• Palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

Linnet posted: »

Hot-N-Ready :P

• THIS IS GLORIOUS

Glad you like it

• enter image description here

THIS IS GLORIOUS

• https://twitter.com/dameonclarke
    Dameon Clarke would love to be Jack in the movie, so now all we need is someone to ask him to.

• So, I've been watching alot of Ash vs Evil Dead lately it reminded me that, as much as I think Dameon Clarke could pull off Jack on the big screen, I think Bruce Cambell wouldnt make a bad Jack.

enter image description here

• For some reason, I thought that was Mitt Romney at first...

Poogers555 posted: »

So, I've been watching alot of Ash vs Evil Dead lately it reminded me that, as much as I think Dameon Clarke could pull off Jack on the big screen, I think Bruce Cambell wouldnt make a bad Jack.

• Neither one of them looks like their character lol. Those are some damn good photo shop skills tho.

• That's the only way I would watch this movie. No one else but Dameon Clarke, could make me simultaneously despise and adore Handsome Jack. And tbqh I'm not even interested in the movie if Jack isn't in it. I don't need him to be the main dude. But I want him there, prominently. He's too good to waste. Also, Nisha...I want Nisha there too. (Late to the party!!!)

I think the movie should be set around Borderlands 2. It's got most familiar characters and all. Also, Jack HAS to be played by Dameon Clark

• edited December 2015

i would rather have borderlands in a animated version it means it sticks to the style of borderlands and all the right voice actors would be in the movie

• Yeah, if the movie is based on Borderlands 1 I may debate if I'll sit or not. I started at 2 and I'm not turning back. It's definitely not gonna be based on the Pre Sequel, and if it's based on 2, I will see it no doubt. But yeah I'm with you. If there's no Jack, there won't really be a point to seeing it.

DDbaby74 posted: »

That's the only way I would watch this movie. No one else but Dameon Clarke, could make me simultaneously despise and adore Handsome Jack. A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.