What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Listening Spiderman 2 : Enter Electro Soundtrack it brings me back memories of my childhood.

• wii sports 10 hours again (120th page)

• I’m digging this. A bit different but good.

• edited August 2022

I still think Ms. Marvel's main theme song is already one of the best and most recognizable themes of the MCU.
    It's got a great, catchy leitmotif, plus The use of south asian melodies and instruments and other various touches make it stand out from all the other orchestral superhero themes.

• Every year around Halloween, Broken Peach creates a fun choreographed cover video. This year's song is "Don't You Want Me" (as in "You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar....").

• Akira Yamaoka could be my favorite video game composer of all time. This music rules so hard.

• 👻Happy Halloween🎃

• Listening to Beauty Of Annihilation

• This new Metallica song fucking slaps

• Happy 4-year anniversary to this legendary film. One of my absolute favourites.

• Diana Ross and Tame Impala was a combination I did not know would work together so well. (Yeah, yeah, it's a song from the Minions movies; don't let that deter you. The song is actually good.)

• boogie down at driftveil town

• Oh, and I guess merry christmas to @MetallicaRules specifically, because I came across this banging tweet

Looks wild and really cool, figured you'd like it too

• edited December 2022

I've seen this performance over a dozen times, and I still can't believe it. 1.6 million people, it's unreal. And considering that these were a bunch of people who lived under an oppressive communist (but I repeat myself) system and probably didn't know too much about western bands like Metallica (or Pantera and AC/DC, who also played this festival), they were letting loose and more energetic than most crowds.

It's just a sea of people. I remember watching their Behind the Music years ago and they talked about this concert, the band members couldn't believe it. They recounted how the soldiers there had no idea what to do and were so scared and confused that they absolutely lost control of it, not that it looks like they had control to begin with. Started beating people, some even died.

EDIT: Skip to 22:49

AChicken posted: »

Oh, and I guess merry christmas to @MetallicaRules specifically, because I came across this banging tweet Looks wild and really cool, figured you'd like it too https://twitter.com/JamesL1927/status/1604956258599161858

• This has been so catchy during Christmas .

• 🦋Listening to the Life Is Strange soundtrack.🦋

• Jungle Joyride (Day) - Sonic Unleashed

• Alestorm. It makes me laugh that "pirate metal" exists.

• edited April 2023

Forgot how awesome this funky soundtrack was

(Eye Doctor Now [Ambulance] - Black Heron)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I haven’t seen the movie but i love this song lol.

• Listened to half of the new Metallica. It's pretty good.

I've been listening to a lot of older metal and I know what most newer bands and even newer albums by older bands are missing. At least for me.

If you listen to older Maiden, Priest, Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, lyrically, they paint vivid pictures. The lyrics would take you there. You could feel it, see it, smell it. While the new Metallica kicks ass musically, they just don't paint those pictures as well as they used to.

• Darn it millennials , why are you getting me hooked in the trend.

I’ll be waiting for the ok boomer jokes now.

• Oh God! That was the worst Era of music. Boy bands and Numetal.
    We endured; We survived.

• Halestorm featuring Ashley McBryde - Terrible Things
    (This is a new version of the song released this week.)

• The soundtrack to ATSV is so freaking good. Daniel Pemberton flexing his epic music/style/DJ remixing skills...

G O O S E
    (Early fight in the film) (I noticed this in the theater, glad to be right!)

Should jump to 2:20

• Yay, a new videogame themed music video to share!

Lucrecia is a Progressive Kawaiicore Metal band. If you have no idea what that is, I can't tell you. You just have to watch.

Lucrecia - The Architect

• New Carly Rae Jepsen album is out!

• Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

• The Walking Dead: Season 2 - Sarah's Song

• The Kid LAROI - Love Again

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I heard this on the radio a couple of times recently and now the tune is stuck in my head.

YUNGBLUD - Lowlife

• 5 Years, 5 Years, still you, still me, still here... (TWD Final Season's anniversary was recent)

And I've still been visiting Telltale's fan site even after death... we are all in too deep lmao

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

I don't know how this girl isn't more popular. Her English K-Pop covers sound just like the real thing.

• Listening to cannibal Corpse.

• Listening to Six Feet Under.

• Gosh I'm really enjoying the OST for Loki Season 1. I'd listened to it before, but it's been a long while and rediscovering it has been great. Episode 2 in particular has great tracks. Natalie Holt uses lots of leitmotifs, and the motifs are really great.

This has the "Sad Loki" theme I love when it pops up

This one uses the Loki Green Theme as an epic closer, plus the beat is sick!

This one is also epic and grandiose, but I like how it slows down and ties in the Variant (Sylvie's) theme

Sign in to comment in this discussion.