Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• (つ﹏<)・゚。

Mercyva posted: »

we wont get it on steam until it updates! which means not so soon </3

• enter image description here

Mercyva posted: »

yeah i know , seem like we're getting it last, again.

• I don't know if I did something wrong or if that's how it's supposed to be, but there was no teaser for the next episode at the end!!!

Also, I wonder how long ago the Handsome AI was updated... he didn't know Angel was dead, asked Rhys if they could visit her.

• No teaser, it's usually how last episodes go from TTG, no teaser for ep5.

• edited August 2015

I just played the episode. I'm not giving any spoilers away, but I have never laughed so much in my whole life. I literally broke the audio on my poor laptop at times while I was recording.

This episode, fudge, well done Telltale! Well done!

• edited August 2015

Well, It's Monday and the trailer is out. I haven't even watched it yet... Go me!

Now the whole of episode 4 will be shrouded in mystery...

Oh, and wait what? people have already played it? Good job!

• JUST WATCHED THE TRAILER.

OH GOD. WHERE'S VAUGHN.

WHERE IS VAUGHN PLEASE NO.

LEAVING THE FORUMS FOR NOW KAY BYE

• How the hell did you play it?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I just played the episode. I'm not giving any spoilers away, but I have never laughed so much in my whole life. I literally broke the audio on my poor laptop at times while I was recording. This episode, fudge, well done Telltale! Well done!

• People who purchased the Telltale Store version or the EU PS3/4 versions have it already.

How the hell did you play it?

• Because I live in the futuuuuure, and the game updated on PSN after midnight where I am in the UK. I stayed up and played it =D

How the hell did you play it?

• All I can say is...

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYYYYYYYYYPE.

• edited August 2015

Fuck me sideways... :D Thats really cool, though! I really wanna ask for spoilers, but at the same time, I won't, because blind play through rock.

(I'm American. We live in the past. :P)

Because I live in the futuuuuure, and the game updated on PSN after midnight where I am in the UK. I stayed up and played it =D

• Just know it's really really good, and you will probably laugh, a lot XD

Fuck me sideways... Thats really cool, though! I really wanna ask for spoilers, but at the same time, I won't, because blind play through rock. (I'm American. We live in the past. :P)

• Thank you! You've gotten me even more pumped, which is both good and bad, since I was supposed to be asleep an hour ago, and now... I'm wide awake. WORTH IT!

Just know it's really really good, and you will probably laugh, a lot XD

• Still casually waiting but my PS4 randomly decided to update the game and I see the title card for the episode has changed, not like episode three where they just change details, its a full on different picture, interesting.

• Ahhhh! They are going to break my heart this time aren't they? The Angel thing was always a huge kick to my emotional jimmies.

• WHERE THE FUCK IS VAUGHN

• There was very little in the way of loader bot, it really disappointed me since the old image for escape plan bravo had loader bot fighting a WAR loader or something, he has like 5 lines in the entire episode, he has like 2 minutes on screen collectively.

• enter image description here

So I downloaded ep.4, but now I must go to work... :(

See you in 8h, TFTB.

• Uh oh...he's NOT going to take this well.

• Thread: It's Tuesday

Why isn't it in the Playstation store?

• IS IT ON STEAM YET? I'm dying here.

• Nope, in 12 hours from now....

IS IT ON STEAM YET? I'm dying here.

• Oh my God, I totally called the creepy Jack museum and the photo was Angel (which totally broke my heart).

Yeah, almost everything had been changed/updated but they could still potentially have it there like some sort of weird (creepy) museum, whe

• TACO TUESDAY?

enter image description here

I'm gonna leave, now...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam release is normally at 10 AM PDT.

IS IT ON STEAM YET? I'm dying here.

• Now that's a ship I can get behind!

No! In choosing Jack, you get him as a gift AND he is the real hero of the fight. Jack and Dumpy...I shipping it and I will call it Jumpy and I will love him and squeeze him and he will be my little Jumpy

• EVERYTHING IS AWWWWWEEEESOOOOOME!

Cody_nara posted: »

TACO TUESDAY? I'm gonna leave, now...

• edited August 2015

I WANTED MORE ROBO-BOXING DAMMIT.

• edited August 2015

And still nothing on Steam! THIS SUCKS! I really really regret getting the Steam version -.-Shame on whoever is responsible please!

• Oh my god the accountant part was so awesome! Bloody hilarious!

• I kinda wish people wouldn't post spoilers until after the eu time at least bc its hard to not spoil yourself and now i'm sad :(

• edited August 2015

I agree, or at least keep it to the spoiler sections.. But then again, it ain't really their fault, its apparently just EU Steam users who are being punished ones again.. or something.. One thing is for sure, its ridicules that they still fail on this particular issue.. 10 hours after the supposed midnight release im still waiting..

binchys posted: »

I kinda wish people wouldn't post spoilers until after the eu time at least bc its hard to not spoil yourself and now i'm sad

• They run on PST and Steam updates at 11AM PST. If you want to put the blame on anyone, blame the planet for spinning and causing the need for time zones.

Mondez posted: »

I agree, or at least keep it to the spoiler sections.. But then again, it ain't really their fault, its apparently just EU Steam users who a

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

All spoilers are within spoiler tags so i don't recommend clicking on any until you have played the episode.

The only "midnight" release is the Telltale store version but they released it earlier at 6 PM PDT, the European Playstation version also released earlier than the North American Playstation version.

The Steam version will release the same time for everyone worldwide at around 10 AM PDT which is the time all Telltale episodes release on Steam.

Mondez posted: »

I agree, or at least keep it to the spoiler sections.. But then again, it ain't really their fault, its apparently just EU Steam users who a

• went to sleep shortly after this, just finished the episode. can't handle the awesomeness.

What are you playing on? If you bought it from the Telltale store it should be out in less than 8 hours.

• So about 7 hours until its released on Steam?
    I'm steering clear from all spoilers, TFTB is the second best game Telltale has ever made (after TWD S1) and so much better written than Game of Thrones (which is good but not excellent).

• edited August 2015

Yeah, exactly 7 hours from now just restart your Steam and TFTB will have an update :) This is the time Steam updates its store / all new Telltale episodes release.

Harian96 posted: »

So about 7 hours until its released on Steam? I'm steering clear from all spoilers, TFTB is the second best game Telltale has ever made (after TWD S1) and so much better written than Game of Thrones (which is good but not excellent).

• edited August 2015

Here's a countdown to the release of the episode on Steam:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150818T20&p0=26&msg=Escape+Plan+Bravo+Steam+Release&font=cursive

When the timer is done, just restart Steam and TFTB should have an update :)

(If it doesn't release at that hour, I think it should be the hour after it but it always had an update for the episode at that time for me (EP2 and EP3))

Sign in to comment in this discussion.