Its kinda sad what this forum has come down too

124»

Comments

• Honestly, I've gotten bored with the TWD section since all it is anymore is people shitting Season 2, very rarely do we get an actual discussion about the game.

DoubleJump posted: »

This is leagues better than TWD section. Nothing but complaining over there, can't ever actually talk about the game anymore. TFTB section h

• Yeah same. The Walking Dead section can just be boiled down to

"Kenny Sucks"

"Season 2 Sucks"

"I wish they did this"

Honestly, I've gotten bored with the TWD section since all it is anymore is people shitting Season 2, very rarely do we get an actual discussion about the game.

• I feel sorry for any newcomers that just finished S2, liked it, and want to discuss it. They'll probably have a tough time getting along with the community. At least TFTB section feels more welcoming. Could be due to it being a comedy game and less controversial moments that occur.

Honestly, I've gotten bored with the TWD section since all it is anymore is people shitting Season 2, very rarely do we get an actual discussion about the game.

• You forgot "Jane sucks," "AJ is a plot device," and "Nick Breckon is a hack." These 6 subjects is all TWD section has become, and it's sad.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah same. The Walking Dead section can just be boiled down to "Kenny Sucks" "Season 2 Sucks" "I wish they did this"

• I don't think it has much to do with the games theme, I know at least for me, I continued on with the shipping threads so we can get new members to join up (and it has worked for the most part pretty well), I hated what the community became after TWD S2 and I really do enjoy it much more like this, though unfortunately from time to time we get threads like this which are made to stir the pot and start arguments up.

I feel sorry for any newcomers that just finished S2, liked it, and want to discuss it. They'll probably have a tough time getting along wit

• Heh, I saw this title and I thought "here's a discussion about abuse on the forums, calling for mod intervention, yadda yadda" and it turns out it's an anti-shipping thread. Kind of made me laugh is all.

• I know, right? It was really scary at first. Weird words came out of my mouth for days..to be honest, I thought I was going to die..

GrumpyDof posted: »

Wait really ? Dang it i knew something wasn't right ! That's why when i'm waking up in the morning i'm speaking French ! Thought it was a disease or something.

• If i really wanted to argue with you my dear i'd rather see you eye to eye to see the kind of guy you are. Seems it's impossible what is the point to do one of the famous "internet fight" ? Do you think i can change you ? Do you think you can change me? This is pointless, that's why i just told Greasy to don't argue with you !

Green613 posted: »

While it might be a bone toss to you, it was a jab to me.

• Ironic how a thread about people ONLY talking about shipping has become a (quite large) thread talking about ANTI-shipping.

• Alt text

Guys why am i loving that person?

• Yeh but the way he said it was amazing. I couldn't not poke fun at that.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Oh come on. Green just doesn't want to be told what it's like on a forum they've spent a lot of time on. Way to equate that to ignorance.

• edited May 2015

Again, I don't understand why you even left in the (I understand your point but he won't) in your post. Completely rude and unnecessary, and you're over here talking to me about pointless. Please.

If i really wanted to argue with you my dear i'd rather see you eye to eye to see the kind of guy you are. Seems it's impossible what is the

• edited May 2015

He said that because

1. He understands the post

And

1. Because you dont want to understand it. He is telling me you dont want to understand it or you wont understand it, you see it, but you dont comprehend it like we do.

Is it really that big a deal? Let all just turn our backs on these past few posts and go different ways.

Again, I don't understand why you even left in the (I understand your point but he won't) in your post. Completely rude and unnecessary, and you're over here talking to me about pointless. Please.

• Let all just turn our backs on these past few posts and go different ways.

Because you dont want to understand it. He is telling me you dont want to understand it or you wont understand it, you see it, but you dont comprehend it like we do.

No, I'm not gonna let this go until the both of you realize what you're saying is complete B.S. I understand completely what you're saying, I've argued your points with legitimate replies, though all you guys can keep saying is that I don't want to understand your points which completely isn't the case. If you can think of a better argument towards me then go ahead and reply again, if you want it to end or don't have anything to reply back then don't because at this point your arguments have become weak.

He said that because * He understands the post And * Because you dont want to understand it. He is telling me you dont want to

• Seeing that the things slowly heats up here

Alt text

Runs

• What is you point even? The one your trying to get across?
    If you understood the story like you were unable, then you would realize basically the Anti-shippers and shippers are two sides of the same coin, not that the Anti-shippers were here first. The point is, you guys just need to deal with each other. If the Old man\children story is too unclear, then take this one instead.

On The Gearbox forums, people we fucking each other up over Jack or Lilith, after weeks of that, a little late they all forgot about it and were friends again. When the Ted cult started and advertised all over the forums, Some people were fucking annoyed by it, but they eventually grew to deal with it and ignore it. The point is, all this, the shipping haters, will blow over,and the anti shippers will just learn to deal with it.

TL;DR: People are going to learn to just deal with it.

Let all just turn our backs on these past few posts and go different ways. Because you dont want to understand it. He is telling me y

• i'm liking where this is going :)

• I just need someone to take footage from the game, fanart from Tumblr, and the parody song "I Ship It!", and put them together to make the most awesome video ever.

• All because Season 2 sucked past ep 2 and TftBL doesn't! :PPPPP

This is leagues better than TWD section. Nothing but complaining over there, can't ever actually talk about the game anymore. TFTB section h

• edited June 2015

Well to be fair what else is there to express? All that was discussable has already been discussed the month after the second episode released, now were just biding our time besides there's no harm done I personally enjoy them and you can always ignore them.

• Oh god, this is back again? Mods if you're reading this, can we get a close on this thread? It adds basically nothing to the discussion and serves only a purpose to create conflict among members of the forum. Waste of discussion in my honest opinion.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I agree, the thread is now closed.

Oh god, this is back again? Mods if you're reading this, can we get a close on this thread? It adds basically nothing to the discussion and serves only a purpose to create conflict among members of the forum. Waste of discussion in my honest opinion.

This discussion has been closed.