An unoriginal EVIL adventure

Comments

• edited December 2008
    What green screen the whole worlds green!
  • edited December 2008
    you know, when they make green things invisible and play a movie on it instead, do that with the world.
  • edited December 2008
    You do so and now the world now thinks monsters are attacking.
  • edited December 2008
    > change greenscreen from showing monsters to showing pie
  • edited December 2008
    now everyones chasing a non-exsistant pie
  • edited December 2008
    ...okay????!!!

> try eating the non-existent pie even though you know it is fake
  • edited December 2008
    You try to join them but you're trampled to death.
  • edited December 2008
    load game.

> try and make it so the whole world chases the pie into the ocean and drowns... like lemmings.
  • edited December 2008
    > tell ugly bird that you didnt save for about two pages...
  • edited December 2008
    you do so and only 700 people who are smart enough not to chase said pie live which doesn't include antirikurox.
  • edited December 2008
    > find a real pie and steal it and then eat it
  • edited December 2008
    you do so and only 700 people who are smart enough not to chase said pie live which doesn't include antirikurox.

You are my new best friend!
    You steal a pie and eat it. It tastes good. Yay....

> inquire as to the fate of one called "ugly bird".
    > build a monument dedicated to the preservation of your own insanity.
    > find out if you still have your SMART PIGEON.
  • edited December 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    > inquire as to the fate of one called "ugly bird".
    > find out if you still have your SMART PIGEON.

You check your pockets and find said bird which asks you to never to put him back in your pocket. You ponder about an ugly bird but all you see is the Cheat flying.
  • edited December 2008
    I'm glad you're not offended that I missquoted you.

> Tell your smart pigeon to go around to all the people in the world and give them an intelligence test. Then, take all the scores and find the average. Then, make everyone who scored less than that into a SUPER SOLDIER in your army.
  • edited December 2008
    > Tell your smart pigeon to go around to all the people in the world and give them an intelligence test. Then, take all the scores and find the average. Then, make everyone who scored less than that into a SUPER SOLDIER in your army.

You tell your smart pigeon to do so and he refuses. you have 3 choices threaten him, hurt him, kill him
  • edited December 2008
    > threaten to make him stupid again.
  • edited December 2008
    you threaten to make which he once was he obeys
  • edited December 2008
    > wait for the bird (whom you've just arbitrarily decided to call "Takkles") to complete his orders.
  • edited December 2008
    > kill smart pigeon
  • edited December 2008
    Takkles returns and gives you the results it says that the average is 42
  • edited December 2008
    > Start keeping a journal. Make the first entry read: "Today I discovered that the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 'what is the average intelligence score of the 700 smartest people on the planet'. I need to remember to solicit this information to an alien philosopher for a lot of money, after I invent space travel."

> Hire the person with the highest intelligence score to build me a formula to make a super-soldier out of the people who scored less than 42.
  • edited December 2008
    > Start keeping a journal. Make the first entry read: "Today I discovered that the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 'what is the average intelligence score of the 700 smartest people on the planet'. I need to remember to solicit this information to an alien philosopher for a lot of money, after I invent space travel."

> Hire the person with the highest intelligence score to build me a formula to make a super-soldier out of the people who scored less than 42.

you start writing it and keep it. You now have a JOURNEL. You hire said woman to do that she says she needs more money to be able to do so.
  • edited December 2008
    You hire said woman to do that she says she needs more money to be able to do so.

I absolutely agree with you on that one. It would DEFINITELY be a woman. (I'm not one, by the way)

> Ask her if it would be cheaper to invent space travel.
  • edited December 2008
    (I'm not one, by the way)

> Ask her if it would be cheaper to invent space travel.

(same here)
    she says yes! you're going to space!
  • edited December 2008
    Yatta!

> Seek out a rich alien philosopher willing to finance your super soldier project in exchange for the question to the ultimate answer of life, the universe, and everything.
  • edited December 2008
    2 years later you're on a distant planet infront of a giant alien
  • edited December 2008
    > Ask alien if he would be willing to trade a lot of money for the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

> Also, add the following entry to your journal: "The past two years have been really really boring. I have begun to feel the pain of loneliness. I should like to get married, but most women I have met have aggravated me in some way. I ended up vaporizing most of the space-women I have met in my travels. I am beginning to think about preposing to the smartest woman in the world, but she might be too smart to accept, and I don't have an ENGAGEMENT RING. Perhaps I am doomed to waste my empty, meaningless life alone..."
  • edited December 2008
    > Eat the alien!!!
  • edited December 2008
    > Ask alien if he would be willing to trade a lot of money for the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

> Also, add the following entry to your journal: "The past two years have been really really boring. I have begun to feel the pain of loneliness. I should like to get married, but most women I have met have aggravated me in some way. I ended up vaporizing most of the space-women I have met in my travels. I am beginning to think about preposing to the smartest woman in the world, but she might be too smart to accept, and I don't have an ENGAGEMENT RING. Perhaps I am doomed to waste my empty, meaningless life alone..."

he says yes and give you jewels including an ENGAGMENT RING. you run like hell after you find it. But you leave a paper with the question on it.
  • edited December 2008
    > Take the smartest woman in the world on a date to a romantic space-restaurant, wait for the right moment, give her the engagement ring and pop the question.
  • edited December 2008
    > wonder if your assistant has come back from the future yet, then see a time machine materialise next to you which your assistant emerges from, then say you still have no gun, so he goes even further into the future.
  • edited December 2008
    Mouldcube wrote: »
    > wonder if your assistant has come back from the future yet, then see a time machine materialise next to you which your assistant emerges from, then say you still have no gun, so he goes even further into the future.

done and done
  • edited December 2008
    > use jewel in ENGAGEMENT RING to power a super laser.
  • edited January 2009
    Mouldcube wrote: »
    > use jewel in ENGAGEMENT RING to power a super laser.

In order to use a JEWEL on a SUPER LAZAH you have to build a SUPER LAZAH first
  • edited January 2009
    > Eat an Expired twinky for no reason.
  • edited January 2009
    You fool! Twinkies don't expire! You eat one anyway. Mmmmmm..... creamy
  • edited January 2009
    > build a SUPER LAZAH and then use a JEWEL on the SUPER LAZAH
  • edited January 2009
    You begin building it but your braindead assistant who somehow survived drowning in the ocean throws a rock at it breaking the FLUX-DRIVE beyond repair,
  • edited January 2009
    > Turn assistant into a leather Flask

then

>Get the ye Flask
  • edited January 2009
    > Turn assistant into a leather Flask

Like, how?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.