Heroes: Godsend [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Chapter 3

Noah heard Clyde out, allowing him to go through with his plan. Clyde told everyone to following upstairs while the zombies continued their assault on the warehouse. On the way up, Camila close the iron door behind her nearly being grabbed by the ghoulish zombie. Once everyone were upstairs, Clyde then looks around tearing through several boxes until he was able to find something extremely flammable for his so called plan. Noah caught on and knew what he was planning to do.

“Okay sure you’re going to blow them up. That was your plan. But how are we going to get out in. time before then?” Noah asked.

Clyde then began to remove as many as flammable materials from the boxes while explaining to Noah, looking up and smiling at Zuzanna.

“Yeah… Those things are very flammable, along with be vulnerable to a bullet to a head. -Behind you!”

Clyde warned Noah as a zombie who climbed up the side of the iron bar wall attempting to break through. Noah fire a shot in it’s head, putting it down for good. He then sarcastically congratulated him for paying attention. More zombies that were already filling up on by the door between Noah and crew and then slowly began to wear down.

Camila and Elizabeth, tried pushing them back but more kept coming and coming. They were intelligent compared to your normal cliche zombie. They had incredible regenerations that even Camila’s acid couldn’t even melt, but burned normally.Picking up and moving their injured comrades to another place while they contained to attack in coordination. Some were even muttering amongst another as if they were planning of thinking…

Elizabeth pointed this out while she force pushed a handful back down the steps while more took the place of the ones that fell.

“Not sure what horror movie this is supposed to reference.” Elizabeth stated.

Over by the flammables, Clyde asked Noah to help him move them in the center, leaking a trail of gasoline along the way. After that they would then fighting a way out of here, with the only way out being a skylight. He assumed that Elizabeth would lift them all up with her ability. She looked back and gave him a angry look, calling him an idiot for such assumption. The two bickered while Clyde's phone began to rang in Noah's coat pocket. Suspicious or who it may be.

“Hey I think that was my evac that was supposed to get me. That’s our way out!” Clyde begging Noah to give him back his ringing phone.

“You better not be playing around Clyde.” Noah handing him the cellphone.

Clyde picked up, and was straight forward with the voice on the phone. Telling them to pick him up by the old warehouse. Seconds later, the helicopter hovered above the warehouse. The sound made the zombies even more aggressive and seemingly more angry. The time to exit the house of horror has come, and to finally return to real mission.

Noah told everyone to stand back while he open broke the glass with the gunshots from his weapon. The helicopter then loomed over broken skylight catching up of Clyde including the others. A rope was then sent down into the ware signaling the time for evac.

“GET TO THE CHOPPA!” Clyde joked.

Noah Elizabeth climb up first, followed by Camilla. Before Clyde could get a chance, Noah grabbed him by the shoulder, telling him. “Ladies first.” following Zuzana going up the rope into the helicopter. A match was then handed to him by Clyde to ignite the flammables and send the reanimates corpses to hell where they longed. He does so just as he climbs his way up into the helicopter.

As the match hit the ground, the the flames then simmered, followed by a series of explosions. The cackles of the zombies are heard as they helicopter make it’s way from the burning building, and they have made it out in one piece, but there was still one more thing to take care of, the mission.

Clyde then leaned back in success, smiling at Zuzana who blushed causing Elizabeth to nearly vomit while Camilla stared out the window into the sky casually.

“Hey, what..?” Clyde as Noah puts him back into cuffs.

“Thanks for saving us, and being honest. But did you seriously think I forget? Tell your friend up there to take us to the rest of your rogue friends. Now.” Noah as he reloads his gun.

“How about you tell him, aren’t I the one in handcuffs? -Oww!” Noah as he hits Clyde on the back of the head with his handgun. Reminding him that they will chat later upon his return asking the Angels to keep a close eye on him.

Up front, Noah meets the pilot and convince him to change the route.

In the heart of New York City

Young Stanford ‘Stan’ Brody, an immortal who lived for a very long time was taking a stroll around the city, when he encountered a commotion up ahead. There were a group of people, about three beating up on a young man. Stanford couldn't stand the sight of a helpless person being harmed so he decided to help up before the gangsters could badly harm the young man.

He picked up a long wooden stick and made his presences known to the men. He shouts, gaining their attention. The men stop beating on the young man and proceeds to make their way around Stanford completely surrounding him.

“Mind your damn business scrub.” One gangster said.

Stanford ignored them. Another gangster tried to punch him by they gets cracked aside the head by the stick he picked up. The others tried to avenge their friend but they two gets their ass kicked. They were knocked out cold, allowing Stanford to tend to the young man's injuries. He asked why they were beating up on them, but before they man could explain, one of the gangster pulled out a pistol and shot Stanford in his back.

The bullet went through his heart and killed him, Though he died saving someone, it was time for him to resurrect again. When he wakes up, he hopes that he won’t be so reckless next time.

[Wake up in somewhere in New York]

[Wake up in Texas]

• [Wake up in Texas]

I believe the others are in Texas at the moment? Perhaps it won't be a bad idea for the group to meet up a little bit, especially if there's an impending villain on the rise.

MasterStone posted: »

Chapter 3 Noah heard Clyde out, allowing him to go through with his plan. Clyde told everyone to following upstairs while the zombies con

• [Wake up in Texas]

Chapter 3 Noah heard Clyde out, allowing him to go through with his plan. Clyde told everyone to following upstairs while the zombies con

• [Wake up in Texas] Well, he didn't last long.

great part!

• [Wake up in Texas]

• [Wake up in somewhere in New York]

• Name:Dwayne Banks

Country of Origin:USA

Backstory(DETAIL DETAIL!) :Dwayne was born in L.A , in compton , with his mother and brother , his father divorced with his mother and died in the army when Dwayne was 4 , Dwayne don't even remember his face and held great rage against his father for choosing duty over family ,
    but he still had a brother and mother ,and when things seemed to get better , one afternoon he played basketball with his brother, and a car passed and a man started to shot them both killing his brother ,Strangly Josh didn't got hurt ,he had holes on his clothes but he tought it was only the impacts
    since the loss of his brother , Dwayne lost himself, he did a lot of mistakes in his childhood,
    he entered a gang , his mother always tried to stop him , but he was irrecoverable , Mistakes after mistakes, One day he got caught during a robbery and two choices were offered to him ,either go to prison and purge his sentence there , or enrole himself in the army,
    he choiced the second and served in the army for 8 years , during his years of service , he was known to be the luckiest man in the squad , someone shot him in the head and he remained unharmed ,himself and all the soldiers tought it was his helmet that deviated the bullet ,Exept that moment , he never got himself shot or in very danger , during his last two years of service, his mother got it by a car , and was allowed to return to the country , on the hospital his mother said " did i tell you before ? You have the same smile of your father , never gave attention to it before , but you look just like him , he was a good man ...I know you hated him for leaving us , me and your brother , and i'm sorry josh , you've been through so much , lost your father , lost your brother , and now .. I am the one who is leaving you " The only person he didn't want to look like was his father ,and he hated himslelf for that , but didn't hate himself because he looked like him , but because he did the same thing as his father , he left his mother . Dwayne then said "i'm the one who left you , I could have been here when that car hit you , i could've saved you , and i could've saved mike when that man was shooting at us ... I'm so sorry , I'm so sorry ... "
    his mother then replied " you didn't left me , you're just here with me ... holding my hand , you didn't left me , never say that again and never think it ." Josh then replied "Yes ! I did , I left you the day i robbed that jewelry store , the day i entered the gang ..If i didn't decided to join that gang , and didn't went in the army perhaps i could've been here the day that car hit ..."
    his mother then interrupted him and said her last word " Dont despair , Death is just the beginni...."
    Dwayne never cried , he never cried when his brother died, never cried when he lost his friends in the army , and didn't cried the day he heard the news about his mother , But when he heard the last breath of the only family member he had left in the world , he shed a tear that he quickly wiped .And went outside the hospital with a greater rage .After his service in the army , he joined the police ,and one year later he joined the S.W.A.T .

Appearance:Josh is african american , He's of average height ,He got brown eyes , and a he got a beard , he got short hair , and is strong and fit ,
    enter image description here

Personality: Dwayne is spontaneous, active and athletic , he get great satisfaction from acting on his impulses. for him , admission of weakness feels like failure. He admires strength in himself and in others. He don't like to express his emotions towards his loss .And don't like talking about them .
    Josh know how to persuade and engage others with his speech..Josh is very humorous and likes to make jokes , he sometimes seem insensible , but he actually care about others and has a kind hearth .His sadness tends to turn into anger. And can easily be offended when someone he don't particulary like ,talks about his family.

Superhuman Ability:
    Impenetrable skin , he's not aware of his power , tough he had some experience in his past that he found unexplicable .

• [Wake up in Texas]

• [Wake up in Texas] I love Texas, Yeahhh cowboy!

• [Wake up in Texas]

• Lee, is that you?

alikir34 posted: »

Name:Dwayne Banks Age:26 Gender:Male Occupation: officer in the S.W.A.T Country of Origin:USA Backstory(DETAIL DETAIL!) :Dw

• haha ! you killed me :D

Xemnes posted: »

Lee, is that you?

• Voting closed

(?)Stanford wakes up in the desert in Texas, he is stranded and without any food and water. He has to walk beyond the road and wilderness in order to reach civilization. If he had awoken again in New York, he would've had an encounter with the Man in Dark including, Konrad and several zombies.

I will be posting another chapter this week. :)

• [Wake up in Texas]

• edited September 2015

Chapter 4

An undisclosed location

The Dark man sent Konrad to meet with a group of people. He told him it was a important business, he needed him to extract something(or someone) for him while he would tend to an off-screen matter. Konrad asked about this ‘something, would whatever he was being sent to retrieve valuable to their mission, purging the world of evil?

The Dark Man assured him that there are precautions that must taken before going forward with their goal. He needs Konrad to find whatever that is in Texas. As he prepares to depart and before then he reminds The Dark Man that he never actually got his name since he arrived.

“You can call me, Joseph…” He replies before finally exiting the room.

Konrad the leaves as well. His next destination Texas, to retrieve the ‘something’ while hoping to find any dreadful evildoers to seep.

Enter Dwayne

Dwayne Banks, was called in along with his team to investigate an a robbery at a nearby by bank. His team, consisting of 8 including himself was able to tag the assumed robbers thanks to an anonymous tip leading them to the outside of a burning warehouse Outside of it was the vehicle of the robbers flipped over covered in blood.. Dwayne and his team investigated the scene, contacting the Fire Department.

They search the area and couldn't find anything but burned bodies. There weren’t any signs of the robbers either, but Dwayne knew that something was terribly wrong here. He could hear moans, something that was comprised of sorrow and anger. The noises got louder as he stepped away from his team to investigate leading him to a horrible discovery.

The robbers his team was tailing, they lying behind a dumpster torn apart, in a bloody mess. The sight of it made Dwayne uneasy, causing him to vomit in the dumpster with some of it leaking onto the sides. He never witness anything like before, even while living in Compton. He tries to make his way from the horrid scene and stumble across burned corpses. He then hears the screams of his team being attack. He heads in the direction and once he arrives, Dwayne finds more horror.

One by one each member of his team is being ripped apart by the ‘Zombies’ that survived the explosion leaving Dwayne in terror. It all happens so fast then ends quickly until the only one left is Dwayne. They laugh in a dead and ominous tone and finally set their sights on Dwayne.

“Stay back… stay the fuck back. I’m not bluffing!”

The Zombies don’t care as they continue to push forward determined to kill Dwayne dead like they did with his team. Just before he could even pull down the trigger, one. No two, NO… three Zombies skulls burst open from being shot. Dwayne turns around to see a young man on top of the warehouse taking out what is left of the Zombies, informing Dwayne to aim for the head.

The young man holding a sniper rifle assist Dwayne in finishing of what's left. They seemed to be successful. Dwayne scans the area to see if there is any sign of more Zombies. They’re aren’t, so the young man meets him down in front.

Stepping over the bodies of the defeated Zombies, Dwayne complements him on the young man's shooting asking him what he was doing here and also asking for a name, cop stuff.

“Stanford. I… uh. I woke up here, and found… this rifle and Zombies things wandering around..” Replying to Dwayne

His story didn’t make any sense so he tried to arrest Stanford but gets attacked by one remaining Zombie form behind with a sharp pipe. It tries to impale Dwayne but instead, the pipe breaks as if it hit a steel wall. Dwayne the fires several round into the Zombies skull to finally put it down.

Stanford then looks at the place where the Zombie stabbed Dwayne.

“There is nothing there.. It barely scratched you. Which means..” Stanford, said.

“Which means what?!” Dwayne asked.

“You’re like me..” Stanford lifting up his wrist revealing a strange tattoo that defined, Godsend."*

Here we are...

Noah along with the Angels and Clyde were approaching the area where the Company Rogue were set to meet. The helicopter sat down behind a large oak tree that towered over a lonely building.

“Great, another warehouse. Can’t wait to fight more zombies..” Elizabeth said sarcastically.

Noah reminded the Angels why they were here and what was at stake. With the intel that Clyde gave him, secretly with the help of Zuzanna, the rogues are somewhere inside preparing to meet with arms dealers to purchase weapons for an unknown reason. A reason that Noah and the Angels hope to discover and finally bring them in for questioning. Once they accomplish this, Elizabeth, Camila and Zuzanna will finally be free from the grasp of the company. So the hope.

Noah told the Angels to wait by the helicopter while he and Clyde find a way inside. When the time is write he will give the signal and the girls will breach and kick some ass then Noah will bag and tag the rogues, then mission would be complete.

Clyde was then untied and he at gunpoint and asked him to lead the way. He did so while muttering something to Zuzanna.

“Zobacz wkrótce rozkwitnie”

She smiled as the two disappeared behind the building. Clyde then began to look for something on the walls of the building. Feeling up and down on the sides until he finally found a hidden button. A wall slid up and reveal a pair of steps that descended downward into the foundations. Noah ask Clyde to lead the way once more. While they entered, the door closed behind them and from atop of the hill, Konrad who have recently arrived watches carefully.

Inside Clyde informs Noah that the meeting should be going on right now. Awaking walking down the stairway the arrive at another door, a security door with the company’s technology. It would appear that it can only open with certain people.

“Oh, that’s me again..” Clyde as he moves his eye close to the scanner on the door. It confirms his identity and opens. The two then proceed forward.

As they get closer, Noah then questions Clyde about his choice of betraying the company. Especially since he was highly liked there, being one of their top junior agents. The discussions becomes quite emotional for him.

“Why did you join them Clyde? You never answered that.” Noah asked.

“I thought… I thought that this would we be my chance to finally break away from the company, forever. I also kinda wanted some revenged.” Clyde as he look down at the floor.

“That was a terrible choice you know. Not many can get away from the company. There is no hiding from them..” Noah said showing some sign of doubt.

“One of us, one of them.. Right?” Clyde added on.

“That is right Clyde, you’re still part of the company. You can appeal, help me turn the rogues in and I can arrange something with Angela. Think about it while you can.” Noah to Clyde.

“Sure..” Clyde as he walks up the a large window that looks down into the other room. As he looks around he see’s a gory mess down belows. A dozen of bodies in a large pile with their blood slowly oozing out and rising up forming a swirl. Clyde falls back and backs away quickly as possible attempting, vomiting at the sight.

Noah then takes a look for himself and catches a glimpse of the horror committed. All the rouge members of the company including the businessmen they were arms dealing with were dead. Noah turned around and helped up Clyde telling him that they had to get out of this place now. He removed the handcuffs and helped him down the hallway only to be greeted by Konrad, whose claws dripped of the blood of the people he just slaughtered.

“Arms Dealing, bad business. No good come from it, only innocents to pay a price…” Konrad as he closes the door behind him.

Noah ask Clyde if there's another way out of here. Clyde pulls himself together and leaders Noah away from Konrad. The two temporarily ditches Konrad and Clyde really wants payback for what Konrad did. Even though he didn’t agree on what the company rogues were doing, he believed they were good people fighting for a cause. He wanted to make him pay but Noah insisted that they find away out of here. It was too dangerous to face Konrad, alone that is..

[Kick his ass]

[We need to get out of here!]

• [We need to get out of here!]

fuck that, let's run for it

Chapter 4 An undisclosed location The Dark man sent Konrad to meet with a group of people. He told him it was a important business, he

They can fight him another day, now it is important that they get out of there alive.

Chapter 4 An undisclosed location The Dark man sent Konrad to meet with a group of people. He told him it was a important business, he

• [We need to get out of here!] I have bad feeling that something might happen to one of them if they won't run, better just get out.

I wonder, what did Clyde meant saying to Zuza, that it will flourish soon... if you need some english - polish translations without google translator, feel free to private message me, i like those foreign inserts and can support you. :-)

• [Kick his ass]

• I use a translator, I was trying to spell out 'See you soon' but got something else lol

I'll pm you if I need anymore translations, there will be several in the future :).

Mathea posted: »

[We need to get out of here!] I have bad feeling that something might happen to one of them if they won't run, better just get out. I won

• Hehe, yes, i see you got totally something else. See you soon should be "Do zobaczenia (wkrótce could be added too after that, but optional)" and you got like i told "Look, soon it will flourish" and i was like, whaaat? Is that some kind of mysterious clue? :-D

I use a translator, I was trying to spell out 'See you soon' but got something else lol I'll pm you if I need anymore translations, there will be several in the future .

• edited September 2015
    • Name : Soultaker formely known as Howard Jenkins

• Country of Origin: Formerly USA , Nebraska

• Backstory(DETAIL DETAIL!): Howard was never the best at what he was doing , back in school , some where smarter , , and despised him , some were more kind but ignored because he always looked at him with a bad eye ,most were stronger and most bullied him .He was never better at anything ,and he wasn't good enough anyway , he envied the others their lives . Their "ability" to speak to others easily , to make friends easliy, to be very smart .He envied everyone he ever saw and despised praticly all of them .His own parents didn't like him ,because his little sister was just the contrary of him , she was was very smart , Friendly , Kind and beautiful , all the opposite of her older brother .But still continued to live even tho he hated all of them .He went in Univerity and later on became Technician in radiations ,It was when he was 30 that he started to see light on people , he didn't know what it was at first , he tought , it was the consequences of long years in nuclear plant . He talked to it to his boss , and the boss decided to fire him since he didn't want to lower the reputation of his corporation , Howard went mad and started to strangle him causing him to unintentionally absorb his life rather than killing him by strangulation .He first felt scared, but then felt stronger and unstoppable as the life he had taken made him stronger .He was conviced that if he could get other's life , he could get their Benevolence , their Intelligence and strenght .He started to take several people 's life and five years later , he got back at his parents home , and killed them . His position is now unknown and he just learnt that more people were 'special' like him, He's now out for them and their super abilities .Toget stronger and better than everyone else .

• Appearance:He kinda look like himenter image description here

• Personality:Howardis really envvious , he's very jealous and a very selfish person (he explain his behaviour by saying , No one reallly shared interest in him why should he ? )

He hates everyone , the person he hate the least is his sister but still... . He's not very smart nor strong , but uses his power with great efficiency .And is not afaid to use it , he considers his power as his " best domain" .

• Superhuman ability :

Aura absorption

Run!!!

Great part!!!

• (!) Voting Closed

Noah and Clyde manages to escape Konrad surviving the encounter. When the two make it outside they alert the Angels and they all leave the area with Clyde in custody as the only surviving company rogues. HOWEVER, if they chose to fight, Konrad would've won this encounter but would have not slain them.

Episode 1 finale this week ;)

• edited September 2015

Chapter 5

After Konrad searched the area including the bodies of the dead rogues he had slain, he gave Joseph a call informing him of his failure to capture Clyde. A briefcase was also acquired contain strange documents of a prototype virus. He packs up and leaves burning the place to the ground by tossing a cigarette into liquid dripping from a pipe. As the fire ignites Konrad then vanishes from the scenery.

Upon his return he is greeted by Joseph who introduces him to Howard Jenkins and Luthor Zeeth his newly acquainted coworkers. He is informed that he will be working with the two on various missions to forward the goals of a more less strife world. If this anyone else, what Joseph described it would’ve fallen on deaf ears. But this is what Konrad is kinda striving for at the moment, same thing can't be said for Howard and Luther, as they likely have different goals but decides to side with Joseph for now.

“Howard will be your intelligence and handler, while you will work with Mr. Zeeth in the field. Since you failed to retrieve Clyde. However, you did manage to retrieve what I was also looking for as well. You will have the opportunity to make up for what happened earlier Konrad.” Joseph as he gleems directly at the computer screens.

“I work alone. I don’t need help, especially from a little bastard.” Konrad as he grabs his coat.”

“I don’t care, you were given a single task, extract the boy. You failed and now to ensure you that it won’t happen again, you WILL take Luthor. His ability will be quite… useful. So better get going to, Noah and his angels should be arriving at the Company any moment. You might run into those girls, be prepared."

“They won’t harm me, I’m going. I mean, we’re going. Zeeth, whatever your name is, let’s get this over with.” As Konrad and Luther prepares to leave for the Company, Joseph asked what should he call this group of characters.

“The Demons” Konrad replied as he left the room.

The Company

Clyde is now being interrogated again, but this time with Angela present. He told her everything that he told Noah from the time he left with rogues to the time of their slaughter and encounter with the clawed man. He is eventually forgiven but is being kept on watch until further notice but however there is something else needed to be asked of him, regarding his father.

“Clyde, your father hasn’t replied back after we contacted him. There might be something wrong and I thought you should know..”Angela asked.

“You know my father's been dead for 5 years right. He was cremated and stuff.” Clyde informing Angela. However she insisted that she MET and spoken with him person, yet Clyde told her otherwise. The person she was spoke to the other day wasn’t his father. It was someone else. Angela then congratulated the Angels on the success of their mission. What the displayed has shown that they are indeed ready to be excused from company supervision and finally return to the public among humans, resuming their lives, what’s left of them.

She then asked for the to wait in the other room while speaks with Noah.

“We will discuss terms with the Angels in a moment. Right now Noah, we need to figure out who the hell that man was. He looked and sound exactly like the boy's father. To be honest, I think I already have a clew what this could mean.”

“Ma’am , your guest is good as mine at the moment.

Sudden the lights began to blink and flicker in the room. An alarm goes off putting the facility on high alert. Noah asked if this is Sylar, but Angela corrects him and ensures that Sylar is still under medication. This is something else, this is a breach…

In a Dinner

Stan discusses the topic of superhuman’s to Dwayne, who is still baffled to the fact that there are more people out there like him. He was semi aware of his ability when he was younger, having to survive some dangerous situations even though he shouldn't. Now fully aware of his power, he decides what to do next.

“Some I’m indestructible..”

“Yeah that’s one to put it Dwayne.”

“And you're immortal?”

“Uhh.. something like that. If I die, I’ll just wake up somewhere. I also fought in world world two..”

“That explains your shooting skills…”

“Yeah, those Zombies didn’t stand a chance…”

“About those Stan. Where the hell, I mean how is that even possible..? I mean do werewolves and vampires exist too?”

“Possibly, I wouldn’t put nothing past it. But get this, I think they were being control by someone or something….”

“You mean a superhuman, like us..?”

“Possibly. I think I ran into a guy with a similar power during my time in Canada. This was this weird guy, he.. He killed people.. I couldn't even save then…”

“Whoa calm down you don’t have to talk about it. Just calm down Stan.”

“The guy, Joseph Sands… He still out, somewhere…”

End of Episode 1

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...

Something has come up, and I will not have time to do a whole 5 episode story. So it will end on episode 3 and don't worry. The last chapter will be one helluva finale I can promise you that. Also character submissions will be closing soon. Thank you for showing interest in my story, and look forward to the turn of event that approaches all the way up to it's finale.

enter image description here

Heroes Reborn (Season 5) Airs this week :D
    enter link description here

• Looks like I found this story just in time before the submissions close :D Here's my character!

Name: Damian Becker

Country of Origin: USA

Backstory: Damian was born into a very rich family in the US. Both of his parents were doctors and it was expected that Damian would eventually follow in their footsteps. However, he never really wanted to become a doctor and only studied medicine to please his parents. He finished his studies, barely, and only because his parents bribed his teacher. Thanks to them, he found a job at a large hospital but he was never a good doctor and he never enjoyed his work. Things changed for him when he had to perform surgery on a man with a gunshot wound. The man was already as good as dead and died on the operation table. Damian was shocked by this and subconsciously used his ability for the first time, resurrecting the man and healing his wound. This experience freaked him out and caused him to flee the hospital and the entire city, in fear of what people would think about his ability. After a while, he started to use his ability to help a lot of people in private. He charged money for his service and got very rich from it. One day, he refused to heal a poor man, for he was unable to pay the price. The man attacked him in a fit of rage and slashed his neck, nearly causing him to bleed out. Here, Damian learned that he had a hard time healing himself and he only survived by constantly using his powers until help arrived. This experience humbled him a bit and he decided to use his ability for good.

Appearance: He is a tall and good-looking man, with short brown hair and blue eyes but he is not very muscular and more a bit lean. He likes to be clean-shaven and always dresses in fine clothes. He has a scar on his neck, which is the only thing he can not heal.

Personality: He is a charming and charismatic man who likes to talk to others and has a weakness for good-looking women. He is very arrogant and sees himself as the most important person in the world, because of his powerful ability. He is also spoilt and likes to surround himself with expensive things. While his near-death experience humbled him a bit, he is still a bit smug and often very sarcastic when talking to other people. He has good intentions though and is not a bad man. He cares for the well-being of others and would bravely put himself in danger to save them. He is also protective of people he likes and can be very kind in private. He is a good talker and likes to solve problems with diplomacy instead of using brutal force. If it is necessary he would use violence but he dislikes it and would prefer other means to achieve his goals. He is also a very smart man and appreciates other smart people. He loves to make big plans when he is faced with a problem but he is bad at accepting criticism against himself or his plans.

Superhuman Ability: Damian has a very powerful form of healing. If he concentrates, he can heal any kind of injury and even bring back people who were clinically dead or as good as dead. He has problems with healing himself and it usually takes him a lot of time to heal his own wounds but it is far easier for him to heal others

• Hiho,

when another chapter will start? :-D

• edited September 2015

Sometime this week, before the start of the next hopefully :)

Mathea posted: »

Hiho, when another chapter will start? :-D

• Great, can't wait :-)

Sometime this week, before the start of the next hopefully

• Episode 2

Chapter 1

Leaving off where we left off.. The Company was under attack by Joseph’s lackeys Konrad and Luthor who are guided by Howard on their infiltration to retrieve Clyde. They two killed many on their way inside. The security put up a fight, but none of the tranquilizers work on Konrad due to his high tolerances. He brushed them off like dust. Luthor decided to take his own way, as he began to grow tired of Konrad’s disgusting habit of removing blood from every person he kills, forcibly opening a steel door without little effort.

While Mrs. Petrelli and Noah went to deal with the problem and ensure that the prisoners here weren’t able to escape, The Angels were tasked to keep an close eye on Clyde. Though they wouldn't have to wait long since the intruders were just around the corner at the time.

Small talk was initiated by the red hair young man speaking with Zuzanna or Polish once more. Elizabeth, since the time of the warehouse already known that Clyde and Zuzanna had become fond of another. She wanted to call him out on it, asking Camilla what she thought about Clyde messing with their sister. Camilla remained silent, in a way she actually found Clyde to be a funny person. If something does happen with Clyde and Zuzana, she’ll be happy for her. She’s been through alot, she deserve happiness like anyone else.

The lights began to flicker and suddenly the door mysteriously vanishes as if it were never there. There is also not a single sound outside. Elizabeth and the others all ready for whatever about to pass through the doorway. A shadow begins to approached and soon as the dim light from the hallway hits the shadow figure, Luthor in his british tone introduces himself.

“Greetings…. My name is Luthor. My boss sent me to retrieve something that you… ‘confiscated’ from him before he could pick it up himself. He would like him, back NOW!” Luthor as he begins to strip away the floor beneath them blocking their escape.

Zuzanna questioned who could Luthor be referring to as he, until she finally realised.

“Shit…” Clyde as he approaches.

“There you are Clyde, he’s waiting for you…” Luthor said encoring Clyde to join him. Clyde refused obviously demanding to know what his presumed dead father was up to and what could he possibly want with him. Luthor was never informed that Clyde was his boss father, it didn’t matter. He was sent here to extract him.

He used his power to force object to catapult Clyde towards him. Elizabeth manages to catch him in mid air with her power as Zuzanna and Camilla attacked Luthor. Being highly terrorfied of their power and dealing with the thought of his handsome face will get melted or burned off, he temporarily retreats.

Konrad who was watching the whole time tries not to laugh at Luthor’s follishines. He takes his partners place and is more than determined to get the job done.

“Step aside ladies, I don’t think you’re ready for a guy like me.” Konrad as the blood from his claw gathers around his arm.

The Angels take their battle stances and brace for whatever Konrad is about to throw at them. Konrad the charges at all three and leaps into the air raising his claw above his head as if he were about to land a powerful swipe. Before the Angels could make a move of their own, Konrad is blast out of the room by red energy by Clyde.

“You guy’s are too dramatic..” Clyde said smiling at Zuzanna.

Before he can begin to gloats he is shot in the neck by a dart then collapses, he’s out cold. Elizabeth imidates knows what it going in and uses her power to put up and force wall preventing any other object from passing through reminding the girls to stay on their guard. “They’re still here. Be ready!”

The room falls silent for a moment before the sound of cracking could be heard. A second later Zuzana feels a sting in her leg then passes out as well. Camilla follows behind her and them ultimately Elizabeth. It would have seem that Luthor manipulate reality again allowing him to inject the sedative darts right under their noses, literally.

Konrad reenters and is impressed with Luthor’s performances, taking back what he said earlier. He then receives a message from Howard stating that Konrad and Luthor bring back the Angels as well, this is word from Joseph. The don’t argue and do what was asked extracted their target Clyde and the Angels. Howard then sits back in his chair crossing his glowing hand of the anticipation that is come. The Demons then leave the Company that is left in chaos making their way back to base.

After cleaning up the mess the intruders caused. Noah already discovered that both the Angels and Clyde are missing. He immediately remembers the conversation that he had with them before the found Clyde. He removes the tracking beacon from his pocket glaring at it putting all his hope and trust into The Angels.

Angela Petrelli enter the destroyed room, mentioning the name Joseph Sands to Noah, asking if it rings a bell. He recall a group of agents up in canada years ago being slaughtered by him.

“The Angels are tough, but won’t last long with someone like him. We need to find your son Angela. He could help us stop that monster.” Noah said in a determined tone.

“Which one Noah? Nathan is…. unavailable being a politician and Peter, it’s like he faded off the face of the earth. The only person I can think of right now to help deal with Joseph Sands is…” Angela looking through a screen of the holding cells.

“No.. I’m not bringing that monster with me. You know what he is capable of Angela!”

“Noah we’re running low on options here. Agents as well so Sylar right now is our only hope of riding this world of Joseph. I understand what he did to Claire, but once Joseph is been dealt with..”

As much as it pains him, Noah is left with a choice of teaming up with a monster in order to defeat another monster..

[Bring Sylar]

[Don’t Bring Sylar]

• [Don’t Bring Sylar]

Seriously, trusting Sylar doesn't usually end well. It normally ends VERY badly one way or another.

Episode 2 Chapter 1 Leaving off where we left off.. The Company was under attack by Joseph’s lackeys Konrad and Luthor who are guided

• [Don’t Bring Sylar]

Well, i did not watch Heroes, but reading about this guy now don't give me good impression... perhaps he would help them but at what cost later?

Episode 2 Chapter 1 Leaving off where we left off.. The Company was under attack by Joseph’s lackeys Konrad and Luthor who are guided

• [Don’t Bring Sylar]

• [Bring Sylar]

I see him as the only chance they have at the moment to save the Angels. Of course, Sylar is not exactly a good person, to put it mildly, and trusting him is always a risk, but whatever Joseph has planned for them can only be worse. I'd rather take the risk, if it means that the Angels won't get turned into zombies.

• [Bring Sylar]

I have never watched Heroes, but heard nothing good about this man. But I also heard that he often switched between being a hero and a villain, so perhaps he is a good guy at the moment. In any way, just leaving the Angels with their captors is not an option so Sylar sounds like a necessary risk.

• [Don’t Bring Sylar]

• [Don’t Bring Sylar]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.