know if that was an official valve server?

• Good game, guys! ^-^

Wow, you are all so good at this game. You rekt me many times xP

• No private server?

I loved it except for the part that outsiders started joining as people had to leave. Other than that t'was great.

• I'm glad you had fun Intellectual! I hope the other Rhyshas had fun as well. <3

It's so nice for Yvette to join, what a wonderful and interactive VA she is! :D

I'm sure my fellow Rhyionas had fun killing Rhyshas as well. ;) Oh well, I'm sure that loosely translates into "I love ya but Imma kill you to show that."

Hug for the good match? :D

That. Was. Awesome. It was SO cool playing with Erin Yvette! We all had so much fun! It's a shame that we couldn't make a private s

• The suprised faces of you guys when I uber. :)

Even though I couldn't see em.

SzymeG posted: »

What can i say ... I love helping , i dont have to get points ( but i can kill someone ) and of course ... He is from germany !

• No one knows how to make one. XD

I've looked it up, and it looks hard and complicated.

Still, if it means keeping strangers out, then it's worth it.

No private server?

• Nice one...... ;-;

AS it will be when Rhysha is going to happen in Ep 5

• You're welcome ;)

Nice one...... ;-;

• Same goes for you. This was a blast, I hope we can all do it again in the near future!

Good game guys. You are all powerful opponents.

• III'm pretty sure that it WASN'T a official Valve server... it had those annotations popping up and everything. ;p

Also, does anyone know if that was an official valve server?

• I wouldn't mind giving it a try... I have some experience hosting dedicated servers. I'm just worried about the speed of my internet connection at that point. xd

No one knows how to make one. XD I've looked it up, and it looks hard and complicated. Still, if it means keeping strangers out, then it's worth it.

• No one knows how to make one.

I find that fucking hilarious, to be honest.

Rhyshas: "For Rhysha!"

Rhyionas: "For Rhyiona!"

both sides look around in confusion

"So, does anyone know how to make a private server?"

No one knows how to make one. XD I've looked it up, and it looks hard and complicated. Still, if it means keeping strangers out, then it's worth it.

• I think its safe to say that I was the best of all y'all!!!!

• Today's TF2 event.....

enter link description here

We're sorry @ErinYvette we failed you...

• I feel like this has been poorly organized event.

Hopefully next time someone will figure how to make a private server. :D

Anyway gg Rhyionas. And thank you @ErinYvette for joining us. Sorry for failing you. :(

• We won the last match:

Pipas posted: »

I feel like this has been poorly organized event. Hopefully next time someone will figure how to make a private server. Anyway gg Rhyionas. And thank you @ErinYvette for joining us. Sorry for failing you.

• To do list:

• Set up private server.

• Make sure things are working for people (especially those with computing issues)

• Agree on what to do beforehand before randomly starting

Sounds good!

Pipas posted: »

I feel like this has been poorly organized event. Hopefully next time someone will figure how to make a private server. Anyway gg Rhyionas. And thank you @ErinYvette for joining us. Sorry for failing you.

• Only 2fort ofc

To do list: * Set up private server. * Make sure things are working for people (especially those with computing issues) * Agree on what to do beforehand before randomly starting Sounds good!

• You mean the one with half the team full of strangers? :P

By the way, GG guys, you were worthy opponents. :)

IRunts posted: »

We won the last match:

• Well I did better than I thought for having downloaded TF2 2 hours before it. I'm not entirely sure if that could be even considered a win and loss: There was so much confusion and randoms plus an influx of people who just downloaded the game. We got to get a private server and then try it out.

• Yeah she really is responsive, she also responded to my Erin meme thingie I made.

• Anyone got some cool screens?

• next time

I still have a chance to shine/make a fool out of myself! :D

• I didn't, I sucked.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Good game guys... we all did well!

• Ohhh i hate myself so muchhh i missed the event and it seemed amazing x(

Also, anyone can give me the password 4 the chat?

• Check your PMs.

Ohhh i hate myself so muchhh i missed the event and it seemed amazing x( Also, anyone can give me the password 4 the chat?

• Pssst... you... yeah you, come here....

That's right....

Closer....

Closer...

BOoOoOoooOoo!

Heh, did I spook you? If not buckle up, and prepare to be super spooked as I present you with...

SPOOOKI RHYSHA SIMS.

Sasha killing it as a skeleton pirate. Spooki Scary Sashas...

Rhys the Ninja, master of stealth (lol, not really)

Looks like Rhys got spooked!

Aaaaaand, that is all for right now guys. Hope you enjoyed, and as always, there will be more to come. Shout out to my man @Intellectual_Poultry for giving me the idea to make some spooky Rhysha sims.
    Love you guys! <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.