Heroes: Godsend [COMPLETE]

Comments

• [Bring Sylar]

MasterStone posted: »

Episode 2 Chapter 1 Leaving off where we left off.. The Company was under attack by Joseph’s lackeys Konrad and Luthor who are guided

• edited September 2015

(!)Voting closed

Noah refuses to bring Sylar along. Hiro Nakamura then appears and brings him back to Texas. This isn't the same Hiro, this the one from the future...

Next chapter this week.

• Urgh I'M back. I see I missed a lot :/

• Uhhh im so hyped and unbelievable happy how u make my character look. Gosh its so cool! _

• Chapter 2

The Angels are now in a sunless pit. Something that resembles and old victorian prison. The only light within that darkened chamber was right above them, high up. It shined brightly as the very light those see when it’s there time to leave the world of the living.

A drop of water dripped onto Zuzanna’s face, awaken her. She see’s darkness all around her and uses her flames to bring light into her surroundings. Camila and Elizabeth are there with her as well, still fast asleep until they are finally woken up by her. A door somewhere in the pit then begins to open up. The sound of the screeching rusty hinges annoys the Angels. From the door, Joseph Sands emerges accompanied with Howard Jenkins. He then introduces himself to the girls.

“Greetings ladies. I’m certain that you are very frightened and confused. No worry, you have each other. Together you will overcome the fate the lies ahead.. I would love to explain why I’ve brought you here, by my protege, Howard will do so in my place. I have a meaning to attend. Good luck!” Joseph as he bids farewell to the Angels leaving them in the hands of Howard.

Howard then adjust his glasses and explains to Angels what will happen next.

“Alrighty then. You girls were responsible for the delay and Mr. Sands plans. If only you had step aside and handed over they boy in time, you wouldn't be in this kind situation. So..”

“Do you really think really think you can, hold us here? You know what we are right?” Elizabeth mocking Howard.

Howard then informed Elizabeth that he too is a Superhuman who will take what is theirs if they fail to the test ahead. He continued on with his explanation.

“Now is you’re done with the rude antics we can move on. Now where was I? Ah yes, Mr. Sands decided instead of killing to recruit, but in order to do so you must complete his special test. The Zombie games. Navigate through these old catacomb, without getting caught by Mr. Sands Zombies and reach the finish line. That’s all really. Oh and one more thing girls…. THE GAMES BEGIN NOW!”

Howard pulled down a bell that open two large wooden gates. Moans began to echoed through that dark pit as Howard slowly began to exit the pit from an elevator that was protected by an aura. The Angels had only one way out from the Zombies, they had no choice to to play the game and navigate through the catacombs. Ignoring the fact there will certainly all kinds of traps waiting for them.

Devil's Doorstep

Outside of Joseph Sands Headquarters. Future Hiro Nakamura brings Noah to the base of the villain. He is warned about another special Eclipse that will do more than take away all Superhuman’s ability for a short time, but will amplify the ability of one random individual for as long as the Eclipse last. This however can be alternated manipulated, if done right. Noah is going to help the Angels stop Sands before such event happens, but there is still one thing needed to be done.

“Hiro wait, you could’ve at least brought me a little closer?” Naoh asked.

Then Hiro teleports him inside on the main floor of Joseph's offices, now located in maintenances. Unfortunately, Hiro must return back to future to avoid rupturing anything, but reminds Naoh that his younger self is also aware of the current situation. “My younger self is searching for two more Superhuman's and should be arriving any moment. I must go. You mustn't allow the Joseph Sand to become Godsend!”

As Future Hiro leaves, Noah must find the Angels and stop Joseph before it’s too late. He steals clothing of a maintenance worker and makes his way through the facility in disguise. Moment's later, Luthor Zeeth crawls out of the wall and begins to speak through a Bluetooth to someone informing him that everything is going very smooth..

Last Pieces

Hiro Nakamura, the present one arrives at the same dinner that Stan and Dwayne was. He notices them outside of it a rushes over to them yelling something in Japanese. Over excited, he forgets to speak english.

“Uhhh, you know this guy Stan?" Dwayne asked.

Hiro then brings them both to the very same pit where the Angel’s were dropped off. Before this Hiro leaves just like his future self, he informs the two of the dangers ahead and the consequences of their failures. It’s all very vague to Stan and Dwayne as they have no idea what the hell is going on.

“Sorry but I was tasked to find you two. You are both VERY important players in this dangerous game. Your success in this deadly game will determine the fate of both humans and… supers. You must find Angels, protect them. Save the Angels, SAVE THE WORLD!” Hiro as he vanishes leaving high a trail of light that dissipates.

Stan and Dwayne are then left to with the choice to finding these Angels and saving the world. This is more than Dwyane can handle, but Stan seems to be enjoying the adventure well. Moans can be heard from the same wooden doors where the first batch of Zombies came out. Both Stan and Dwayne were familiar with these noses and decided to make a move soon as possible entering through the catacombs.

Dwayne had two spare clips for his firearm left they would surely come in handy. Hiro mentioned that they were task to find the Angels, without even provide additional detail about them. They had no choice to but depend on their wits and push forwards towards with doom lurking around every corner. The two arrived at fork in the road. Two different paths leading different places. Stan flip a coin that would decide where they should go next.

“Heads; Lefts and tails; right”

Stan the flips the coin in the air, and Dwayne catches it in mid air and waited a moment to reveal it’s outcome.

[Left it is]

[Right it is]

• edited October 2015

This is a character submission from @Luthor_92Light

Name: Luthor Vassh Zeeth

Country of Origin: Britain

Occupation: He's the one if richest man on planet, owning many businesses and he have his own organization were he have the best and loyal man, similar to an army.

Personality: Luthor Vassh Zeeth is a honorable and a very loyal man, calculating as a warrior that may hide a cowardly personality as he acts according to his logic, however being very emotional, occasionally he is controlled by his emotions, learns quickly from mistakes being physically and mentally strong even in a difficult situations, gets shy and extremely nervous when people are staring at him, but he is considered very handsome and charming, woman who gazes upon him fell instantly in love with him. He's a very faithful person that believe in every God but his believe are more in Devil. He's intelligent, cunning, patient, physically strong also possesses a very dark and dry sense of humour, often indulging in bemusing and acerbic commentary that are misunderstood. As such, he can come off as a rude person to others, he actually seems to enjoy angering and teasing people as well. He has a little sister who loves her very much.

Appearance: Luthor Vassh Zeeth is regarded as a remarkably handsome and beautiful man having quirky hair combed backward in a rough fashion with an athletic body, facial feature is like @Luthor_92Light, blond hair and light blue eyes.

Backstory: His mother died at his birthday. At a young age he was one of the smarter and stronger child but later his father die making him the owner of a big company. After a few years he was in a car accident which brought in coma, his heart stop after tree day but after next tree day his heart was start beating. He say that his reborn was a pact made with Devil as soon he discover that he can change anything using his thoughts he contain himself from the rest of the world in a secure building to understand what happen.

Superhuman Ability: Reshape reality to his own will using thoughts.

• [Right it is]

Chapter 2 The Angels are now in a sunless pit. Something that resembles and old victorian prison. The only light within that darkened cha

• [Right it is]

Chapter 2 The Angels are now in a sunless pit. Something that resembles and old victorian prison. The only light within that darkened cha

• [Left it is]

Two lefts don't make a right... But three do.

Great part!

• edited October 2015

[Left it is] A good adventurer always goes left

• [Right it is]

• [Left it is]

Ah... I don't know. That's actually a surprisingly hard decision :D

• [Left it is] I'm so proud of my evil char ^_^

• [Right it is]Nice decision, fate is?¿

• [Right it is]

• Voting closed

(?) [Right it is]

They go threw the right pathway through the catacombs. They find the remains of a body that was covered in secrete acid, screams are heard from the very same direction. Howard monitors both the Angels and the Dwayne and Stan. If the left path was chosen, they would have to fight their way through a small horde of Zombies.

• You are playing trick on us?

Voting closed (?) [Right it is] They go threw the right pathway through the catacombs. They find the remains of a body that was covere

• Huh?

ualexen92 posted: »

You are playing trick on us?

• edited October 2015

Chapter 3

Joseph approached Clyde bring and sinister presence within the room. The red haired young man thought of Joseph as his since he was wearing the same clothing that his father wore last time he saw him alive. Calling of his father's name, he got no response, into Joseph finally stepped out of the shadows revealing his decaying face. Clyde was in terror to the sight of the peeling face and grotesque color of Joseph flesh. He tried to use his power to cut through his bind, and had absolutely zero progress, he just sat there helpless awaiting what would come next.

“I won’t bore you with the details Clyde, I just get right to it. You father is dead, been dead for a long time. I was borrowing his, identity. Was quite beneficial, before I had to off him doing you a tremendous favor...”Joseph as he takes a seat in front of Clyde, awaiting a word from him.

Clyde turns and faces Joseph, accusing him of his father's murder. It’s still quite difficult for him to look at his terrifying appearance. He also notices the briefcase on the desk next to Joseph, the same one that Konrad picked up after he killed the rogue Company agents. Joseph open the and removes a paper containing a list of people, placing his reading glasses on his face and formally reads the names.

Damian Becker

Elizabeth 'Ellie' Lambert

Zuzanna

Camilla Rios

Konrad Curze

Stanford ‘Brody
    >
    Dwayne Banks

Howard Jenkins
    >
    Luthor Vassh Zeeth

“Those people are exactly what the folks on The Island wanted to keep a tag, correct.” Joseph as he places the paper back into the briefcase. A single sweat drips off of Clyde’s face as a memory is triggered after hearing the list of the people that Joseph just read off the list. Clyde remains silent, refusing to answer. Joseph raising and began to feel sorry for him, claiming that the man Mufasan made a terrible choice trusting Clyde with such a difficult test. However he was quite successful in infiltrating the Company and spying on them, providing the Island with all kinds of info.

Clyde was a spy assigned by the man Dr. Mufasan, the head of a Island facility housing all kinds of secrets. Joseph Sands also work with this person, but there was no details on how the two met, all that is know is that they seem to share a similar goal.

Joseph has a mysterious past, his powers fit his character and looks as well. He killed many people turning them into ‘Zombies’ and has crossed paths with Stan and many others bring death and terror in his wake. Now it’s revealed he partners with a power greater than the company paving the way to something extraordinary and daunting. He continues his meeting with Clyde hoping to hear what he had to say next.

“Tell me Clyde, when the Doctor assigned you your mission to Infiltrate the Company, were you aware that they, or should I say we… Made you a scapegoat, you do recall the virus we attached to you… Just in case something happened?” Joseph asked.

“The one that would kill everything in a certain radius, making it look like an accident. Yeah, I didn't care. I just wanted to make them pay, make my father pay for what he and them did to me. I just wanted to make them all suffer.” Clyde as he glared into the ground showing signs of doubt. Joseph continued his discussion with Clyde, digging deeper.

“You lost your mother, a traumatizing memory for a child. That is what pushed you, that is what gave you the fire to push for revenge, correct. That is why we found you and made you our agent, Clyde. Mufasan was wrong for giving you such an asinine objective. You have potential Clyde, which is why I will need you when it’s time to retire the old Doctor one day.” Joseph as he removes the binding around Clyde offering help him up of his feet.

Clyde discard Joseph’s help and gets up on his own, and considers Joseph’s offer remembering that he stole his chance for revenge long ago before he could issue it. Clyde swore revenge on his father, but Joseph already beat him to it. He now question himself, what does he have left in this world now?

Looking into the computer screen that is broadcasting the Zombie Games under the building he see’s Zuzanna with the Angels combating a horde of Joseph's Zombies. The question that he asked himself moments ago echoes through his skull, “What do I have left in this world now?” then turns to Joseph accepting his offer to overthrow Dr. Mufasan in the near future. But little does Joseph known, Clyde has his own plan to execute…

In the Catacombs

Damien Becker, who was brought here in this dreadful place during an offset time has found himself in a very sticky situation. Hiding from a group of Zombies that nearly mauled him to death earlier. He cut himself bad on a piece of debris when he was fleeing, and thanks to his ability that really wasn’t a problem, he was good as new in seconds. Before being brought here, Damien was eating a burger outside of an hospital, then moments later he work up here in these catacombs. The burger was still in his hand during the time, he managed to finish it off before being stalked by the ghouls awaiting him.

After some heavy evasive maneuvers, Damien rest in a cave well hidden from the Zombies until he could figure out how to get of of here resting there for an hour before he could hear voices. He peek out of his hiding spot, not a Zombie in sight, and followed the voices down a narrow path way relying on his instincts. It could be a trap he thought, or it could be his ticket out of this place. He took his chance and followed the sound of the voices.

Control Room

Noah still in disguise found the entrance to the control room, with no guards present. Something didn’t feel right about this, he was cautious of entering and before he make a move he could feel the barrel of a gun against his back.

“Horned rimmed glasses, It’s been a while. Never expected to find you here.” Howard as he greets Noah.

“I remember you. The guy who with Aura, bleeding people dry like a leech. We caught you.” Noah refreshing his memory.

“And I got away, just before you could bring me to that facility on that blasted Island. I hate the ocean!” Howard pushing the gun into Noah's back.

*“Island? What Island?” *Noah asked.

“The ISLAND. The same one that they’re bringing people with abilities too. I’ve heard all kinds of things about the place, they’ve supposed to be far greater than the coffee shop you’re working for… They tried to capture me… but I escaped. They cannot contain the Soultaker!” Howard as he foster his ego. Noah takes this as an advantage and disarms Howard knocking the gun out of his hand.

A fight breaks out between the two with Noah emerging as victor, however Howard refuses to accept defeat so eagerly. He unleashes his ability preparing to drain the life from Noah.

“You avoided death far too many times Bennett! Once I’m finish with you I’m taking Joseph’s power,Those girls and the other freaks that he brought here. I will be so INVIGORATED! Then I will set my sight on the rest of the world! They will know of SOULTAKER!” Howard as he charges. Noah have enough time to grab the ground in the middle of the floor with two options on the table.

[Kill Howard]

[Spare, but injure him]

• [Kill Howard] I see no reason to keep someone like this around. really.

Great part!

Chapter 3 Joseph approached Clyde bring and sinister presence within the room. The red haired young man thought of Joseph as his since he

• [Spare, but injure him] if you strike him down he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Chapter 3 Joseph approached Clyde bring and sinister presence within the room. The red haired young man thought of Joseph as his since he

• [Spare, but injure him]

• [Kill Howard]

There is literally no reason to spare that guy. If there would be any chance that he could end up as a good guy, I'd take it, but there simply is none and sparing him is a terribly stupid move. Not only is he insane, with his last words he even swore to kill pretty much everyone and I'm not going to take that risk. Killing that bastard is necessary and Noah would do the world a favour with it.

• [Kill Howard]

Woops, I unfollowed this.

• [Kill Howard]

• [Kill Howard]

Awww, Clyde and Zuza, so cute... Hope they both make it to the end.

• [Kill Howard] well i like this dude actually...but if I were Noah I would kill him. Since we have enough to deal with Joseph and cant risk another thread.

Great Part I luv my Character sooo much thank you :3

• [Kill Howard]

This guy is just too dangerous to be left alive

• edited October 2015

Voting Closed

(!) After deciding that Howard way too dangerous, he make an important decision and kills hill. Howard falls back onto the computer panel dead and accidentally triggers the alarms throughout the whole building. Guards are now in pursuit. Noah has found out were the Angels are, making his way to them before anything happens.

Before he leaves, he listens to Howard's final words; "It would've if they were offed by me, Bennett. You just handed those people a fate worse than death"

• Ouuuhhhh my gooooood ^.^ !! pls hurry! Shit just go real!

Voting Closed (!) After deciding that Howard way too dangerous, he make an important decision and kills hill. Howard falls back onto the

• Sorry for the wait, but I'm going have to hold old on the next chapter for a bit longer. There are some things I want to do with it, trying to make it longer than the previous ones and hopefully incorporate some more elements through the remainder of the story. Again I hope you are enjoying the story.

• OFC no Problem Man :)

Sorry for the wait, but I'm going have to hold old on the next chapter for a bit longer. There are some things I want to do with it, trying

• Chapter 4

With Howard out of the picture, there was still much more to deal. Finding the Angels and dealing with the nefarious Joseph Sands, along with the remained of his goons. The path to the catacombs below the building mysteriously opened up from a door behind a computer terminal. Which was strange since there weren’t any doors in that room besides the main door leading in and out of it. Someone, most likely with an ability somehow manipulated reality to create a pathway for Noah.

He knew this would likely be a trap so he followed the pathway down into the darkness ready to face what waited in the darkness below. Once he step onto the crumpled grounded, he heard commotion up ahead. He reloaded his weapon and attacked treaded carefully down the halls of this strange place. When he came to a circular room, the doorway behind him vanishes. Like the same way the door in the computer room mysteriously appeared out of nothingness.

“This has be an superhuman work…” Noah thought to himself as he scanned the room.

When he finally got around the corner when the voices of people were coming from, he saw Stan and Dwayne fighting off a group of Zombies. He shot two of them in the back of the head saving staying from succumbing to their hinder grasp. He wanted to reserve his ammunition so he pulled a wooden stick out of the ground and used it as a weapon.

*“Hang in there!” *Noah as he aided the two through the long fight.

Up above on a hidden pathway, Luthor Zeeth is watching everything unfold. Konrad joins him, asking him what orders did they have next after they were done here. Luthor shrugs his shoulders and continued watching the show.

Don't test me...

The Angels managed to defeat many Zombies during their time down here. They’ve managed to pick up a new way to properly dispatch larger groups. Elizabeth would gather thern and capture them with her telekinesis while Camila would corrode and Zuzana would burn the remains. It was a very simple process to dispatch them Zombies, it was even getting to a point where they were actually having fun doing it.

Their fun was short lived after a family face appeared before them. It was Clyde casually standing there under the single light that beamed down into the chamber were the Angels stood. He was relieved to see them alive, and Zuzana was more than relieved to see her.. friend well after being in the care of Joseph.

Something didn’t seem right to Elizabeth, neither did it to Camilla. The two stopped Zuzana from getting closed to Clyde question him about how long he'd been down here.

“Don’t come any closer Clyde” Elizabeth said.

“Eli what are you doing, that’s Clyde!” Zuzanna trying to break away from Elizabeth's grip. She did and manages to to approach Clyde making her into her arms. The two shared a warned hug before Clyde whispered something into her ear.

“Wybacz mi..”

Several Zombies appeared behind Elizabeth and Camilla taking them by surprise placing some kind of electrified grips arounds their arms. This prevented them from using their powers thus escaping. A grisly laugh then began to echo throughout the room growing louder each second.

“No!” Zuzana said as he had to watch the her friends suffer. She then turned to Clyde who was trying to calm her down.

“He told me… He told me he will let us go if..” Clyde hesitated to finish the sentence.

“Who, Clyde. Why are they doing this?!” She demanded.

“Me off course, young lady.” Joseph as he walts over the the captured Elizabeth and Camilla.

He then proceeds to signal The Devils to retrieve the other ‘participants’ from the catacombs. Konrad is sent to find Damien while Luthor deals with Stan, Dwayne and Noah. Meanwhile, Joseph addresses the Angels with a more proper introduction than what he have given them earlier.

“Hello again ladies.. My name is Joseph if you remembered. I work for a, managment far greater than the Company. We’re preparing for something amazing that is coming. Paving the way to something that is Godsend!” Joseph lecturing the Angel’s.

“Right how generic, another cliche villain attempting to rule the world” Elizabeth mocking Joseph.

“Not quite young lady, not quite. We’re doing something special, but we need to gather all the Superhumans over the globe and bring them to our little facility. Unfortunately I can say anymore now. However, let me explain to you while I’ll brought you all here and tested you in my little pit…” Joseph as Both Luthor and Konrad enters the chamber with Noah, Dwayne, Stan and Damien.

“Right on time.. excellent. Now that the Angels and Devils are here, we can really get down to business.” He is then interrupted by Noah.

“You must be the boss behind this operations. Joseph Sand I presume?” Noah asked.

“Correct, I am. Now where was I.. You people, all of you., were brought here guided here by with the help of Luthor who distorted reality to make as if you make contact with people from your past. For example Noah, Luthor made it as if you met with Hiro Nakamura etc, he has that kind of power. Just the kind I need.” Joseph said.

“That’s quite the ability. He’ll make a good agent.” Noah being impressed, while he is really using a knife he hid to cut the rope that has him tied up.

“Which is precisely why he’ll make an excellent addition to my own personal regime. For years I have been tracking you, observing your powers and weakness. Searching for ways to help you improve them… You will all help me take over the Facility when the time is right..” Joseph having a seat on a broken stone.

“What if we refuse?” Noah asked.

“Zombification…” Joseph retorted.

Damien then interrupted attempting to talk his way out this and is punched by Konrad. Noah then takes this as an advantage and grabs Luthor and holds the Knife towards his neck. He threatened to kill him if Joseph didn't release the Angels.

“Angels and Demons, how chaotic…” Joseph as he order his Zombies to attack, knowing that Noah was bluffing.

Zuzana then uses her Pyrokinesis to incinerate the zombies going for Noah. Then turns her attention to Joseph.

*“Noah, this is how you threaten someone..” *Zuzana as she sets a of fire around Konrad threatening to kill him if Joseph didn’t cooperate.

“Gahhh! Help me!” Konrad pleaded, but Joseph was too fascinated by Zuzana's anger to even consider. He thought to himself if it is wise to test her.

Zuzana then gave one more chance to release her friends before she would fry Konrad. She grew impatient, Noah tried to stop her but her flames were way to power for him to get any closer, but his words could go right through the infernos.

“You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to do this!”

[Kill Konrad]

[Spare him]

• [Spare him]

Chapter 4 With Howard out of the picture, there was still much more to deal. Finding the Angels and dealing with the nefarious Joseph San

• edited October 2015

God damn it, fucking Clyde, they should have never trusted him! Zuzana should just fry this treacherous dumbass instead, that wouldn't be a waste.

[Spare him]

One thing is clear, Joseph won't release anyone if she just kills Konrad now. By killing one of his men, Zuzana would not only anger him, but would also loose her only bargaining chip. It is highly likely that Joseph will even execute one of the prisoners in return, to punish her for killing one of his men. And considering that Ellie is among the prisoners, I don't want to risk her life just to prove a point to Joseph. Also, unlike Howard, Konrad does not seem to be irredeemably evil. Yes, he is one of the bad guys, but it appeared to me that he has some sort of honour and a twisted, but existing sense of justice. Perhaps, if Zuzana spares his life, he will realize that Joseph is a monster who couldn't care less for his men, while the Angels are capable of mercy. Perhaps he even repays them by helping them out of this situation.

Chapter 4 With Howard out of the picture, there was still much more to deal. Finding the Angels and dealing with the nefarious Joseph San

• [Spare him]

If it helps the others live (or get released), then I'm all for it. And Stanford (while my character and my priority) is kind of immortal, so I'm not too concerned with keeping him safe. But I'll support the safety of the others, first and foremost, above getting the baddies killed.

• [Spare him]

This is the wisest choice in this situation, but well i had doubts with choosing it. Zuza is quite a temperamental woman and just finding out that she was played and her new colleagues are in danger because of that simply and easy could make her explode and burn everything around in the anger and sadness... but calming down now is the best solution. :-( On the other hand i see that Clyde like Zuza so much that he joined them again to save her, or it's just my imagination..

• [Kill Konrad]

• [Spare him]

Noooo...me character

• [Spare him] Dont do something u regret Zuzana. You dont want to be a killer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.