Its kinda sad what this forum has come down too

Comments

• You do know your opinion on something isn't everyone else's opinion too right? So calling it "lame, sad, and childish" is extremely rude to the people merely doing this to pass the time.

Cope49 posted: »

You're right . The character shipping needs to end...it's lame ,sad ,and quite childish ... And not just in video games . Films/Tv shows also.

• read thread title

takes a puff from his cigar

turns around and laughs as he sails away on his Rhysha flagship

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Alt text

read thread title takes a puff from his cigar turns around and laughs as he sails away on his Rhysha flagship

• Alt text

Snoogle posted: »

I'll never understand why some people feel the need to make others feel bad for genuinely enjoying something that's harmless. You (general y

• At least we can agree that shipping is awesome

read thread title takes a puff from his cigar turns around and laughs as he sails away on his Rhysha flagship

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

In a sense ....yes.

At least we can agree that shipping is awesome

• I think the saddest thing is that there are people who get upset because of shipping. Nothing wrong with disliking it but please let shippers have their fun. It doesn't really hurt you antishippers if you just decide not to care. Easy as that.

• I don't see why shipping is such a massive problem to everyone who isn't a shipper. Let the people who want to ship do their thing, as long as it doesn't go where it isn't wanted (like unrelated threads), which is something we all agreed to a while ago and have stuck to ever since. The shipping stays in their respective threads, nobody is forcing you to look at them or join them for christ sake.

• I used to get angry at shippers because I was in denial of being one myself.

ACCEPT YOUR FATE

I don't see why shipping is such a massive problem to everyone who isn't a shipper. Let the people who want to ship do their thing, as long

• Nothing wrong with it, just when topics not about it gets post about it. I should do that with my cult.

• edited May 2015

Amen brother.

Let go of the past and embrace what you have become!

I used to get angry at shippers because I was in denial of being one myself. ACCEPT YOUR FATE

• Alt text

Amen brother. Let go of the past and embrace what you have become!

• Well, to be fair, Telltale are being strangely... slow. (Also, with all your likes, I can only assume that a whole bunch of shippers are lurking :P)

DeityD posted: »

It's a comedy game, with so much to theorize and discuss I'm all for discussion and talking about the characters, but all we could d

• I mean, to be fair, you guys are talking about how you only keep to your own two threads, but... uh, you're kind of contradicting yourselves right now by posting your ships on this thread. Still, I do a bunch of shipping with TTGoT, so I'm not going to complain about it. xD

• i bet you are fun at parties.

Don't make problems out of things that aren't problems.

• Would you rather the TFTB section become way less active like TWAU section? Activity keeps it alive between episodes.

• It's pretty stupid imo. All this shit over ficticious couples in a comedy game people are going ape shit for nothing

• edited May 2015

i am not talking about the shipping threads, i comment there most the time.. ''Fiona/Rhys'' one! its NOT about that. i wanted ''content' because i want something to talk about.. i played TFTBL so many times already and i know everything there is and i talked about them including the ships. so yeah, its mainly because i have nothing more to add to the conversation. its not an attack just my personal struggle, because i used to be active everyday here :) nothing personal, just my thoughts .

Green613 posted: »

i would love to discuss actual content.. Not to put you on blast or anything, but I don't get this. Again, ship threads are 2 out o

• You could make a thread about one of those things then, to discuss it instead of shipping.

We have an amazing story with compelling characters and a mysterious plot... and people on this forum instead focus so much of their time on bloody ships. I don't like it.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

So there is nothing else to do to pass the time? Shipping has been done to death.....

You do know your opinion on something isn't everyone else's opinion too right? So calling it "lame, sad, and childish" is extremely rude to the people merely doing this to pass the time.

• edited May 2015

still better than the threads that are just repeating dead things like how bad kenny is only to have the same people start arguing or how season 2 was bad or the I AM GOING TO SUE YOU TELLTALE GIVE ME THE NEW EPISODE threads or those threads that shouldn't even exist and make no sense what so ever

• Instead of creating "I don't like shipping" threads to complain about shipping, how come people who hate it so much don't just create a thread to actually discuss other topics? Want to talk about the wonder of Rhys' sock... or why Assquez is mean... or what's in a vault? Feel free to make a thread. There's only two shipping ones - plenty of room for other stuff.

And if people don't reply to it much compared to shipping... maybe it's because there's not much to talk about, except to rehash old info?

• Every time I see an anti-shipping thread:

Alt text

• R.I.P TWAU :(

Would you rather the TFTB section become way less active like TWAU section? Activity keeps it alive between episodes.

• Well this thread is about shipping so it's only logical that people talk about shipping here.

But I have to agree that people should keep shipping stuff in shipping threads. Unfortunately there are some really rude comments here about Shippers so I can't really blame them getting offended.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I mean, to be fair, you guys are talking about how you only keep to your own two threads, but... uh, you're kind of contradicting yourselves

• I know i am. :(

Just jealous you ain't the creator of that thread :^]

• Me, neither. It's one thing to just say that you're not all for shipping, but actually offending people by saying rude things is quite another.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well this thread is about shipping so it's only logical that people talk about shipping here. But I have to agree that people should kee

• Lol all the defensive shippers. Calm your tits, you like to ship, so they have the right to not like ship. Let them express their opinions if they wish, its not like they have to power to ban shipping.

Yah, we know, ignore shipping if you don't like it, blah, blah blah, keeps forums alive, yeah, we know, everybody is saying the same thing. The shipping isn't the problem. Hell, i think the shipping threads are amusing, but the problem is are those people who post shipping posts on threads not about shipping. If they stayed in their cage- i mean, threads of course, then shipping wouldn't be a problem. So i propose a plan, stay in your threads. It would keep peace, and you wouldn't have to say the same thing everybody else did in defense of your ship.

• I think that some antishippers need to "calm their tits" too. As you said, antishippers have the right to not like shipping but there's no reason to be rude about it no matter how much you hate/dislike shipping. After reading all these comments I can 100% understand why shippers feel so defensive. Most of these antishipping comments are just so unfair and mean. I know that there's always that one shipper who posts shipping stuff in every thread but most of us don't do that. So yeah, it really sucks that some people hate and call us weirdos even though we are keeping our fun inside of TWO threads.

Lol all the defensive shippers. Calm your tits, you like to ship, so they have the right to not like ship. Let them express their opinions i

• That doesn't matter, it's how people want to. It's not your place to make judgement on them if they like it and want to, just like people who collect stuff.

Cope49 posted: »

So there is nothing else to do to pass the time? Shipping has been done to death.....

• edited May 2015

So i propose a plan, stay in your threads.

Except that we have been doing that? Lmao.

And it's not like we're obligated to do that anyway, we should have the right to post whatever we want where ever we want since non-shippers apparently have the right to call 2 shipping threads "sad".

Lol all the defensive shippers. Calm your tits, you like to ship, so they have the right to not like ship. Let them express their opinions i

• Except that we have been doing that? Lmao.

Nah, i've seen shipping in non-shipping threads, and i've been on this forum for, like, 4 days tops.

So i propose a plan, stay in your threads. Except that we have been doing that? Lmao. And it's not like we're obligated to do tha

• edited May 2015

Well I'm certain most of us have made the effort to not post in other threads, BUT again like I said we aren't obligated to to that, most of us put in the extra effort yet there is still complaining. Why?

Aaira posted: »

Except that we have been doing that? Lmao. Nah, i've seen shipping in non-shipping threads, and i've been on this forum for, like, 4 days tops.

• Nah, i've seen shipping in non-shipping threads, and i've been on this forum for, like, 4 days tops.

Then you should see how it looked in the beginning, trust me we now restrain ourselves to our threads, most of the time.

Aaira posted: »

Except that we have been doing that? Lmao. Nah, i've seen shipping in non-shipping threads, and i've been on this forum for, like, 4 days tops.

• Because it tends to hijack conversations i guess?

Well I'm certain most of us have made the effort to not post in other threads, BUT again like I said we aren't obligated to to that, most of us put in the extra effort yet there is still complaining. Why?

• Hey i wasn't fun at parties too...

i bet you are fun at parties. Don't make problems out of things that aren't problems.

• edited May 2015

I know right? We pretty much established this on another anti-shipping thread. The plan isn't new. I might still see a few shipping comments on non-shipping threads here and there but it's mostly just poking fun at ourselves, otherwise we keep to our own threads.

So i propose a plan, stay in your threads. Except that we have been doing that? Lmao. And it's not like we're obligated to do tha

• Yup, and I bet you if those few comments were still there yet our shipping threads didn't exist, no one would say a damn thing.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I know right? We pretty much established this on another anti-shipping thread. The plan isn't new. I might still see a few shipping comments

• Did i ever tell you the story about the old man who kept to his own, and liked it that way, but one day 3 children who didnt know better played on his property? Anti shippers are the old man, and the children are the shippers. Maybe ill have to tell that tale one day. Its one of my favorite stories from "Greasy Broccoli's homemade stories and cooking recipes" you should pick up a copy sometime. Good stories.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I know right? We pretty much established this on another anti-shipping thread. The plan isn't new. I might still see a few shipping comments

This discussion has been closed.