Catch a ride - Your choices

Haven't seen a topic about this, soo... what were your choices? Mine were

Alt text

Also I have a question - does Vasquez always die?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

My Choices

Alt text

• If you make the alliance with Jack, is he still as much of an ass? (I choose Jack at the end of Ep.2)

OzzyUK posted: »

My Choices

• Alt text

I can't believe so few people gave Sasha the flower... I don't care who you ship - it's the chivalrous thing to do (and why would Rhys keep it for himself - Sasha better call him out on that if he does!) Seriously as soon as I saw the flowers I went "ohhh, I hope I can pick them and give one to Sasha" - it's just a nice thing to do!

Of course, Jack later destroyed all those niceties, but hey...

And if the option was to give it to other people (like Vaughn) I probably would have done it, because my bro really needed a pick me up.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I chose Fiona at the end of episode 2 and made a alliance with Jack in episode 3 but i didn't notice anything different, it might be a choice that you notice in a later episode.

Echopapa posted: »

If you make the alliance with Jack, is he still as much of an ass? (I choose Jack at the end of Ep.2)

• Actually, the scene with Jack messing everything up doesn't happen if you chose Fiona over Jack at the end of Episode 2.

I can't believe so few people gave Sasha the flower... I don't care who you ship - it's the chivalrous thing to do (and why would Rhys keep

• Ship noone, didn't give the flower. I mean... it suits Rhys.

I can't believe so few people gave Sasha the flower... I don't care who you ship - it's the chivalrous thing to do (and why would Rhys keep

• Oh yeah, I knew that I should have said destroyed all of my Rhys' niceties.

Still worth it though!

Actually, the scene with Jack messing everything up doesn't happen if you chose Fiona over Jack at the end of Episode 2.

• Alt text

Hey, but why tentative..? I followed Jack every step of the way, it should be set in stone by now...

• I told jack what he wanted to hear I didn't like how he treated Sasha I sold the ass hole out not Sasha old bf but now I wish I did and I glad her hand and I gave her a flower he need a girlfriend

• Thread: Post your episode 3 Choices!

Kinda wondering why there is only 6... but okay!

My Choices:

Alt text

Also RIP Vasquez, you were the best, V-Dog

• Does she kill Cassius if you choose to let her?

• Alt text

I'm so pissed I missed the option to flip off someone in this game man.

• Nope, Brick stops her before she can kill him.

Poogers555 posted: »

Does she kill Cassius if you choose to let her?

• Okay so the game didn't glitch and cut off the last choices. Good

Alt text

• Here's my canon save choices:

Alt text

1- Went with Vasquez. He already had his arm blown off, so figured I better put him out of his misery. Plus I felt he was a bigger threat than August, being from Hyperion and all.

2- Didn't let Athena kill the dude. She needs to chill. Plus that dude had a cat. I like cats. Even sucky ones.

3- I don't want Vallory's help.

4- Of course I'm continuing to side with Jack. My Rhys is a huge Jack fan. So am I. I don't care if most of the stuff coming out of his mouth is complete BS.

5- No flower for you, Sasha. My Rhys isn't going to get with "Pandoran scum". :P

6- I let Sasha drop. Same reason as above. Plus I kinda figured we were only a few feet from the ground at that point.

Looking forward to my next playthrough! My goody-goody save is bound to be much different from this one.

• Welp, the I think we know who the stranger is then

Green613 posted: »

Nope, Brick stops her before she can kill him.

• I think it is more that there were 3 options with the flower, Pick it and give to Sasha or Keep it and let Sasha pick it and in my stats over 50% let Sasha pick it. :)

• Okay, that makes so much more sense - because the statistics weren't adding up.

Alright, well that's equally as nice! ^_^

gwendog posted: »

I think it is more that there were 3 options with the flower, Pick it and give to Sasha or Keep it and let Sasha pick it and in my stats over 50% let Sasha pick it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2015

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Eck, the image is all pixely now. Oh well.

• Glad im not the only one who picked vasquez, thats one fucker off my back i guess.

Poogers555 posted: »

Thread: Post your episode 3 Choices! Kinda wondering why there is only 6... but okay! My Choices: Also RIP Vasquez, you were the best, V-Dog

• hahah I let my ship get in the way of the episode unfortunatley because I knew the flower scene came up and I just refused to pick it because I don't like Sasha tbh, but there dialog was hilarious, I defs need to replay and look at the other choices hah :)

Okay, that makes so much more sense - because the statistics weren't adding up. Alright, well that's equally as nice! ^_^

• Unfortunately, even if you deny help, there is no finger giving XD

Dapnee posted: »

I'm so pissed I missed the option to flip off someone in this game man.

• wow, false advertising much? (ah too bad)

Unfortunately, even if you deny help, there is no finger giving XD

• Alt text

I can't believe I told Felix is to blame, (he's dead in my playthrough) after what Athena said I felt like shit.

• So many people picked the obvious trap flower.

• Also I have a question - does Vasquez always die?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VasquezAlwaysDies I see what you did there. Unless you didn't and it was a random coincidence :P But yeah, Vasquez always dies haha

• edited June 2015

Here are my choices:

I blamed August. He messed up the con in the first place.

I told Athena to kill Cassius. If someone killed Sasha, I'd be sure Fiona got her revenge.

I let Vallory help me up. Why not?

--

I made an alliance with Jack. I don't think Rhys is done climbing the Hyperion ladder.

I gave Sasha the flower. Rhysha Forever!

I refused to let go of Sasha. I knew we would be close to the ground, so I just did it for laughs.

Well, time to get ready for Episode 4...

• Here are the choices I made.

Fiona
    1. Told Vallory that it was Felix.
    2. Kept Athena from killing Cassius.
    3. I let Vallory help you up.

Rhys
    1. 1st play through I did not trust jack and 2nd play through I made an alliance with Jack.
    2. I gave Sasha the flower.
    3. I refused to let go of Sasha.

• Well, he dies no matter what.

Glad im not the only one who picked vasquez, thats one fucker off my back i guess.

• No idea how to screencap, so here are my choices:

Fiona:

Blamed Felix

Agreed Fiona should kill Cassius

Let Vallory help me

Rhys:

Refused to work with Jack

Gave Sasha the flower (Rhysha 4 life yo)

Refused to let go of Sasha.

• I don't have a screenshot, so I'll put this here instead.

1. Blamed August. In my opinion it was his fault completely for slipping the deal under his mom's nose.

2. Stopped Athena. I was actually going to let her kill the guy until Gortys said, "What about me? I'm Atlas too, am I next?" She stopped me with her innocence she did.

3. I let Vallory help me up. Figured I should play nice, plus Vallory hadn't given me a reason to dislike her at that point.

4. Made and alliance with Jack. I honestly don't care if he betrays me in the end, I love the guy. (although his dialogue is funnier when he's mad at you xD)

5. I didn't give Sasha the flower. If I had it my way, I wouldn't give Sasha anything ever.

6. I let go of Sasha. I wish we'd been higher up.

• edited June 2015

Wow, based on some of these pictures, the stats have really changed.

Alt text

Also, for my additional choices:

1. (Trusted Fiona) Me and 30.6% of players admitted that it was because Jack is nuts and unpredictable.
    2. Me and 9.8% of players replied 'nobody' when Athena asked who I was talking to.
    3. Me and 63.6% of players told Sasha she wasn't so bad herself.
    4. Me and 26.7% of players told Finch that he looked different somehow.
    5. Me and 68.1% of players thanked Athena for helping out with Vallory.
    6. Me and 63.1% of players grooved on Gorty's excessive cuteness.
    7. Me and 47.7% of players threatened Cassius' precious map.

8. Me and 14.7% of players wanted Athena to kill the plant for me.

• It's a Jack attack!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Eck, the image is all pixely now. Oh well.

• Clever :P

AChicken posted: »

It's a Jack attack!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.