Catch a ride - Your choices

2»

Comments

• He looks cute with the flower in his pocket! :P

I can't believe so few people gave Sasha the flower... I don't care who you ship - it's the chivalrous thing to do (and why would Rhys keep

• I don't know what happened to these stats, but my percentages seem to match up with Metallica's for the most part. Did they really change that much?

Alt text

1. Blamed August
    2. Kept Athena from killing Cassius
    3. Let Vallory help me up
    4. Refused to work with Jack
    5. Let Sasha pick the flower
    6. Refused to let go of Sasha
    1. I told Vallory that Vasquez was to blame.... Vasquez is a prick, Hellios are pricks, it only seemed right that the prick should be blamed.

2. I stopped Athena killing that guy... with this descion I was very very torn. Athena is a badass assassin who Fiona is also relying on... I didn't want to get between a badass assassin and her last ever target, but I found myself unable to let her kill him. Her reason is a good one, and I understood completely why she wanted it so much, but he did just help Vaughn and I just couldn't let a guy died who wasn't responsible for her sisters death directly. I hope we see more of that old guy along the way though.

3. I let Vallory help me up. If someone offers you a hand up after attempting to shoot you down, its a wise choice to take it.

4. I made an alliance with Jack. He's crazy yeah, but we are stuck together so I guess its best to be friends. Not to mention even though he is unpredictable, its likely he will be able to help us along the way.

5. I gave the flower to Sasha. Her and Rhys are cute, so of course I am going to roll with it!

6. I didn't let Sasha drop... what kind of gentleman does let a lady drop? ;)

1. Blamed Vasquez

2. Told Athena to kill Cassius

4. Agreed to work with Jack

5. Gave the flower to Sasha

6. I didn't let Sasha go

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

1, Refused Vallory

1. Blamed August
    2. Stoped Athena from Killing Cassious
    3. Made alliance with Jack
    4. Refused to let Sasha go
    5. Give Sasha the flower
  • My Episode 3 Choices! :)

enter image description here

• the last two had mee dead xD LOOOOOL

poor sasha...

enter image description here

I don't have a screenshot, so I'll put this here instead. * Blamed August. In my opinion it was his fault completely for slipping the d

1. Blamed August
    2. Kept Athena from killing Cassius
    4. Made an alliance with Jack
    5. Gave Sasha the flower
    6. Agreed to let go of Sasha(she was happy for that)
  • Well, for some reason it says that I didnt stop Athena from attempting to kill Cassius, even though I did try to stop her. What the hell.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.