Heroes: Godsend [COMPLETE]

1235»

Comments

• [Head to the Lower Labs] I think we must go there xD

RIP Joseph Sands...you were a good villain. I was honored to create you :) It was a good fight!

MasterStone posted: »

Chapter 4 Clyde stood face to face with Joseph on the burning docks as the smoke from the burning debri darkened the sky. Embers sprinkle

• [head to the Lower Labs]

i believe they were keeping Zuzanna there.

Chapter 4 Clyde stood face to face with Joseph on the burning docks as the smoke from the burning debri darkened the sky. Embers sprinkle

• [head to the Lower Labs] Sounds like the place to party.

Great part!

• edited November 2015

[Head to the Main Hall] Initially, the lower labs seemed to be the more likely place for Zuzanna to be. However, the last time we saw her, she wasn't brought to the labs, but to some kind of holding facility in the upper levels of the ship, together with Petrelli and Stan, ready to be shipped to Mufasan's island. I think the main hall has a higher chance to actually be this holding facility and it sounds like the more likely place to ship someone to an island. The lower labs simply can't be in the upper levels of the ship. I just hope that this won't cause Ellie's death, not after she came so far.

I have to say, Joseph was glorious in this part, even though he sadly failed to win the fight. I loved how he chewed Clyde out on his self-righteousness. Of course, Clyde the hypocrite had none of it, even though Joseph brought up some very good points. Don't get me wrong, I hate Joseph, but in a positive way. He was a really great villain, similar to Lebter in Captives. Every story needs a good villain and Joseph was perfect. A menacing, truly evil and utterly creepy guy who had enough charisma to be totally intimidating. During this fight, I was genuinely rooting for him over Clyde, because the one thing I always appreciated with him was his honesty. Clyde's line about how Mr. Bennett and the girls changed his mind just pushed all of my buttons again. I mean, seriously? The same Mr. Bennett and the same girls whom he sold out to Joseph the first chance he got? The same girls whom he got partially killed? But hey, it's alright because he fell madly in love with one of the girls, that surely makes up for everything he did, right? At least Joseph fully admits that he is evil and he does not expect anyone to forgive him after all the crap he did. And that makes him a lot more tolerable and even a lot more likeable than Clyde, who genuinely seems to be convinced that he can switch teams as he likes without suffering any repercussions. Although, for once I can say something slightly positive about Clyde: He is not useless. He might be bootlicking scum with a genuinely despicable personality, but he is not useless in a fight. Now I can only hope that he dies from his wounds, but I'm afraid he's going to survive this story without any comeuppance. But well, at least Joseph is dead, hoorray. Rest in pieces, creepy zombie guy! Now Ellie only has to find Zuzanna to save the day.

• [Head to the Main Hall]

Sorry for not voting on the last parts. I unfollowed by accident but now I am back.

• I was rooting for Joseph too. I must say, I neve rthought he could actually defeat Joseph. What a pity :/

[Head to the Main Hall] Initially, the lower labs seemed to be the more likely place for Zuzanna to be. However, the last time we saw her, s

• Voting Closed, Final Voting Completed

(!)[Head to the Main Hall]

Elizabeth follows her instinct and decides to venture inter the main hall of the massive carrier ship. It's a one way ticket, nothing will stand in her way of saving her friend. However, even if she manages to find Zuzanna, they won't hand her over so easily.

With that, I will begin working on the final chapter shortly. Thank you and stay tuned for finale ;)

• Chapter 5 and Conclusion

Elizabeth onboard navigated through the ship until she reach the main hall. There she found a large group of soldiers who were armed and ready for her. They appear to have been waiting for her this home time during the events that have occurred outside and yet they haven't opened fire on here yet..

“Get the hell out of my way, where’s Zuzanna?!” Elizabeth bellowed, and her voice echoed throughout the room.

She then picked up a solider using her telekinesis as a warning, threatening to harm him if she didn’t get any answers in the next second. The rest of them began to step aside as Dr. Mufasan entered applauding her show of force.

Elisabeth them freed the soldier and approached the doctor and assumed that he was in charge of this place, that he had her friend and the others.

Dr. Mufasan corrected her with a sinister smile stating that he had a surprise for Elizabeth, then signaled his fellow scientist to bring in the said surprise that was revealed to be Zuzanna.

She was hooked up to a machine of some kind, using her ability to manipulated pyro as it’s source of power. Elizabeth stared in horror as the machine drained her friends power slower. Attempting to rescue her, she is stop by Dr. Mufasan who steps in front of her blocking her path between Zuzanna.

She demanded the doctor to release her along with anyone onboard this vessel or consequences would surely follow. However, Dr. Mufasan was no where intimidated by Elizabeth or her meaningless threats.

“I must say, I’m quite impressed by how you grown over the years. The company did a fine job training, you grooming you to reach your full potential.” Mufasan commenting
    on Elizabeth trail leading up to now.

Elizabeth then told Mufasan again to release her friend.

“I don’t think you heard me. Let Zuzanna go!” She yelled as the floor began to crack, troubling the soldiers, but keeping the doctor excited and fascinated.

“Hmm, as you wish. Take her, if you can survive her new modifications….!” The doctor as he rleases Zuzanna from her capture and triggers the device around her neck to become active.

Dr. Mufasan, the scientist and the soldiers take several steps back moving behind a protective screen to observe what was about to happen next. Elizabeth approached Zuzanna who was kneeling. Trying to get her to speak, Zuzanna’s eyes, the color of ember followings flames bursting from her sending Elizabeth back.

As she tries to figure out what’s wrong with Zuzanna, Elizabeth hears Dr. Mufasan on the intercom, detailing the current situation…

“You she Ms. Lambert, I have been observing you for a very long time. You possess great potential to be at my side as one of my most ruthless enforcer as I shape the future. Far more potential than what Joseph possessed… I knew he tried to dethrone, but looks like he miscalculated and underestimated the power of lesser’s.

You also asked for your friend, Zuzanna, well there she is. But with a few modifications she has become unstable and if she makes it off this ship well.. I’ll let you handle that Elizabeth, mow become one of those heroes…”

Zuzanna then begins to attack Elizabeth with pyrot based attacks including tiny but deadly explosive gas bombs. Using her telekinesis to defend herself against the attacks, Elizabeth tries to reason with her friend and snap it out of it. Even mention the time both her and Camilla first met each other, going on various mission for the company and with Noah, this still didn’t reach her.

All that was left with Zuzanna was to call destruction and turn everything around her to cinders. The rage was building up even more causing her to unleash more flames.

The scientist in the other room became nervous as the damage Zuzanna would cause would decimate the ship. Having mentioned they have collected more than enough data from the fight, the scientist urged Mufasan to stop the fight before the ship and its subjects onboard would be destroyed. The doctor insisted to further test and allow the girls to fight it out and see who emerges.

Elizabeth was burning on her right arm by Zuzanna, she had to stop this before either would get hurt further so he broken the water pipes right above Zuzanna raining water down onto her.

Hoping to have cooled her down, Zuzanna regains her consciousness, she herself again delighted to see her friend again. Looking around at the burning destruction she caused, she immediately knows where she is and warns Elizabeth about what the doctor is planning to do.Before she can say a word, they device around her shocks her and she then tumbles to the ground in agony.

The doctor reenters and express his gratitude towards Elizabeth for her performances before being attacked by her for what she did to her friend before her eyes. Elizabeth tries to kill Mufasan but he stops her by ejecting her in the neck. She drops to the ground and becomes drowsy, vowing to kill Mufasan, then taking one final look at Zuzanna and begins to succumb to the ejection.

He then order the soldier to take her away into the holding chamber filled with the sedate while the scientist continue their work on Zuzanna bring to her back to the labs.

One other soldier, presumably a lieutenant ask the doctor if he should set a course for the Island. The doctor replies with a yes, then after informs the lieutenant that the siege would begin within 96 hours.

enter image description here

That time has passed and Mufasan had already began to ‘work’ on the first batch of superhumans being brought in, studying their many abilities and DNA structure to be used to create a very special serum. A serum to give non-superhumans and even superhumans themselves abilities. He called this serum, Godsend setting his eyes on a specific group of humans that have yet to be capture.

They will be, they can’t hide, no one can...

• First, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this. It was fun while it lasted, now that I am finished with this story and series entirely I would like to take some time and ask some questions :)

Favorite character?

Least favorite character?

Favorite scene?

Least favorite scene?

Favorite chapter?

Least favorite chapter?

Your character was either killed or capture and taken to the Island to be experimented on. If you would give your character an proper ending? What would it be?

I've noticed alot of people didn't like the placeholder character 'Clyde' lol. Are you among those people and why/why not?

If you could change one thing within the story, what would it be?

"Any other questions you might have regarding the story or other topics?

That wraps up my Heroes Saga. Thanks again ;)

• Holy shit, what a finale! I did not expect things to go down that much. Damn it... But at the very least, Ellie is still alive. And considering that the Siege from Captives will start soon, there is a good chance that she and Zuzanna got saved when the protagonists from Captives free the other mutants. Yeah, I guess that's going to be my headcanon.

Favorite character?

It is surprisingly not Ellie, even though she kicked ass. I feel Zuzanna kicked even more ass, so I have to mention her first. She's definitely my favourite character. But Ellie is still in my top 2, for being a major badass and for being snarky. I have a thing for snarky characters. Surprisingly, I also liked Joseph, who was a really great antagonist whom I loved to hate. He was creepy, in a good way.

Take a lucky guess. It's Clyde of course. I hate him even more than Mufasan and he managed to make me root for Joseph in their fight. His arrogance, hypocrisy and selfishness made for a truly disgusting combination. Considering that he even got his own question, I will answer in greater detail below. Mufasan was hateable as always and unlike Joseph, I simply hated him and did not love to hate him. It was nice though to see more of him after his kinda early death in Captives.

Favorite scene?

Hmm... Ellie taking down Luthor was nice, but I also liked when Konrad turned against Joseph at the end of Chapter 2. I think I liked that moment even a bit more. So yeah, it's the Konrad moment for me.

Least favorite scene?

I'm not sure if I have a least favourite scene in general. Does every scene in which Clyde opens his mouth count? I also did not really like the finale, for reasons I will explain below.

Favorite chapter?

I think Zombie Games is my favourite chapter. That one was just awesome, intense and full of great moments.

Least favorite chapter?

For once, I can say that there was one chapter I did not enjoy that much, sorry. Sadly, Chapter 3 is definitely my least favourite out of the three chapters. It just felt kinda rushed and the ending came far too soon in my opinion. I mean, I still liked it, but I feel like there should have been an additional chapter or two to wrap things up. Of course, it's a Prequel to Captives, but the ending still felt far too open and too sudden for me and wasn't really that satisfying.

Your character was either killed or capture and taken to the Island to be experimented on. If you would give your character an proper ending? What would it be?

Well, I already said it earlier, luckily there is my headcanon. We know, Gwen and co. have freed a large number of superhumans when they escaped in Captives and I think Ellie and Zuzanna and others (but not Clyde) were among them. After her experience on the island, I feel like Ellie would return to her live as a lone wolf. She is a thief after all, not a real hero. That said, she would still do good with her powers. I think she would go to some megacity, where she would resume her live not as an ordinary thief but as some sort of modern Robin Hood.

I've noticed alot of people didn't like the placeholder character 'Clyde' lol. Are you among those people and why/why not?

Oh boy, I think I am his biggest hater by far. He just managed to push all of my buttons. I never really liked him to start with. He appeared sleazy, arrogant and I disliked the way he acted from the very beginning. I also always expected him to betray the others, but I was willing to give him a chance. Then came this fucking shit he pulled off at the end of Chapter 2, where he basically caused Camilla's death out of his selfishness and stupidity and that was where I stopped disliking and started hating him. I feel like they should have killed him afterwards, because the third chance they gave him was undeserved. He was selfish, obnoxious, stupid and until the end, part of my hatred came from the thought that I was sure he would survive this story without any comeuppance and get some sort of "happy" ending with Zuzanna even though he kinda murdered one of her best friends. Usually, I love romance subplots in a story, but I disliked his little love story with Zuzanna from the beginning, even though I liked Zuzanna. I'm just not a big fan of love on first sight and never trust a guy who claims that all it took for him to switch sides (repeatedly) was one pretty face he just met. So yeah, I absolutely loathed Clyde and in my headcanon, he died a pathetic death on the island. He really should have died far earlier.

Hm, probably the ending. I said it before, it felt not really satisfying compared to the rest of the story. Don't get me wrong, the rest of the story was awesome, but the ending came too soon in my opinion. Maybe that's also because I like this story and would have loved to see more chapters. I know, it is a prequel, but I still feel there could have been more of a resolution to the story. While I have my headcanon in which everything ends well for the characters I like, its just my headcanon and I would have liked less unknown fates, because I hate unknown fates, almost as much as I hate Clyde. Speaking about him, one thing I would have changed would have been that I really feel Zuzanna should have reacted more strongly against him after he killed her friend. Specifically, she should have burned him to death.

Any other questions you might have regarding the story or other topics?

So, is there any chance you're making a third story? Kinda like a trilogy? Because I think there are so many open questions after the ending of Captives and the ending of Godsend that a third part would be nice to wrap up these relatively open endings. But if you don't want to write another story in the Heroes universe, would you like to write another story without any ties to Heroes? Something completely new I mean.

In any way, thank you very much for writing this story. I felt very entertained throughout every part and I liked it a lot. If you decide to make another story, Heroes or not, let me know and I will definitely support you :)

First, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this. It was fun while it lasted, now that I am finished with this story and serie

• The tears are 'a flowing.

Favorite character? Well, I liked Zuzanna a lot, and Elizabeth. I also have to say Camilla, but she died to young.

Least favorite character? Eh, I'm not sure if I have one, But I disliked Clyde a little and

Favorite scene? Oh gosh, this one goes two ways. The one where Camilla sacrificed herself to save the others. I'd say it was a well earned, hero's death. Depending on your view of a hero's death.

Least favorite scene? The one where Camilla died! :'( She was to young!

Favorite chapter? I honestly liked them all, and possibly couldn't pick a favorite.

Least favorite chapter? I'd say this question is void since I liked it all, and I'm not a good critic.

I believe I don't understand, could you clarify?

I've noticed alot of people didn't like the placeholder character 'Clyde' lol. Are you among those people and why/why not? Eh, I don't know if I stand on a side or not. I think I'm picking neutrality, the ultimate way of saying you don't really care.

If you could change one thing within the story, what would it be? Possible make the ending a little more... Happy? No, Okay. Darn me and my happiness.

"Any other questions you might have regarding the story or other topics?

First, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this. It was fun while it lasted, now that I am finished with this story and serie

• Unfortunately I began to lose interest in writing which lead to the ending turning out the way it was.

I was planning on working on a third but after a break, I think I will have to leave it. There is in mind a new genre I would love to visit for a new tale.

Either Fantasy or Supernatural thriller, out of those two.

Holy shit, what a finale! I did not expect things to go down that much. Damn it... But at the very least, Ellie is still alive. And consider

• So how's this going so far?

• It's finished. :) Working on something different, don't know when though.

Lord_EAA posted: »

So how's this going so far?

• Dammit. I was planning on joining and giving you another good character, i was going to surprise you all. I was just so focused on other stories and school and my own story (yes i have one of those here) that i just forgot. Im sorry bro :(

It's finished. Working on something different, don't know when though.

• Favorite character? I liked of course Zuza since she was my own character created but i must admit i liked Ellie a bit more... cold blooded and rational thinking, while Zuzanna flew away a bit with those butterflies in her belly. ;-)

Least favorite character? Don't have least favorite one.

Favorite scene? Konrad turning on Joseph definately.

Least favorite scene? Finale.. because it was bad ending, both Angels got taken away :-(

Favorite chapter? Zombie Games.

Least favorite chapter? Foreshadow.

Your character was either killed or capture and taken to the Island to be experimented on. If you would give your character an proper ending? What would it be? Burning this whole laboratory down after freeing the others and walking away safe with Ellie, having satisfaction on their faces.

I've noticed alot of people didn't like the placeholder character 'Clyde' lol. Are you among those people and why/why not? Well, i am half-half. He acted like an asshole many times, because of him Camilla is dead but on the other hand people in love or thinking they are in love make stupid things which they regret later on, and I hope he will as well. Clyde was also adorable and I liked how you used the one-liners with Polish language to make him more interesting in his challenge towards getting Zuza's attention.

If you could change one thing within the story, what would it be? I would go slower with it, i feel like it passed too fast... and would give it more text to read.

Any other questions you might have regarding the story or other topics? Nope. :)

• Favorite character?

I think Elizabeth and Zuzanna were the most developed. Camilla was also cool but she had less focus because of her earlier death.

Joseph and Mufasan. I hated Mufasan but Joseph was a good villain so I liked him a bit more than Mufasan. I guess I also disliked Clyde

Favorite scene?

The finale of Chapter 2 was awesome and definitely my favorite

Least favorite scene?

I didnt really liked the final part, sorry. But everything else was awesome!

Favorite chapter?

Chapter 2

Least favorite chapter?

Chapter 3 because the ending came too sudden. There was a lot of build up but in the end it left too many open questions. Some kind of epilogue after the events of your first story could have been nice there

I guess it would be a nice ending for Damian if he would open some sort of medical center somewhere in the world and use his powers to heal as many people as possible

Yeah, I think so. I didnt really hate him but I found him very annoying. He had a bit of development and was in the process of redeeming himself but his character arc was in the end just cut off after he was taken away by Mufasans soldiers. I feel like he should have either done more to redeem himself or he should have died or both but the way his role in the story ended I found him a bit pointless. A lot of build up for nothing, do you know what I mean?

The ending. Make it a bit slower, more like a proper ending. The way it is right now it feels as if we are only halfway through the story. Or maybe I would leave it as it is but would add an epilogue after the events of Heroes: The Captives to show what happened to the characters, if they survived the island or if they died in the fight against Mufasan or Lebter.

Any other questions you might have regarding the story or other topics?

Not a question but if you want to start another story, Heroes or not, I promise I will read it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.