What borderlands character(s) annoys you that most?

13»

Comments

• Handsome Jack.

• These are no characters but stalkers and threshers are so annoying it hurts. Especially wormhole threshers, I've been killed by them more than 5 times. And fighting with stalkers is so long and boring with them cloaking or jumping constantly. Also the constructors, I was ripping my eyes out during the fight with Warden.

• Moxxi, though its not really annoyance so much as it is complete and utter revulsion.

Everyone else is alright. They all have their quirks that can get pretty annoying, but for the most part it ends up being good fun.

• edited September 2015

il just leave this here

ZapThroat posted: »

Come on,this is the best thing in the world,it shows you that psychos still have a heart after all.

• edited September 2015

step 1)use shock weapons aganist stalkers

step 2) profit

step 3) thank me later

Crips posted: »

These are no characters but stalkers and threshers are so annoying it hurts. Especially wormhole threshers, I've been killed by them more th

• jack wouldnt come to angels cores in the first place if lilith wasnt there, he was looking for a new siren to charge the key.

I thought Lilith was very annoying in BL2. She was bitchy, obnoxious, and I truly blame her partially for Roland's death. If she had listene

Sign in to comment in this discussion.