Catch A Ride Screenshots Discussion

Comments

• And I wanted to say it's awesome but then I remembered what Lilith said in the end of BL2 about the bigger threat. It can't be our gang right... right?

I think that's why so many people think that this might be in the lead up to the interrogation narrative parts of TPS. Because we know that Mordi and Brick are the ones who bring Athena in (and that she kicks their butts)!

• If so, I'm so excited to see what they make up, versus to what really happened. Maybe you could choose the scenario like when Rhys and Fiona first meet up. (Calmly discuss an agreement / Throw them out) Either way, it was still funny.

Does anyone else think the Loader Bot flying the whole gang to safety is a little bit on the nose? * It's a peculiarly large spoiler fo

• i though i was teh only one, now that i look at him he kinda looks like a goat

Am I the only person who was straight-up terrified of ET as a child? It still creeps me out TBH...

• I wonder why Sasha and Vaughn are all happy with loadbot but Rhys and Fiona look nervous .-.

• He looks like Johnny-5 to me

Poogers555 posted: »

Hold on a second, look at Gortys Now look here My god...

• Yes, i think it will be Athena. I get the feeling that most of Fiona's story where Athena is concerned is not quite true.

Maybe that's why she isn't with Rhys, Athena grabbed her so they could have a private conversation?

Aaira posted: »

Fiona finds help from an unexpected mentor I wonder who that's going to be? Maybe Athena? She doesn't seem to be kicking the shit ou

• Well, they were both about to get shot. I'd say the situation took a pleasant turn for them.

I wonder why Sasha and Vaughn are all happy with loadbot but Rhys and Fiona look nervous .-.

• I don't think that Rhys is ever really that comfortable flying on Loaderbot.

I wonder why Sasha and Vaughn are all happy with loadbot but Rhys and Fiona look nervous .-.

• I like how they used both versions of Loaderbot in the screenshots. What it might mean? (I might run a self destruct playthrough and check that out as a second playthrough.)

• In next time of tales from the borderlands episode 3,was supposed to be shown the Jungle.

• "who puts up the wanted posters/pays the bounty hunters if it's not some sort of law enforcement?"

Rich people who got conned by her?

Anyway it is likely that there is some sort of law enforcement going on almost everywhere to a degree. Pandora is lawless but that doesn´t mean that local rules don´t exist. Even Bandits probably have some form of code amongst themselves in their territories.

In all fairness we don't officially know what Pandora's judicial proceedings are (despite how lawless it seems) - especially in somewhere ne

• edited June 2015

In both pictures though, he's still covered in mud. I don't really see the difference.

Dapnee posted: »

I like how they used both versions of Loaderbot in the screenshots. What it might mean? (I might run a self destruct playthrough and check that out as a second playthrough.)

• Not here.

Alt text

AChicken posted: »

In both pictures though, he's still covered in mud. I don't really see the difference.

• Oh. I see what you mean. I thought he was pointing out The two pics in the jungle. ...Uh, so my memory's not so clear on the difference between the "self destructed" Loaderbot and the "Evacuated" Loaderbot. I can't help you with what it means, but it's probably just a different look for each one. I hope Loaderbot doesn't get crushed under that truck!

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Not here.

• How do you know?

In next time of tales from the borderlands episode 3,was supposed to be shown the Jungle.

• edited June 2015

The REAL question is: IS TECTOR HODUNK GOING TO SHOW UP WITH HIS MACHINE GUN?!!

I need to know Telltale! It is VITAL, if you tell us all if Tector will show up and show his majestic skills at violence. If you don't, the world will crumble, cats and dogs will live together, Coca Cola will actually be healthy for you, and Rhyiona will become a reality!

We all need to know Telltale Games!

• I kind of wouldn't have a problem with Rhysha, but for the sake of forum wars, I hope this is the case. Everyone can agree that Loaderbot x Gortys core would be hilarious.

Or it'll be robo-love (Gortys and Loaderbot? Gortys and Clappy?)

• Files.

AChicken posted: »

How do you know?

• He'll show up...

...in the preview for ep 4...

J-Master posted: »

The REAL question is: IS TECTOR HODUNK GOING TO SHOW UP WITH HIS MACHINE GUN?!! I need to know Telltale! It is VITAL, if you tell us all

• I see nothing wrong with your description of the world crumbling :P

J-Master posted: »

The REAL question is: IS TECTOR HODUNK GOING TO SHOW UP WITH HIS MACHINE GUN?!! I need to know Telltale! It is VITAL, if you tell us all

• Overly dramatic yell in 3...2....1:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll show up... ...in the preview for ep 4...

• Anyone else notice Rhys's robo arm is dead in the last screen shot? I'm not sure but I think it also drops from full to middle-ish at some point.

• So....it got turned off?

Anyone else notice Rhys's robo arm is dead in the last screen shot? I'm not sure but I think it also drops from full to middle-ish at some point.

• What makes you think it's dead? I thought it was just an awkward angle/he's trying to hold on.

Could make sense, though - maybe it's the repercussion of letting Jack in (or Fiona's grenades are EMP's and they mess it up?)

Anyone else notice Rhys's robo arm is dead in the last screen shot? I'm not sure but I think it also drops from full to middle-ish at some point.

• The blue light that was on his arm is now black. I always thought that was the arms batteries. My theory is if you pick jack and do the "iron man" thing your arm runs out of power and possibly your eye temporarily removing jacks control over Rhys . Or they shut down your robo parts to stop Rhys.

What makes you think it's dead? I thought it was just an awkward angle/he's trying to hold on. Could make sense, though - maybe it's the repercussion of letting Jack in (or Fiona's grenades are EMP's and they mess it up?)

• Oh, the light on his hand is now red instead of blue. Nice catch! You may be onto something here. :-)

The blue light that was on his arm is now black. I always thought that was the arms batteries. My theory is if you pick jack and do the "iro

• Could you put a spoiler thingy next time?

• I suggest not to visit a thread called ''Catch A Ride Screenshots Discussion'' if you don't want to see the screenshots xD

Could you put a spoiler thingy next time?

• http://www.arkade.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014-12-02_00017-700x393.jpg
    I'm on mobile so I'm not able to/not sure how to post pics so here's a link to an image of Rhys with the charged-ish arm.

Pipas posted: »

Oh, the light on his hand is now red instead of blue. Nice catch! You may be onto something here. :-)

• Oh wow, I never noticed that before - it definitely looks like a little battery indicator - well spotted!

The blue light that was on his arm is now black. I always thought that was the arms batteries. My theory is if you pick jack and do the "iro

• We don't typically put spoiler tags for official TT promo material like screen caps and trailers - and when I originally posted this the majority of people had already seen them in the waiting thread (where they were also not tagged).

Sorry you got spoiled, though!

Could you put a spoiler thingy next time?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

There's a little landscape icon next to the globe just tap that and put your image link if you want to show an image.

http://www.arkade.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014-12-02_00017-700x393.jpg I'm on mobile so I'm not able to/not sure how to post pics so here's a link to an image of Rhys with the charged-ish arm.

• Indeed, the king is dead, long live the king!

I hope all those Fiona-choosers see this and immediately regret their decision. Hail to the king, indeed!

• edited June 2015

But that isn't in view in any of the episode 3 screenshots? The black thing on his arm in the last Ep. 3 screenshot has always looked that way. The blue light in your screenshot is on a black area on the side of his arm and what we can see is a yellow area on the front.

http://www.arkade.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014-12-02_00017-700x393.jpg I'm on mobile so I'm not able to/not sure how to post pics so here's a link to an image of Rhys with the charged-ish arm.

• So I don't actually get it. Rhyss left eye is originally blue

Alt text

but when Jack enters his mind it turns yellow (I assume this scene is from the "Trust Jack" choice)

Alt text

Well in episode 1 in the very beginning his left eye is yellow.

Alt text

Does that mean Jack can't get out of his body when he enters in episode 2 and even if you trust Fiona she will fail to do what she wanted and Jack will enter no matter what or what? I'm sure I'm reading too much into it but I just wanted to ask.

• edited June 2015

Awww. Now examining the areas more closely I see that they are in fact different areas of his arm. :-/ dang it I thought I was onto something there.

mirashade posted: »

But that isn't in view in any of the episode 3 screenshots? The black thing on his arm in the last Ep. 3 screenshot has always looked that w

• Yep, one of the main theories is that by the time the 'present'/hostage scenes take place Jack has taken full control of Rhys.

Alternatively (and because he has a new arm in the present-day scenes), some people think he's just had an upgrade to his cybernetics and his new eye just happens to be yellow.

• I didnt know it would be spoily

Crips posted: »

I suggest not to visit a thread called ''Catch A Ride Screenshots Discussion'' if you don't want to see the screenshots xD

• Its fine!

We don't typically put spoiler tags for official TT promo material like screen caps and trailers - and when I originally posted this the maj

Sign in to comment in this discussion.