Insult Sword Fighting

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Hey, I just heard of a great new product called intellegence! You should get some.

(Yeah, I know right now you guys are all like :eek::eek::eek: at my TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ORIGINAL insult.)
  • edited December 2008
    Hey, I just heard of a great new product called intellegence! You should get some.

I had that before it was even popular. You sure could use some, though... maybe for Christmas!
  • edited December 2008
    Hey, metal! yo momma so fat she sat on a beach and the whales came up and said "we are family, even though your fatter than me!"
  • edited December 2008
    Yo momma so fat, she isn't! (Another one of those some-things-are-better-left-unsaid jokes.)
  • edited December 2008
    yo mamma so fat she jumped on a scale to measure her weight
    and the scale said,"One at a time,please"
  • edited December 2008
    Yo mama so ugly she made an onion cry
  • edited December 2008
    at least i don't say bad words in private messages unlike someone who did just a minute ago *stares at stinkomanfan*
  • edited December 2008
    "Your momma's so fat..." jokes. How original.
  • edited December 2008
    Yo momma! (apparently that's a joke in itself.???)
  • edited December 2008
    Yo Momma's so stupid, she climbed over a chain-link fence to see what was on the other side.
  • edited December 2008
    Yo momma's so stupid, she can't think of any jokes that don't start with "yo momma".
  • edited December 2008
    Oh yeah? Well, you fight like a cow.
  • edited December 2008
    Hee hee, MetalKombat fights like a cow!
  • edited December 2008
    Would you like to be buried or cremated?
  • edited December 2008
    I fight like a cow, eh? Well then, I ought to fall on top you and either crush you or suffocate you.
  • edited December 2008
    Don't fall. Your weight might cause an earthquake. XD
  • edited December 2008
    Hey, guess what Metalkombat and everyone else, but especially Metalkombat, but ESPECIALLY everyone else... you're dumpy! That's right, your dumpy. Your face is dumpy and your nose is dumpy and your intoxicatingly captivating eyes are dumpy too! And especially your ears are dumpy... they look like... a dump!

And also... um... your mother is a cow!
  • edited December 2008
    Your stupidity causes me to be speechless.
  • edited December 2008
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    Your stupidity causes me to be speechless.

Oh yeah! Well... your over-all dumpiness causes me to vomit a dumpy, dump-like substance from out of the dump...ths of my stomache!
  • edited January 2009
    I am neither fat nor dumpy. But if I continue to eat like I do a few years down the road when I lose my metabolism, I may not be so lucky....

*cough*

You reek-a!
  • edited January 2009
    I am neither fat nor dumpy. But if I continue to eat like I do a few years down the road when I lose my metabolism, I may not be so lucky....

*cough*

You reek-a!

I own that shirt! It's a great shirt. Almost as good as the one I have with a pixelated image of a whale that says "A wizard has turned you into a whale. Is this awesome Y/N?"

At any rate, a wizard has apparently turned you into a LOOSER, at BIRTH! Then he probably went insane and now he can't change you back. Ha ha ha ah ha ah ah ha!
  • edited January 2009
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    At any rate, a wizard has apparently turned you into a LOOSER, at BIRTH! !

He obviously turned you into a poor speller. Unless, of course, you meant something from this list...

1. free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
    2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
    3. uncombined, as a chemical element.
    4. not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
    5. not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
    6. available for disposal; unused; unappropriated: loose funds.
    7. lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
    8. lax, as the bowels.
    9. lacking moral restraint or integrity; notorious for his loose character.
    10. sexually promiscuous or immoral; unchaste.
    11. not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
    12. relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
    13. not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
    14. not close or compact in structure or arrangement; having spaces between the parts; open: a loose weave.
    15. having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
    16. not cohering: loose sand.
    17. not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
    18. Sports.
    a. having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
    b. (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team; out of player control.
    –adverb
    19. in a loose manner; loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
    –verb (used with object)
    20. to let loose; free from bonds or restraint.
    21. to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
    22. Chiefly Nautical. to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
    23. to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
    24. to shoot; discharge; let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
    25. to make less tight; slacken or relax.
    26. to render less firmly fixed; lessen an attachment; loosen.
    –verb (used without object)
    27. to let go a hold.
    28. to hoist anchor; get under way.
    29. to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
    30. Obsolete. to become loose; loosen.
    —Idioms
    31. break loose, to free oneself; escape: The convicts broke loose.
    32. cast loose,
    a. to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
    b. to send forth; set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
    33. cut loose,
    a. to release from domination or control.
    b. to become free, independent, etc.
    c. to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
    34. hang or stay loose, Slang. to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
    35. let loose,
    a. to free or become free.
    b. to yield; give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
    36. on the loose,
    a. free; unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
    b. behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
    37. turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.

(Special thanks to dictionary.com!)
  • edited January 2009
    ok metalkombat and maxylah are on fiah oh and your head is wide...like a river! ah hahahahahahahahahaha you have the river head ahhahahahahahahhahahah
  • edited January 2009
    I'm sick to my stomach at the fact that you are all nerds. Seriously.
  • edited January 2009
    And I'm sick to my stomach at your stomach. It looks like a toxic waste dump! oh wait. IT IS.
  • edited January 2009
    ok metalkombat and maxylah are on fiah oh and your head is wide...like a river! ah hahahahahahahahahaha you have the river head ahhahahahahahahhahahah

What a horrible jumbled mess. Let's see.... metalkombat.... maxilyah (misspelled, even!)... quote from 8-Bit is Enough....

If you're going to insult someone, at least put some effort into it. They just don't pack the punch that they could if they were understandable, you know? Or maybe you just need a better grasp on the English language.
  • edited January 2009
    Yeah, He does. Maybe he's actually so nerdy, He speaks in binary.
  • edited January 2009
    What a horrible jumbled mess. Let's see.... metalkombat.... maxilyah (misspelled, even!)... quote from 8-Bit is Enough....

If you're going to insult someone, at least put some effort into it. They just don't pack the punch that they could if they were understandable, you know? Or maybe you just need a better grasp on the English language.

i'm sorry teacher.
  • edited January 2009
    i'm sorry teacher.

You ought to be. Now go write "I will not make illegible insults on this thread." 300 times on the chalk board.
  • edited January 2009
    haha if this were in real life i would totally just write "teacher sucks!!"
    oh and yo mamas so fat she could sit on the twin towers and not fall in between!
  • edited January 2009
    oh and yo mamas so fat she could sit on the twin towers and not fall in between!

Please punctuate, Or Video-Game Satan will devour your soul, and turn you into a Final Fantasy fanboy. and you don't want that. TRUST ME.
  • edited January 2009

And after you wrote that, I could bust a meter stick over your ignorant head.
  • edited January 2009
    You'd damage the meter stick.
  • edited January 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    You'd damage the meter stick.

Exactly. Hitting him over the head with enough force to break it would hopefully teach him not to proclaim his hate for me on the chalkboard.

Was that supposed to be an insult?
  • edited January 2009
    Everyone here has unfavorable qualities.
  • edited January 2009
    Yes. Yes they do, You Ugly Yellow Bird.
  • edited January 2009
    Yes well, you see, that really just isn't a very clever thing to say to me, Mr. RTS, for you see I have already openly declared myself to be both ugly and a bird and also maybe yellow. You should maybe give a little more thought to what you're actually saying, next time you try and insult me and/or others, you heaping pile of annonymously sculpted puke!
  • edited January 2009
    well done ub!i give it a "not last" *ding*
  • edited January 2009
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Yes well, you see, that really just isn't a very clever thing to say to me, Mr. RTS, for you see I have already openly declared myself to be both ugly and a bird and also maybe yellow. You should maybe give a little more thought to what you're actually saying, next time you try and insult me and/or others, you heaping pile of annonymously sculpted puke!

Hmm, A challenge..

Well, If you are openly admitting that you are Ugly and A bird, You must have no problems whatsoever with your physical appearance, but mentally, you're probably an idiot, A moron, A Fanboy (of some sort) or A crazy-man.
    What else, Oh yeah! you take that Avatar straight from an Episode of H*R, proving that you aren't confident enough to make something Poor in MSpaint/GIMP and use that as your avatar, and you either want the Cheat to explode, Or swell up and fly away.
  • edited January 2009
    So, in summary, I'm trying to divert attention away from my poor and/or impaired state of mind by trying to make people focus on my appearance instead, I'm insecure about my MS paint skills, and I think it's funny when The Cheat explodes or swells up like a balloon? Well, to that I say: you are simultaniously mostly wrong (the jury's still out on whether I'm a crazy-m'n or not), totally correct (I am no artist), and completely and utterly correct (who doesn't think it's funny when The Cheat explodes/swells up like a balloon?).

Now I almost feel that pointing out the silliness of your latest insult has been just about enough of an insult in itself, but I should like to say one more thing, just to top it off. Of all the many different and wonderful things to be obsessed with, why have you chosen Starfox? I think you probably just had to choose something with talking animals, since you probably enjoyed stuff like Sesame Street so much as a kid (and young teen) that you just had to pick something similar to graduate to.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.