What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• edited July 2023

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - Sarah's Song

• Ross Copperman - Stars Are on Your Side

For anyone who needs some hope like me right now, this song should uplift and reassure you

• I love me some Lorn, but this track in particular reminds me of the The Wolf Among Us OST a little bit. And an ambient menu track from the first Watch_Dogs game?

• Neon Trees - Sleeping With A Friend

• The Walking Dead: The Final Season, Episode 4, "Take Us Back" Soundtrack - The Handoff

Skip to 8:11 of the video, that's when the music just hits hard, I actually get goosebumps listening to it

• Neon Trees - First Things First

• Deep Bass + Funky Synth + that Signature High Pitched voice = A Superb Chorus

No Drug Like Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

• This is what I mean with the most honesty in my heart

F.R David - Words Don't Come Easy

• Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Red White Hand
    Been watching West craven scream movies all day and this song got stuck in my head.

God I miss the 90s.

• The Pretty Reckless - 25

• Cadmium (Feat. Rosendale) - No Friends

• This has been stuck in my head for the past day.

• Gigi D'agostino - l'amour Toujours (Don't worry its techno)

• edited January 2021

that dope theme song for Knight Rider got stuck in my head recently

• And now it's in everybody's head....

AChicken posted: »

that dope theme song for Knight Rider got stuck in my head recently

• Metalite - A Virtual World.

• Mittsies -- Brimstone
    A mashup of their popular theme song for Helltaker -- "Vitality" and the main theme from DOOM.

• Weirdest, unique-est, and surprisingly captivating song in one of the latest Hilda episodes. Use headphones for the best effect.

Dizzy Zip -- DAT Politics

• Some other fun tracks from the latest Season of Hilda. This show has great licensed tunes.

Why Wait -- Shopping

Pair of Wings -- Frankie Rose

Pink Batman -- Dan Deacon

• edited January 2021

Not a song but I've been listening to the World War Z audiobook. For those who don't know, World War Z is a collection of interviews and individual accounts of people who survived the 'Zombie War' which ended 10 years prior to the book in universe, with stories told by people from all across the globe from China, Africa, Korea, India, Canada, USA and many more. I read the original book years ago during my zombie phase and really enjoyed it but I've since forgotten much of it and decided to check out the audiobook version which I'd heard was a must listen.

They were absolutely right, this version of World War Z is incredible. For one thing, the cast is absolutely stacked with talent like Mark Hamill, Nathan Fillion, Martin Scorsese, Simon Pegg, and many more. Mark Hamill in particular is one of my favourites so far with him voicing a disgruntled soldier talking about a botched mission orchestrated by the US in an effort to turn the tide on the zombie war. It's not just a book filled with war stories. You get explanations on the origins of the virus, how different countries and governments handled/mishandled the initial pandemic, politics during the apocalypse, peoples first experiences with the living dead, etc. There's an incredible amount of thought put into creating this world in an effort to sound as realistic as possible. Unfortunately it also gets a little too real at times especially with the current happenings in the world. Some of the stories in here had me tugging on my collar from how uncomfortably real it got.

The only real complaint I have would be that the narrator (voiced by creator Max Brooks) is noticeably weaker than the cast. He's not bad but when your cast is this damn good, it's hard for the weaker actors to not stand out.

Other than that, I am loving it so far and I highly recommend it.

• The Netflix anime Great Pretender doesn't have your usual Japanese ending song. Nope.

It uses Freddie Mercury's "The Great Pretender". I'm stunned.

• edited January 2021

Don’t ask why I’m listening this...

Cash grab ads got me listening to this.

• edited February 2021

Been playing COD : Mobile and when I activated the XS1- Goliath these songs.

It surprised me because I haven’t activated that score streak in a while.

• Pet Cheetah - Twenty One Pilots

• edited February 2021

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt

• edited February 2021

TripleQ's latest mashup album is out. Pretty banger overall, though I'm not a fan of the opening track and the WAP mashup in the middle (it's really just WAP with different backing music), not a fan of the original song anyway.

Best tracks to me are Viva la Unravel (18:58), Call Me, Beep Me, (If You Wanna Reap Me) (32:27), Wake Me Up Before You Go Fishing (34:32), Mami I'm Yours (44:01), Blinding Heartbeat (47:02), and Go Crazy/Sudachi No Uta (54:47).

• [listens to track]
    Welp... I guess I'm gonna watch this show again!

• Checkin out the soundtrack to Infinity Train S1. Oooh it's damn good.

The entire set of tracks for the Mirror Tulip episode is fantastic, I love the Steward's theme (those creepy high-pitched "screams" are chef's kiss) and overall this is synth heaven.

Did you know that the composer for this show is Chrome Canyon? One of their songs was used in the TFTB Episode 5 trailer.

• edited March 2021

Just finished the anime Girls' Last Tour. Cute, grim show about a war-torn post-apocalypse.
    Anyway, as I was looking for a song that played in the credits of an episode, I found this sweet mashup. The Raindrops Song from the anime mixed with the viral Anna Kendrick Cup Song. I don't understand a word, but I can bop my head to it!

• Michael Jackson - Speed Demon

• Mayhem - Freezing moon

• Guttural Slug- Eye of the Cyclops

• Jeez, Pokemon Black and White had some awesome soundtracks. This is a great nostalgia trip down memory lane.

• Halo 3 Soundtrack: One Final Effort

This soundtrack gives me goosebumps, I recently replayed Halo 3 recently and that Warthog run... the level design was great, and Marty O'Donell along with Michael Salvatori nailed this track, it really brings a sense of urgency and and epicness to the end of the game, I'll not spoil, but if you haven't played Halo 3, please do, you don't regret it

• Linkin Park - One Step Closer (100 gecs remix)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.