Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I bet the reward is an engagement ring for Sasha.
    Pipas posted: »

Same, I'm saving my third save spot for that. I'll probably try to hoard as much money as possible, hopefully the reward in Episode 5 will be worth it.

• Ooh I love that song

Toffe posted: »

Someone asked for Rhyshas anthem a few weeks back And i had a mind fart and did not remember this song but here it is now enter link description here

• I personally hope that Minecraft: Story mode will have some sort of shout-out to other Telltale games (like TFTBL Minecraft characters, or TWAU or TWD)

Who would you guys like to see Minecraftized?

• edited October 2015

Yeah but guns n roses is so heard already i mean literally everyone knows the song and it's lyrics we should be more original ^^
    If someone is new and comes to our thread they will just ignore that song because they already know it,
    but with my song they would look first at the title and be like "Oh that sounds interesting" and listen to it while scrolling the thread

I believe the official Rhysha theme is... enter link description here

• That's what they said about the Star Wars Prequels m8.
    :IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Yeah but guns n roses is so heard already i mean literally everyone knows the song and it's lyrics we should be more original ^^ If someone

• Phew! That's what I'm hoping. Got a bit of weight off my shoulders when it said "Sasha will remember that" after I apologized.

I think you're good if you apologize.

• Id love to see background people with skins from other Telltale games, I remember Adam Harrington said something about Bigby being in Minecraft and he said he'd think that would be awesome, so if we just see Bigby walk behind us or something, Id explode.

I personally hope that Minecraft: Story mode will have some sort of shout-out to other Telltale games (like TFTBL Minecraft characters, or TWAU or TWD) Who would you guys like to see Minecraftized?

• Oh hell yeah to that idea!! :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Id love to see background people with skins from other Telltale games, I remember Adam Harrington said something about Bigby being in Minecr

• Lee and Biby really need to cameo in every Telltale series one way or another.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh hell yeah to that idea!!

• Hello there,

So, I was thinking that it'd be pretty cool to have another Rhysha/Rhyiona battle this Saturday, cuz it'll be few days before the final episode release. Unfortunetely, Erin wouldn't be joining us, so I'm wondering how many people would join anyway? Just curious if it's worth it renting a private server. :P

• Hmmm, for now count me in I'll give you the answer later this week.

Hello there, So, I was thinking that it'd be pretty cool to have another Rhysha/Rhyiona battle this Saturday, cuz it'll be few days befor

• edited October 2015

I am ready to kill some Rhyionas

enter image description here

Wrongreply

Leluch123 posted: »

Hmmm, for now count me in I'll give you the answer later this week.

• Still valid XD

SzymeG posted: »

I am ready to kill some Rhyionas Wrongreply

• edited October 2015

I AM READY... TO DANCE TO KAZOTSKY KICK!!!!!!!
    Remember to always party before beginning a match. It is great for team moral and to strike fear into our enemies by showing our willingness to dance and have fun rather than ready up and be tense.

GrievousIsNotADroidDon'tDiscriminateAgainstCyborgsEspeciallyNotInChatzyNoH8ThatsGr8M8IWouldR88OutOf8PleaseDon8ToOurCharityForUnwantedCyborgs

Rhysha Forever.

Hello there, So, I was thinking that it'd be pretty cool to have another Rhysha/Rhyiona battle this Saturday, cuz it'll be few days befor

• Funny how my mom likes Guns N Roses and Lana Del Ray.

Someone asked for Rhyshas anthem a few weeks back And i had a mind fart and did not remember this song but here it is now enter link description here

• THAT would be awesome.

I bet the reward is an engagement ring for Sasha.

• Hey, another event im gonna miss! Great!

• If we're gonna have another Rhysha vs Rhyiona event then can we atleast have it on Thursday because I have the day off.

• edited October 2015

Rhys proposing to Sasha like

• edited October 2015

nice gif... I wonder where you got it from.

tho i appreciate your text edit. i can never get the text to look right. :v

• I'm down for some Rhyiona massacre :D

• Wow when you added that it looked even more pathetic than with original meaning -_-

• What program do you usually use?

BigBadPaul posted: »

nice gif... I wonder where you got it from. tho i appreciate your text edit. i can never get the text to look right. :v

• edited October 2015

Photoshop does the trick perfectly when it comes to making good gifs!

Don't ask for much advice from me tho, I'm pretty novice at it myself!

What program do you usually use?

• Yeah, with photoshop you either create a masterpiece, or something Poopy.

There is no in between.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Photoshop does the trick perfectly when it comes to making good gifs! Don't ask for much advice from me tho, I'm pretty novice at it myself!

• Yeah, with photoshop you either create a masterpiece, or something Poopy.

There is no in between.

Can't argue with that!

Yeah, with photoshop you either create a masterpiece, or something Poopy. There is no in between.

• Lee and Biby really need to cameo in every Telltale series one way or another.

• Yes. YES.

YES.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Bigby Lee

• (Insert something along the lines of ''Rhysha is love, Rhysha is life'' here)

• its...perfect!

Made by bloodomary

• Dat avatar, tho.

Can't wait for Volume 3. Only about a week away!

Reconn posted: »

(Insert something along the lines of ''Rhysha is love, Rhysha is life'' here)

• :)

Dat avatar, tho. Can't wait for Volume 3. Only about a week away!

• Hey hey, welcome to the Rhysha thread, Reconn! :D

Reconn posted: »

(Insert something along the lines of ''Rhysha is love, Rhysha is life'' here)

• So, Minecraft is finally out, eh? Anyone here played it? Is it good?

• Oh its out? Well I'm still waiting for steam to refund Dead Rising 3 for me

So, Minecraft is finally out, eh? Anyone here played it? Is it good?

• The last one though...

• enter link description here

Waiting for episode 5 music

• I think it's out only for PS4 Europe atm, not sure. But it should be on Steam in 5 hours.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Oh its out? Well I'm still waiting for steam to refund Dead Rising 3 for me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.